[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1.png (877KB, 1440x785px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
877KB, 1440x785px
How do you go from this...
>>
File: 2.png (867KB, 1440x786px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
867KB, 1440x786px
...to this?
>>
>attack a bunch of ailing and corrupt despots
>assault regions with population densities of 0.04 people per square kilometer
>name yourself conqueror of endless expanses of grass
>get btfo when you see a single stone castle
>"empire" instantly fractures the moment you die as your sons and later grandchildren are ruined by infighting
>no culture to speak of, descendants are either completely Sinicized or completely Indianized

Was there ever a shittier empire that accomplished less?
>>
File: wwwwweeeeeeeww.jpg (45KB, 418x450px) Image search: [Google]
wwwwweeeeeeeww.jpg
45KB, 418x450px
>>1437931
>>get btfo when you see a single stone castle
i hope you enjoyed the red exclamation mark in this tab
>>
Source?
>>
>>1437931
the Mongols survived at least 3 generations of succession just fine

the Great Khan was the son of Genghis Khan
>>
>>1437951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymI5Uv5cGU4
>>
>>1438018
>Egypt appears first

Ey? There were civs before that
>>
>>1438032
such as?
>>
>>1438032
Big enough to take a big chunk of the map?
>>
>>1438038
Ah I get it now. Focusing on the big lads.
>>
>>1437931
Most were literally Turkified.
>>
>>1438018
This is non-ironically a master piece

A world map of every single year.
>>
File: The Great Eurasian Steppe.jpg (23KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
The Great Eurasian Steppe.jpg
23KB, 300x202px
>>1437901
The Great Eurasian Steppe is essentially a natural highway on the worlds island and has been used as such since mans dawn incarnate. Like the Xionagu & Huns before them, and Manchuria, communism etc after. It goes both ways. It is a natural geo-conduit for human population migrations stretching back hundreds of thousands of years. How do you control the highway? The urals give some natural buffering, into the carpathian mountain ranges... not that it matters, not to imply anyone in any form of dictative control or power has a fucking clue to affect the outcomes of a resource so vast as earths human populations and its movements. One theorizes none the less.
>>
File: Eurasia.jpg (426KB, 2200x1383px) Image search: [Google]
Eurasia.jpg
426KB, 2200x1383px
>>1437901
found it. love this pic
>>
>>1437904
Uh, mongols would be a good guess
>>
>>1437901
So i heard that Astrakhan and the whole area at north of Caspian sea was super important trade hub even before Mongols. How come there was no strong state there then?
>>
File: eurasiarr.jpg (302KB, 900x941px) Image search: [Google]
eurasiarr.jpg
302KB, 900x941px
also cav arch tech, saddle & stirrup, never had to dismount. literally live in the saddle. world had no answer/response, descended upon the world like the wings of death.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>1437904
>>1437901
>altaic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.