[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihilism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: zzUUNVo.jpg (277KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
277KB, 2048x1382px
Is anyone here a nihilist? It seems that many people on the other boards like /b/ and /pol/ are. Nietzsche was a nihilist too.

In case you don't know -
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nihilism
>>
>>1324049
Shut up.
>>
t. 17 year old
>>
>>1324049
If /pol/ was nihlist they wouldn't care about nationallism and the survival of the white race
>>
File: Nietzsche and his sister, 1899.jpg (323KB, 1600x1156px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche and his sister, 1899.jpg
323KB, 1600x1156px
>>1324049
>Nietzsche was a nihilist too.
And look at how he turned out at the end of his life.
>>
I'm more of an absurdist, but I like nihilism. Although, many people seem to call themselves nihilists without knowing what it is.
>>
a true nihilist wouldn't spend time on 4chan. or yes. who cares
>>
File: portillo.jpg (23KB, 320x348px) Image search: [Google]
portillo.jpg
23KB, 320x348px
>rationalwiki
>>
>>1324493
Top kek
>>
>>1324049
I'd like to say I grew out of it which I mostly did but every so often I revert to nihilism
>>
>>1324049
Nihilism is just a meme philosophy for tweens such as yourself. Please drink bleach.
>>
File: 1466469064263.jpg (21KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1466469064263.jpg
21KB, 438x420px
>>1326705
>a meme is a meme is a meme
>>
>>1324049
>Is anyone here a nihilist?
no, I grew out of that phase around the same time I grew out of my marxist phase

>When I became an adult, began working a full time job, moved into my own place, took serious efforts to improve my self esteem and physical appearance and began dating

I'm not even trying to shitpost, it's the truth
>>
File: 6.jpg (58KB, 346x391px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
58KB, 346x391px
>>1324049

ur groing our of it dude
>>
>>1328132
Oh, you fell into the normie trap! Watch out for that incoming mid-life crisis!
>>
>>1324049
Nietzsche was NOT a nihilist.

He said that nihilism is a potential response to the death of God.

"Get rich, or die tryin" is the sort of nihilist living that Nietzsche predicted and criticized.
>>
>>1328234
Nietzsche is a nihilist. When he uses the term it has an idiosyncratic definition that is unique to him. His use of the term is pretty close to something like life denying. When we talk of moral nihilism (which is what people mean when they talk of Nietzsche) we mean a belief in the lack of an ontology of morality. This is indisputably his position.
>>
File: realNihilism.gif (111KB, 576x747px) Image search: [Google]
realNihilism.gif
111KB, 576x747px
>>1324049
Most of the children of /pol/ are repressed morons, sometimes Christian, sometimes not, who are overly concerned with identity politics and feel threatened by tolerance.

None of that lines up with nihilism senpai
>>
>>1329293
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche#Death_of_God_and_nihilism

>According to Nietzsche, it is only when nihilism is overcome that a culture can have a true foundation on which to thrive. He wished to hasten its coming only so that he could also hasten its ultimate departure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.