[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historia Magica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kyu kyu.jpg (36KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
kyu kyu.jpg
36KB, 730x600px
If Puella Magi Madoka Magica was based off reality and in particular, this transcript:

> Would you like me to show you proof? Human and the incubators have shared history together. We have intervened in your civilization's development since prehistoric times. Throughout the ages, countless girls have made contracts with incubators, had their wishes granted and then succumbed to despair.

>Madoka:
Stop it.

>Kyubey:
Beginning with a wish and ending with a curse. It's the cycle every magical girl has repeated up till now. Some have started revolutions that changed history, while others elevated human society to new levels.

>Madoka:
That's enough.
They trusted you. All of them. They trusted you and you betrayed them!

>Kyubey:
Oh no, we weren't the ones who betrayed them.
You could say their wishes did though. Wishes are things that don't exist in the current reality.
And anything that deviates from reality is bound to create a distortion. So why does it surprise anyone that these things end in disaster? It's the natural outcome after all. If they think that's some kind of betrayal, they shouldn't have made the wish in the first place.
Don't get me wrong. I don't think they're foolish. It was thanks to their sacrifices that human society developed as far as it has.
It was the suffering of all the magical girls throughout history that laid the foundation of the life you have now.
If your civilization benefits from their sacrifice, why should the lives of a few people matter in the grand scheme of things?

Which civilisations in history have been most linked to Kyubey and magical girls?

Conversely, which ones are linked?

I like to subscribe to the theory that if Kyubey really was real, he introduced agriculture to humanity, according "The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race"

http://www.ditext.com/diamond/mistake.html

I'm thinking the Mongols weren't magical girls, because they were nomads, which made it more impressive.
>>
>>1330111
>Conversely, which ones are linked?

*linked less,
>>
>>1330111
SHAFT hasn't made a good anime since SZS.
>>
Could Hitler have been a magical girl?
I think not, because he had a moustache, and girls tend to not kill 6 billion Jews
>>
>>1330151

Was Rosa Luxembourg a Magical Girl?

She wanted a revolution and died a horrible, full-of-suffering death.
>>
>>1330154
No, magical girls have their souls removed. Jews have no souls, Jesus took them
>>
File: Jeanne.jpg (304KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne.jpg
304KB, 724x1024px
>I wish for the English to go home.
>>
>>1330157
Why does he need Jew souls? He plays video game or something?
>>
File: coobs.png (275KB, 5120x2880px) Image search: [Google]
coobs.png
275KB, 5120x2880px
>>1330158
Can you imagine how she felt?
Raped multiple times, being found innocent after passing an inquisition masterfully, only to burn to death anyway?
>>
Could Wu Zeitan be considered a magical girl?
>>
>>1330479

Did she make an idealistic wish and suffer in the end?

Nah.

No lesbianism here:

> Empress Wei, promiscuous as ever, began an affair with her new son-in-law Yanxiu, and also collected a string of other lovers, including a Central Asian monk, a fortune teller, a Deputy Head of the Imperial Kitchen, and a palace physician.
>>
>>1330165
I thought that the Inquisitors examined Jean and proved she was still a virgin, a major blow to their case. They did get a conviction though, she was only able to last for so long before she slipped up and they got a conviction.

The only other two I remember as being magic girls is that Japanese princess and Cleopatra for some reason.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.