[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, my good fellows. It appears that very few gentlemen are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Tegetthoff-lithographie.jpg (532KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
Tegetthoff-lithographie.jpg
532KB, 750x900px
Hello, my good fellows. It appears that very few gentlemen are celebrating the 150th year anniversary of Admiral Tegethoff's victory in the Battle of Lissa, one of the first naval battles between ironclad forces, and one of the few smashing naval victories for the Austrian Imperial Navy.
This is a shame. I suggest we all visit our local gentlemen's club and join in the time honored tradition of calling out his name to fill the hearts of the frauline with Imperial zeal, causing them to heat up and remove articles of clothing for their comfort and our pleasure.

Prussia a shit, Osterreich number one
>>
>>1439360
>Prussia a shit
>Osterriech number one

Daily reminder that Austria didn't control shit, has never controlled shit, and completely failed to unite the German speaking people under one rule.
>>
>>1439413
>and completely failed to unite the German speaking people under one rule.

Same goes for "Prussians" also known as jewish "Germans".
>>
>>1439500
I'd rather be a "German-jew" than the rape baby of a turk Austria bro.
>>
>>1439360
In reality, the so-called Battle between Monitor and CSS Virginia had less significance than Ameripigs portray. Both ships were dead ends and less influential than screw propelled, steam driven ocean-going ironclads like Gloire and HMS Warrior
>>
>>1439924
this
>>
>>1439924
Kittyhawk was a legit moment of US technological innovation.

Hampton Roads was of no consequence whatsoever but for some reason gets played up like it was a revolution or new epoch like Cambrai or some shit
>>
>>1439924
Lissa was the first major battle between of ironclad navies, not just a 1v1
12 ironclads, 10 cruisers, 4 gunboats vs 7 ironclads, 1 steam two-decker, 6 cruisers, and 12 gunboats
>>
>>1439413
>he says as he posts a caricature of the Austrian who created a Großdeutschland
>>
>>1439360
Also the last naval battle to involve ramming in its planning.
>Guys we're weaker in terms of firepower compared to italy.
>WAIT THEIR BOATS ARE MADE OF WOOD
>LOL RAM THEM
>>
>>1439413
And where is your Prussia now, Kaiser? What's that, in the hands of Polacks and Slavs? Tough break there, Merkel.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.