[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the historical basis and origin for racism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (627KB, 1800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
627KB, 1800x1050px
What is the historical basis and origin for racism?
>>
>>1447896
Fear of the unknown. Same as the historical basis for love, murder and God, funnily enough.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>1447896
>They are different from my tribe
>They must be eliminated
>>
>>1447896
White people wouldn't be getting finger printed though.
>>
>>1447896
Colonialist ideas radiating back in time.
>>
>>1447896
Ultimately it was just people knowing people that looked different from their surrounding people were probably raiders or something else dangerous.

Racism as we know it probably was just a moral justification as to subjugating weaker peoples who look radically different.
>>
>>1447896
Theyre different, therefore not part of the group, therefore a potential threat
>>
I think it varies. Blacks attacking and harrassing white people is the basis for my racism.
>>
ingroup vs outgroup. altruism is a pricey genetic trait and like prefers like, even simple biomachines like insects can discern kin and unrelated.
>>
File: perfect57.jpg (24KB, 185x69px) Image search: [Google]
perfect57.jpg
24KB, 185x69px
>>1447896
Shouldn't they have different fingerprints? Would it not make more sense if it presented three prints and three races, then asked you to match them?
>>
> Evolution
> Nature
> /Thread
>>
>Using the exact same fingerprint
>Thinking that three different people would have the EXACT same fingerprint
>>
>>1448044
it's no better than creationism
>>
>>1447915
>who look radically different.
>le race is only the color of ur skin meme xddddddd
>>
>>1447896
Copypasta of the same fingerprint won't prove anything.
>>
>>1447896
>Racism not allowed on blue boards
>What is the answer to 2+2?
>Do not give me 4 I mean a real answer

The compounding oh nature and nurture.
On the side of nurture, you have the firepower contagions and iron argument which led to the colonization enslavement and later general disenfranchisement of blacks.

This led to cultural and socio-economic mainstays such as lower median income , single parent households, drug and alcohol use, lack of education and gang presence as well as living in areas and conditions deleterious to health (lead paint, Low nutrition )
>>
>>1448137
That said-

There is also the matter of the heritability of behavioral and cognitive traits.

This can be hormonal and neurological.
Take of that what you will.
>>
>>1447896
Species,Humans are a species.
>>
>>1447896
racism as a concept originated with america and the slave trade

the romans had slaves but you didn't see them pulling any kind of race related shit
>>
>Latino
>A race
>>
>>1448061
It was, in fact, the whole reason back then. Of course, the fact that they had different cultures and ideals didn't help, either.
>>
>>1447896
>oh look, it's tribe [x] which has been violent towards us more than [y], lets close the gates
>>
File: CastaSystemVirreinato.jpg (2MB, 2592x3258px) Image search: [Google]
CastaSystemVirreinato.jpg
2MB, 2592x3258px
>>1448199
it was as farcical as the made up genders of today
>>
>>1447896
The genuine basis of racism is that different groups have different cultural values and different geographic locations. Some groups adapt to different things hence skin color etc. Asians and ashekenazis are intelligent but in different ways. In general. Recognizing differences in races is hardly evil. Actually legal subjugation of other races is terrible.

Regardless, cultures and values can change and groups can rise and fall.

Scots used to be the stupidest people in all of Europe but decided to learn English and eventually became over represented in almost all fields after changing their culture to one that focused on education. Black people could be the 'smartest' race if they changed their culture and the same goes for any other race
>>
File: image.jpg (648KB, 1032x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
648KB, 1032x1400px
>>1448183
>Implying Latin women weren't hungry for BGC

Step aside Latin boy.
>>
File: 1443750724172.jpg (3MB, 3024x2530px) Image search: [Google]
1443750724172.jpg
3MB, 3024x2530px
>>1447896
Christians can't enslave other christians due to biblical reasons, can't really enslave muslims enmass because they are big centralized advanced kingdoms with no need to sell out other muslims. So the only other near by people to enslave were the non-christian africans. they then transported massive amounts of slaves to the new world, everyone knew it was amoral to enslave so they needed to come up with a justification, so their lack of Christian views were associated with barbarism then they claimed the owners were "humanizing them". So it was kinda a psychological 'pavlov's dog' with associating, so in white pro-slavery area culture the thought process was 'blacks are not christian therefore barbaric' then after generations of association the darker pigment of your skin would equal you being barbaric even if they were christian.

It does also involve the different tribe mentality as well
>>
>>1448218
According to this image, you'd be considered Spanish if you had being 1/8 native blood and 7/8 Spanish blood, but not if you had 1/8 African blood and 7/8 Spanish blood.
>>
>>1448234
This.
>>
>>1448234
I blame the welfare state and drug war for the current plight of the african american population.

it has created the destruction of the nuclear family model
>>
>>1448145
>This can be hormonal and neurological.
[un-biased reputable source required]
>>
>>1448183
This, it was created by the eternal scourge of humanity, Amerifats
>>
>>1448199
Wrong

Race is both phenotype and behavior. Whites were capable of watching the general trend of savage behavior and discerning that the trend is violence and savagery within the black race. To say race is only skin color is anti-intellectual
>>
>>1448234
But if you gave every race the same amount of education/resources/everything, do you honestly think the average result of each race would be even remotely the same? You don't think there is any difference in genetics that manifests itself in a significant form?
>>
But you can tell someones race/ethnicity via fingerprints.

http://www.forensicmag.com/article/2015/09/can-you-determine-race-fingerprint
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3253295/Fingerprints-reveal-black-white-Distinctive-patterns-person-African-European-descent.html
http://www.handresearch.com/diagnostics/fingerprints-ethnic-differences-races.htm
http://www.in-the-loop.net.au/can-you-determine-race-from-a-fingerprint/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1559302/Fingerprints-can-reveal-race-and-sex.html
>>
>>1447896
Tribalism.

>ooga booga they're different
>ooga booga let's beat them up

this basically applies to all of history

>>1448354
I think you may be using the wrong word for racial behavior.
>>
>>1447896
>same fingerprint
>same person
>3 different races

Also race used to be a proxy for tribe, you could use race to determine is they were from your tribe. Eventually that got reversed, and race started to be used to create tribes. Tribalism is still alive and well, even in non racial contexts.
>>
>>1448361
It may take more time or effort but it is possible even if unlikely.
>>
>>1447896
I reckon that the main factor driving racism has been biological differences in skin color, skull structure, height, intelligence, and so on.
>>
>>1447896
Racism is the natural mode for everyone, its a survival mechanism

http://time.com/67092/baby-racists-survival-strategy/
>>
>>1448361
Short answer: No
Long answer: No, you autist
>>
>>1448057
Humans are savages*
>>
>>1447908
underrated
>>
>>1447896
It is basically just kin selection. Genes that make you treat people with the same genes in a favorable way, tend to survive in a population.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 397x600px
>>1447896
1440's. Portuguese sailors venture out of Europe and meet West Africans. Greeks met Scythians first so they assumed that the reason they lived different is because of the climate, Porteguse assumed that Africans lived differently because of their skin color.

T-Spengler
>>
Natural evolutionary response to the supremacy of an ethnocentric survival strategy
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
https://mindmodeling.org/cogsci2010/papers/0307/paper0307.pdf
>>
>>1447896
I assume that when the early European explorers first reached Africa, they were surprised by the complete lack of civilization on the continent, and assumed that africans must be inferior.
>>
>>1448254
but slavery was far before christianity
>>
It's a good question with a number of different responses. Unfortunately, dumbasses are going to ruin the thread with low quality shit posting.

>early European explorers first reached Africa, they were surprised by the complete lack of civilization on the continent
Europeans were trading with African nations and peoples for years.
>>
I'm more interested in the historical basis for anti-racism.

Is Eric Zemmour right and anti-racism was invented by communists in the 1980s who wanted to keep being relevant even after the failure of communism in Eastern Europe, and that it keeps the same totalitarian methods it inherited from it's Stalinist and Maoist fathers?
>>
>>1450984
>Europeans were trading with African nations and peoples for years.
we wuz traders n sheeit

I'd like to see your supporting evidence.
>>
File: mena_map.jpg (138KB, 704x526px) Image search: [Google]
mena_map.jpg
138KB, 704x526px
>>1451035
>Africa is country meme
>>
>>1451046
Where did I say it's a country?

Also I was quite obviously talking about sub saharan africa, retard.
>>
>>1447896
>Everyone outside my tribe is a potential enemy/rival
>Those guys who are different color/look are even more outside my tribe
>>
>>1451035
You think the first thing euros did after ecountering African nation and empires was insta takeover? The committed trade for years before that.
>>
>>1451077
>obviously talking about sub saharan africa
When? You didn't imply anything.
>>
>>1451090
>You think the first thing euros did after ecountering African nation and empires was insta takeover?
Where did I claim that? If you read my post carefully you'd notice I talked about "early european explorers", who were portuguese and spanish explorers in the 15th century.

>The committed trade for years before that.
Before the 15th century? Please provide proof.

>>1451100
It was pretty obvious from the context I thought. I'll try to accommodate for the fact that you're a retard by making my posts explicitly clear next time.
>>
>>1451110
>It was pretty obvious from the context I thought.
No it wasn't. That comment is so misused and fatigued it's meaningless now.

If you want to be understood, stop talking in memes and shitposts.
>>
"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different language and a new way of looking at things, the human race has had a dream: to kill him, so we don't have to learn his language or his new way of looking at things." -Zapp Brannigan
>>
>>1451133
>No it wasn't.
Like I said, I'll take into account that you're a retard

>fatigued
I don't think you know what that word means.

>If you want to be understood, stop talking in memes and shitposts.
Not my fault you fail basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>1448183
??????

you literally had the gayreek philosophers writing that Greeks were the best and everyone else were just barbarians. the concept of race goes way back
>>
>>1451221
It goes further than that. Gentiles and Jews.
>>
>>1451227
It goes further than that. Homo sapiens and neanderthal.
>>
>>1448234
/His/ truly is /leftypol/. You are all lunatics divorced from reality.
>>
>>1447896
>were the best fuck the rest

pretty much that
>>
Racism is literally just in group vs out group.
When your tribe is 32 people and the last time you met someone new he tried to stab you with a deer antler you kind of just learn to be racist.

Racism is hard coded into our DNA, and it's simply a fear of people we don't know. Certain actions cause people to get uneasy, people looking a certain way causes us to get uneasy.
Think about how many children are comfortable around strangers within the first 5 minutes of meeting them.

Not being racist to EVERYBODY is a learned thing. Being racist to specific groups that look different from you is fairly inherent too. It doesn't help that specific groups have reasons to actually be racist against them though, this makes it difficult to let go of the whole inherent racism thing.
I, frankly, get nervous around people that look or sound black. And by black, I mean that gangsta hood nigga type deal. Doesn't matter if they're white, black, mexican, they all make me uneasy. I can't read them well, I can't tell if they're mad, happy, joking, fucking with me, I don't 'get' them so I don't like being around them.
If it's a black guy that acts and dresses like he's white I have no issue getting along and I feel perfectly comfortable.

Russians inherently make me uneasy. The way they sound and the way they talk is also a bit hard to read, so I don't really enjoy hanging with them too much. I used to have the same problem with Germans until two German brothers moved in with my best friend on a student exchange program thing. After 2 years of hanging out with Germans I learned how to read them just as well as anyone else.

I don't have this issue with Asians because even though Asians are somewhat hard to read I've only ever been around the short smiling kind so even though I don't know them that well all my experiences have been positive and I have no negative stereotypes to back up my inherent racism towards people that don't look like me.
>>
>>1451249
This
>>
>>1447896
jewish devide and conquer tactics

>inb4 jewish "race"
>>
>>1451645
Not just group vs group, but rather based making hard judgement based on skin color and discriminating them.

Racism actually isn't hard coded into our DNA. What's hardcoded into our DNA is the ability to perceive patterns, and make quick judgements. This expands towards everything we do. Racism as a thing didn't exist as long as human existed. The modern racism probably came into after Europeans started their age of exploration/discovery. They learned to catalog various places and make generalized statements regarding entire areas. This later evolved into a scientific definition and then into the conscience of general public. A little extreme measures by Hitler showed where this type of belief would lead, so people learned to abandon it on a systematic level.
>>
File: oy gevalt bin shiksa.png (63KB, 707x376px) Image search: [Google]
oy gevalt bin shiksa.png
63KB, 707x376px
>I am the Lord thou God who has separated you from other people
Lev. 20:24

so the jews
>>
What the fuck are you on about? Racism did not begin in the 1500s.
And then you bring in Hitler literally what the fuck are you taking about?
>>
>>1451710
Meant for >>1451692
>>
>>1448218
>made up genders

Please explain how clearly defined, biological reproductive roles are made up?

>"but they're not clearly defined!!"
Mentalities, feelings, and "hermaphroditic" birth defects do not change one's de facto gender
>>
>>1451710
Hitler was racist against Jews. Not just common racism, but an extreme version of the common racism prevalent in the times.

I didn't say it began in 1500s, I'd say roughly about 13th century is when racism started coming into formalization. People knew there were different skin colors before. People knew they spoke different languages before. But it wasn't until around 13th century or so, that people got a more global view of things. The mongols brought in the picture of the central asia and tales of East Asia. The stories of Marco Polo depict the start of a trend for the Europeans. A trend towards exploring and cataloging. The 15th century onward was the systematic approach to exploration, later on solidification into a scientific racism.

If you intend to say "Jews were hated before", that doesn't apply. Jews were hated not because of their skin or race, but rather of their creed.
>>
>>1451748
>racism was invented in the 1200s
Stop talking. Go read the Bible.
>>
Tribalism and wanting to bond with people similar to you is nature. Fear / distrust of others is nature .

This is why retards who say "hurr durr no one is born racist " are wrong. Racism is nature. Getting away from racism is nurture.
>>
>>1447911
Othello was written before there was any european colonialism in Africa. It is probably more linked to humans spending most of their existence on this planet living as tribes. Civilization is pretty new in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>1451748
Are you trolling
You'd better be
>>
>>1451754
Not sure what you're going on about. Are you suggesting modern Bible is same Bible of ancient?
>>
>>1448302
Ask any pychologist who studies IQ. It appears to be highly heritible.
>>
>>1451768
Humor me. Tell of systematic racism before 1200s. Not of nationalism or religious different but race as a concept. A distinguished sets of customs/features/behaviors shared by different color set. Which historical period spoke of such?
>>
>>1451777
All of them.
Religion is a cultural outlet to secular beliefs. The idea you're superior because x is just as racist whether you're claiming it's so because of you're religion or because of your skin color.

You really think the origin of religion is anything other than a justification of what someone believes but can't prove? The Jews saying they're the master race because God said so is really all that fundamentally different and not actually racist but Germans saying they're the master race cause Hitler said so is totally different and real racism because it's not religiously motivated?

The Greeks saying they're the master race and all other humans are savage barbarians isn't racism because...?

The Chinese saying they're the master race and everyone else is inferior isn't racism because...?

If you want to put a timeline on the creation of racism, a ridiculous idea of course, it originates at 2,000bce at the latest. It's earliest written evidence of existing goes back further than that.
>>
>>1451777
You seem to be trying to apply modern conventions of race to ancient peoples.
The writings of the Jews speak of Egyptians, Canaanites, Philistines, and Babylonians as if they were all different races. Specifically they mention how the Jews didn't want to interbreed with them.
We know of course, with the exception of the Egyptians, they were all Semetic peoples that would be grouped under one race.
But that's not how they saw it at all. They all considered themselves a distinct and superior people to each other.
They were Semetics racist against other Semetics.
>>
>>1451825
Also Babylonians may have been not Semetic I don't really remember what ethnicity they are exactly I just know ancient Hebrew writing considered them a different race and considered them inferior and Babylonian writing considered Jews a different race and inferior.
>>
>>1451825
I think you're putting too much emphasis on the race thing. If they didn't know the others were semetics, how can you be racist against semetics? They thought themselves superior not because of race, but because of their religious creed. Their religious identity and cultural identity.

Cultural imperialism is a thing. You can have racist cultural imperialism and non-racist cultural imperialism. But those two are separate things.

>>1451802
Jewish superiority complex was due to their religious creed and religious savior saving only them. It wasn't based on race but on their religious worship.

The Greeks superiority was based on superiority of their culture and civilization compared to the non-Greeks.

The Chinese superiority was based on the concept of "learned man"/"wiseman" vs unlearned/ignorant man. This was defined by their understanding of what is considered wisdom/class/etc. You could be a barbarian but be superior due to being learned.

I personally think you're stretching this racism thing too far. The race as a concept is modern. What you exemplified were not racism but other things like religious creed, cultural imperialism, and intellectual creed.
>>
>>1451858
Okay so it's not racist to think you're better than other people because God said you're smarter and better than other races. Race didn't exist before 1200 as a concept, all those writings about people different than us and how they're inferior isn't racism. Racism isn't racist until white people do it.

That's all I'm getting out of this shit. You're a dumbass that thinks the modern concept of race is the only thing that has ever existed.
The idea of race is exactly the same concept at the tribal level as it is the global level.
Just because we've actually clearly defined it now doesn't mean people didn't use the idea of race and were t racist well before that.

Ffs Italians weren't considered white until the last 200 years. Irish were considered sub human by the British for most of their time spent together.

Racism isn't black vs white, red vs yellow, that's modern racism. Ancient racism goes back as long as humanity has existed. It's the same damn thing, and it all originates from the innate fear if the unknown.
>>
>>1451881
>>1451858
I mean dear god. Asians are the most racist people on the planet and have been ever since the various groups of Asians got together.
Japs, Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans all think they're smarter, stronger, nicer, and just plain better than each other. They believe it at the genetic level, not the cultural level, and have for thousands if years.
Them disliking white people ever since they met the first white guy is just further proof of racism being a thing.
>>
>>1451881
I can claim I'm smarter than Christians because Buddha made me smarter. Is that racist to you? Take a step back and think this through. This is a religious feud, not a racial feud.

You're confusing yourself. You've actually lead yourself to believe the ancient people were aware of the concept of race. This didn't happen. The ancients believe themselves to be superior to other tribes due to tribal difference in beliefs/customs/gods/etc. Not the race as we know (based on physiological differences).

Race as a concept is linked to skin color and physiologically shared common ancestors and common shared customs/culture.

This is not just a modern concept, this has been a concept since the age of explorations/scientific notion of racism/formalization of racism. The our definition of race comes from that era.

What you've been describing are not race but subsets. Subsets who alone don't make it into what is considered racism. If I say American culture is worse than Chinese culture, am I racist? If I say Buddhism is the only way to freedom and Chrisitianity sucks, is this racism? These are not racism.

Jesus christ. You're just confusing yourself.
>>
>>1448240
based /twg/
>>
>>1451907
By modern terms no. That's not racist.
By ancient terms, yes that would be racist, because their idea of race was much smaller and much less well defined than ours.

It all comes from the same place, and yes, racism based on physical appearance has existed since the BCE era. Again, Asians are a perfect example of this.
Vietnamese were considered inferior to Chinese by the Chinese. Even if the Vietnamese was raised in China the fact he was born of Vietnamese parents meant he was inferior. Same with Japanese. And Koreans. And don't get me started on Chinese opinions of Mongols which were very opinionated and took physical characteristics into account.

Basically every single instance of ancient groups saying they were better than other ancient groups take physical characteristics into account. The Romans thought the pale Gauls and Germanics, with their light hair were inferior, for physical reasons in addition to their cultural disdain.

And you keep mentioning culture. Have you ever wondered why every single culture always talked about how they were the best humans and other humans were inferior? You think that maybe cultural and religious reasons for looking down on people might come about because people are inherently racist and want to justify their distaste for people who don't look or act like they do?
>>
>>1451936
I'm telling you, race as a word, a thing wasn't a thing back then.

Race as a word and concept formalized during the age of exploration. The word itself only came into use in the 16th century or so.

So there were no race back then. Or how there were no cars back then. They may have ox carts but thats no car.
>>
>>1451949
To add to this. The word you're looking for is discrimination.

Just like the how cars and ox carts/chariots were vehicles. Racism, cultural imperialism, religious imperialism are discrimination at roots.
>>
>>1451137
>gets proven wrong
>gets mad about it
>rants about irrelevant shit

/pol/ please go and take your shit memes with you
>>
>>1451959
The effects and reasons for existing are exactly the same regardless of what you want to call it.
>>
>>1451964
Reasons are different for each case. One is religious difference, another is cultural difference, other is physiological differences, etc.

Effects might be same if in same time period. Discrimination against a group. Then again there are many things that can discriminate against a group. For example, I discriminate people who use Apple products. NOT RACISM. I can discriminate who are communists. NOT RACISM. People who play pokemon, etc.

Even if effects are same, it wouldn't be Racism.
>>
>>1451975
Racism is just discrimination against a group of people based on race. The idea of race existed for a long time but not in such well defined terms as we have today.

Ancient peoples were just as racist although largely more racist than modern humans are. There were also much more discriminatory.
Romans disliking Germanic barbarians for their culture and way if dress is discrimination. Disliking them for their white skin and blonde hair is racism, as the dark hair and olive skin of a Roman man was far superior.
>>
>>1451771
From what i've seen, it seems to me that most of the IQ tests taken across the world happened in the 1970s-80s, and subsequently when they found the low IQ scores in Africa.

However, the 1970s and 80s was was 10-20 years after most of decolonisation happened, and the subsequent civil wars/famines. If you did not know, malnourishment/lack of energy has a serious effect in one's intellectual capacity as well as on a developing child's brain. It would make sense that, when studied in the 1970s-80s, IQs in ex colony countries would be low.
>>
File: turk.png (26KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
turk.png
26KB, 600x311px
>>1452040
This
There is also evidence that the heritability of IQ is related to socioeconomic status (pic related), and if the Flynn effect should tell us something it is that the right-shift of the IQ curve came about with an education stressing abstract thought which a lot of people lacked in the West 100 years ago and a lot of people still lack in African countries today. Our ancestors were hardly more retarded when accounting for this than agricultural workers and other unskilled and uneducated labor in Africa
>>
>>1452040
>National IQs calculated and validated for 108 nations
Look that up. It hasn't changed at all.
>>
>"humans all have fingerprints
hence race in humans doesn't exist, check m8 racists!!! XDdddddD!! #ImWithHer #MultiKulturalism"
>>
>>1452076
>>1452040
I'm sorry, but no. Blacks are less intelligent because they evolved in an environment that required little intelligence. Africa is literally so easy to survive in that blacks never actually evolved the capacity to grasp abstract concepts as simple as time. Hence,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
>>
>>1452471
>they evolved in an environment that required little intelligence
Stopped reading.
>>
>>1452471
Empire of Dust captures this phenomena perfectly.
>>
>>1452471
Yeah m8, deserts, Savannahs, Jungles infested with shitty diseases, and large predators sure are easy places to survive.
>>
>>1452576
Its actually not, this is why they couldn't tame their wilderness and build a strong civilization.
>>
>>1452587
You do know he was being sarcastic right?
>>
>>1447903
>Fear of the unknown
So slave owners that lived in close proximity to blacks and knew/understood their ways were the least racist people of all I bet.
>>
>>1450909
Underrated

This is the best post
>>
File: an.webm (462KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
an.webm
462KB, 600x400px
>>1450909
>>
>>1447896
people looking different.
>>
>>1452633
Care to explain what's happening here?
>>
>>1452678
Ethnocentrism wins out.
>>
>>1447908
Kek
>>
>>1452683
I noticed that smart ass, I meant what program is this and who does it work?
>>
>>1452709
Read the paper

I didn't read it myself, if you haven't guessed that by now.
>>
>>1452602
Racism isn't the sole reason why slavery exists.
>>
>>1452550
Empire of dust is shit though.
>>
>>1452853
Why
>>
>>1448240
Artist??
>>
>>1447896
>Europeans are superior
>Europeans are white
>therefore whites are superior
>>
>>1447896
Jews believe they are the chosen people of god, and that all other races are subhuman cattle, designed to be their slaves. This leads to their cruel mistreatment of everyone in the world, ie usury, blood murder, communism (90% of the leader of the revolution were Jews, and so were the leaders of the gulags)

Jews shift the blame for their black deeds onto white people and thus "racism" is invented
>>
>>1448218
>Tentealaire
>Noteentiendo
kek

>>1448258
Probably because you'd still probably be brown even at 1/8 african blood.

>>1451727
You fucking idiot, he's talking about the bazillion tumblr genders out there.
>>
>>1450909
>>1452715
It shows.

>The relatively low cost of cognition (around .004 ≤ k ≤ .0045) required to transition from ethnocentric to humanitarian dominance suggests that ethnocentrism is not very robust. In particular, the emergence of ethnocentric cooperation is unlikely to have caused significant investment of fitness in cognitive development.
>>
File: koala-palm-and-fingerprints.jpg (14KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
koala-palm-and-fingerprints.jpg
14KB, 320x200px
>>1447896
that pic and any other similar argument is fucking retarded. there's a print of a fucking koala.
>>
>>1447896
It is natural for people to fear those who don't look like them, speak like them, and act like them.

Survival instinct
>>
>>1455406
>making shit up
>>
Guns.
>>
>>1455390
All you prove is that koalas are human race as well.
#koalalivesmather
>>
>>1455390
Are you implying koalas and humans shouldn't be treated the same because they're genetically different you bigot?
>>
>>1447903
Pretty much, while anti-racism is motivated by the Love of the unknown, which people only tend to develop in sheltered environment which protects them from the consequences of the unknown.
>>
>>1455411
If you consider thousands of years of tribal based violence and war making shit up...yeah.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.