[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: religion.jpg (26KB, 737x368px) Image search: [Google]
religion.jpg
26KB, 737x368px
If religion collapsed in the west, would that be good or bad?
>>
>>1317539

If the Orlando shooter was atheist, do you think he would shoot up a gay bar?
>>
>>1317542
You can be homophobic and atheist. Like you can be gay and homophobic, see the breitbart reporter. In this case he would still have killed people, as he was insane. In fact his family suspected he was gay.
>>
>>1317563

Right but you can't get the idea to kill gays from atheism.
>>
>>1317563
In this case you can ague, if his religion allowed him to be gay, he would just be gay and not kill anyone.
>>
damn...really makes you think
>>
>>1317571
What if he was the gay version of the supreme gentleman?
>>
>>1317592
I hope you're typing an actual response.
>>
>>1317624
That's my response to the Seneca quote.

In regard to the OP, religion has already collapsed in the West for all practical considerations. It's become politically irrelevant on both the right and left, and Christian lifestyle no longer differs from secular lifestyle, except for a weekly fanclub and a niche taste in rock.
>>
>>1317634
A good observation.
>>
>>1317542

Of course he would.

He was severely bipolar, depressed, struggling with his own closeted homosexuality and a psychologically abusive father who didn't accept him for who he was and had a cunt of a wife who left him for some Chad.
>>
>>1317658
You can't pin this on the wife. To me it seems like it was partially arranged.
>>
Religion is has already collapsed in western europe.
Islam fills the gap just as christianity does in china.
>>
The quote should read "Religion is regarded by the wise as useful, the common people as true and the rulers as false."
>>
>>1317583
Ehh supreme gentleman and self resentment or just hating that gaybar.
>>
>>1317658
The chans are full of people lamenting their depression and lust for dicks.
>>
>>1317658
The fbi doubts many of the shit people make up though.
>>
holy shit this quote is exactly why people hate on atheists, get a grip atheistfags, you can't be this pretentious and not expect people to dislike you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.