[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more I learn about Filipino history, the more pathetic I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Philippines.jpg (118KB, 402x343px) Image search: [Google]
Philippines.jpg
118KB, 402x343px
The more I learn about Filipino history, the more pathetic I think the country is.

Am I just an idiotic bigot?

Show me the light of my ways.
>>
File: p.jpg (40KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
40KB, 500x334px
>>1281312
Not true senpai. Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wESgcExetso
>>
File: manny_pacquiao-large.jpg (95KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
manny_pacquiao-large.jpg
95KB, 682x400px
We are champions of the world
>>
Our women are the most beautiful in the universe
>>
Our singers have the most powerful voices
>>
File: d deus vult okay.jpg (665KB, 1750x1049px) Image search: [Google]
d deus vult okay.jpg
665KB, 1750x1049px
>>1281312
They aren't the most influential or wealthy people, nor do they have a great history or anything. But they have strong family values , seem to be happy, and don't give a shit about what people think of them and I damn well respect them for that
>>
>>1281312
You're the best at being colonized by two Western nations
>>
Flip here leaving in Canada. I really am sorry all the disgusting swagboiis and other degenerates we plagued the West with. I'd say not all of us are like that but that would be 20% of us at best.

Our history is long and detailed and we managed to preserve much of pre-Spanish era traditions well enough that it's still part of the culture. Yes we are rapebabies but at least still managed to make something distinctly Filipino out of the hodgepodge of cultures forced onto us. History is far from why pinoys are human garbage.
>>
>>1281669
oh wow an LA 6
you must be so proud
>>
>>1281660
Still cant beat Mayweather such a champion
>>
>>1281674
A one hit wonder... need i say more
>>
>>1281312
I am a filipino who lived in germany for one year and now lives for 2,5 years in australia and I can say its a shit country for the most part. It has a couple of nice places but is mostly shit
>>
>>1281312
>mfw Filipina girl shared this on facebook
>>
>>1281312
catholics will be catholics.

Don't bother. Anything less than 19 kids is unholy.
>>
>>1281312
Flip in NZ. I am completely fucking ashamed of my own country, the only decent president we had was a fucking dictator. A FUCKING DICTATOR
>>
>>1282726
>don't give a shit about what people think of them

They are one of the most white obsessed and self loathing groups in the world.
>>
>>1284899
As seen above.
>>
Was the movie General Luna a accurate portrayal of Filipino-American War? Kinda stupid killing your own competent European learned general.
>>
>>1285174
Yeap. The Philippine revolution was a mess of competing objectives between nationalists, industrialists, merchants, and intellectuals.

Lets add in the regionaliatic loyalties.
>>
>>1281312

>not talking about Ramon Magsaysay

HE'S /HIS/ RELEVANT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.