[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsar Alexander II of Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Alexander_II_of_Russia_photo.jpg (556KB, 1804x2276px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_II_of_Russia_photo.jpg
556KB, 1804x2276px
If he wasn't killed by russian anarchists/communists, could he have led the country to the path of constitutional monarchy and prevented the USSR from happening, maybe WWI and WWII entirely?
>>
>>1156730
Most likely Eternal Anglos were masterminds behind terrorist groups of that period.
>>
>>1157271
The anglos wanted russians to send more soldiers to the german meat grinders you imbecil.
>>
>>1157281
At that time Russia and Germany were allies and London was commies nest.
>>
>>1156730
Last project of administrative and economical reforms, which was not realized because of his death, had to be discussed in the special council which would included elected members. It was not parliament yet, but first step to it.
>>
>>1156730
You underestimate how stupid this guy was.
>>
>>1157281
Look up the Great Game. Russia and UK were bitter enemies until 1907.
>>
>>1156730
Yes. He was a cunt be could've done much good in the future. Real shame.
Also he was killed by a Pole but it doesn't matter because he was naturalized and didn't "believe" in nationalities anyway.
The track record of late 19th and early 20th century anarchists is impressive but they were still cancer.
>>
>>1158320
>he was a cunt
>first Russia in history to abolish serfdom
>cunt

I take it you're a hyper reactionary?
>>
>>1158339
He could be an Australian.
>>
>>1158339
By Russian standards he was an ok guy.
>>
He was killed by the commies because he could prevent the USSR from happening. They killed Stolipyn for the same reason.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.