[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Bondage Challenges

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 63

File: m65uo1_1280.jpg (306KB, 800x855px) Image search: [Google]
m65uo1_1280.jpg
306KB, 800x855px
I wanna resurrect the instructional self bondage thread but it pretty much covers most techniques.

>>866707

So let's make things interesting and get a challenge thread going instead. Post self bondage challenges that are easy and fun or difficult but worthwhile to endure. Or if yall prefer, we can post some more instructional pics. Doesn't bother me but let's revive the self bondage theme. I'll start.
>>
>>957934
This threads gonna die and idk how to see archived posts so >>948749
>>
Interesting concept.

Post more to actually start a thread
>>
More?
>>
File: sharpimpact.jpg (37KB, 930x678px) Image search: [Google]
sharpimpact.jpg
37KB, 930x678px
>>957966
>>958002

I will try. Give me a week. If this topic hasn't taken off by then, let it die.

Sharp Impact (my idea on top of another idea from bound anna)

A: Table with sharp objects (thumb tacks) that they will cause discomfort if you relax your body on it. Also goes on the leg of the table (with tape) so when you lean back and shove your cock/clit into the vibrator, your legs are forced to touch it and you continue to strain your back. Don't be an idiot, don't over do it with anything super sharp.

B: A collar around your neck. Please make sure that the collar can not strangle you if you would fall over.

C: Handcuffs (must be handcuffs).

D: Kneecuffs or rope or duct tape.

E: Anklecuffs or rope or duct tape.

F: Is a rope attaching B to D and it goes around a pulley (eg a couch or table).

G: Rope hanging behind you with the key to the cuffs. Keep it safe and have it within reach. I don't think it's a smart idea to rely on timers.

H: Vibrator (for men and women) or fleshlight (for men)

The goal is to have yourself staying bent over the table so there's stress on the back. Over time you will get very tired. Set the vibrator on low just enough for you to cum but it will take a while to get there. As your back gets tired, you will be forced to choose between straining your back and pricking your legs while enjoying the vibrator on your cock/clit or laying your body on top of the sharp objects.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1268x602px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1268x602px
nott exactly a self bondage guide but I jus did this with my old school uniform and thought I'd share
>>
>>958287
I cannot understand this image at all. Is that a leg???
>>
File: 123.png (954KB, 1630x1235px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
954KB, 1630x1235px
Here's another one
>>
>>958287
Photo is a bit confusing, post some more angles to make it clearer :)
>>
File: 1461011574936.png (969KB, 1268x602px) Image search: [Google]
1461011574936.png
969KB, 1268x602px
>>958287
>>958349
>>958568
noobs
>>
>>957934
>after cumming you may not be able to see
Do orgasms cause blindness?! Was my priest right or have i been doing it wrong all this time?!?
>>
This thread is not /hc/-related in the least.
>>
>>958287
Moar
>>
File: sensorydeprovation_02.jpg (165KB, 769x1100px) Image search: [Google]
sensorydeprovation_02.jpg
165KB, 769x1100px
Painful Sensory Deprivation
For: Men / Women
Risk: 5/10
Materials Needed: Arm binders cuffs OR hand cuffs, eye mask for sleeping OR face mask, bar with rope OR spread bar, string with nipple clamps, thumb tacks or alternative sharp things

This one is pretty straightforward. Note: Handcuffs always come with 2 sets of keys. You can freeze one key in ice which shouldn't take long. Start off by finding a wide room and laying out the thumb tacks on the floor. If you are afraid of the tacks, you can use something else like bottle caps (which I think is perfect for beginners), legos, rock candy, or whatever. Then I put the key frozen in ice in a cup at the opposite end. Then I secured nipple clamps to my nipples and tying them to my toes. Next I used a spreader bar for my knees (which is not what happened in the pic). After that, I put the mask on and finally I cuffed my hands behind my back.

Very exciting. Ice took a while to melt and my ass was a bit scratched up. I hope to do thumb tacks next which shouldn't hurt as much as I think they will. Just make sure to prepare for them (hydrogen peroxide, cleaning) as well as possible blood.
>>
Lying Leg Raise
For: Men / Women
Risk: 3/10
Materials needed: Rope and/or feet/hand cuffs, Nipple clamps, Pulley.

Pretty simple challenge. The picture is fairly self explanatory and this challenge is easier to setup than you think. You will need a pulley (A) (which are surprisingly cheap $5) which you could attach onto your closet clothes rack which will balance the rope. The rope is connected to the nipple clamps (D) on your nipples and the cuffs or rope tied around your feet (B). Your feet are kept up in the air about 5-6 inches off the ground. Once your feet start getting tired, your start to hurt.

You will also need to tie another rope to your feet (C) to something fairly heavy (like a couch or bed) which will prevent you from pulling them up and relaxing. The final rope (G) will go around your neck (F) (don't be an idiot, make sure it's loose around your neck) and to tied off to something else which will prevent you from bringing up your chest. Finally I used handcuffs for my hands behind my back (E). Escape is easy, just keep the key nearby. Now the challenge is this - time yourself and hold out for as long as you can. Write the time down. Take an hour break and come back. Now you must hold out for double your original time. If you can, you may cum. If not, no cumming.
>>
>>958420
Nice suicide tutorial
>>
>>960756
I dont know if I would tie anything around my neck
>>
>>961321
>>961356

You can always get a head harness mask and tie the rope to that. In fact, I think that's a pretty good idea. Good job anon.
>>
File: 1446798786182.jpg (589KB, 1120x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1446798786182.jpg
589KB, 1120x1920px
>>
>>961928
people in the old thread reported getting stuck in this and having to call the cops to get out
just sayin

I tried, minus tying those knots. Got out fine. That said I chose an oversized pair of pants, and I'm like 140lbs...
>>
>>961928
tried and worked but too easy to get out of once your figure out how.
>>
>>961938

That's why you need to have multiple escape routes. I've said it again and again. I've also mentioned practice runs to make sure you are flexible enough and know exactly how you will get trapped and freed.

I've tried a number of different methods now and everything worked out the exact way I intended it to except the mummification thing.

But yah stay safe anon. Have your phone in the corner and something sharp in another corner you can rub against and wear down the bondage.
>>
Anybody got the picture from the previous thread about rubber band chastity
>>
File: 1454159491926.jpg (123KB, 1460x586px) Image search: [Google]
1454159491926.jpg
123KB, 1460x586px
>>962182
This?
>>
>>961928
p good as long as you don't panic like a little sissy.
>>
Ellbows tied Cockring and ballgagged out u in public
>>
>>961928
can you do this with stretchy tights?
>>
>>959274
>Moar
The only one that understand a picture, lol
>>
>>963980
Yeah, recommend it
>>
>>961928
I cant get my arms into this :/
>>
>>958420
>this is a lot more dangerous than you think it is

I dunno, man. Just thinking about this panics me.
>>
>>958420

do a barrel roll
>>
>>961928
Holy shit this sounds like genius. I'm going to have to try it.
>>
>>958420

>Risk: 8

If this is "Risk 8," then what is risk 10? 5 bullet Russian Roulette?

There are so many things that could go wrong. I would at *least* have some sort of tube from your mouth through the tape, so you don't suffocate if you get any duct tape over your nose (not that I would ever do this).
>>
File: dscn5274.jpg (273KB, 1109x1701px) Image search: [Google]
dscn5274.jpg
273KB, 1109x1701px
>>961928
I just attempted this with very little success. I almost strangled myself trying to get it on, and when I finally did after a minute or so it ripped apart from the pressure.

You need a fairly large and stretchy pair of pants for this. I'm going to try and buy something that might hold me a bit better and is perhaps a bit more stretchy, because working yourself in is a huge pain.

Also one more piece of advice - if you choose to simply cut one leg off (and not bother with the hood bullshit), be sure to not cut the leg off too high; otherwise the neckhole will be too big and simply slide off your shoulders.
>>
One thing I find difficult to do as a guy is cum. Girls can put rotors/vibrators in their holes but guys don't have much in way of sex toys that stimulate the dick and requires no movement. I'm not including prostate toys.
>>
>>965357

It's actually not as difficult as you think. Vibration helps a lot, just gotta concentrate. My shower head has lots of different modes. If that doesn't work, try humping the floor.
>>
>>964076
recommend it as in for maximum effectiveness or maximum safety?
>>
Does anyone have any other images of instructions of different challenges. Some more sissy ones and sensory deprecation maybe?
>>
>>965573
safety probably.
which are you more likely to bite through, thick wooly sweatpants or thin, easily ripped tights?
>>
Lads and lassies, I just brained something up.

>take pair of jeans
>stick your arms through the jeans' legs, one in each, so your hands come out at the jeans' waist
>pull jeans legs up to your shoulders (obv. harder with girls' tight jeans but your arms are thinner too, right?)
>tie something around each upper arm. not tightly, just so the jeans don't slip down. I used a pair of leather ankle cuffs I had laying around
>let the jeans fall down over your hands
>keeping your arms straight, cross them
>the jeans legs should now form an hourglass (or 'X') shape, with your shoulders at the bottom of the hourglass and the jeans' waist forming the top triangle
>now throw the jeans' waist back over your head so it falls down on your back
>your head should go through the top triangle of the 'hourglass' during this, of course
>your hands should end up on the opposite shoulders
>and the jeans looping around the back of your neck
>pull your hands and elbows down so the jeans' crotch slides down your back
>boom, you just DIY straightjacketed yourself
>reverse the process to get out

Tried it, werks.
Works even "better" if you have bewbs - once your lower arms slip over them on your way down, they act like a (albeit soft) wedge when you try to pull them back up to get out.
>>
>>965357
i got a cheap magic wand and its the first vibrating toy that can make me cum
>>
I enjoy bondage and all but I really don't want my family to find my body with a bag over my head and a dildo up my butt
>>
>>966742
Coward.
If you do die who cares how you're found. You'll be dead, which means you'd be in the negatives on the give-a-fuck-o-meter. So might as well enjoy yourself.
>>
>>966575

Huh, that's pretty neat.
>>
>>962285

Cool idea, very difficult to set up though. I kept getting hard while trying to do it and then I'd have to wait for things to settle down again...
>>
>>966575
Can't get it to work, confused can someone reword it?
>>
>>968332

Put your arms through where your feet would go in pants.

Cross em.

bend your arms and put your head through area below the crotch.

apparently my image was too small, so this link is my very well drawn and detailed guide. http://imgur.com/8Xtm8h4
>>
>>967510
you'll have the same problem with all cock bondage, which is why you're supposed to do it right after you cum, but you could also cheat and take a hot bath. Difficult to get hard when it's overheated.
>>
anyone tried this?
http://xhamster.com/movies/4602627/alexis_taylor_in_selfbondage.html

>tfw i have tied my elbows up before with a variation of that technique
>>
>>968451
>very well drawn and detailed guide.
Great, thank you.
>>
>>968516
Not that, but something similiar:
http://xhamster.com/movies/2300959/self_bondage_in_catsuit.html
Can't recommend, hands went numb and had to request assistance.
>>
>>962285
Don't do this unless your fetish is doctors cutting off your gangrene dick.
>>
>>969174
How? As long as you wash it and monitor circulation. Also antibiotics exist
>>
>>968516
This was a good vid btw, thanks.
>>
Rope instructional vid:
http://www.xvideos.com/video1334470/self-bondage_-_nami

Crab:
http://www.xvideos.com/video300179/self-bondage_-_crab

Dragging:
http://www.xvideos.com/video13666489/selfbondage_selfdouleurs_1_scenario_plus_1_surprise_clip

5 locks:
http://www.xvideos.com/video380894/self-bondage_-_five_locks

Scuba self bondage
http://www.xvideos.com/video16989803/scuba_self_bondage
>>
>>958287
Those are some hairy ass thighs.
>>
>>958420

I tryed this one with duct tape, and made each sheet 2 meter long.
Needed about 18 sheets, and It covered my body from knees to shoulders. It worked really well, super tight. It was just luck that my hands didn't get stuck, otherwise I would never got out. It was like super tight. I covered my body, arms, hands and legs in Saranwrap first.

Then rolled myself into the sheets of duct tape.
The pre-sheets of duct tape took me about 1.5 hour and I used a whole roll of duct tape. Would maybe do it again, but affraid hands will get stuck aswell. Then there is noway out
>>
>>966575
This is ace.
>>
>>966575
Pretty cool. You can take it on and off pretty quickly but it feels secure.
>>
>>971139

Bump. Anyone tryed something like this? or got stuck? I made sheets 3 meter long now and am ready to roll myself like before with saranwrap first and maybe a buttplug that is 15 Centimeters
>>
>>972660
Any update? Or are you slowly staving to death on the floor?
>>
>>974358

I'm fine and out off it. Once again, my arms, legs and torso got really tight, but my hands didn't get stuck.
I wan't to be stuck in it, that's the thing. Next time I will wrap my hands and arms with the body and then do the duct tape on.
>>
>17 days since last image

hold me brahs
>>
>>968332
When the post talks about the hourglass what it means is that you should at this point have created a circle between your crossed elbows, your arms and the crotch of your trousers. If you don't have that, cross your arms more or try something with longer sleeves. All you have to do then is push your head and shoulder (and breasts, of you're so lucky) into that hole.

I have no idea how to keep the sleeves from going down however. Everything I tried eventually allowed the sleeves to slip off my shoulders.
>>
File: thing.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>976048
>I have no idea how to keep the sleeves from going down however.
Well being the "inventor" of this...
-like I wrote in the first iteration, ankle cuffs around the upper arms kinda keeps the sleeves above your elbows
-wrist cuffs (around the wrists, duh) have a similar effect, are fairly secure and abit easier to put on - with the downside of course that the sleeves can slide down over your elbows even
-I am currently DIYing a strap onto the pants' legs (old pants I dont wear anymore, so whatever) so I can hold them together behind my neck (waiting for pic related in the mail), will report back with results and maybe pics (no idea how to take them yet, I'll figure something out)
>>
File: solitude.jpg (150KB, 1032x768px) Image search: [Google]
solitude.jpg
150KB, 1032x768px
>>975699

Reset the counter.

Solitude. Variant B
Risk: 5/10

I found the ultimate, most secure and safest time lock imaginable... and it's free.

A PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE.

Grab any water bottle (I used 700ml) and fill it up halfway. Throw the key in there and a string. I used shoelaces. Make sure the end of the shoelace is taut and touching the bottom of the water bottle. The other end goes up and out of the waterbottle through the neck to which you can tie off to something else or other shoelaces if you need the length. 3-5 feet is fine. You tie that end to anything you can on the ceiling - a fan, a vent, a shelf, whatever. Average melt time should be able 2-3 hours depending on how you set it up, how much water you used, and the climate. You should probably do a practice run first and see how long it takes to melt the ice.

The other materials you will need is a locked hood with second lock and key, a spreader bar and cuffs (or 2 pairs of cuffs), and something to hold it in place. I did this in the basement so I tied the water bottle string to the rafts in the ceiling and my leg cuffs to a support beam. My arm cuffs went around my leg cuffs but not around the support beam. Make sure when the water bottle falls, it lands on something soft so it doesn't bounce and roll away from you. If you used 2 cuffs (one for arms and legs), you can put both of those keys in the water bottle. As for the locked hood key, close your eyes and throw it in some random direction so you will be forced to search for it while naked and blind.

As always back a back up plan (spare key and phone nearby).
>>
>>976195
boundanna is fun to look at but it's simply not being updated, and those old images are really starting to cringe me out, if only I could draw. And the forum is all people begging for digital key release.
>>
Can comeone please do this to me lol kik brokenangel31214
>>
>>976313
Do what? Also don't have kik but other means I'm in.
>>
>>976307
Yah I can't draw for shit. Not even gonna bother.

>>976313
Skype is better. There's also emlalock.com if you can't find anyone.
>>
>>976195
Classic ice lock
>plastic water bottle
>cut in half
>fill bottom half
>freeze
>get ice block out of the bottle (warm water to the bottom works wonders
>ice goes into a sock
>sock opening goes through key ring
>sock opening is then tied off to the ceiling or something

>ice melts
>key ring slides over the toe end of the sock
>drops
>bingo

Instead of a KEY ring you could also use any old ring and/or a couple ropes to tie yourSELF to something. Instead of tying the key to something you cant get at but gravity will get the keys to you - eventually - there would be no keys involved and the ropes holding you would just open.
So no dropping/loosing the keys etc.
>>
>>957934
I find zipties are the easiest way to tie my wrists. Trying to use rope, duct tape or anything else is pretty hard. Just keep scissors handy because zipties are a bitch.
>>
Where would be a good place for me to get some self bondage ideas and stuff. This isn't really going anywhere
>>
I wish that someone would suck my aching tits and cum all over me. I am a virgin
>>
>>978758
Boundanna
>>
what were the directions for using pantyhose tied to bed railings for self bondage?
>>
>>978976
>tie two pantyhoses to the bed
>one to the head part of your bed, and one for your legs
>make sure to use something like an icelock
>stick yer legs an arm in em
congrats, now you're stuck
>>
File: 737771.jpg (78KB, 1000x516px) Image search: [Google]
737771.jpg
78KB, 1000x516px
>>978976
I think handcuffs would be better. 2 pairs. Start off with one set of keys below crotch and tape the other set of keys behind the bedpost as emergency. Cuff left hand to leftmost post and right hand to rightmost post. If you are mobile and flexible enough, you can move the keys below your crotch with your feet/toes and pass to hand.
>>
>>979001
I don't prefer metal cuffs though. They can be so painful.
>>
File: chops.png (1MB, 835x840px) Image search: [Google]
chops.png
1MB, 835x840px
This is amazing. Cheap. Never arise suspicion.

>>979085
Try fluffy ones instead. Or rope.
>>
>>979091
I still prefer clover clamps, mainly because i like to run the chain through a d-ring on my collar.Im a dude but it still fells really nice and humiliating (which is probably what i like most about it.)
>>
>>961938
Was fine for me, just used a pair of jogging pants plus I'm fairly flexible. Pulled the leg right over my head though so it was bunched round my neck then put my homemade ring gag in. Had a lot of fun creating a mechanism meaning I couldnt get out untill I'd swallowed a tonne of fake cum.
>>
>>979961
>Had a lot of fun creating a mechanism meaning I couldnt get out untill I'd swallowed a tonne of fake cum.
Care to elaborate on that one?

also
>replying to a post thats literally a month old
>I'm still here
>>
>>980027
Pretty simple, just a pulley with a weight and key on one end and the bottle on the other. Meant the bottle had to be pretty much empty before the key lowered.
>>
>>979091
Also works pretty well on your tongue as a kind of gag.
>>
>>980057
How did you make the fake cum? What do you need?
>>
>>980924
There's a tonne of recipes about, I prefer to stay away from the ones with egg whites or the ones with bleach in (for obvious reasons). Generally involves a bit of flour, water, salt, maybe glucose, something bitter (I heard caffeine tablets are good for that)
>>
Simple self bondage with weights
http://bdsmstreak.com/video/10090/self-bondage-and-torture-with-weights

More difficult self bondage and a bit sadistic
http://bdsmstreak.com/video/26636/chimera-found-herself-in-trouble-again

In the snow would be fun, too bad its summer
http://bdsmstreak.com/video/928/selfbondage-outdoor-snow
>>
>>981267
I don't understand the second vid

is the pipe boiling hot or something? what does traveling to the wedge accomplish?
>>
>>981983
I would have said it was just the pressure being put on her pussy that was what was causing the pain. Then at 11 minutes it looks like there's steam coming out of the pipe so I guess it is hot.

I would assume the wedge is just a personal goal to make the video more interesting. That and it provided a brief relief from the heat of the pipe but while adding the pain of a wedge.
>>
File: chairs.jpg (299KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
chairs.jpg
299KB, 720x1184px
I know this thread is old and dying. But I have such a simple and painfully effective self-bondage idea that I have to share it.

Homemade Wooden Horse.

Just push two chairs together back to back like in pic related and ride for as long as you can. It leaves you aching all the next day.

As for bondage with it - a couple ideas

A)
>> Remove the seats so that you just have the chair frames - obviously not possible with all chairs.
>> Straddle the middle and use books or something to adjust height so that you can just barely keep the pressure off with your tip-toes
>> Ice-lock your hands to the front of the Horse where you can't use them to push down and lift yourself off.
>> Have fun alternating between holding yourself up on your tip-toes and crushing your crotch until the ice-lock melts.

B) If you can't remove the seats
>> Bond your legs bent - lower leg belted or tied to upper leg.
>> Use your arms to get yourself up onto the first seat
>> Have an ice-lock ready that you can just slip your hands into and tighten very easily
>> Use your arms to lift yourself up to straddle the chairs
>> Use the ice - lock to bind your hands behind your back
>> Alternate between lifting youself up with your hands and crushing your crotch until it melts.
>>
>>982671
Edit:
This is actually pretty severe, especially with metal chairs. I'm legitimately not sure whether I could endure this for long enough for an ice-lock to melt, so you might have to be careful. Also, for B)

>> Make sure you're already sitting on the first seat when you bind your legs , otherwise it's pretty difficult to get up.
>> go ahead and lock your hands in front of you before you straddle.
>> then lift yourself up and straddle the Horse, putting your hands together on one side to lift yourself. This actually takes a pretty good amount of upper body strength.
>>You'll definitely want your hands in front of you for this to help support yourself.
>>
>>982687
Seriously. Anybody with a mild masochistic streak needs to try this. You don't even need to bother with the bondage shit, just find a pair of chairs until you're shaking and gasping and sweating .

It hurts to ride a bike now.
>>
>>982881
>>982687
>>982671
Why does it hurt to sit on that? Are you implying that you should have your balls underneath you or something? Because sure it's not comfortable, but it's not that bad, is it? Not that different from riding a bike.
>>
Hi guys my parents are going away for a bit and I was keen to try some self bondage i have done the crab tie and pantyhose on the bed does anyone recommend anything else
>>
File: nipplay.png (115KB, 3414x1714px) Image search: [Google]
nipplay.png
115KB, 3414x1714px
Made a really simple one this time. You can move either way - to the right to bring the bucket closer to the beam then crawl back to get the key or to the left to get closer to the bucket. The water is used as weight. Of course you could use something else. The point is to have something in it to complete your objective (like a key for the handcuffs). Also let's make a rule - if the clamps slide off your nipples you have to restart. The rope around your thighs should make you take your time and shuffle rather then walk.

Also another variant for this could have you tie the rope directly around your genitals rather then your nipples.
>>
>>982881
I tried this earlier today but not with chairs. I have a bench in my basement. All I did was lift the seat and straddle the bar (with some paper towels to cover the bar). Laid some books down to adjust the height for my feet. It felt really intense. Idk if I could hold it for more than a few minutes but good suggestion. I think it would be great if you could temporarily tie your hands to something. I have that beam in my basement which I use as a pulley. If I tied my hands up to some rope and had the rope go over the beam and tie it to some weights at the end, it would get really intense.

Also anyone with a masochistic streak should spray icy hot spray on the balls. I did it once as a kid by accident and it wasn't too, too bad. I do it every now and then. Of course pain is completely subjective. Start off with a brisk spray and see what it does to you. I wanna tie my legs up so I can't run to the shower and have a continuous 3 second spray on my balls. Would probably hurt like hell.
>>
>>983989
Feels to me like, if you used just a bucket with water, that it would just knock over the bucket before it would get lifted.
>>
>>983989
> if the clamps slide off your nipples you have to restart
> handcuffs

...hmmm...
>>
File: 1244554122268.gif (48KB, 765x510px) Image search: [Google]
1244554122268.gif
48KB, 765x510px
Tried this with a large carrot and without the silly tail bit. Worked better than expected! Struggled to get out a bit after tying legs though and the more I struggled the better it felt. Might try making a DP version of it next :)
>>
>>984254
How about an extra string from the carrot to your knees. To jiggle it around a bit when walking.
>>
File: budget.png (327KB, 798x885px) Image search: [Google]
budget.png
327KB, 798x885px
Great addition to the self bondage. Pretty much free. About 2-3 hours for the ice to freeze. I started using ice cubes - you know shoving it up my ass - and while they were incredibly cold at first, you get use to them fairly quick. Can make a bondage scenario really kinky.
>>
>>986090
Might be worth trying with gelatin instead of ice.
>>
>>986090
I'm confused. You put a plastic bag in a toilet roll and fill it with water and freeze it and then magically the plastic bag's on the outside of the toilet roll?
>>
>>986124

are you serioius? or trolling? its really not complicated...
>>
>>986127
Oh I guess it's a condom. And that the point of the toilet roll is to hold the phallic shape while it's freezing?
>>
>>986090
Be careful of using ice cubes/dildos. The cold can be damaging to the sensitive tissues of the anus and interior of the rectum.
>>
File: 1452265296268.jpg (387KB, 1280x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1452265296268.jpg
387KB, 1280x1517px
Bump
>>
>>958420
not a tutorial
actually a cartoon
>>
File: the crawl.png (344KB, 1600x1166px) Image search: [Google]
the crawl.png
344KB, 1600x1166px
the crawl
your cuffs/collar are threaded onto a steel centred(nylon if you want rough/easier escape)
washing line,
you have to then shimmy along it, and unhook the line to unthread your restraints
plus side is no way to get stuck,(just crawl to the end)
you can add extra challenges too,
pour Vaseline on the floor to slow your crawl
add items to the threading(a buttplug with a ring/chastity belts nipple clamps etc)
just thread them on.
>>
>>987433
Can you explain what is going on here? I can't seem to figure it out other than the subject fucking themselves with the dildo pole.

Is there even any bondage involved?
>>
>>987532
Stress position. You are forced to stand with the heels. Without the block used to get on, you cant get off if the stand is properly built.
>>
>>987534
So how do you release yourself? This seems more like a punishment position than a self-bondage one - though it's really hot in my opinion.
>>
>>987536
jump?
>>
>>987532
>>987534
>>987536
>>987776
they did a second session where they explained how they did it

1) anal impaler adjusted for max depth in heels, short chain attachd to impaler platform, nipple claims hanging from ceiling.
2) stepping up on something to mount the impaler.
3) stepping off and sliding step out of the way. imapler is now at max depth for the heels and is undismountable without the step.
4) attach chain on impaler platform to chastity cage. prevents tippie toe or stepping up on step to dismount the impaler.
5) attaching nipple clamps suspended from ceiling.
6) lock wrists behind back.
>>
Found this on pininterest. Looks like it could work. To spice things up, try doing it in the dark with the lights off. For rope, I bought "3/8 Inch 50 Foot Rope, Black, Camping Rope" from Emergency Zone on Amazon for $10. You get a really thick rope but it's made up of 4 smaller ones you can pull out by cutting the end of the main rope.

Also anyone have that knot tying guide pic?
>>
>>983989
>nipple clamps on hanger
somehow i have never thought about doing this. these ikea ones i have work great though.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20197086/
>>
>>987963
That's really hot but you basically confirmed what I said - there's no way to release yourself and therefore it's not "self" bondage.

Can you show the source? I'm interested in seeing it.

I really do mean that it's hot, though. I love the idea of that being a punishment. I just don't see how it can be self-bondage.
>>
File: 319O7ovHyZL.jpg (52KB, 1000x960px) Image search: [Google]
319O7ovHyZL.jpg
52KB, 1000x960px
>>988047
There's also these which are perfect for stealth. Before I got proper clamps, I use to use these in the bathroom. Would hook the hook onto the towel rack in the bathroom and the clamps onto the nipples and kneel down. If the height isn't perfect, you could always use some books. I would also tie my balls to a water bottle and have it hang in between my legs.
>>
File: reh_20091230_1221452.jpg (627KB, 1979x1552px) Image search: [Google]
reh_20091230_1221452.jpg
627KB, 1979x1552px
Thanks to everyone who is contributing. I will do my best to keep this thread going. Lemme know what you think. I'm going back to more fairly simple techniques since that's what everyone seems to enjoy.
>>
>>986090
frosty jim
>>
>>983193
It absolutely hurts. And its much narrower than a bike seat, and doesn't have the flared base a bike seat does. So it either fits between your public bones and just crushes right into it or fits right on either side and pushes into them.

Try it and you'll get it.
>>
File: 41iwCdI3frL[1].jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41iwCdI3frL[1].jpg
21KB, 500x500px
On the subject of hangers.
I found this style of trouser hangers in a hotel once. They work amazingly well for your balls.
You can hang things off them, you can use them as a humbler, and they're the perfect length to hook with your toe and just pull.
I really wish I stole one or two while I was there.
>>
>>976756
>fill bottom half

Keep in mind that even one ice cube can take up to an hour to melt depending on temperature and the absence or presence of sunlight. The size of the ring used matters as well.

The best way to use an ice lock is to time it and adjust the amount of ice before you use it.
>>
File: selfbondage_3_by_toszum-d7pxe8r.jpg (529KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
selfbondage_3_by_toszum-d7pxe8r.jpg
529KB, 1500x1000px
>>
>>988751
FFS you can get 10 for maybe $5.00 at Target
>>
>>965508
Responding to that image, it wouldn't actually be that hard to get out of that. You can just feel the find the first number and move it relative to the other numbers. That being said, it would take a shitload of trial and error, so don't try that expecting to get out right away without effort. You won't.
>>
>>987963
I don't suppose you have a link or pictures of the second session? Or this one for that matter. This is hot as hell and I'd pay money for high res pics or the video of this. Purely for research, of course...
>>
>>987974
how difficult to get out of though?
(without cutting)
>>
File: tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo1_540.jpg (77KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo1_540.jpg
77KB, 540x540px
(Iron on patches and pins) 1/5
>>
File: tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo2_540.jpg (67KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo2_540.jpg
67KB, 540x540px
2/5
>>
File: tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo3_540.jpg (92KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo3_540.jpg
92KB, 540x540px
3/5
>>
File: tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo4_540.jpg (90KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo4_540.jpg
90KB, 540x540px
4/5
>>
File: tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo6_540.jpg (86KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo6_540.jpg
86KB, 540x540px
5/5
>>
File: tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo5_540.jpg (71KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2cnnn6JA61sbmdcpo5_540.jpg
71KB, 540x540px
Bonus pic
>>
File: tumblr_n4csgz96jo1qd33wso1_1280.jpg (124KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4csgz96jo1qd33wso1_1280.jpg
124KB, 685x1024px
Dumping
>>
File: tumblr_nnecs7xcol1upgijao2_540.png (478KB, 540x728px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnecs7xcol1upgijao2_540.png
478KB, 540x728px
>>
File: tumblr_n7vbz2v5Zk1tvssayo1_500.jpg (129KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7vbz2v5Zk1tvssayo1_500.jpg
129KB, 500x750px
>>
File: tumblr_n9or4r1Y0r1svmr38o1_1280.jpg (221KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9or4r1Y0r1svmr38o1_1280.jpg
221KB, 1050x1400px
Not exactly self bondage but love doing this to myself with candles and watching them burn down

P.s. This is the last one as I csnt send the gifs fir some reason.
>>
File: tumblr_o4zzn1roWZ1siv2hho1_1280.jpg (197KB, 1000x1111px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4zzn1roWZ1siv2hho1_1280.jpg
197KB, 1000x1111px
>>990117
Good idea minus the shit.

>>990227
Same. Candles could be integrated into self bondage quite nicely.
>>
File: tumblr_o1hdf3tdUM1tim5m1o1_500.jpg (254KB, 952x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1hdf3tdUM1tim5m1o1_500.jpg
254KB, 952x1500px
>>990660
Also this.
>>
>>990218
>>990217
>>990215
>>990213
>>990212
Tumblr Source?
>>
Guys who like to tie themselves up are sissies to some extent. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>992119
What are you doing here?
>>
>>992151
i never excluded myself
>>
>>962285
In this bondage right now. It was pretty hard to do it desu. I pulled Yellow backwards right through my buttcrack to tie with a little belt around the waist (lower, actually, to avoid blood problems). It's not very effective so far.
>>
>>990117
if you can reach the key, you can reach the string
>>
>>992119
God bless living in 2016. Free expression and sexual awakening. Imagine Tim berners Lee seeing in advance what he has created.
>>
Yep I'm going to try that, maybe add in some rope harness for my small moobs.
>>
File: YMenQhn.jpg (578KB, 1117x1911px) Image search: [Google]
YMenQhn.jpg
578KB, 1117x1911px
>>961928
warning other anons about this one, pic related is me
>>
http://anybunny.com/to/384135-self_bondage.html
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1362641924
>>
>>981267
> http://bdsmstreak.com/video/10090/self-bondage-and-torture-with-weights
Creative, and watching her squirm is super hot. Thanks for posting!
>>
Does anyone have any vacuum bed stuff or anything similar? (bonus points if they pass out)
>>
>>995805
Really? I did it as tight as possible with multiple pants and they were all easy to get out off.
>>
>>995805
it's easy to get out of ffs. most do not take their pants below shoulders, they feel the pants thugging at their necks and go full panic.
>>
I dunno..
Self bondage is not only dangerous, where is the fun if there's no one whipping you or making you cum?
>>
>>998840
1: It's a fetish, feet aren't a sexual organ yet many are attracted to it too.
2: It's a sense of utter helplessness that appeals to certain people.
3: In some it's born out of necessity, by the lack of a partner one get's creative.
>>
>>958420
I know it's all about the self-bondage experience and anyone desperate enough to try this is probably a perma-virgin, but this shit, you really fucking need a partner with you who's got a pair of scissors to get you out.
>>
>>960756
So hot, I wanna try this one of these days.
>>
>>996503

Had a great session the other night related to this!

Used one of those electric plugs you can get that you can set what time it's turned on (you know the one that means it looks like your lights are coming on and off while away). Anyway, I set that up to turn on and off every half hour, plugged the hoover (vacuum cleaner for you Americans), tied myself up on the bed with a huge Ice lock and the hoover nozzle secured around my cock. Best night ever once you got over the pain of being forced to come against your will multiple times!
>>
>>958420
fuck off
>>
>>998840
i know but what can you do right
>>
>>1000146
Wow that sounds fun. I want to try some forced orgasm stuff but I have nothing to use.
>>
>>1000279
You don't really need much. Just a vibrator, and something to secure it and you. Shoelaces work well if you have enough to tie them together.
>>
>>988116
I would imagine you could step forward and slide the pole down at an angle if you had enough room, allowing you to get off of it.
>>
>>1002296
Where there's a will, there's a way.

However, all the ways I can think of look like something out of a Road Runner cartoon.
>>
File: sketch-1468124297461.png (323KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1468124297461.png
323KB, 1440x2560px
>>1003111
Actually, here's a way (on my phone so pardon the extra shit-tier art).

If you can't understand my picture, basically you tie a rope from a cage with ice in it through a pulley and use zip-ties to connect it to your step once on the impaler.

As ice melts, step lowers. Eventually you can use it to dismount the impaler, assuming of course you didn't lock your cage to it. But if you did, I'm sure designing a release mechanism wouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>990224
holy fuck diamonds
>>
>>989557
>getting in was easy
I wish.
>>
i really, really want to know what is a 10/10 risk for self-bondagers... do you guys realize you can get i really trouble to free yourselves in some kind of situations there? and if you live alone? you're going to die for sure...
>>
>>1004895
What is 911 for $500, Alex?
>>
>>1004895
The way I understand that "risk" rating its more of the risk of getting caught. So, I guess 10 would be living with your parents (or equally close but potentially judgemental people) and doing it while they are at home. Without locking the door.

Been there, done that, didn't get caught - paranoia finally good for something - but imho not worth it.

But then I have never done anything that I did not know EXACTLY how to get out of beforehand. Like I said, paranoia. Coupled with a reasonably high intellect, if I daresayso myself, is actually perfectly safe, technique-wise.
>>
File: 1245520800157.png (72KB, 1175x946px) Image search: [Google]
1245520800157.png
72KB, 1175x946px
>>
>>987433
>>987534

Ok. That's fuckin brilliant.
>>
>>961589
mfw I'm trying this once I get back from vacation.
>>
>>1006241
I think we're running out of infographics.
>>
something for Germans:

http://www.bound-n-hit.com/selfbondageerfahrung/

http://www.bound-n-hit.com/selfbondage-regeln/
>>
>>987433
Did a variant of the this over the weekend.
Setup:
1) Ceiling to floor chains about 3.5 feet apart.
2) Foot Stool
3) Crossbeam between chains right at crotch level while tip toes.
4) Dildo attached to crossbeam
5)Ball parachute attached to "D" ring on crossbeam.
6)Chain secured between ceiling chains about 2 inches from floor.
7) Metal Bar overhead attached to both chains
8) O ring suspended from metal bar with 7 layers of hose with ice in the hose toe as a time release.
9) Ankle and wrist leather restraints
>>
>>1008578
Securing myself:

I straddle the cross beam (3) standing on the footstool..I secure a chain to both ankle cuffs that is under the floor chain (6). I Insert the dildo about 2 inches then attach one wrist to the overhead "O" ring (8). I pull my balls down tight and attach the "D" ring on the parachute to the "D" ring on the crossbeam.. I attach the second wrist cuff to overhead "O' and full seat myself on the cross beam fully driving the 9: inch dildo up my ass. I step forward off the stool. My arms are now supporting weight and are no longer able to unclasp the hasp clasps from the overhead "O" ring. I kick the foot stool clear. I am now on my tiptoes with dildo fully inserted and balls attached to crossbeam.
>>
>>1008588
My predicament:

I can't free my wrists. I can't lift my legs from over the bar due to the ankle chain. I can't lift myself off the dildo due to he secured ball parachute. I have to wait till the ice cubes in the toe of the overhead panty hose lock melts before My hands become free allowing to free myself.
>>
File: ceiling to floor chains.jpg (248KB, 917x1633px) Image search: [Google]
ceiling to floor chains.jpg
248KB, 917x1633px
>>1008593
excuse the mess
>>
How do you guys have an emergency backup but still feel as if you are stuck until your ice melts? Sometimes I feel as if I am so reliant on the backup key that I almost never wait out the full duration.
>>
File: img_1629cs.jpg (41KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
img_1629cs.jpg
41KB, 500x596px
Is this the best fucking thread on this board or what
>>
File: img_1630cs.jpg (35KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
img_1630cs.jpg
35KB, 500x595px
>>
File: img_1631cs.jpg (37KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
img_1631cs.jpg
37KB, 500x645px
>>
File: img_1632cs.jpg (35KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
img_1632cs.jpg
35KB, 500x592px
>>
File: img_1634cs.jpg (42KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
img_1634cs.jpg
42KB, 500x668px
>>
File: img_1635cs.jpg (36KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
img_1635cs.jpg
36KB, 500x623px
>>
File: img_1636cs.jpg (44KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
img_1636cs.jpg
44KB, 500x682px
>>
File: img_1637cs.jpg (44KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
img_1637cs.jpg
44KB, 500x692px
>>
File: img_1638cs.jpg (36KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
img_1638cs.jpg
36KB, 500x570px
>>
>>1009861
impressive
>>
>>1009861
hot
>>
>>1009853
that's a man, baby.
>>
>>1011316
I thought my eyes were deceiving me but that is a man.
>>
>>1011316
>>1012008
nobody said it wasn't
>>
>>1009861
Looks very good, but there is no way I could do this alone.
>>
>>961928
one of the rare helpfull SB pics
>>
>>1012131
you can but you might not be able to get out
>>
>>957934
I've never understood this, but to each their own. Just remember Kill Bill died this way
>>
File: KzCuYiD.png (565KB, 900x1800px) Image search: [Google]
KzCuYiD.png
565KB, 900x1800px
>>
Fuck you guys. Just had the worst fucking experience of my life. Make sure that even if you're alone and safe and confident with your release method you have a backup and lock your door.

I saw this post the other day and thought I'd tie myself up overnight with an ice lock using all the ice in my freezer (didn't really know how much to use for one night and my room gets warm. note for others: 2 trays worth is too much.)

Anyway frog tied legs, makeshift spreader bar using a mop handle, hands and feet tied to bed, gagged with half a carrot behind the gag. (can't be bothered going into too much detail. Sorry)

Anyway first hour or so was fine except a bit of cramp on my foot and the cold water from the icelock making me a bit cold.

Here's where it quickly went downhill: my parents are away and I'm looking after one of their dogs. I thought he'd be fine as he usually sleeps all night. Apparently he decided tonight he wanted to see what I was up to.

I guess you can fucking see where this is going. Even if you think you're alone lock your fucking door and have an emergency release even with ice locks.

Anyway ended up having the dog fucking tear up my ass hole. He wouldn't listen to my shouts as I couldn't talk properly. I'm in so much pain after being stuck their for over 15 hours and the fucking dogs acting like it fucking owns me.
>>
>>1015337
top kek
>>
>>1015337
things that didnt happen, the post
>>
Does anyone have any ideas or things they have done that require some sort of action to escape? Ice is great as its reliable, but I think it can get boring. Id enjoy something where there was a clear goal or something I needed to do in order to escape.
>>
>>1016904
>Suspend a bucket and key with weight from a pulley. Make sure when the bucket is empty the key drops.
>Fill bucket with pretty much anything.
> get a dildo (I used carrot) drill hole along the center and in the side.
>Connect dildo to bucket with plastic tubing.
>Tie self up.
>suck on end of carrot nothing happens, deep throat untill all holes covered and you can suck the liquid out and swallow it
>swallow all the liquid and the key drops
>>
File: electropivot.jpg (38KB, 525x607px) Image search: [Google]
electropivot.jpg
38KB, 525x607px
>>1016904
Or try something like this (the rest of the image was stupid though)

It all depends what you're into!
>>
>>1017042
I should probably explain it:

B is a peg on the wall with key attached so when the peg opens the key drops

D is a but plug which when inserted allows you to pull on the pivoting arm C which pushes the peg B

You can only pull the arm once the plug is inserted, pushing the arm does whilst inserting it nothing
>>
>>1016904
>Pole in the center of room
>place key on outer edge of room, make sure you can reach the key with the rope extended and whilst tied up
>wrap rope around pole as much as it'll go (longer rope =longer time stuck there).
>tie self up
>Tie end of rope to self
> now you have to struggle around the pole unwinding it to be able to reach the key.
>>
>>1016904
There also free software you can download to use tour computers cd tray as a key release. It can be used alongside things like "bj training" software etc which uses your webcam and tape on the dildo to see how many/how deep you're going etc
>>
>>1016904
I would definately NOT suggest this but I've read about people mailing a key to themselves and tying themselves up and waiting for the post to be delivered! I'd suggest mailing more than one key incase it gets lost though...
>>
>>1016904
You could always try something similar to the middle video in this with the key on one end of the pole and you on the other
>>981267
>>
DAWG ?
>>
>in chastity
>wrist cuffs chained to collar
>collar leashed to my bed
>ankle cuffs locked together with what would be a somewhat generous hobble chain if I was standing
>no blankets and only a small pillow

Comfy, I might add a buttplug next time though
>>
I want to add some audio deprivation. Anyone have some good sissy hypno stuff. I would like to be degraded without being able to stop it ty
>>
>>1019727
There's a whole hypnosis thread on /T.
>>
>>1017046
Makes me wish I had a larger apartment.
>>
>>979091
that clamp idea is perfect!
finally i can stop uing clothes pegs
>>
>>1021260
use pencils for maximum sneakiness
also hurts as fuck, be careful
do not ever EVER twist
>>
>>1019727
Simple, cuff yourself to toiletbowl and ice lock a keywith a floating device attached. Once the ice drops you go fishing (with your mouth).
>>
>>972362
Lay down on your back after throwing the pants over your head, and you're pretty much stuck until you can sit back up. This could be abused if you use something to keep you on your back.
>>
>>1023105
>be "inventor" of this contraption
>102 days ago
>people still discuss and apparently like it
feels good tbqh

I have experimented with a neck collar locked to a securing rigging which in turn is ice-locked to the bedposts. Kinda works but the problem is, how do you lock yourself to the rigging - with your arms in the pants legs already?
Sorta got it to work by not sliding the pants down after throwing them over my head, then sticking my hands out of the pants' waist. After moving loads of crumpled pants' legs out of the way I could then attach the collar to the rigging. Then by arching my back I could sorta wiggle the pants down my back.
Thing is, you can basically reverse the process, arch the back, wiggle til your hands are above your shoulders, and then you can slip out easily...

I tried rigging a mechanism to keep that down on my lower back - essentially a loop around the pants' crotch hooked to a oneway-slip-noose around a somewhat taut rope parallelling my spine. Obviously this rope had to be rigged to the icelock as well for a reliable release. However the prototype showed that this would not work - too loose if the crotch/wrist loop was fairly wide, and no way to stick my hands out to attach the collar to the release rigging if the loop was tight.

However, another thing I (re)discovered -
if you lay on your back while wearing a corset, sitting up without using your arms is practically impossible unless you can lever your legs against something. Because since you can't arch your back, all that tightening your abs will do is raise your legs comically while your upper body stays down, since the latter tends to be heavier than the former. Try doing sit-ups without bending your spine.
>>
>>966575
I found that adding a belt wrapped a couple of rounds as well adds to the security of this.

add it loosely and use the belt holes to keep it in place until you got your arms around you, then before you get your arms fully in position, grab the end of the belt with your mouth and tighten as you pull your arms down, now the hardest part is to get the loose end into the little belt loop holder thingy, that'll keep the belt quite secure for when you struggle.

To get free, get the belt end out of the loop thingy and pull your arms free.
>>
>>1023167
>if you lay on your back while wearing a corset, sitting up without using your arms is practically impossible unless you can lever your legs against something.
How about getting over on your belly and pushing yourself up? how difficult is that?
>>
>>1024037
>pushing
how exactly
you're in a straightjacket at that time
you could of course roll onto your belly, then pull your legs into a kneeling position and then get on your knees, true.
unless of course your legs are tied to the other end of the bed or something ;)

>>1023973
brb trying that
>>
>>1023973
I dont get it
pics or "9000hrs ms paint" instructions anyone?
>>
Anyone else enjoy self-mummification?
Haven't been able to do it for awhile, but might get a bondage sleepsack since it looks easy to arrange solo, and avoids filling the bin with plastic wrap.
>>
>>1024071
>you could of course roll onto your belly, then pull your legs into a kneeling position and then get on your knees, true.
That's what i was wonering, thanks, don't own a corset you see, sooo not really sure how it affects your movement abilities.
>>1024082
>I dont get it
When you cross your arms, you have the "hour glass", wrap the belt from the "head" tot he "body" of the hourglass, it's not that easy to get it tightened and secured though.
>>
>>1024442
>not really sure how it affects your movement abilities.
your lower spine mostly, bending at the waist is out
>>
>>1024207
If I could figure out a way to do it and get free easily I'd love to spend hours in it. Unfortunately my house doesn't have any poles so that doesn't exactly work.
>>
>>1025286
You can use a piece of furniture, so long as it isn't really light and at least as high as your shoulders.
I use a wardrobe, but I once read about someone using an upturned couch.
>>
http://pornolia.org/bondagechallenge
>>
>>1027580
>popups galore
>>
>>990224
my dick is diamond hard now
>>
>>1027580
You can't even use the site with the amount of popups
>>
This site is shit man.
>>
>>1029494
no shit man
>>
>>976048
>Everything I tried eventually allowed the sleeves to slip off my shoulders
same here, any other way to keep the sleeves on?
I dont have any kind of cuffs

>>976192
any progress yet?
>>
>>1033643
I've use duct tape, works reasonably well, but got to be careful and not wrap it too tightly around your arm.
>>
>>996503
>>996503
>vac
Better. Buy some big vacum bags for clothes etc. Then cut them for size of your matress. Spoil them with silver tape. Leave 1 plastic zip closer (100 cm). Attach vaccum cleaner and turn on by using el. timer. For no longer than 4 minutes (overheat vac). Also make a hole in bag for breathing tube. The way for escape is to pump back air into bag and materass by your lungs-nose. I gurantee you will can't even move your finger. If you cover yourself by blancet before turn on vaccum it will bound you even more. If you dont wan to buy so many vac bags cover your sleeping bag and get into XDDDD
>>
>>1034067
Good idea! However there are some issues id like to address with your design.

First off, a safety release, in case anything were to go wrong. My idea is cut a slit by where your hand will be and put painters tape on the outside. In the case of the worst happening, claw your way out.

The second, and this I don't have an answer for, is how you expect air to get in in the first place. Just breathing won't free enough for you to be able to get free (it will literally only free enough for you to breath). With traditional vacbed bondage, the vacuum is on the entire session so it shutting off allows for freedom. However in your scenario this wouldnt be the case.

Also, my roommates gonna be gone for a week starting on Saturday. So if this design could be revised, id be down for actually doing it.
>>
Okay something a bit different..

I want to incorporate a fuck machine into my SB scenarios mostly to face fuck me.. Anyone got any details on making one on a cheap budget? Also Any advice would be handy!
>>
>>1034176
Oh and preferably built with household objects if possible!
>>
>>1034139
The was you would breath air back in is by breathing in through your mouth (tube) and out through your nose (inside bag). It would take a while but would free you after a bit
>>
>>1034181
Ah I see. That's actually pretty brilliant. Tomorrow I'm gonna go pick up some vacuum seal bags and im planning to give it a go sometime next week.
>>
>>1034224
>>>1034181
>Ah I see. That's actually pretty brilliant. Tomorrow I'm gonna go pick up some vacuum seal bags and im planning to give it a go sometime next week.

Obligatory reminder of the kink engineering dude who spent several years designing vacuum beds, thought he'd found a way to do self safely, didn't account for pressure on neck reducing his pulse or something and ended up dead.
>>
>>961928
Just tried this; I got stuck for quite a while. They were kinda tight fitting pants and I weigh like 170 and I'm not very flexible at all, so after trying to squirm my way out for like thirty minutes I gave up and tore open my pants.
>>
>>1034224 Op of vac idea here. Thats was as a mission to escape : D If youre scared about fail. Make a hole and cover it by paper duct tape. If something wrong will happen you wil easly make a hole in this place by your nail, and "unpack" yourself YEY !
>>1034271 No worries about neck pressure (tested)
The filling of being sucked into spounge materass is GREAT ! If you have spring its also good.
Tell me how it was : )
>>
>>1034474
Yeah that's what I'd been trying to say in
>>1034139

>>1034271
I hadn't considered that as an issue. My main concern was more along the lines of "what if my chest is unable to expand due to the suction". Thanks for the reminder, too.

>>1034474
One of the few luxuries I've been able to afford in the college life is a Tempur Pedic. I have to imagine it will feel better than sex.
>>
Anyone have any experience with saran wrap as self bondage? (new to all this)
Saran wrapping your head or any part of you and then duct taping is popular apparently, but are there any contraptions, experiences, ideas...?
>>
>>1034931
Yeah I've done some before.

This is kinda obvious, but it's the best advice I've got.

Lay out a few layers of saran wrap on the floor then roll yourself up in them. I'd also advise taping a pair of scissors to your thigh first, just in case. Anyway, I hope that helped.
>>
The lack of pictures is disturbing. I'm trying to build a collection here.
>>
>>1034952
Post what you have then
>>
>>1034931
I do self-mummification with cling wrap but never wrap my head, it's just too stupid.
>>
>>1015285
makes no sense
>>
>>1035724
What part of it didn't make sense, I just tried it really quickly and it's pretty well described, a lot more comfortable than metal handcuffs as well.
>>
>>1035589
Be careful with asphyxiation grasshopper.
>>
>>1015285
this is awesome, just tried it on myself with a belt.
super comfortable unless you struggle, but still almost impossible to slip out of by struggling. You can easily loosen it with your mouth to escape but other than that it's very secure
>>
So heads up to all vac Bed self bondage users. The original owner of kink engineering died attempting self bondage. He though he had everything figured out from the vacuum on timers to an internal way out for himself. He made these things day in and day out. He knew vac beds more than anyone. It wasn't just pressure on his neck he wasn't thinking about. Please don't self vac bondage. Truthfully. Coming from someone who was there after the fact, it's not worth it. The way it ruins the lives of people around you cause you die thinking your too damn smart to die. Your not. Not haven't thought of everything.
>>
>>1036197
pics of the scene?
>>
>>990224
As a snowboarder this turns me on at another level

>tfw your cock is harder than boron nitride
>>
>>1015285
Typing this with my hands cuffed, works great thanks. Can loosen/tighten by moving the tail.
>>
File: tumblr_o10do2I4GR1ro31hto2_1280.png (480KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o10do2I4GR1ro31hto2_1280.png
480KB, 800x800px
>>1036362
1/2
Ice lock can be found on amazon
>>
File: tumblr_o10do2I4GR1ro31hto3_1280.png (429KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o10do2I4GR1ro31hto3_1280.png
429KB, 800x800px
>>1036387
Don't know why i quoted >>1036362

2/2
>>
File: tumblr_nzq8z11PFz1ro31hto1_540.jpg (236KB, 671x1192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzq8z11PFz1ro31hto1_540.jpg
236KB, 671x1192px
>>1036389
Bonus.

Spreader Bar with cuffs
Bar with buttplug or dildo attached
Handcuffs
Frozen Key

Attach spread bar with cuffs to ankles, bar with buttplug attached too spreader bar and inserted into anus. Should be at a length where it cannot be removed without removing the spreader bar.
Handcuff self to something suspended with some slack and the key suspended in the same spot so it can be accessed once the ice has melted.
>>
Porn hub slash: view_video.php?viewkey=ph57c0ebc8550d2

New favourite scenario
>>
>>1036981
This easily may be my new favorite too. Thanks, good contribution.
>>
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57afefb1705d9
>>
>>958420
Kek
>>
File: tiptoefun.jpg (68KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
tiptoefun.jpg
68KB, 750x600px
>>
>>1037341
Whats whis cable plug-comp ? And "C"
>>
>>1015285
works well and is comfortable
>>
>>1036981
Fake
>>
>>1037970
C is probably just a belt to keep things in place and stop you from being able to remove them if you can work your arms down that far

The cable going to the computer is probably something for the teasing cd key release program. Too much noise/movement and it sends a signal to start vibrating the plug?
>>
>>1038521
Can you tell me how it should work ? How to program plug, or vib. to comp. ? WTF ?
>>
>>1038765
there are programs on the net that for example open the cd tray after a user-set countdown
so if there's a key in there it drops out, or in that case the rope thats holding the key up is released.

with a bit of knowledge you can built a vibrator or buttplug with wifi connection - a friend of mine did just that and, fun fact, during this found out that bluetooth signals don't in fact penetrate the human body. the hard way. he built the vibrator, programmed a chip to control it, had the silicone molded the right way, stuck the thing up his girlfriends hole and then wondered why his smartphone couldn't connect to the dong, or lost connection when he stuck it in.
poor fella, had to rebuild the antenna component for a different freq range (and obv. can't use his phone to vibe his girl, that probably annoyed him the most)
>>
>>1038512
No shit. All I meant was the idea is good.
>>
>>1036197
So did you try it ? How is that ? Is it even work ?
>>
>>1036197
So did you try it ?
>>
>>1038858
Hardwire to HER phone, then use headphone jack call signal to prompt the buzzer. Couldn't be simpler.
>>
>>1035784
You cannot complete the 3rd step unless you have a double hole buckle.
With a simple buckle you can only wrap around the wrists.
So, is not correct the drawing and/or instructions.
Is indeed a good friction handcuff
>>
>>1041832
What is a double hole buckle? I used a regular buckle and it worked.
>>
>>1042364
Worked fine for me too
>>
>>1041066
I believe the idea was >muh wireless dildo.
Having a headphone cable sticking out your arse I assume would work but wouldn't be preferable.
>>
>>957934
Prone masturbation is terrible for your dick. That image shouldn't exist if it's encouraging it.
>>
>>1042656
If it's for her it doesn't need to be comfortable, otherwise you might try connecting the bluetooth to her phone, signal might just be able to span that short distance unless her ass is made of tinfoil.
>>
>>1042744
It feels great, just don't make a habit of it.
>>
>>1043720
I think its fake .
>>
>>1042837
>unless her ass is made of tinfoil.
Kek, no, but its massive. Think watermelons.
>>
Shit we need a new thread
>>
Check these out: http://www.openmindmedia.com/self-bondage http://www.corpus-delicti.com/auto.html and http://www.selfbound.net/tech/autoerotic_asphyxia.html

You might end up like some of these people who were practicing self bondage.
>>
>>1045528

http://www.openmindmedia.com/self-bondage/
http://www.corpus-delicti.com/auto.html
http://www.selfbound.net/tech/autoerotic_asphyxia.html

This should be better.
>>
>>1045528
>>1045529
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>1045529
Any pictures?
>>
>>1045827

No, I'm not going to provide pictures of dead people.
>>
>>1045639

I'm not saying to try any of them out, but you might end up like the people who died from practicing self bondage.
>>
>>1045528
>>1045529
how did you find these?
>>
>>1046027

I used google. The point I'm trying to make is that people have died performing self bondage by themselves, they didn't have a partner there to help them out of any trouble. Just stick to watching bondage porn done by professionals.
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.