[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My milf wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1270.jpg (143KB, 958x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1270.jpg
143KB, 958x959px
This is my wife. She's in her 30s and has a kid to some one else. What would you do to her?
She has beautiful feet too and the best small tits and a fat arse
>>
File: IMG_1269.jpg (167KB, 956x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1269.jpg
167KB, 956x959px
>>
File: tempImageForSave.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tempImageForSave.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>
File: tempImageForSave.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tempImageForSave.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>
File: tempImageForSave.jpg (110KB, 934x934px) Image search: [Google]
tempImageForSave.jpg
110KB, 934x934px
>>
File: tempImageForSave.jpg (65KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
tempImageForSave.jpg
65KB, 895x895px
Would anyone like more photos? She has a really tight pussy and loves to get her arse hole fingered
>>
I would post her nudes on a shady website like this.
>>
I want details, and so does she. What would you do to her?
>>
I really really want to see her tits. And I'd love to tie her naked to your marital bed, tie you to a chair facing the bed, sit on her stomach and jack off all over her face and tits. Then I'd take photos to share online, walk out of your house and leave the door open behind me, and just let a neighbour to find you both like that.
>>
Hot.
I do hope you got some kinky pics of her.
>>
Why the fuck do you anglanders spell it arse? The word is clearly ASS. WTF guys?
>>
>>1181837

because "ass" means donkey.

>>1181717

shouldn't this thread be on /b/? isn't that the containment board for this kind of roleplay fantasy?
>>
Now let's see her asshole
>>
id probably suck her toes, post some feet
>>
lets see some pics
>>
>>1181717
>/hc/
>posts clothes photos
gtfo
>>
>>1181723
Post picture of her nude.
>>
>>1181730

well i'd wait for you to go to work before she lets me in and leads me to the bedroom. We'd spend the rest of the day soaking the bedsheets in her cum
>>
Whore her out online from a hotel room and save all the money to make her get a nose job
>>
My wife's son
Kek
>>
She's nice! Woulda see her nudes
>>
File: IMG_1287.jpg (154KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1287.jpg
154KB, 800x1200px
About 5 years ago she did some modelling. This is her. I don't have electronic copies of the naughty ones I'll have to dig them out. Would anyone like some amateur pics too?
>>
She's put on a bit of meat and stopped sucking every dick in sight these days.

She dominates me. With her feet, her pussy on my face, her armpits, her arsehole, her tongue. I am a slave for her I do whatever she asks
>>
By any chance, are you what is considered upper class?

All these pics seems so generic, like "let's take a photo shall we?" - "oh yes that'll be fun."
And it just comes off like you're her sugar daddy. You buy her cars and stuff and she just gotta please you and she gets it all.

How spot on am i?
>>
>>1183521
YASSSSS
>>
Show asshole
>>
>>1183617
Wrong. I have a half decent job and she works too. Both born working class.
>>
>>1181717
>my wife's son
You disgraceful cuckold.
>>
>>1181837
> can't handle linguistic relativity
lol m8
>>
>>1183528

Ah. I'm not into being dominated, so she and I wouldn't get on very well in bed.

That said, she's cute and fuckable. Nice catch!
>>
Need to see I have to work with. Just all pics of her face. Nice face that it is. I'd get my wife to sit on it while I worked your wife's pussy
>>
>>1183721
>>1183528
>>1181727
>>1181723
>>1181717

I would tell her that she seems like a nice person and worth more than she has in a loser like you. I wouod advise her to find someone who doesn't have cuck fantasies and doesn't post her pics on Mongolian origami boards (and clothed ones in /hc/ instead of /s/ at that). I'd encourage her to find a man who treats her like a partner instead of a fetish object, and I'd ask her what kind of man she wants her son to grow up around. Then, I'd leave, because I don't want to fuck some 30-year-old soon-to-be-single mom.
>>
>>1185349

You do realize that the only guys who are moronic enough to marry/date single mothers are cucks and desperate guys?
>>
File: IMG_1471.jpg (2MB, 2500x1843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.jpg
2MB, 2500x1843px
>>1186591
There are always those widower architects with three children of their own. I hear they make great dads, so great that documentary related was made back in the degenerate era of uncensored, explicit television cuckery.
>>
>>1186591
or guys who are single fathers themselves. It makes it dating easier when both are familiar with what raising kids is like
>>
I'd take her to a bar in the hood and chain her to the toilet in the bathroom and put a ring gag on her forcing her mouth wide open. And put up a sign saying "urinals out of order - use white girl. Out of toilet paper - use white girl's tongue. Throatfuck - free. Assfuck - free. Vaginal sex - $8000."
>>
>>1181837
we invented the lingo, sport - don't like it? fuck off and speak esperanto or some shit.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.