[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hegel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hegel.jpg (5KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
hegel.jpg
5KB, 200x253px
>“Only one of my students has ever understood me… and even he got it wrong.”

How do you, personally, interpret Hegel's philosophy and thoughts?

What do you think he said?
>>
Retarded ideologue who spend 1000+ pages trying to find some "profound" way to justify why the Prussian state is a utopia.
>>
>>1433609
it's more likely close to eastern philosophy with the spirit and the history
>>
He was a virgo. Virgos think they are all so smart, when in reality they're not.
>>
>>1433609
If nobody understands you, then you are terrible at communicating.
>>
>>1434348

NO, HE WAS NOT; ACCORDING TO THIRTEENSIGN ASTROLOGY —THE CORRECT MODEL—, GEORG WILHELM FRIEDRICH HEGEL WAS A "SCORPIO".
>>
>>1433609
Windbag and charlatan.
>>
>>1433609
He talked about the spirit of reason as the force that moves history. Marx used it as inspiration for dialectical materialism.
>>
I interpret him with my dick in my hand.
>>
>>1433609
Did he say that?
>>
>>1436742
that's what schopenhauer said
>>
I like the part where he died from cholera
>>
>>1433609
>How do you, personally, interpret Hegel's philosophy and thoughts?
Through 3 main tenures.
1.his world view or 'geist' being a backdrop of deterministic pantheonism for explaining the screenshot of whats going on as a global interconnected phenomenon.
2. synthesis between 2 points put in contrast and thus opposing one another by virtue of observation/viewpoint, resulting in the next snapshot or hook or claw or anchor to reach/grasp/crawl forward from
and 3. E H Carr has a really nice book called What Is History? (like 10 bucks little orange penguin book at ur local bookstore) - really good read, interupts the monumentalness of history, as a justification to further action.

bonus 4. likewise neitzsches 4(?) views of history - destroy, revere etc

pic not really related but then again what isnt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.