[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying you would still have anime if US never drop the bombs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>implying you would still have anime if US never drop the bombs
>>
>>1432473
Japan didn't paid enough

Not as in relation of Germany

[spoiler]The italians were the lucky ones to only lose a few ethnic villages in the west, the meme colonial empire and slovenian istria[/spoiler]
>>
>>1432492
Italians are masters at manipulation during war.

>Betray the triple alliance and win WW1
>Betray the Axis and win half of WW2

Just wait until WW3 and Italy betrays the German dominated EU
>>
>>1432492
Austrians really lucked out.

They didn't have to pay for Hitler, and they avoided being conquered by Stalin.
>>
>>1432473
True. Anime is one of the bastards produced by the rape of japan.
>>
>>1432473
>The earliest commercial Japanese animation dates to 1917, and production of anime works in Japan has since continued to increase steadily.
>>
>>1434288
is it viewable somewher?
>>
>>1434317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGvGMa2RFg
I did find this. It's retarded as fuck, but in a good way. Also, it's quite similar to old Disney cartoons, such as Mickey.
>>
>>1434350
I could imagine whoever wrote this committing genocide
>>
>>1432473
>Giving bits of it to China.
Jesus, imagine the revenge war-crimes.
>>
>>1434514
>Revenge War-Crimes.
While the Chinese guerillas executed whoever Japanese soldier they found during the surrender of Japan, they were merciful to Japanese Civilians.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_orphans_in_China

In fact when these babies were offered repatriation by the Japanese Government, the it was their Co-Ethnics that turned them away and discriminated.
>>
>>1434525
Never change japan, never change
>>
>>1432473

So USA estimated 500k casualties for the invasion. How about USSR? Free ride?
>>
>>1432492
The Italians didn't do anything worth punishing.
>>
>>1435669
Given how poor the Soviet Pacific Fleet's transport capabilities were, the most likely scenario is that the Reds would keep landing troops, and the troops would keep getting wiped out by all of the forces that were stationed in the home islands for the specific purpose of defeating an amphibious landing.

An amphibious invasion is like an atom bomb, it needs to have a certain critical mass to make it work. Also, it makes Nips really, really mad.
>>
>>1435717

So the OP scenario requires simultaneous co-operation for the N-day, for diplomatic reasons at least. But why would the Soviets participate in such scale? The sentiment is that they just accidently Kurils.
>>
>>1435781
Uncle Joe didn't really give a shit about losing soldiers, and if he thought he could get more clay, he would go for it, but I'm not sure that a large scale Red Army campaign on the home islands was logistically possible.
>>
>>1434525
>b-but muh soulless Chinese meme
>>
File: douglas-macarthur.jpg (273KB, 727x475px) Image search: [Google]
douglas-macarthur.jpg
273KB, 727x475px
Communist Japan would have happened anyway if Douglas MacArthur didn't purge Jews and leftists from the Occupation in the late 1940s. They were deliberately impoverishing Japan to facilitate a communist takeover.
>>
>>1436739
He may have been an asshole but what ol' Dugout Doug did with Japan was pretty based.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.