[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x358px
Was he autistic
>>
nah, he was based
>>
>>1441031
>epitome of tfw no gf
>decided that not living was obviously the best state of being
His philosophy is only popular due to losers with no self esteem.
>>
>>1442137
Schopenhauer had no problems getting ladies, better than most philosophers actually. They just annoyed him that way.
>>
>>1442137
He's like the exact opposite of Nietzsche.

Nietzsche was a loser who made a philosophy all about being great.
Schopenhauer was a Chad who's philosophy was /r9k/ as fuck.
>>
>>1442137
>tfw it's the "if you acknowledge women's worthlessness then you must be a virgin" fallacy
Stop deluding yourself, reddit white knight.
>>
Daily reminder that Schopenhauer wrote "The Art of Shitposting"

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Art_of_Being_Right

>8 Make Your Opponent Angry
>14 Claim Victory Despite Defeat
>27 Anger Indicates a Weak Point
>36 Bewilder Your Opponent by Mere Bombast
>38 Become Personal, Insulting, Rude
>>
>>1442668
>if you acknowledge women's worthlessness
You're on the right track. Now you just need to accept that all humans and human contributions are ultimately meaningless, and you'll be set.
>>
>>1442137
Can you make a compelling argument in favour of life? Can you prove that death is bad?
>>
>>1442725
He is truly the hero we need
>>
>>1442137
This is proves how shallow and underage your mentality is. I'm not a chad but I was also never without a girlfriend for more than a few months, and nevertheless I can appreaciate the philosophy of Schopenhauer (as well as the Buddha and the Stoics), which by no means is reducible to hurr durr no gf. Why don't you try getting a girlfriend yourself and see if that exhaust all human desires. If anything your post proves that you have never had a girlfriend.
>>
>>1443135
Perhaps on a deeper level it does mean no gf if you take women as the representation of the earth from which schopenhauer and many other philosophers attempt to fly away from.

But fly as high as you can, all will always return to the earth.
>>
Camus mocked Schopenhauer for despairing of life while sitting down to enjoy a decadent meal
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.