[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Ancient Asian culture is this nog talking about? Why do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1469151562139.jpg (24KB, 540x571px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469151562139.jpg
24KB, 540x571px
What Ancient Asian culture is this nog talking about?

Why do religions try to demonize pokemon?
>>
>>1445417
She's probably talking about warrior shaman/monks that summon/channel demons.
>>
>>1445417
None, She lives in a badly informed fantasy world, where demons are real and east Asian religions are a direct method of communing with them.

These are the same people that think the point of Harry Potter is to convert people to witchcraft
>>
>>1445481
Nothing in the screencap seems to suggest she believes in those things, she just says that "it was believed". Not "those beliefs were correct".
I'm pretty sure she's pulled the "background" of Pokemon completely out of her arse though, when asked the creator of Pokemon cited his childhood bug catching hobby as the inspiration IIRC. None of this ancient Asian demon shit.
>>
>semen demon
>poke
>balls
>carry the demon
Seems the post is trying to lure you into a sexual situation. Not sure what sort of demon on she is.
>>
>>1445474
>>1445481
can anyone give a quick run down of demons from different asian countries?
>>
>>1445596
sure thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 180x180px
>>1445596

Anon, there is only one you need be terrified about:

> Potianak

> spirits of women who died during pregnancy
> looks like a beautiful woman with blood red eyes, preys on men
> run away when you see it
> don't trust your ears: when its cries are the softest, that's when it's JUST BEHIND YOU
> kills her victims by digging into their stomach with her sharp fingernails and devouring their sex organs

Qt bonus:

> "To fend off a pontianak, a nail should be plunged into the hole on the nape of her neck. This is said to make her turn into a beautiful woman and a good wife until the nail is removed."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontianak_(folklore)
>>
>>1445507
I think that because there is a subsection of American protestants who believe Pokemon is demonic
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.