[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religious Shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: religions.jpg (72KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
religions.jpg
72KB, 596x600px
What's up with all the religious shitposting on /his/? Here's yet another example:

There is a thread titled "Religion poll", which obviously has response bias out of its ass. Additionally Atheism is only listed as last option, so someone who is nominally Christian, but de facto Atheist, may still identify as Christian in the poll: >>1247902

Then there's another thread, just titled "/his/ POLL TIME", without response bias. No Belief / Atheism is here the first option, since the reverse of the above mentioned effect is not true - a Christian believer will never identify as Atheist: >>1245828

The difference in results? In the unbiased poll, 49% identify as Atheists, and 19% as "Other" - deists, pagans, and non-mainstream religions. So 68% of people on /his/ do not identify with mainstream religions. The biased poll, shows this number at only 43% ("Atheists" + "Deists"). So a difference of 25%!

There's loads of religious shitposting going on in threads that are unrelated to religion, and religious recruitment too. Something needs to be done about this, or this board will soon turn into pure religious shit-flinging. It's "History & Humanities", not "Religion & anti-Science".
>>
>>1251129

Because they can hide behind the cover of "humanities" to claim that they're on board topics and thus avoid the displeasure of mods and jans.
>>
>>1251129
It's all the fucking Christians and their victim complex.
>>
>>1251141

>posted in a thread started by an assblasted atheist wondering why people are talking about philosophical topics on a humanities board
>>
>>1251141

this

the victim complex is central in keeping the Christcuckolry myth alive
>>
Idk senpai, there seems to be a lot of Catholic anti-protestant stuff going on, I'm wondering if it's a few /pol/ grognards or not.
>>
>>1251196

Some of it most definitely is. I was on /pol/ before the creation of /his/ and I recognize one of the proddie guys posting style from back there. Wolfshiem used to be on /pol/ as well.
>>
>>1251202
Oh thanks for clearing it up, it just gets old after a while to see it day after day. I do love theology and all, but damn son.
>>
>>1251208

Part of the problem is we don't even get theology. It's just the text equivalent of those guys on street corners shouting about have you met Jesus or the like.
>>
>>1251214
It is hard to discuss theology because most guys just try to force their special snowflake brand of a Jesus or whatever.
>>
File: 66c8ba17960139.562c17089068d.png (370KB, 525x788px) Image search: [Google]
66c8ba17960139.562c17089068d.png
370KB, 525x788px
>>1251214
>we don't even get theology
May I humbly recommend: >>1248476 ?

Sure, non-normative theology but theology nonetheless :3
>>
bamp
>>
>>1251129
It needs a containment board or better yet just a site wide ban(but that probably wont happen). 4chan was never expected to attract religious nuts.
>>
>>1251129
http://www.strawpoll.me/10407759/

You're a minority.
>>
I just like acting retarded online
>>
>>1251622
Then we should find you and burn your house down :)
>>
another bamp against religious shitposting
>>
last bamp
>>
>>1251129
>Agnosticism is lumped with Atheism
>SEE MOST ARE ATHEIST WHEN THERE'S NO BIAS
All right, buddy
>>
>>1251129
ah yes
yet another reddit tier whining thread by the resident atheists outraged that people disagree with hem
>>
File: 12633996_f496.jpg (64KB, 496x503px) Image search: [Google]
12633996_f496.jpg
64KB, 496x503px
>>1253202
no such thing as an "agnostic" my friend
>>
>>1253255
Sorry I'm not an autist, so I'm afraid there is.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.