[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello How do I make coat of arms for my fanily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (5KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 207x243px
Hello

How do I make coat of arms for my fanily
>>
draw a penis on it
>>
>>1442944

You don't, the College of Arms does that.
>>
>>1442944
You don't make a coat of arms for your family, you make a coat of arms for yourself which you can then pass on to your kids with minor modifications. I recommend learning some blazonry on whatever heraldic style you want your coat of arms (French, English, German, Spanish, etc) so you understand every element that goes in them.

You can start here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blazon

>>1442961
If you live in a country without heraldic authorities you can make one yourself, though.
>>
File: 1465857539365.jpg (25KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1465857539365.jpg
25KB, 323x454px
>>1442944
You first have to gain reknown. You can do this by going to towns and asking if people will join your party. 10 dollars will get you a decent number of men. Then you go around beating up random gangsters and trouble makers and taking their things. You can sell those things in a market. Next you can go to the governers of different states and cities and ask them to do tasks, or the president/prime minister/king of your country.: they will usually have some task for you like delivering letters or hunting down criminals. They will usually pay you for these things and this will also build favor with them. Once you have enough reknwn you can swear allegience to the leader of the country of your choice. He will take you as a vassal and usually give you a small fief. This is when you will have a choice of a coat-of-arms, usually from a defualt list. Next once the country you are sworn to declares war, say the US on Canada you can take their city and ask your liege to grant you ownership of that city/fortress.
>>
>>1443670
Don't forget the part where your jackass president refuses to grant you the canadian city you just singlehandedly stole because you're not famous enough, so you renounce your oath and form your own nation, until you realize everyone now wants your one weak-ass city and looking for protection you defect to Canada. But hey, that's just politics.
>>
>>1443689
This is why you never join Swadi- I mean, the USA. Their leader is a jackass. Rhodok 4 lyfe
>>
>>1443714
>>1443689 this is me
this happened to me yesterday in my first Kerghit game and I defected to Swadia. It's pretty much just an upgrade from light cavalry to heavy cavalry anyway.
>>
>>1442944
>His family doesn't already have a coat of arms.

When the fuck was your surname created?
>>
>>1443729
kerghits are a shit t bh. Hopefully bannerlord will actually have horse archers
coordinate instead of scatter and get slaughtered individually
>>
>>1443714

git gud. Glorious King Harlaus has given me half of Swadia to rule.

Now to depose the dirty despot King Harlaus...
>>
>>1442944
>dfw (southeast) Asian and will never have a coat of arms, or family crest
>>
Myblazon or something like that can make some pretty nice looking CoA.
>>
>>1442944
Idk, you can change the one of your ancestors a little bit. My coat of arms dates back to the beginning of the 11th century. It was used as banner around that time either. However family members became earl after participating in the crusades by Badouin of Flanders. So, coat of arms can change.
>>
>>1444287
Badouin V...
>>
File: 1462860650313.png (327KB, 1000x882px) Image search: [Google]
1462860650313.png
327KB, 1000x882px
>>1442944
I got you covered, famalamdingdong
>>
Is it time for the "look at this coat of arms I bought off the internet I'm totally legit nobility I swear" thread already?
>>
File: Cunt Destroyer.jpg (21KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
Cunt Destroyer.jpg
21KB, 207x243px
>>1442944

i got you covered OP
>>
>>1444561
OP hasn't responded, this is mine now.
I don't mind sharing, /his/ can found our own dynasty.
>>
File: Noblesse Oblige.jpg (21KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
Noblesse Oblige.jpg
21KB, 207x243px
>>1444584

well then you won't mind allying with the earls of yellow water and their goldstream guardsmen
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.