[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italian War Crimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (512KB, 1548x957px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
512KB, 1548x957px
I've heard plenty of WWII horror stories about the Japs and Nazis, but what about the Italians? Where they too lazy to even commit their own atrocities, or where they simply overshadowed in scope by the other Axis powers?
>>
>>1126087
Axis war crimes are basically non existent and mainly propaganda.

There's a lot more to study about Allied war crimes.
>>
they sprayed ethiopians with mustard gas
(to be fair, ethiopians were using hollow point bullets)
>>
File: bait khorne.jpg (169KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
bait khorne.jpg
169KB, 1016x970px
>>1126112
>>
>>1126121

Yeah when you are being invaded caring about the enemies well being is the absolute least of your concerns.
>>
>>1126087
I would say that any Italian war crimes were overshadowed by Japanese, German and even Soviet war crimes. This is mainly due to the fact that Italy actually fought alongside the western allies from 1943 to 1945. Allies don't make very good villains in newspapers. Also of course the Italian army didn't commit as many crimes as the other participants of WW2 since they didnt follow any creed.
>>
>>1126112
>Non existent

>>1126132
Do you know what a war crime is? Chemical weapons were banned by the League of Nations.
>>
>>1126139
I'm talking about Ethiopia and the bullets.
>>
File: mussolini1_1567977a.jpg (22KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
mussolini1_1567977a.jpg
22KB, 460x288px
>>1126136
>since they didnt follow any creed.

What are you talking about? What does that even mean?
They were fascists.
>>
>>1126150
But the Italians were the ones to have invaded.
>>
>>1126087
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War
>"Rome, July 8, 1936. To His Excellency Graziani. I have authorized once again Your Excellency to begin and systematically conduct a politics of terror and extermination of the rebels and the complicit population. Without the lex talionis one cannot cure the infection in time. Await confirmation. Mussolini."
>>
>>1126087
>Japs
Come on famicom, it's 2016 and you're still eating gook/chink propaganda?
>>
>>1126159
They're saying that using hollowpoint bullets was justified, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>1126182
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War

At my uni library there's a book about some Hungarian doctor in Ethiopia's account of linguini in Italian Ethiopia.
>>
>>1126200
how did auto correct turn living in linguini?
>>
>>1126158
Yeah but the Wehrmacht and Red Army both had political officers such as commissars accompany the soldiers and the Japanese were all about Bushido and stuff like that. As far as I know the Italians didn't.
>>
>>1126087
One of the painters at my old job was an old Italian guy that served in Lybia in WW2. He said he saw some of the other soldiers torturing some civilian for stealing from them, then hooking him up between two cars and pulling him apart.

I also heard that they were pretty ruthless in quelling the rebellions in Lybia/Abyssinia.

Obviously they had some shit, but their crimes aren't as devastating as the other nations since they were too incompetent ;)
>>
>>1126229
>then hooking him up between two cars and pulling him apart.
Disgusting.
>>
>>1126229
BASED
>>
>>1126263

Tell me about it. Wasting good fuel like that when you're chronically short.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.