[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's /his/ opinion of Salah Al Deen Al Ayoobi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (469KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
469KB, 800x600px
So what's /his/ opinion of Salah Al Deen Al Ayoobi?
>>
>>1114414
Here's how this thread is gonna go:

>Who?
>Fag who talks shit about the religion of peace
>Fag who sends that fag straight back to the politics board
>Shitflinging contest until the thread 404s

History
>>
Who?
>>
>>1114682
Based Muslim leader that fought off the Crusaders. He was known for his honour. Truly a religion of peace.
>>
>>1114687
Fuck off to le political board
>>
>>1114429
First post best post
>>
File: 1410344531241.webm (3MB, 1280x545px) Image search: [Google]
1410344531241.webm
3MB, 1280x545px
>>
>>1114414
Very overrated leader.

Only reason why arabs care for him is because westerners love him so much.
Literally no one cared about him in the middle east until the west began romanticizing him.
>>
>>1114716
>>>/RealCrusadesHistory/
>>
>>1114414
He was a kurd
Enough said
>>
>>1114741
Not really, please elaborate.
>>
>>1114697
That little thing he does with his hands when he says 'everything' is kawaii as fuck.
>>
>>1114697
I don't get it
>>
>that siege were Saladin forces refused to attack and Richard the lionhearth just with an handfull of knights break the siege and then rode his horse on the front of Saladin's forces who refused to attack him just to mock Saladin.

Saladin is not the perfect leader as he is regarded.
>>
Ricky I's long distance boyfriend
>tfw no bf to send you peaches and ice when you're sick
>>
>>1114891
That was more like Richard being a dick
Saladin was known for being quite chivalrous
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.