[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't America just poison the water supply?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why didn't America just poison the water supply?
>>
>>1439710
We did. Why do you think all those deformed retard babies are born in Vietnam?
>>
Because murdering the entire country would make it hard to pretend we were fighting for their benefit.
>>
>>1439710
We did
>>
>>1439710
>what is agent orange
>>
it's hard to poison the water supply of a gigantic geographic region, actually. especially one that gets 240 days of rain a year and doesn't really need groundwater.

also, asian orange and napalm poisoned a lot of water
>>
It is against the Geneva Conventions and is on par with genocide.
>>
File: geeps_kh.png (23KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_kh.png
23KB, 261x195px
>>1439911
>against the Geneva Conventions
so is burning whole villages and raping little girls, and so is indiscriminate carpet bombing, and so is secretly bombing nearby countries and territories that aren't involved in the war effort
>>
>>1439955
>countries and territories that aren't involved in the war effort

Brah, Laos and Cambodian "neutrality" was a joke from day one.

You think all of those NVA divisions were walking through the DMZ?
>>
File: geeps_bg.png (14KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
geeps_bg.png
14KB, 261x195px
>>1439961
they were bombed because the NVA and Cong were using them as supply zones and safe havens but nevertheless it was *technically* illegal to bomb them, for whateevr that's worth
>>
>>1439977
Illegal according to who?

The world police?

Good luck getting a security council resolution when the US has veto power.
>>
>>1439996

>the so-called "good guys"
>>
>>1439996
well, we can't get into law theory here but code of law is only as good as the will of those obligated to actually follow them. goes with any system, from using a hall pass in middle school to not committing war crimes. if you WIN the war you don't dragged to the Hague or whatever, but if you lose the war you get fuckt.

i.e. japan, germany, serbia, etc.
>>
>>1439710

Because when you poison your enemy and give them a quick death, how would the actual warmongers make any profit from that war?
>>
>>1440037
well they could just have Bayer or someone make the poison and jack the price for a 7000% profit
>>
>>1439996

This is just a complete abandonment of the principles the US was founded on.

You might as well dig up Jefferson, rape his corpse and then wipe your dick on the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>1440164
i would if i could
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.