[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Was he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: himmler.jpg (201KB, 568x798px) Image search: [Google]
himmler.jpg
201KB, 568x798px
Was he autistic?
>>
File: 1446186953577.png (390KB, 1542x763px) Image search: [Google]
1446186953577.png
390KB, 1542x763px
>>1403712
Severely.
>>
No. He was a very wise and highly educated man. I admire him and his actions immensely, for he did the right thing and went to Valhalla for it, whilst the kikeified world is demonizing him nonstop.

Polack, bolshevist russian pan-slavist and kike tears are basically what sustains me on a day-to-day basis
>>
>>1403712
Honestly starting to think that most of the high ranking officials on the Nazi party were desu.
>>
File: autismus maximus.jpg (58KB, 636x555px)
autismus maximus.jpg
58KB, 636x555px
>>1403897
t. autist
>>
Himmler was just kind of weird.

Pic related was the actual autist of the third Reich.
>>
>>1403712
emperor hirohito?
>>
Himmler was an incredible autistic sperglord. The tibetan excursion did not wanted to take his funding because they would have had promised to search for leftovers of ancient aryans in feudal Tibet instead of making a documentary over the natives.
Also his raginf hateboner for slavs.

>>1403907
Who is that?
>>
>>1403932
>Who is that?
Are you lost?
>>
>>1403932
>Who is that?

Mario Costa
>>
>>1403932
If you don't know who that is, you don't deserve an opinion. Get out.
>>
I heard he was a cuck
>>
>>1403848
if nobody else read this. It was worth the read
>>
>>1403910
underrated
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.