[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panfilov’s 28

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-QBqT9RQAM

>Panvilov’s 28 is a movie devoted to a famous act of bravery by the Soviet soldiers that managed to protect Moscow back in 1941, with most of them paying the ultimate price for this deed. The movie has been created in partnership by the 28 Panfilov’s men studio and Gaijin Entertainment, the video game developer that created the famous MMO - “War Thunder”.

Looks pretty good for some Russian indy studio and a video game company.
>>
>>1228812

> An investigation by Soviet authorities in 1948, since declassified, revealed that the description of the events was exaggerated. Six of the soldiers were still alive, including one who was arrested in 1947 on charges of high treason and confessed to having “voluntarily” surrendered to German troops and later joined a German police force
>>
>>1228818

an embellished war movie?!?!
>>
>>1228818

In March 17, 2016, Russia's State Archive of Socio-Political History removed its director Sergei Mironenko from his post after he exposed Ivan Panfilov and his legend to be “fiction” and railed against Soviet “myths” in front of top officials. Mironenko went on to call the legend of Panfilov to be not even a myth but a deliberate “falsification."
>>
>>1228812
>Gaijin
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
File: Middle finger Yeltsin.jpg (43KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Middle finger Yeltsin.jpg
43KB, 700x525px
>Russian gubment itself admits it was an almost complete lie which it hardly ever does
>Russians go FUCK YOU CYKA BLYAT FUCKING JEWS AND AMERICANS LYING ABOUT OUR GLORIOUS HISTORY IT ALL HAPPENED INSIDE MY MIND I CAN'T HEAR YOU

I'm not saying every single Russian is a bullshitter and a liar, but 98% of them are.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.