[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ni91m0iYVY1qzmztqo1_500.jpg (100KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni91m0iYVY1qzmztqo1_500.jpg
100KB, 500x667px
The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others.
>>
>>1440893
Wrong. It's impossible to live in a world with billions of others in your speices all fully fledged sentient and autonomous and not negativley impact them in some way or another.
>>
>>1440893
Wrong. Power is to be fully exercised by each individual to the maximum of their ability to do so. The strongest and most fit will survive and the weak will perish.
>>
>>1441002
If that worked then niggers would rule the world, but they dont do they?
>>
>>1441002
>believing humanity to be this black and white
>>
>>1441091
no, part of fitness is intelligence which niggers lack
>>
>>1440896
Only artificial scarcity makes this true.
>>
>>1440893
>to prevent harm to others

Except fucking everyone has his own interpretations of that. Communists thought they are preventing harm to the working people by murdering capitalists, nazis believed they are protecting the German nation by killing Jews, etc.
>>
>its for ur own sake bro xD

I'd rather not
>>
>>1441002
You're still thinking like a five years old kid buddy. See where it's leading humanity, it's nothing but idiots believing they can beat other idiots with no end game in sight. That kind of philosophy brings nothing good. It's not designed to bring good. It's designed to satisfy ego.

As an evolutionary principle it's been working so far but with the increased power of destruction our weapons get all the time, it cannot end well. There's no honor to animals bearing masks of intellect while trying to justify they own vanity with strength or muh honor. Grow the fuck up fampie.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.