[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinocentrism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 5209358203.jpg (156KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
5209358203.jpg
156KB, 500x334px
How come this idea become popular among other nations?
China saw everyone that weren't Hua as Barbarians, what made other Nations decided to accept this worldview?
I do know that different rulers did not see themselves as barbarians and claimed themselves Equals of the Chinese Emperor, and that they were as civilized as China.(While the rest was Barbarians, except China <3)
Yet they tried hard as they could to adopt Chinese customs, goverment and culture just to claim that equal footing, if not claim the title "little brother of China" or "little China".

Why would any elites allowed themselves to be cucked, and why did no one claim superiority over China? And no, "WE ARE THE TRUE SUCCESSOR OF CHINESE CIVILIZATION" does not count as an act of superiority, espesially when you remove the claim when a new Chinese "Han" Dynasty emerges

Granted this was before Nationalism so they didn't give a shit.
>>
>>1439865
Because China had a huge army that could crush them if they really wanted to.

second because Chinese technology, literary culture and everything else was often genuinely more advanced than their neighbors, at least during the early period
>>
>>1439865
>Why would any elites allowed themselves to be cucked, and why did no one claim superiority over China?
The Japanese certainly did or at least viewed China as a equal early on.

To Sinicized cultures civilization was synonymous with Sinic culture.

You might as well ask why Germanic speakers claimed to be legitimate successors of Rome.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.