[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack the Ripper - General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (196KB, 768x1049px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 768x1049px
Let's discuss one of crime's unsolved mysteries.
Who was he?
Why did he do it?
Was he medically proficient?
How did he get away with it?
Why did the murders suddenly stop?
What are some of the best books on him?
>>
>>1425379
His name was Senastien. He was a would be reformer/prophet. He stopped because the Vorlins took him to their planet.
>>
Hasn't he been proven to be a polish immigrant, from genetic data they recovered from a scarf or something he'd supposedly worn.
>>
>>1425403
My apologies for having to insert the Guardian on here. I hate it as much as you do.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/sep/08/jack-the-ripper-polish-aaron-kosminski-dna
>>
>>1425379
Theory I heard which I think was quite possible is he was a highky trained cook who killed his wife after learning she had become a prostitute and then murdered the other victims to try and cover his tracks before leaving for America before anyone had a clue where to start.
>>
>>1425408
From what I've seen of the evidence this isn't conclusive. It's said that Aaron Kosminski (the main polish culprit) frequented prostitutes, so it could just be a trace of what happened before the attack. It could also have been contaminated; I haven't read a peer reviewed article on the authenticity of the results.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.