[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any conspiracy theories that realistically might be true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 29

File: image.jpg (33KB, 285x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 285x273px
Are there any conspiracy theories that realistically might be true?
>>
like fairy tales and dream, nope
>>
>>1441717
Spoken like a true redditor.
>>
I tend to think the JFK assassination was a successful conspiracy, in the sense that there are people responsible for it whose names we will never be able to unequivocally link to it.
>>
>>1441715
Probably a lot if you think about it. Keep in mind that the CIA really did mind-break Ted Kacynzski, a jewish couple gave America's nuclear secrets to the Soviets and half the people involved in making the movie 'The Omen' died during production. The world is full of crazy shit.
>>
Like this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
>>
>>1441725
Agreed that is probably the most probable. Every witness interviewed says there were gunshots that sounded off from different locations
>>
>>1441717
>lol trust the government everyone why would they ever fuck us over
>>
KGB infiltraded US colleges to turn them into leftist indoctrination sites
>>
well this thread didn't take long to turn to shit

t. schlomo shillstein the lizard-jew
>>
JFK was accidentally killed by one of his own guys.
>>
>>1441715
The Cold War never ended
>>
>>1441731
Thats not really a theory, we know pretty well what happened.
>>
>>1441748
See>>1441741
>>
JFK, 9/11, central banking, MKULTRA, operation northwood, pearl harbor, gulf of tonkin etc
>>
>>1441740

>Allied bombing of supply lines that led to german front lines but also to labor camps caused everyone in the labor camps to starve.

But strangely, not the PoW camps, or at least, not the ones with prisoners from France, Great Britain, or America. The Russians died in droves though.

You're retarded, and

> but the winners write history,

Is blatantly, false, if you stop and think about how the "stab in the back" myth led to the Nazis getting into power in the first place.
>>
>>1441715
9/11 and Jews controlling the West
>>
>>1441715
No, anyone who's weak enough to conspire doesn't have enough power to do what their aims are, historically speaking people have dropped the secrecy once they've gained enough power to be upfront about it.
>>
File: image.gif (455KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
455KB, 275x207px
S T E E L
B E A M S
E
A
M
S
>>
>>1441715
The hip-hop industry being complicit with the prison industrial complex
>>
>>1441766
The same Goldsteins that own the record companies also own the prisons? Good thinking m8
>>
>>1441715
Cia flooded drugs into African American cities so they could fund Central American Guerillas.
>>
>>1441756
The only camps that were considered "death camps" were all under Soviet control after the war. The same Soviets that implemented bolshevism thanks to jewish leadership.
>>
>>1441756
Why would the allies bomb supply lines that go to camps that hold their own people?

Think harder.
>>
The CIA convincing America that it's an inequality of race instead of it being an inequity of class.
>>
>>1441812

Oh, so now this is about the death camps vs the "regular" concentration camps? Well, as you point out, all the death camps were in Poland, far, far away from Allied strategic bombing, which was concentrated in western Germany. So I guess those deaths weren't caused by the RAF and USAAF, huh?

Furthermore, Poland had the highest Jewish population in Europe, which is totally not something the Soviets were doing.

>The same Soviets that implemented bolshevism thanks to jewish leadership.

You mean the Soviets that implemented Bolshevism due to Germans shipping over the Bolsehiks during the last world war, supplying them with weapons, and aiding them against the Whites in the early phases of the Russian civil War? I guess the Jews ran Kaiser Wilhelm's Germany too. Then who did they stab in the backs?

>>1441813

These are bombers that would frequently miss entire cities. And PoW camps were scattered all throughout German controlled territory.

http://www.guestsofthethirdreich.org/home/

To suggest that they could specify which camps to bomb and isolate even if they wanted to is absurd.
>>
>>1441816
You have 5 seconds to argue why inequity of class is a bad thing
>>
Zionism
>>
>>1441755
>Pearl Harbor
Care to explain?
>>
>>1441832
I'm making less money.
>>
>>1441740
>For a more recent example, turkey's coup was probably staged
I'm not even a conspiracy theorists, but it seems completely staged to me. The way it down and the supposed reaction and the ongoing political climate.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild#Waterloo_legend
>>
>>1441732
Gunshots echo, especially in urban areas. The other shots were echo while Oswald was taking his second shot.
>>
>>1441806
If you purge "African American" from "African American cities" then the conspiracy becomes correct. That is, unless you think LA is an African American city. Protip: It isn't and never was.
>>
>>1441832
Leads to crime and discontent
>>
The NSA overreaching internet surveillence was considered to be Alex Jones, X-Files, Deus Ex tier tinfoil shit before Snowden.

>>1441869
Not him but but from what I've read, Roosevelt knew about the Japanese attack plans in great detail and did fuck all to prevent it in order to cause maximum outrage among the population.
>>
>>1441906
What does LA have to do with anything?
>>
>>1441901
You don't understand. People in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AREAS each heard gunshots go off by them. That means there were multiple shooters. And for all we know LHO may not have even been one of them, which may be why he was killed off so quickly
>>
I believe that there was no way that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK by himself and was not connected to other organizations or elements in the U.S. that benefited from his death. Even if Oswald wasn't completely aware too many things don't add up.
>>
>>1441924
>Implying a bunch of civilians can accurately tell where hidden gunfire is originating from
>Echoes aren't a thing
I want to believe as much as the next guy, but civilian testimony isn't the most reliable.
>>
>>1441925
>in the U.S.

That's where you're wrong, it wasn't the Americans who killed him.
>>
>>1441933

I also believe that Castro could have had it carried out. Kennedy approved of several assassination attempts. Could have been Castro enacting some revenge. Either way I can't wait for the day that commie bastard kicks the bucket.
>>
>>1441938
The Cubans really were some mad cunts, Cuban agents ignited riots in American cities in the late 60s in order to trigger a race war.
>>
>>1441933
He was rumored to be looking to legalize pot before he left office so we have no idea. It's also highly possible his death was staged to make us hate Cuba. Is there actual proof (other than grainy tv footage) that it was JFK who was killed?
>>
>>1441917
> Roosevelt knew about the Japanese attack plans in great detail

Well this isn't true.

Here's what America knew prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor:

The American Embargo on Japan was significant. The lack of necessary war materials put Japan in an awkward situation where they would need to either discontinue their imperial ambitions or seek new sources supplies elsewhere. Given that Japan seemed not to divert from their imperial plans it was reasonable to believe that they were banking on the second option, which may or may not include an attack on the US who had a presence in the Pacific.

Intercepted Japanese radio traffic seemed to indicate that they were preparing for an attack on America, but nothing concrete in regards to the target was picked up. The most likely target seemed to be the Philippines.

The idea that Japan would sail across the entire Pacific and bomb Hawaii was considered implausible.

Roosevelt was aware of this much. That he personally knew the target and the time of attack, but withheld that information for... reasons (propaganda purposes I guess?) is ridiculous. An attack is an attack. For all Roosevelt cared even a failed attack by the Japanese (who officially declared war simultaneous to the attack anyway) would have been the same casus belli he was after as a successful sneak attack.
>>
>>1441942
>make us hate Cuba

... like we already didn't hate them to death after those bitches almost got us nuked
>>
>>1441942

Are you high?
>>
>>1441715

Lost Cosmonauts theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Cosmonauts

pic unrelated
>>
Hollywood is filled with pedophiles.
>>
>>1441813

>he thinks that bombers were carrying out precision, laser guided airstrikes on specific train lines and roads
>he thinks that the Allies even knew where all the POW camps were
>he's obviously flipfloping, trying to handwave away why Allied military PoWs and certain nationalities of Allied civilian prisoners fared significantly better than Soviet, Jewish and everyone who was on Hitlers shitlist prisoners, despite being in camps just as connected or disconnected from main supply lines
>>
>>1441925

What things don't add up?
>>
Hitler survived the war an died peacefullu years if not decades later in South America
>>
>>1442139
>realistic
>>
>>1442152
>lol we incinerated the body even though we planned to parade him around Moscow in a cage
They could have at least cut his dick off
>>
>>1442152
And what exactly is unrealistic in that? Officially Stasi digged up and destroyed his corpse and threw it to river in early 70's so we don't have any real evidence that they had it in the first place. and we already know that several high-ranking nazi officials did indeed flee to Argentina.
>>
>>1441756
You're fulla shit anon
>>
File: original.jpg (425KB, 1632x1088px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
425KB, 1632x1088px
>>1441832
>he's seriously asking why inequity is wrong
>>
Global pedophile rings
>>
>>1442178
>what exactly is unrealistic in that?
Hitler's health for one. He couldn't even keep his left hand still from the palsy(?). Combined with the 15 or so horrible medicines his quack doctor perscribed daily, I wonder if he could have even survived the journey out of Germany.

Isn't that little irony of history, though? Hitler had a shitty doctor that made him deteriorate, but not shitty enough to accidentally kill him.
>>
>>1442229
It wasn't because of palsy, he was on amphetamines and was a nervous wreck.
>>
>>1442239
The amphetamine situation with Hitler has been greatly exaggerated over the years. He wasn't a unhinged addict, rather an already cantankerous individual prescribed a sizable dose.

And the hand absolutely was a result of a degenerative condition, probably Parkinson's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w3nsAaOpq4
>>
>>1439752
Someone pls refute this this is too spooky.
>>
>>1441917
>The NSA overreaching internet surveillance was considered to be tier tinfoil shit before Snowden.

It still is viewed like that by many common people.

And speaking of surveillance.
>>1441994
>>1442217

Anti-pedo hysteria is designed to justify internet surveillance and loss of individual rights.
>>
>>1442217
Doesn't seem so conspiratorial. We already have global drugs and human trafficking, so why not a market for pedofucks?
>>
yes, most conspiracy theories that don't involve pinning absolutely everything on a silly boogeyman (like the jews, /pol/ plz) through confirmation bias are basically right

There are no large political entities that do not have their own goals separate and apart from those they are supposed to represent, behind closed doors they rarely argue about what is moral and right, they argue about how much risk they are willing to take, whether they want long or short term gain, whether they prioritize fame, money, status, power and so forth. Misinformation is like bread and butter to these people and they are experts far in advance of any of the edgy "master manipulators" here.

MKULTRA, PRISM and such things are only the tip of the iceberg of some very complex organizations.
>>
>>1441715
Germans financing the rise of Bolshevism(together with some American businessmen ) is actually proven by the Sisson Documents,but was largely overlooked because of a massive shift in 20th century politics.
>>
>>1442431
Nazi fanboys overlook this fact because it means the revolution was funded by the German kaiser rather than being a simple Jewish plot and commies overlook it because it means it wasn't a spontaneous revolution of the working class but a plot instigated by a foreign enemy.
>>
>>1441725
I can relate to that. Possibly this is the most clear but secret conspiracy: everyone knows about it, most of the people with reason understand that it is a conspiracy, but we will never know anything about it from the government more than Jim Garrison did for us.
>>
1. Stalin was assassinated by his own government
2. Caesar was assassinated by his own government
3. JFK was assassinated by his own government
4. The MK Ultra experiments on non-US citizens
5. The CIA smuggled drugs into the US to sell
6. The Unit 731 experiments on non-Japanese citizens
7. The Iraq War was an illegal war

Some are "historical facts" and others are "conspiracy theories"
>>
>>1442594
>Stalin was assassinated by his own government

But Stalin WAS the government. Are you saying he committed sudoku?

>The Iraq War was an illegal war

I don't see what's conspiratory about this claim.
>>
Considering that Jews own like 90% of mainstream media I see no reason to NOT believe that they control it.
>>
>>1441766
could you develop this? or are you just joking..
>>
>>1442594
>The Iraq War was an illegal war
This is a fact tho. Any war that is not self defence or decreed by UN security concuil is illegal.
>>
>>1441715
bildenberg/NWO
>>
>>1442724

Your mistake is thinking that 'the Jews' are some single entity that holds secret councils where they all agree on how 'they' are going to control things.

As opposed to just a bunch of self-centered individuals who care about their own, and yes when it comes to promoting they prefer it to be another Jew.
>>
>>1441717
Its just that you think the outlandish ones are the only ones. False flags happen, we know they happen, we just don't know when they happen.
>>
>>1442605
>Some are "historical facts"
>>
>>1441741
Well done KGB.

Yeltsin got checkmated without even realising it.
>>
File: ayyland.jpg (83KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
ayyland.jpg
83KB, 620x388px
Aliens are real and they are in Area 51.
>>
>>1442366
this anon is right, don't have anything to really prove it apart from a basic knowledge of the the complexity that drives human understanding and fear as well as intuition. I think, to most people who approach the topic with an unbiased mind, conspiracy theories - at least those in the mainstream with little evidence to support them - may well just be cover ups for cover ups. TO try and guess what really goes on in the backrooms of some buildings would probably boggle most of us, however at the same time condemning these secret groups as illumanati-esque organisations could be quite an immature move. For all we know it is them keeping the world from falling into pieces. Or it could be them orchestrating its collapse
>>
>>1442216
Inequality is a law. Some people are inherently better than others, others work to be better. Equality is inequality, because you are stepping on the potential of extraordinary men when you force equality.

You don't have to have desperately poor people, that's definitely something we can and should be able to do away with, but it is unethical to force equality. The best man should get the job, should get the girl, should get the prize, should get the house, not the guy whose turn it is in the wheel of equality.
>>
>>1442901
Eradication of poverty should be the real goal heralded by anything progressive, this talk of 'equality' is utter nonse
>>
>>1441739
>the government lies sometimes, therefore my specific nonsense story is true
>>
>>1442288
I'd say now the hysteria is more along the lines of " let's protect our women from dangerous mysoginists gooberg8te " than " dangerous pedos ", that would be more 90's and 00's.
>>
us government helped spread aids
>>
>>1441741
interesting to hear lectures from an ex-kgb propagandist. i forgot his name but it's on youtube. you could say with certainty that the kgb planted ideologues in the west
>>
File: 1467044177047.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467044177047.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>1441715
9/11 was not "planned" by the US government.

However, the towers did not directly collapse because of the planes or melting steel.

Someone had to push a button for a controlled demolition out of fear an uncontrolled one would damage the surrounding buildings and kill more people.

While I am not American and honestly did not research into that topic that much apart from your typical mythbusters documentaries, just imagine something like this becoming public.

Saving 10,000 (or more?) by sacrificing 2,000 seems good on paper, but that guy to push the button will be hated by the families of the 2,000. Just look at the holocaust. Pair that with American superiority complex and you'd literally have another shoa.
>>
hyperbole surrounding the shoah. I wouldn't even care if it wasn't still being redeemed for free submarines and shit.
>>
Bush did 9/11
>>
>>1442901
The problem with this backpedaling way of thinking about inequality is that when things are issued to try and make life better for poor people they are called lazy goodfornuthins who just want handouts.
It is not cramping the potential of your "better people" to help their fellow man.
>>
>>1443132
that's what the uniform solutions result as. it is a very bespoke matter and it is improper and inexact to recommend such things.
>>
>>1443146
What constitutes a "better person" anon? What metric do you use to determine if a person is worse than another?

By and large the main factor in your wealth and prospects is where and to whom you were born.

So please explain how being a better person makes you less poor
>>
File: 39nXpUG.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
39nXpUG.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>1443161
poors can be poor because their bad with money (impulse control pops up first but plural innate traits can apply) and such things are heredity. I understand how cornerstone tabula rasa is to leftist magical thing, but that model does not predict and should be scrapped.
>>
>>1441741
Really anything related to the Cold War such as the modern art movement being a CIA psyop against the Soviets to try and encourage defectors.
>>
File: 139873259233.png (880KB, 1421x682px) Image search: [Google]
139873259233.png
880KB, 1421x682px
>>1442781
probably this.
but it was inevitable after the world became a global economy
when fiefdoms exists, the power was divided among many fronts and everything was unpredictable as fuck since any ruler could do has he wished and defy everyone he wanted to.

in the 1800's, this changed and it's been like that from more than 200 years now...
the rothschild's for example, literally changed the course of most european countries: in my homeland, if it wasn't for them the whole liberal revolution would have fail in it's tracks due to the lack of funding if they didn't throw tons of money and an english fleet to help out.

and this happens in most parts of the so called democratic powers of today and for some reason this is never mentioned in school and the huge majority of people has no notion of the impact that a few men working in the shadows had worldwide
>>
File: lil reactionary.jpg (187KB, 768x344px) Image search: [Google]
lil reactionary.jpg
187KB, 768x344px
>>1442901
>The best man should get the job, should get the girl, should get the prize, should get the house, not the guy whose turn it is in the wheel of equality.
>>
>>1443246
this comic seems to be making a strawman.
>>
>>1442763
I would assume (I've never heard it before) that the theory goes that because rap music typically glorifies things like gang and drug culture, the worst elements of black society, that kids become indoctrinated into that mindset and grow up trying to emulate it which then leads them to prison. Prison makes money from having a steady flow of inmates, record companies make money from people buying the music.

That's what I'd assume anyway. It's kind of dumb IMO since most of that gangster/mafioso rap was born more from rappers really being into Scarface and the Godfather mixed with maybe a bit of their life experiences in the ghetto.
>>
>>1442217
pretty sure that would fall under human trafficking.
>>
>>1443091
Yeah, that's what I've always felt. The Holocaust is real, the numbers are grossly inflated and that many of the more out there stories from the cam;s like lampshades made of human skin or soap made from jews are complete bullshit whether intentionally lying or because the trauma forced them to believe it happened.
>>
>>1441942
>Is there actual proof (other than grainy tv footage) that it was JFK who was killed?
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo
>>
The entire "New Coke" incident was just a big marketing idea. It worked too.
>>
>>1443503

>I have no reason to believe this other than reading some .jpg's from /pol/, but im still going to repeat this opinion to others

Seriously, why are you here if you're this intellectually lazy?
>>
>>1443309
i remember reading something a few years ago about some anonymous employee of the record industry attending a meeting where 'men in suits' or some shit convinced them all through bribes and threats that they had to publish and back african american rappers who pushed violence and drug culture through their music. wish i could find it again, i dont even remember how i came across the story in the first place
>>
>>1443593
I really want to believe that but corporations like coca cola aren't nearly as cunning and competent enough to have pulled that off successfully.
>>
>>1443601
>muh fanfiction must be true
found the hasbarat
>>
>>1443601
>He believes the holocaust was real

How about you do some independent research from non bias sources and come up with a conclusion on your own instead of eating everything that was taught to you in public schools?
>>
As previously stated, a lot of cold war or world war 2 stuff is worth looking at. Before or after that era, be it because of the lack of or exponential increase in access to information, I think people vastly overestimate the ability of anyone to control anything on a large scale.
>>
File: 1415887735222.jpg (774KB, 1218x1609px) Image search: [Google]
1415887735222.jpg
774KB, 1218x1609px
>>1443246
>dat comic

I got one too.
>>
Not really /his/ related but....

The Chinese government purposely sends bad drivers to north america to slow down competing economies.
>>
>>1443189
It's been confirmed for a while that the CIA covertly funded and promoted prominent avant-garde artists since the early '50s.
>>
>>1443627

I hate to break it to you but gullibly swallowing a load of half-baked propaganda from Neo-Nazis is not "conducting independent research from non bias sources".
>>
My vote goes for Propaganda Due in Italy and Deep State in Turkey.

Both realistic (CIA pumping money into shady organizations to defeat communists). both not too outlandish (P2 and CIA funded both left-wing and right-wing extreme groups so as to limit their influence on society) and we have some evidence concerning links between CIA, Red Brigades, P2, Grey Wolves, etc.
>>
>>1443660
even holocuast museums have to correct disinformation such as the soap and lampshade myths.
>>
>>1443246
>>1442901 explicitly states that he thinks people should be helped out of poverty
>>
>>1443671
How does P2 have anything to do with the CIA?

I thought that was just a pseudo-Masonic conspiracy to control the Italian government.
>>
>>1441715
>theory
>true
pick one
>>
Not entirely historical or conspiracy, but I've believed in bigfoot since learning about The Missing 411.
>>
>>1443627
>EVERY SOURCE THAT I DONT LIKE IS FAKE
k
>>
"Conspiracy theory" was turned into something bad by the CIA in order to discredit people who were getting close to the truth.
>>
>>1443772

How convenient.
>>
>>1443772
>conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory

It just works.
>>
>>1443655
And I would add that they send giant families of Chinese idiots to popular western tourist spots for the same effect.
In still pissed at how they fucked my trip to the British museum
>>
>>1443627

I dont care either way. All i'm doing is commenting on what I perceive as intellectual laziness in you.

You feel that its perfectly alright to proclaim your personal opinion as a reasonable and fact based theory in a public forum, even though that opinion is based on, quite frankly, nothing. You are selectively shopping in sources, dismissing sources as biased, while also taking information from unsourced /pol/ .jpg's as factual. You have no objectivity or any desire for it. You have, arbitrarily and not from a starting point of neutrality and then considering evidence, taken a position. You now defend that position by ignoring anything that contradicts your position, and immediatly and without critical thinking accepting anything that supports your position.

Again: I couldn't care less about whether or not the Holocaust happened or in what way. I do care about you shitting up this board with your intellectual weakness.
>>
>>1443246
>reactionaries
>laissez faire capitalism

Fuck hell no, we hate the bourgeoise about as much as we hate the commies.
>>
File: 1462321571660.png (232KB, 619x406px) Image search: [Google]
1462321571660.png
232KB, 619x406px
>>1441715
>Are there any conspiracy theories that realistically might be true?
No. Especially those conspiracy theories related to the Jews, who are the most innocent group of people in history (they dindunuffin).

Also never forget the 6 million #NeverAgain
>>
>>1443904

Why does /pol/ insist on being so annoying? Seriously man, do you really think THIS is the most effective way to convince us of the great jewish conspiracy?
>>
>>1443618
"New Coke?" What's that all about?
>>
>>1443909
Because /pol/ is basically just 2007 /b/ in a political coating, it's nothing but trolling, meme spam, 14 year old retards, bait and utter faggotry. I'm right wing as hell but I avoid /pol/ like a plague because it's a shitpit.
>>
File: 1460371762103.jpg (113KB, 814x552px) Image search: [Google]
1460371762103.jpg
113KB, 814x552px
>>1443909
Oy vey I didn't say anything about 'the great jewish conspiracy'! What is that supposed to be? Jews would never conspire against anyone regarding anything, silly goyim.
>>
>>1443846
What happened
>>
>>1443919

>. I'm right wing as hell but I avoid /pol/ like a plague because it's a shitpit.

Right? Every time I wanna go over to /pol/ hoping to discuss how we rid Europe of the Muslim invasion, I leave disappointed because its such a shitty board.
>>
>>1443927
You really have to realize that place is just evolved /b/, most of those retards are in it just for the memes and shitposting, not out of a genuine conviction.
>>
>>1442217
This. The Dutroux case is pretty bone-chilling.
>>
>>1443056
Yuri Bezmenov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
>>
>>1443924
Just in the way of everything. Literally 50 of them massed together standing in front of exhibits not letting anyone else see anything
>>
Chomsky has a nice answer to a related question in one of his interviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JirrKIQfOmk
>>
chinese tourists are the worst, they let their kids shit and pee on the streets and have no respect for others' culture. it's getting so common that conspiracy doesn't sound like a bad idea
>>
>>1442784
Secret societies have existed in the past. What makes you think they still don't exist?
>>
>>1441715
conspiracy theories are all spooks
>>
>>1444417

Which secret societies are you referring to?
>>
>>1444430
what isn't a spook, Stirner?
>>
Monarch programming/ MK ultra
>>
>>1441919
It negates the theory that the CIA flooded African American Cities and instead just flooded cities with drugs. African Americans were hit particularly hard in many of these cities, but they weren't African American cities by any means. The CIA was selling coke wherever it could.
>>
>>1441924
>People in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AREAS each heard gunshots go off by them
Because of fucking echo. There's a reason sniper fire is so effective in urban areas: it's extremely difficult to tell where the shots came from because of the echo and there being so many potential places the shot could come from. You're grasping at straws.
>>
>>1441925
>and was not connected to other organizations or elements in the U.S. that benefited from his death
Since when is the Soviet Union not an organization that would benefit from Kennedy's death? Are you stupid?
>>
>>1442271
They fucking gave him barbiturates because he couldn't sleep he was on so many amphetamines. Hitler was WAY over medicated.
>>
>Assassination of Allende
>1953 CIA MI6 coup in Iran
>COINTELPRO
>Frankfurt School is a Western funded conspiracy to prop up Fromm and his ideas as they are seen as more "capitalism friendly" if put in the right context. (Thought I did read a bit of Marcuse in a class about the history of sports (and the concept of Free Play), the teacher was a classical Marxist who assigned us Marcuse while bashing the majority of what the Frankfurt School did outside of a few things by Marcuse that are specifically building on the concept of Free Play.

The professor had a more Classical Marxian view of Free Play than Marcuse. Pretty much "After 60 hours of working in a week in a dreadful job few English proletarians didn't prefer watching 90 minutes of football to reading Capital volumes 1-3"
>>
I believe that the second prime minister of India was assassinated because he was about to upset the status quo of the subcontinent way too much in 1965.
He went there, died in the middle of negotiations and the status quo remained the same. For those who are curious, India was on the verge of overrunning an important pakistani city and could have used it to negotiate for a better deal.
>>
The Manson family murders were orchestrated by the CIA to end the hippie movement
>>
>>1442901

>The best man should get the job, should get the girl, should get the prize, should get the house

You ever notice something? In real life, the people who say things like this are always stalled middle-management schmucks, or worse.

In my experience, the people who are truly great at what they do aren't doing it to "get" anything. That's a small-minded approach to the world. No, successful people tend to have a near-pathological obsession with their craft, their performance, with winning *itself,* not the rewards from it.

This isn't directly on point to your comment. Maybe those people do "deserve" the rewards, but I don't think they need it as an incentive. Just something I've been mulling over.
>>
>>1443177

>implying that you make a billion dollars by putting pennies in a jar

It's obviously true that a lot of people are financially inept but these memes are fucking stupid
>>
>>1444437
Illuminati, even the Masons have recorded history I believe

Also secret societies existed since at least the Ancient times, they were the ones planning conspiracies to overthrow the ruler they didn't like.
>>
>>1444577

Aren't the illuminati a meme?

The masons in my experience are just a gentlemen's club with some rituals. Sure they favor other members over strangers, but they dont scheme and plot.

> they were the ones planning conspiracies to overthrow the ruler they didn't like.

Yes but this to me sounds comparable to Finkelstein, Goldberg, and Smith from accounting plotting together to get Arie from marketing fired, or get Goldberg the CEO position. Not a secret jewish conspiracy to control the whole of US society and what have you.
>>
>>1444603
No, the Illuminati were a real society in the 18th or 19th (not sur) century until they were "shut down", supposedly. Look it up.

Innocent rituals? You sound as naive as CNN. Everything has a reason you know.

I'm talking about actual real secret societies, not a bunch of individuals plotting together, although that too can be considered a secret society because a secret society is a bunch of individuals carrying out their goal in secret, that's the secret.

I'm a Serb, so other historical examples I can give to you from the top of my head are the Black Hand and the Order of Dragon's Knights of Saint John, both Serbian secret societies, first one is from the 20th century, other one is from the Medieval Ages.
>>
>>1444616
*that's the definition
>>
>>1441715
Donald Trump has not made a single mistake his entire campaign. Every single scandalous, off the cuff remark has been carefully planned to maximize media exposure and to slay sacred cows.

The recent plagiarism incident was carefully planned out by his campaign to destroy Ted Cruz.
>>
Would anyone know which is the biggest conspiracy theory proven to be true?
>>
>>1444631
Jews control the world? Well, Jewish rich individuals to be more precise.
>>
Hardly /his/, but I'm convinced that the recent coup in Turkey has been staged by Erdogan, it just seems far to inept in execution to be genuine
>>
>>1444536
And people that push for commie bullcrap is middle class priviledged white males
Your point being?
>>
>>1444631
The abandonment of American POWs in Vietnam.
>>
>>1444663
More like the reclassification of missing pilots as POWs so Nixon could justify prolonging the war
>>
>>1442888
>don't have anything to really prove it
You don't have to look far to find examples of political cliques as well as cartels and organized criminals and you can extrapolate from that.

It is like trying to build a trebuchet using only materials available in the medieval era. If you know what works and what doesn't you can narrow down the range of possibilities, though you'll never know exactly what happened centuries ago.

>>1444616
>I'm talking about actual real secret societies, not a bunch of individuals plotting together
What if the plotting is a constant thing and the motivation to form a secret society?
>>
>>1444616

The fact that I've personally visited my local mason chapter, and how openly they gave access to it and talked about what they do to me, plus the fact that I could quite easily become a member if I wanted, means I'm highly skeptical about any conspiracy theories concerning them.

I'll look up the stuff you mentioned tho. now i'm going to bed.
>>
I believe that sometime around 2011 a group of stormfags discovered that a chinese cartoon forum had a lot of easy to manipulate youngsters and flooded the place with propaganda, to the point that new post-propaganda people believe that the chinese cartoon forum is intrinsically ideologically aligned with it and oppose everyone that isn't as not belonging, like >>1441720.
>>
File: yes.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>1441743
>schlomo shillstein the lizard-jew
>>
>>1444671
There were abandoned POWs decades after the war ended.
>>
>>1444679
>he doesn't know old /n/ was axed in early 2008 for being too racist and it's successor board /new/ was axed in late 2010 for the same reason
>>
>>1441917
>the NSA
Not reaallyy, before Snowden everyone kind of assumed that the government was spying pretty hard, after all The Patriot Act and all the other post-9/11 legislative were well known. Snowden just showed people that it was 100% true and way more overreaching than we thought. The people that didn't think so pre-Snowden are the same ones that were somehow mad at him for telling us about it.
>>
>>1441761
not necessarily. stalin managed to keep only the inner circle of the central committee of the cpsu involved up to the point of his death, leading to symptoms like gulag prisoners writing letters to him because they were certain things were going down without his knowledge and he would come to their rescue.
>>
>>1443659
Yes I know, that's why I mentioned it. You can think of goofy Cold War conspiracies and chances are that there are large elements of truth to them if not wholly real.
>>
>>1444696
I do. I still believe that is what happened.
>>
>>1441940
Your source, if I may ask?
>>
>>1444696
it was mostly just banter, people are easily glute grazed by racism and the motivation was just to make people salty, but eventually it lured actual stormfags who believed in the memes and the rest of us got bored and left
>>
>>1441761
there is always a need to keep something secret
>>
>>1444603
Illuminati are indeed a meme, as well as a ,misdirection by the Masons.

Now, the masons were(maybe still are) incredibly dangerous, especially the Scottish rite, who believe themselves descended from the Templars. In the 19th century they controlled nearly all of Europe and America, and by virtue of that, the world. But after the twin works wars and the rise of the new ideological world order they lost nearly all of their power, but they still clung onto some form of power(see propaganda due). About this time they got supplanted by the banking cartels, who are the ones that really control the world
>>
>>1444677
That's because they're a a sad shadow of their former selves. In the past they got their members into powerful positions, but now they have to wait for the powerful and the not so powerful come to them
>>
File: dissapointed.png (186KB, 586x547px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed.png
186KB, 586x547px
>>1444679
>implying stormfags are smart enough to successfully carry out any plan

wew
>>
>>1444679
>>1444696
>>1444716
>>1444728
I think the other thing was the steady decline of /b/ as the dominant, culture defining board that 4chan was associated with. 4chan used to be known as hacker on steroids etc. instead of home of the "alt-right" (inb4 some faggot says reddit because I said alt-right). /pol/ was just /b/'s extra retarded little brother back then.
>>
>>1444958
>/pol/
Meant /n/, /news/ etc.
>>
>>1444690
No, there were"abandoned POWs" who were in reality dead pilots
>>
>>1441755
MKULTRA isn't really a conspiracy theory. The conspirators themselves confirmed that it occurred.
>>
Was there any legitimate reason in the 1880s to think Shakespeare was Francis Bacon?

As fine a mind as Nietzsche believed it. But perhaps he just wanted to elevate Bacon to Leonardo or Goethe status.
>>
File: judenputsch.jpg (447KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
judenputsch.jpg
447KB, 1524x1262px
Judeo-Bolshevism is widely considered a conspiracy theory even though it's an easily verifiable historical fact.
>>
>>1445168
merely a coincidence
fuck off to >>>/pol/
>>
>>1445168

And did those same Judeo-Bolsheviks control the Kaiser's government, since you know, it was them who got the Bolsheviks started and going in Russia?
>>
>>1445168
>Judeo-Bolshevism
The german revolutionaries of your pic are the equivalent of mensheviks, not bolsheviks. On the other hand, the "conspiracy" is not the fact that they are jewish, but the conspiracies that you associate with this fact.

inb4 i'm a jew conspirator

>>1445184
>merely a coincidence
This sounds like a falseflag.
>>
>>1445184
>p-pure coincidence goy
>>1445206
Seeing as the Jerries believed in the backstab myth, you do realize you're proving him right, right?
>>
>>1445214
The Germans blamed the new post-revolution government, not the Empire.

Which is funny, in that "Germans are the cancer of humanity" sort of way.
>>
>>1445214

The Jerries believed that Jewish elements, specifically those same communists, undermined the Kaiser's government in the last months of the war.

Not the same Kaiser's government that sponsored the Bolsheviks in Russia to fuck things up there.
>>
>>1445206
It was also them that sabotaged the russian war effort, that gave the germans the hugely advantageous (to germany) brest litovsk treaty, the rapallo treaty (when no one wanted to negociate with germans) and the molotov ribbentrop pact. Not to mention the tsar government accused the bolsheviks of working for the germans all along. And the germans sent embassadors to the bolsheviks way before others, and viceversa.
Always found it funny how the historically german-bolshevik conspiracy turned into the jewish-bolshevik conspiracy.
>>
>>1445230
If they were already in position to undermine his government then they probably infiltrated it a long time ago, hence them funding the tankies
>>
>>1445253

You do realize that the Germans were funding the "Tankies" when said Bolsheviks were not the legitimate power in Russia and were a revolutionary movement against the Whites, who wanted to continue the war, yes?

That it was nothing more than realpolitik? The Kaiser was pulling the strings, not the Bolsheviks.
>>
>>1441741

He's called 'Yuri Bezmenov' give that a search and you'll find an interview worth watching
>>
probably heaps

if you think of the crazy shit that has happened mkultra, holohoax, jfk assassination, moon landing etc

I don't see why right now there aren't big conspiracies going on
>>
>>1441917

That's similar to winston Churchill bombing civilian targets in Germany to provoke hitler to target British towns so that the anti war movement would stop. Churchill was recorded, I can't remember who by but someone in his cabinet, as saying 'Why won't you come?!' And shaking his fist at a German plane flying past him towards a military target past the local town'. (This occurance wasn't in London, it was at his private estate)
>>
>>1444795
>>1444815
The masons probable powerful more for the fact that you could meet and befriend powerful people there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americo-Liberians#History_and_settlement
>Making up about 5% of the Liberian population, Americo-Liberians dominated national politics from the founding of the colony until Samuel Doe led a military coup in 1980.
>Others believe their long reign was in part due to the Masonic Order of Liberia, a fraternal organization,
>>
>>1445297
>holohoax, moon landing
>>
>>1443688
Sure, he just doesn't want it to be on his dollar. They forever deflect blame from themselves while the rich hold the key to solving these problems. But they don't. Why? Because the bottom line is what actually matters to capitalists. If they actually cared they wouldn't simply say they think people should be helped out of poverty, they would also be seeking to abolish poverty.
>>
>>1445168

Wew

https://communismblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/list-of-communist-jews/

pure coinky-dink
>>
>>1445349
>blogs as source materials
wew
>>
>>1445349
>first person
>is an protestant-born atheist that wrote an entire book ranting against jews, married to german aristocracy, with non jewish children with jewish ancestry
>has a picture with a fake quote
This is why no one takes you seriously.
And no one says it is a coincidence, you faggots just circle jerk with each other while ridiculing imaginary arguments and false flagging.
>>
>>1445369
a*
>>
>>1445168
No one denies that there were a lot of Jews in communist movements people deny that they didn't even really believe in Communism and were just using it as a front to control the goyim or whatever, which is retarded and which I hear retards say all of the time.
>>
>>1445369
>first person

Is this Marx you are talking about?

>fake quote

If it's the Marx quote he did say that in one of his papers.
>>
>>1445386
>Is this Marx you are talking about?
Yes.

>If it's the Marx quote he did say that in one of his papers.
Nope. Feel free to post the entire original text though.
>>
JFK being assassinated by Israel.
>>
Jews are lizard people
>>
File: (you).jpg (44KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
44KB, 628x628px
>>1445366
>how do fact check
>how do internet
>>
>>1445412
I recommend reading two books on the subject, one is Michael Collins Piper's Final Judgement

http://americanfreepress.net/PDF/Final_Judgment.pdf

The other is Matrix for Assassination, by Richard Gilbride

https://books.google.com/books?id=SC-wBAAAQBAJ&lpg=PA148&dq=yitzhak%20rabin%20on%20a%20military%20tour%20dallas&pg=PA148#v=onepage&q=yitzhak%20rabin%20on%20a%20military%20tour%20dallas&f=false

A quick summary of both
>JFK had been supported by numerous Zionists
>Kennedy decided to support Nasser in order to curtail Soviet influence
>Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council.
>The revelation that Dimona was a nuclear power plant, and the subsequent cover-up of it's nuclear weapons development program which Kennedy expressly wanted halted due to it's regional destabilization; essentially it would end in a regional nuclear arms race (and it did, Iraq built the Osriak reactor, Egypt attempted to built rockets that used old nuclear material, Iran is seeking it's own nuclear capability)
>Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million.
>the percentage of American aid to Israel earmarked for military expenditures rose dramatically, more than tripling between 1965 and 1967. By the middle of 1966, the Israelis were purchasing military hardware the type of which would have been unthinkable under prior administrations, including four-dozen Skyhawk bomber attack planes and more than 200 M-48 tanks.
>Johnson did not request Israel relinquish any territory gained after the 6 Day War.
>>
>>1445440
Now all that is indisputable. Piper's and Gilbride's books focus on the framework of the Kennedy assassination.

>he means by which the Dallas elite gained control of JFK's Dallas trip agenda is interesting. Since JFK's Dallas trip was officially designated as "non political"—in contrastto other Texas stops such as Houston and Austin which were designated as "political" — the private entities paying for the Dallas trip gained control of the planning (taking it out of the hands of the JFK-controlled Democratic National Committee). The CC designated a "host committee." The chairman was Dallas Jewish leader and public relations man, Sam Bloom, the CC's longtime executive director, and—in retrospect—one of the least known but most pivotal figures in world history.
>There was an immediate confrontation between Bloom, representing the Dallas elite, and Jerry Bruno, JFK's veteran advance man. Bruno wanted the president to speak at the Women's Building, but the rulers of Dallas insisted JFK speak at the Trade Mart. Although Bruno fought long and hard, after much pressure, the Dallas elite prevailed, causing the JFK loyalist to comment that "this was one of the few fights like this that I had lost. On things like this my judgment was usually taken. This time it wasn't.
>>
>>1445457
>The American President cited four areas causing a strain in U.S-Israel relations: 1) Israel's diversion—from the Arab States—of the Jordan River waters; 2) Israel's retaliatory raids against Arab forces in border areas; 3) Israel's pivotal role in the Palestinian refugee problem; and 4) Israel's insistence that the United States sell advanced Hawk missiles to Israel.99 The President outlined to Mrs. Meir what has come to be called the Kennedy Doctrine. Kennedy told Meir that U.S. interests and Israel's interests were not always the same. The Talbot memorandum described Kennedy's forthright stance: "We know," [said Kennedy] "that Israel faces enormous security problems, but we do too. We came almost to a direct confrontation withthe Soviet Union last spring and again recently in Cuba . . . Because we have taken on wide security responsibilities we always have the potential of becoming involved in a major crisis not of our own making . . .
>>
Here's a medieval one I'm fond of:

Brian Boru died well before the Battle of Clontarf, and his death was not announced, or simply retroactively dated to Clontarf, to secure his inheritance.
>>
>>1445479
Following the meeting, Ben-Gurion complained to Feinberg about his unhappy first meeting with JFK. It was not an auspicious start, and as we
shall see, it set a trend. According to Feinberg, "There's no way of describing the relationship between Jack Kennedy and Ben-Gurion because there's no way B.G. was dealing with JFK as an equal, at least as far as B.G. was concerned. He had the typical attitude of an old-fashioned Jew toward the young. He disrespected [Kennedy] as a youth."116 What's more, the Israeli Prime Minister had an additional reason to be suspicious of the young American's motives. According to Feinberg, "B.G. could be vicious, and he had such a hatred of the old man."117
The "old man" in this case was the president's father, former Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy, long considered not only an "anti-Semite" but a Hitler partisan. Ben-Gurion's contempt for the younger Kennedy was growing by leaps and bounds—almost pathologically. According to Hersh, "The Israeli prime minister, in subsequent private communications to the White House, began to refer to the President as 'young man.' Kennedy made clear to associates that he found the letters to be offensive."118 Kennedy himself told his close friend, Charles Bartlett, that he was getting fed up with the fact that the Israeli "sons of bitches lie to me constantly about their nuclear capability."119 Obviously, to say the very least, there was no love lost between the two leaders. The U.S.-Israeli relationship was at an ever-growing and disastrous impasse, although virtually nothing was known about this to the American public at the time.

Ben-Gurion would be in Dallas on the day Kennedy was assassinated.
>>
>>1443693
operation gladios
>>
>>1441806
CIA drug traffic constituted a minority of actual sales
>>
>>1441717
>Gulf of Tonkin
>The Reichstag Fire
>>1441750
Well I don't think that's what OP was looking for- more so things like the GT incident that at one point didn't have a lot of evidence backing what's now accepted.
>>
>>1441745
This is the theory my friend believes. Apparently it was a secret service fuck up.
>>
>>1442937
>sometimes
>implying the government doesn't lie constantly to cover its fuck ups
I bet you think the government is made up of just brilliant experts too huh?
>>
>fluoride
Even if it isn't bad for you "shiny teeth" isn't a reason to force us to pay to put it in our water.
>>
>>1441818
I say this every time ti Naziboos but their brains physically cannot comprehend it

>Germans fund communist revolution in Russia

>communist sentiment spreads to all of Europe

>THE JEWS MUST HAVE FUCKING DONE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

They usually abandon thread
>>
>>1445301
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1445655
nice i like origami too
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 457x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 457x600px
Jodi foster made hinckley shoot the president
>be little girl, hate the president
>find out you have psycho beta stalker
>initially just creeped out
>then get idea
>tell him to assassinate the president
>him: "but I think a great president
>me: "well I don't care, you're gonna agree to do it or I'm gonna sick security on you"
>"okay Jodi, anything for you, but his aren't that bad don't you think you're over rea-"
>"shut the fuck up, also I won't love you if they find out I made you do it"
>"o-okay Jodi, anything for you"
>"shut up fag"
>need plan, think maybe he'll need a sniper or something, or maybe a suicide vest so no loose strings
>tells me about how he was surprised how close he was able to get to the president before
>perfect
>plan set in motion
>the dumbass fucks it up
>didn't even kill himself, what a shit
>he tells them I told him to do it
>I'm pissed
>use telepathy to tell him to shut the fuck up
>"she just talked to me through telepathy!"
>now he looks crazy, didn't mean to do that but it works out great
>mfw nobody even suspects me
>>
>>1445639
Read George F. Kennan's "The Sisson Documents"
>>
I understand my statement brings with it a whole host of implications and nasty business, but I really do question the numbers on the holocaust.

Mostly only because of the fixation on Jewish victims when they accounted maybe 50% or so of them that I the rule of political play in our views of it.
>>
>>1445741
I honestly think people are much too easy to lump anyone who thinks anything other than the most popular narrative as "holocaust deniers", it makes sense to question it, it was probably one of the biggest wastes of resources in human history, and the excuse that "they just really didn't like Jews" isn't really a good one.
>>
>>1445210
Not even remotely close, mensheviks were mostly social democrats and democratic socialists, the leaders of the German revolution were marxists.
>>
>>1443177
The problem is that it's a bereucratic nightmare to actually get the government to let you do anything meaningful, especially making money, which allows large corporations (who often require large government support) to instead continue having people flock to work for them as one cog in a machine working for shit pay with no fulfillment while they sit on their ass filing papers to secure their own wealth (making sure to generously repay the government for their support) Then socialist shit burgers who have never actually been a bottom worker, having instead worked their whole life as pseudo intellectuals or politicians, living off tax payer dollars, then figure they can get the support and compliance of said bottom class by simply giving them a small bit of tax payer cash (making sure to pocket some themselves, after all they deserve a reward for their generosity) and distracting from the fact that they're the reason those people can't help themselves.
>>
>>1445741
Jews had a huge diaspora in the west, and they were a single group that basically got it the worst.

If you're picking an example for "Nazi Germany sucked" they're it.
>>
>>1443601
>the burden of proof is on you to disprove that Germany retardedly wasted tons of resources to kill a bunch of people while they were at war with the rest of world
Makes sense really
>>
That large media corporations in New York and Hollywood, primarily owned by jews, strategically release media with the intention to subvert American culture, for reasons I don't understand.

I consider this an undeniable, observable fact of our reality
>>
>>1443837
>yeah you get those crazy nutjobs! While you're here would you mind bending over I can't quite reach your wallet
>>
>>1443874
>it's not alright for other people to express their opinions
>people should just lie to fit in
>I'm a proud cuck
>>
File: image.png (102KB, 196x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 196x344px
>>1443920
I honestly think Ben Garisson is based and these are kind of smearing his image but I can't help but find this shit funny.
>>
File: 1468794660567.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468794660567.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>1441715
Beria and Tito poisoning Stalin seems really plausible to me.
>>
>>1443909
Stormfront uses /pol/ as a satellite to invade every other board to rile people up and look for people sympathetic to white nationalism.
>>
>>1445831
Stalin poisoned Lenin
>>
>>1441917
>The NSA overreaching internet surveillence was considered to be Alex Jones, X-Files, Deus Ex tier tinfoil shit before Snowden.
No, it was something everyone already suspected.
>>
>>1445826
Ben Garrison's recent cartoons don't even need to be edited, dude has finally embraced the memes.
>>
>>1445826
>old 4chan
>lulz look how retarded these comics are
>neo 4chan
>i think ben garrison is based unironically
>>
>>1445862
They aren't retarded really
>>
>>1445863
>neo 4chan
>>
>>1445869
Bet you arrived here post 2010 you cuck.
>>
>>1445849
Nope, the Echelon shit was considered pretty cuckoo. Like everyone knew Patriot act put some unconstitutional wiretapping in place but we didn't envision federal agencies monitoring every video we open and every message we send on Facebook.
>>
File: cat computer.jpg (60KB, 455x746px) Image search: [Google]
cat computer.jpg
60KB, 455x746px
>>1442216
>he accepts leftist rhetoric uncritically
>>
>>1445871
>cuck
>neo 4chan
>>
>>1441917
The Pearl Harbor conspiracy theorydoesn't make sense to me. The US population would be outraged if a sneak attack damaged several of our ships but not care that much if only the Phillipines, Guam, and Wake were attacked and a major raid stopped on Pearl Harbor.
>>
I'm pretty suspicious that Israel is controlled by a Jewish elite...probably is a ZOG state....
>>
>>1445882
So I'm right.
>>
>>1445892
You must be new here.
>>
>>1443103
Personally I thinks it's more along the lines of Bush allowed 9/11. I think the American gov knew it was going to happen, but didn't do anything to counteract that.
>>
>>1445896
No, I mean I'm right about you being a post 2010 shitter acting like he's a fossilized oldfag.
>>
File: @haunt1.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
@haunt1.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>1443309
>that the theory goes that because rap music typically glorifies things like gang and drug culture

Don't forget that consumerism is ingrained into Hip-Hop's culture.
>>
>>1443804
>>1443837
It's true though

http://gaylenixjackson.com/Research/CIA-Memo-Warren-Commission.pdf

>"The aim of this dispatch is to provide
material countering and discrediting the claims of the conspiracy theorists,
so as to inhibit the circulation of such claims in other countries."

>"b. To employ propaganda assets to [negate] and refute the attacks of the
critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for
this purpose. The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide
useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point
out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before
the evidence was in, (I) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV)
hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own
theories. In the course of discussions of the whole phenomenon of
criticism, a useful strategy may be to single out Epstein's theory for attack,
using the attached Fletcher [?] article and Spectator piece for background.
(Although Mark Lane's book is much less convincing that Epstein's and
comes off badly where confronted by knowledgeable critics, it is also much
more difficult to answer as a whole, as one becomes lost in a morass of
unrelated details.)"
>>
>>1444627
I believe this.

He's a snake, but he's open about it.

To be honest, I don't think he believes 70% of the things he's said this election.
>>
>>1444958
People think we're the home of the alt-right? I'd argue that /v/ is more the face of 4chan nowadays than /pol/, but maybe that's just because of the circles i run in...
>>
>>1441725
Kennedy is a sure thing, mafia did it along with anti-castro peeps. Read 'Not in Your Lifetime' by Anthony Summers.
>>
>>1445896
4chan also used to like the same kind of cancer that 9gag and Reddit do now, it's not an argument that you used to be shielded from other people's opinions and now aren't.
>>
>>1445952
That's you. How new do you have to be to use 2010 as a benchmark? You sound like one of those retarded /pol/fags that was, hurr durr /b/ was so racist in 2005 look at this screenshot of people saying nig nogeven though you've only been on 4chan a few years.
>>
>>1445490
>>1445479
>one post in green text
>next isn't
How am I supposed to take this seriously?
>>
>>1445987
Never see /v/ in the news.
>>
>>1446004
>neo 4chan
>>
>>1446006
>Ben garrison is /pol/
You do realize there's a reason they deface his work right? If anyone's /pol/ it's probably you.
>>
>>1446014
>neo 4chan
>>
>>1446006
Because in 2010 the cancer known as /int/ was created which attracted a bunch of spastic children to the board. I've been here since 2007 for the matter.
>>
>>1442901
>he confuses equality and equity
>>
>>1446036
Sure you have
>claims to be from 2007
>thinks ben garrison comics arent retarded
>>
>>1445842
>Muh ebil string pulling conspiracy
Unironically you're as bad as /pol/
>>
>>1446060
You think they're retarded because you're a libshit, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>1446060
>thinks ye olde 4chan was good

Oh yeah I sure miss the endless cut vs uncut, atheist vs religious and moralfag vs leejun shitfests on /b/ and memes that were so cringeworthy they became the staple of reddit over the years.
>>
>>1446068
No, I think they're retarded because I'm not part of one of the various new waves of cancer like the 2010 /int/ influx you claim to get butthurt by.
>>
the holocaust happened. however, the numbers are probably wrong (how muchI don't know) and all that bullshit you hear in documentaries about the nazis being autistic record keepers in order to justify the unquestionability of the mainstream figures is pure fantasy. Also the holocaust is overemphasized in media by many individual jews in powerful positions, but it's unlikely this has a motive beyond "my people experienced a tragedy and I think everyone should continuously be reminded of it"

There were wmd's in iraq, but they were moved to syria and we couldn't say anything them due to diplomatic considerations

le soros meme is completely 100% true

ISIS is much more widespread than anyone is aware of, most of these attacks are made to distract us from their more covert actions. When they really want to make their power known, we'll feel it. Simultaneous large scale attacks in multiple countries.

There probably are one or several powerful cabals controlling many things in the world, but they're not any of the ones we could name, things like JWO and Illuminati are misdirects.
>>
>>1446080
To be perfectly honest I don't even understand why you neo 4chan faggots even came to 4chan. You might as well post on reddit to complain about how awful reddit is. The only reasonable conclusion I can come up with is you're a reddit refugee that got banned from reddit, and you learned from reddit that 4chan is a place you're allowed to be an asshole so you came here to post your shit and complain about how awful 4chan is.
>>
>>1446089
I've likely been here for a longer time than you, you're just one of those permanerds absolutely buttblasted that tongue in cheek racist jokes turned into genuine racism over the years and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you miss your legendary FUUU comics, Millhouse, candlejack and other juvenile imbecility, here's a great website where you can still find them: 9gag.com
>>
>>1446098
>I've likely been here for a longer time than you
Keep telling yourself that. It's pretty clear you haven't and you absolutely despise that the site was back then.
>>
>>1446098
Not to mention that 4chan has always been casually racist (though originally it was for shock factor if anything), and complaints about it are pure reddit, so to say
>>
>>1446102
Is there anything bad about that? Old 4chan (I mean 2006-2008) was what reddit and 9gag are right now
>>
>>1446102
>trying to cosplay as an oldfag after reading a few ED articles

You probably don't even realize how cringeworthy you are, you fat fuck.
>>
>>1446103
What does casual racism have to do with you thinking Ben Garrison comics are based? These sound like the typical /pol/ laundry list of things to say when someone calls you a newfag.
>>
>>1443917
Coke changed the recipe to Coca Cola and people got seriously pissed off. I'm guessing that other anon thinks they changed the recipe so people would miss it and buy it more when they changed it back.
>>
>>1446105
Pretty much, except with more gore spam and skiddies raiding random retards on the internet. If you miss that just go to /baphomet/ on infinity where they still indulge in that fuckery.
>>
>>1446105
It means you're >>1446109 and you only know 4chan from ED, you're not actually an oldfag, and you just pretend to be and think ED is an accurate depiction of old 4chan.
>>
File: broken samefag detector.png (27KB, 1718x123px) Image search: [Google]
broken samefag detector.png
27KB, 1718x123px
>>1446119
Typical.
>>
>>1445297
>holohoax, moon landing
please kill yourself
>>
>>1446121
I meant you're the person described in >>1446109, someone that thinks old 4chan is accurately depicted by ED. You both pretend to be an oldfag, and despise oldfaggotry at the same time.
>>
>>1446128
Try proving you've been here since before 2010 first, faggot.
>>
>>1443132
>poor people they are called lazy goodfornuthins who just want handouts.
How are they not?
>>
>>1441725
This.
>>
>>1446135
The fact that I think Ben Garrison comics are retarded.
>>
>>1446114
I think it went more like:
>Coca-Cola loses sales to Pepsi
>Coca-Cola releases New Coke
>New Coke bombs
>Coca-Cola brings back the original Coke, but with the recipe slightly modified, including a switch to HFCS
>sales pick up
>>
>>1446144
Considering Ben Garrison really started gaining traction only in around 2010, you're not really helping yourself here. Also his comics were originally posted here unironically because 4chan was chock full of lolbertarians that still rode on the Ron Paul 2008 internet wave, long before /pol/ started making those kike edits.
>>
>>1446153
Yes, and neo 4chan like you unironically like them, and old 4chan that you claim has 9gag/reddit sensibilities thought they're retarded.
>>
>>1446175
Old 4chan was long gone by the time Garrison became popular, faggot.
>>
>>1443593
"New Coke" was all about sugar. You see, we paid to import cane sugar from Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and other Central American countries, but when high fructuse corn syrup was developed, corporations wanted to change from sugar to corn syrup, since it was cheaper. The soft drinks companies believed that people would reject their drinks. Coca Cola launched "New Coke" with corn syrup and people hated it. Then, they "changed" the recipe back, but this time with the same corn syrup as New Coke. The nostalgic placebo effect kick in and people loved it. After that all other soft drink companies changed from cane sugar to HFCS, and after that all other food corporations. See for yourself, go to the friedge and start looking at the ingredients, you will see HFCS everywhere. The corn mafia is hyper powerful in the US, those no fly states have the country by the balls. That has also make those Central American immigrate to the US because they lost their jobs in the 80's.
>>
>>1446182
Yes, I get it, you're a circa 2010 newfag. What's your point? Are you saying that no oldfags exist, but on the other hand claim to be an oldfag? You claim old 4chan, the era of oldfags, was reddit. Reddit thinks Ben Garrison is retarded. Therefore old 4chan and oldfags thought Ben Garrison was retarded.
>>
>>1446191
Old 4chan wasn't aware of Ben Garrison's existence, faggot. I see you're also illiterate on top of being a leftard.
>>
>>1446195
Old 4chan as in the old userbase of 4chan also known as oldfags, or according to you, reddit and 9gag.
>>
File: Toyota Hilix.jpg (50KB, 636x406px) Image search: [Google]
Toyota Hilix.jpg
50KB, 636x406px
>>1441715
That Toyotomi Hideyoshi pulled his troops out for a campaign to enable Akechi Mitsuhide to betray their lord, Nobunaga, and then Toyotomi utilizing his clout to "avenge nobunaga" by killing Akechi Mitsuhide makes me want to believe its true because the guy was literally rags to riches.

HOWEVER, what is most likely true was that Toyotomi launched a war versus Korea with the pretext of Invading China, but really all he wanted was to get the Daimyos to fuck off with contending his pedigree (he was a peasant turned military dictator) and be busy with fighting other people instead.

I mean, the way he acted in that war: for some wannabe conqueror he absolutely did not care. He just said "Go, invade these places, oh and bring me fancy stuff from Korea, k tnx" and promptly fucking off reeks of not giving a shit about the war so long as the idiot daimyos fight it out.
>>
File: Toyotomi_Hideyoshi_on_his_horse.jpg (65KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
Toyotomi_Hideyoshi_on_his_horse.jpg
65KB, 468x468px
>>1446204
Wrong fucking picture jesus christ.
>>
File: 1460672284325-3.jpg (126KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
1460672284325-3.jpg
126KB, 604x454px
>>1446213
>>1446204
>>
>>1446213
>>1446204
Same thing
>>
>>1441942
>Is there actual proof (other than grainy tv footage) that it was JFK who was killed?

I'd say the photos of his corpse on a slab are pretty good proof.
>>
>>1444536
you're fucking retarded.

>they don't want to "get it"
>the want to get "itself"
its an incentive to work hard nonetheless you nigger
>>
>>1444616
>Innocent rituals? You sound as naive as CNN. Everything has a reason you know.

If you're going to claim that the rituals of a secret society are actually harmful, evasive statements aren't very credible. Esoterica has a terrible reputation mostly because the popular conspiracy theories that talk about it are Christian at their heart and link it to the big bad buzzword of Satanism. As for the Illuminati, it's the biggest example of people just attaching a word to every act of evil imaginable without actually knowing the philosophy behind it or explaining why this particular group by name is involved with these particular conspiracies. Conspiracy theories that are so complex like this just eventually end up having zero merit, because they eventually end up assuming that every major organization around is involved, and there's a never ending chain of conspiracy that just logically does not make sense. On top of all that, it is incredibly easy to take coincidences or irrelevant items and attach them to a conspiracy narrative.
>>
>>1446200
Are you going to deny that old 4chan had a style that is similar to the current reddit one?
>>
lots of false flags
underground or mountain cities for rich, especially stargate mountain
>>
>>1446581
>underground or mountain cities for rich, especially stargate mountain

Sounds interesting anon, can you tell us more?
>>
>>1445842
>being sympathetic to White nationalism is somehow a bad thing
Fuck off back to leftypol, you SJW faggot
>>
>>1446010
I goofed. That and I was tired, Iwas going to post the Meyer Lanskey/ADL/CIA/Ben-Gurion sections but it was late.
>>
>General Motors and Ford creates the motorized nazi war machine
>IBM partners with nazis to efficiently run the extermination of millions in Europe with IBM systems
>The Carnegie Institution and its sponsored movement spent millions to propagate American eugenic theories in post-WWI Germany, financing and directing race science programs in universities and official institutions. These included the idea that Jews must be eliminated.
>Rockefeller funded Hitler’s chief raceologist Otmar Verschuer and his insatiable twin experimentation programs.

U.S. oil companies sold oil to Nazi Germany
the Rockfeller literally allowing Hitler to keep killing millions of Europeans by selling them oil (and being their main if not only provider for a while).

http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php?article=11168

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars

>I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902–1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler
>>
File: 1469094264270.jpg (123KB, 537x536px) Image search: [Google]
1469094264270.jpg
123KB, 537x536px
>>1441715
Operation Gladio NATO supported false flags to create a state of tension.

Look it up!

Sources:
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/11/16/world/evolution-in-europe-italy-discloses-its-web-of-cold-war-guerrillas.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXavNe81XdQ

Resolution of the EU Parliament from 24.12.1990

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=OJ:C:1990:324:FULL&from=DE

( Page 214 )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

Am i a good boy?
>>
>>1441729
PLEASE WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqrVCi3l6E

57:00 - 1:03.00
>>
>>1447143
posted this documentary some months ago, one anon made a short clip that sums everything important up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI
>>
Also important Memetic Warfare!

https://fas.org/irp/agency/army/mipb/2010_02.pdf

look up page 43 - 47!

https://www.democracyendowment.eu/we-support/institute-of-post-information-society/what-is-memetic-warfare-and-how-it-threats-democratic-values/
>>
>>1443693
>>1443671
>>1447154
>>1447147
>>1447143
>>1447138

There is your connection! To lazy to type a tl:dr
>>
What a time to be alive, fucking love being a historian right now!
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.