[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally understand what Jiddu Krishnamurti was telling us.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: krishnamurti[1].jpg (45KB, 264x366px) Image search: [Google]
krishnamurti[1].jpg
45KB, 264x366px
I finally understand what Jiddu Krishnamurti was telling us. That to find out the truth about ourselves does take hard work and investigation. But once you truly know yourself, your mind comes to fact with itself and it is whole. When that happens you surpass your mind.

I just had that happen to me.
>>
Cool cool, grats.
>>
File: 56432132.jpg (200KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
56432132.jpg
200KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Freedom From the Known.jpg (34KB, 328x499px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom From the Known.jpg
34KB, 328x499px
>>1433065
>>1433065
>When that happens you surpass your mind.

what?
>>
>>1433287
If the mind has to come to the realization of itself, what it actually is. Then you are not separate from the thought. You have a thought but thoughts are just words, are you words? No you are you. And to know yourself in your entirety means to be totally self aware. About the way you act, the way you speak the way your mind creates problems and then works to solve the problems it has itself created. When the image of the mind is broken down and the mind has to face it's own actuality, it then for an instant sees the truth, And you are awake,
>>
File: pre-trans-rational.png (5KB, 350x253px) Image search: [Google]
pre-trans-rational.png
5KB, 350x253px
>>1433065
>>
>>1433065
How did you do it?
Which impact had it on your thoughts and your life in general?
>>
>>1433371
Jiddu was right when he said the world is very beautiful. Because you and I are both nothing. Everything you see touch and hear is nothing. It is absolutely nothing and yet look at it. Look what it is, absolutely nothing.

But you don't see nothing do you? You think you see something? And the act of seeing that something causes your thoughts to create an image of it. Then you save that image and run some more thoughts. Truth lies outside of time. Truth does not change, for it if it did it wouldn't be true anymore. So what is that which never changes? Something invariant? That is an absence of time.

That's where it all made the most sense to me, that no amount of time would help me find the truth. That to find the truth I must experience zero time, and to do that I had to realize the actuality of myself. To surrender to total awareness and merely observe everything as it is and you will see it is nothing,
>>
>>1433382
Sounds pretty depressing t.b.h.
>>
>>1433415
It's not sir. Because now I know the true nature of existence. It is nothing. And in knowing that everything including myself am that nothing, I see that we are all connected. Because we are all nothing. And then when you become enlightened to the truth you will look around you and see how incredible nothing is.
>>
>>1433427
Nothing can't be incredible. Nothing isn't anything, that's the whole point
>>
>>1433444
You came to that conclusion with thought. And so you had a choice and made a division. You took the truth and you cut it up into two pieces, nothing and anything. Then that is not truth. Because truth is a whole. Truth is when you know the whole. And when the mind stops talking, when your emotions stop judging and you dissolve any importance in your existence whatsoever, get rid of all that resistance than you are fully aware. And experience nothing. That nothingness is the cracks between time. Nothing is outside of time.
>>
>>1433471
And what do you make out of this enlightment?
You still have to live in a world inhabitated by people who dindn't realize the truth yet
>>
>>1433479
So did Jiddu. He died only leaving his life work saying nobody understood him. I'm sure he still felt great loneliness since he could not always turn off thought all the time.

If I can make a single person see the truth as I can, then together we will have no fear and only be at peace. And that's all we want in life, is security and peace. By seeing the truth you fulfill that very desire for it comes from nowhere, desire is you.
>>
>>1433501
What males you think that there is only one truth.
Maybe truth and enlightment look different for each indivudal.
>>
>>1433514
Because if you want to know all that is true, that is to know what never changes. You must know exactly what that thing is that never changes. And to know that you must be aware of everything. Not see as focus on a particular idea or whether you like the colours or not but merely observe, with no prejudices or ideas than you are looking at the very nature of it.

In order to know truth, you have to see the whole. The moment you divide something apart, it's not true anymore because it's corrupted, separated. You are excluding elements of truth.
>>
>>1433535
>You must know exactly what that thing is that never changes
What is it?
>>
jk had an easy life and god bless him for it.

true immortal
>>
>>1433574
It is what is free from time, because time creates change, uncertainty. And time is thought, thought creates uncertainty. So to find truth you are always doing so in the realm of time. Then you can never find truth.

But when you realize this with your heart, mind and soul and actually look at what life is, it is nothing. It is literally the product of nothing. You are conditioned to survive but you never wonder how. You say you are conditioned but you do not know exactly how you are conditioned. So you must inquire very deep into yourself. Why you do as you do.

And you will see that the truth is always with you. That time is an illusion of the human mind. To free one's mind one must acknowledge that he knows nothing, because all around him is nothing. You are not seeing concepts, ideas, religions etc because when you see those things you are dividing and division is conflict. But to actually see everything as it totally is, that is nothing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.