[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Inuit had known that the Ottoman Empire existed would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Scythian_warrior.jpg (116KB, 439x655px) Image search: [Google]
Scythian_warrior.jpg
116KB, 439x655px
If the Inuit had known that the Ottoman Empire existed would they have have been able to stop Tokugawa Ieyasu from establishing power over all of Japan?
>>
>>1225894
Probably, yeah. They had the technology, just not enough people to field an army.
>>
>>1225894
R/subredditsimulator is leaking Guiz.
>>
>>1225894
I think it is possible desu. Inuit kayaks were actually relatively high tech. If they would improve them it remains within possibility. But it is a tough question.
>>
>>1225894
>>1225920
>>1225925
>>1225935
I don't get it. What did the inuits have to do with japan or the ottomans?
>>
>>1226566
Do you even read? They didn't. This humble topic is about what would happen if they did have a relation. My thesis is, and I thought about this clearly and long, that Inuit kayaks were quite good. So they could manage it into Japan.

It is difficult to say however, and to prove most certainly, if they could directly or indirectly stop Tokugawa Ieyasu. But we shouldn't stop any discussion if it is somewhat unprobable. I think this board would benefit from more discourse on this subject.
>>
>>1226566
It's some autist that's been making some far fetched theories threads,next one i bet is going to be ''if abos had known china existed would they have been able to conquer rome?''
>>
>>1226609
wait haha,a what XD
>>
>>1226645
You just find it hard to believe that people are interested in these kind of topics and then complain about conspiracy theories. How sad.

It is okay but do not spoil the fun of more serious people wishing to unravel histories secrecies.
>>
>>1226692
There's several nonsense what if threads like this on this board.
>>
Shitposting to stop a posting trend that you personally take issue with should be cause for permaban. Stop being triggered because people discuss things you don't like
>>
>>1226645
Also, I think the Abos would quicky understand that IF they wanted to conquer Rome they would need to form alliances with the Huns and Germanics first. Abos are masters in guerrilla warfare, and if the Huns would learn them to ride horses.

Well... They would be unstoppable in my humble opinion.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.