[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you all think about Sufism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Shahrukne_Alam.jpg (98KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
Shahrukne_Alam.jpg
98KB, 600x794px
What do you all think about Sufism?
>>
>>1047648
bump
>>
Bumparoo
>>
>>1047648
I think all moslems go to hell
>>
why did muhammad bone a 9 year old
>>
It owns bones
>>
Yes and no. Am I deep yet? Lmao!
>>
Ghazali was right.
One does not have to be smart to be a Sufi, but one has to be a Sufi to be smart.
>>
I like the ones who can tame muwakil and have djinnis do their bidding.
>>
Slightly related, do most Muslims unironically believe in Jinns existing in day to day life?
>>
>>1049067
Not really. I haven't even heard anyone talk about one before in my life.

Middle Easterners in general never shut the fuck up about the Evil Eye, however
>>
>>1049076
Evil eye seems like a cultural thing desu.
>>
>>1049067
Black Muslims and Southeast Asian Muslims are obsessed with Djinn for some reason

I knew a Nigerian imam who got in trouble in Medina for offering food & drink to the "djinn" of a tree before

Seriously, you'd think the djinn were everywhere according to them
>>
>>1047648
Looks like the Great Sept of Baelor, and I have no intention of worshipping the Seven.
>>
File: Metatron.jpg (82KB, 236x357px) Image search: [Google]
Metatron.jpg
82KB, 236x357px
>>1049067
*Djinni, and yeah they do. But like Jewish belief in angels - Only some, it's in Koran so you'r obliged to held it true.

>>1049124
It's not surprising, being that Genies (Djinni/Efreeti, all the others) being sort of an amalgam of Jewish belief of Demons (Shedim) and nature spirits.

See - Iblis, being Azazel and Samael at the same time, he couldn't be a fallen angel (devil) because they don't exist in Islam, so they made him a fallen Djinni (Shayateen, not Efreeti, that's the esoteric doctrine of associating Genies with elements, see orig. - Muslim alchemy) who dined in Heaven (XD), but STILL was just a djinn.
See - Exorcisms, you watched that film "the Exorctist" - Trilogy? It got Turkish version "Shaitan", I guess they expelled the Shayateen in that bootleg-versions (they also had Star Wars, Superman even, or 3DevAdam) hence some Muslims thinking Pazuzu was a Djinn.
Also see - Israfel, Harout and Maroth for Aryan influence on Islam. Those names are NOT of Semitic origin.

So Muselmans translate BOTH Demon and Fae as that - Djinn. I know because some did this when explaining their doctrine.
>>
File: Chi-6.jpg (128KB, 584x858px) Image search: [Google]
Chi-6.jpg
128KB, 584x858px
>>1051631
*What I mean is that Iblis the Shaitan (it can be title of beings, aswell as individual name refering to first "rebel") WAS close to angels in that he had entry to Heaven, unlike the other Djinni.

Please forgive me for mistakes, I am not that well versed within Muselman and Aryan doctrine, I am looking forward studying them thoroughly. I'm mostly into Judaeo-Christian and pre-Abrahamic Semitic beliefs. And Slavic, too.
>>
>>1047648
Medieval hippies
>>
>>1049128
>game of plebs

inb4 a pleb of ice and fire
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.