[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong. Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

He did nothing wrong.

Discuss.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 600x200px
>>109
Roll
>>
Indeed he didn't.
>>
Are you stupid? He did tons of things wrong.

For example he didn't finished the job with the kikes.
>>
>>109
He cared about Nazigermany, atleast
>>
What's there to discuss? He was a beautiful, caring leader and OP is absolutely correct.
>>
Are you saying suicide isn't wrong?
You think it's a good choice?
Are you in middle school?
>>
>>109
he lost
>>
>>442
this
>>
>>347

/thread
>>
>>109
Sure hope discussion of events after 1900 will get banned or we'll just be /pol/ 2.0.
>>
>>134
>>1
>>
>>442
/thread
>>
>>632
>we'll just be /pol/ 2.0.
I see nothing wrong with that
>>
>>689
/pol/ is nice for funposting but i'd like a serious history board instead of that cesspool.
>>
>>109
>lost WW2 and an hero'd
>>
>>109
>wasted time and resources in an aerial campaign against England in preparation for an invasion which Germany didn't have the transport vessels to pull off anyway
>used a tactical air force in a strategic campaign against the RAF
>switched from bombing military targets to bombing London, giving the RAF time to recover
>invaded Russia in the winter
>>
>>689
There's nothing wrong with this board turning into a place more racist than /int/, while retaining all of /pol/'s conspiracy bullshit?

There will be "did the Holocaust even happen? xD" threads every day unless Hiro puts some rules about it. And that's likely not going to happen because he seems to know nothing about 4chan.
>>
>>1016
Hiro polled for a cutoff date in /qa/, so i think there will be rules. But it wouldn't matter either way right now considering it's a new board and everyone is just shitposting.
>>
>>1016
Don't worry anon, while we were discussing the creation of /his/, we made sure to tell Hiro about keeping /pol/ out.
>>
>>109
Aside from all the military mistakes, I feel there was something seriously wrong (I mean morally) with what he wanted to implement, and the base on which he constructed his whole ideology and plans.

Also all the drugs he took.
>>
>>1016
There's literally nothing wrong with racism.
>>
Fucking /pol/ tards get out of here
>>
>>1016
any historical event should be open for discussion. banning any discussion of world war ii or nazism pretty much makes this board pointless.
>>
>>1191
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1327

The man is from Finland, there actually isn't anything wrong with being racist there.
>>
>>109
He lost, therefore he is wrong. If he won, then USA would be the evil.
>>
>back to /pol/
>>
>>1424
Why?
>>
>>1124
>>1132
Thanks for the information.

>>1191
What's *right* about it? You would have to justify what it is about race <x> that means its members deserve different treatment in a social context - of course, preferential treatment is necessary in some cases, such as how members of one "race" (if we accept this concept is grounded biologically, which you have yet to show) may be more susceptible to certain diseases, like sickle cell anemia in "blacks".

Either way, it's treating people badly as a group rather than on an individual basis, so there will always be mistakes. For example, if I said "all racists are idiots", some racists would take issue with this, as all racists may not be idiots. So if we categorize people by race and not by personal characteristics, there are bound to be mistakes.

>>1269
I agree. However, there's a clear difference between arguing about the Holocaust or its details and low effort posts, such as a one-line OP with something like "did the holocaust even happen? xD" which is obviously designed to bait or start a meme thread.

I would have no problem with the board supporting discussion of any historical event - so long as it's not shitty memes and bait.

For example, /g/ is already full with bait threads. At least with /his/ it's new and Hiro can have a chance to prevent it from happening here too.
>>
>>1269
Way i see it, conversation of WWII would be best if limited to a general thread so it won't be a thousand WWII threads with inane topics.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.