[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened last night?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

We were staying at my wife's sister's house for Easter. I was in the bonus room on a blow up mattress and my wife was sleeping in our niece's room. She's 3 and they are best pals.

I was asleep on the air mattress. About 2am, I guessed, I felt the mattress bounce. My wife crawled onto the air mattress with me and laid beside me. I had a sleep bag opened and laid across me. I picked up the edge of the sleeping bag on her side and she scooched under it, closer to me. The smell of the house grew stronger. I had always noted the smell in this house whenever I entered. It was whatever fabric softener or dryer sheets they used.

She was on her side, facing me, with her arm bent, holding her head up. It was completely dark in the room. She started rubbing my chest. The smell of the house, once again, grew stronger. Why was the smell so strong? It was a nice laundry smell, whatever it was.

She put her hand under my shirt and pinched my nipples a little. This was the first time my wife had ever done this. Strange, but ok, I'm into it, I guess.

She kissed me on the cheek and then slid her hand into my boxer-briefs. My dick was hard at this point. She felt up and down it as if she didn't know it. Did she forget what my dick felt like?
>>
File: 07.jpg (93KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
93KB, 690x920px
She felt around my balls and played with them some. This always feels nice. My wife and I have been married for around 2 years and she doesn't care to play with my balls much, anymore. Seems that's normal for most married men I have spoken with.

After messing with my balls some, she wraps her fore-finder and thumb around my shaft and jerks it a little. I'm cut but there is room to move the skin up and down the shaft. It feels really good. My wife hasn't done this for a long time. What's gotten into her?

She starts dry rubbing the head gently. It's dry as a bone but her hands are soft and it feels really good. She moves her head closer and kisses me. There's the smell of the house again. Why is it so strong?
>>
She starts kissing me more on the cheek and near my mouth. Her nose pushes into my cheek and it doesn't feel right. Seems pointier than normal. What the hell?

I reached my hand across my body and started touching her upper arm. She pulls her hand from my dick and quickly brushes my hand away and makes an 'hmm' sound.

That's not my wife's nasally 'hmm'. This isn't my wife. What the fuck?!
>>
My hand drew over my chest by the time I realized this wasn't my wife. I picked up my head and shot my hand back to 'her'. In a very hushed voice, I said, "What the fuck?"

"Shhhh," very quietly. "Be quiet."

Based on this voice, it was my sister in law.
>>
>>1156841
So many questions? What is penis? What can I sex? Here's a tip - get a new wife. She sounds cold.
>>
>>1156838
So did you fuck or what?
>>
Hello, I'm back. Going to write some more.
>>
"What the fuck are you doing?!" In as quiet a voice as I could.

"Shut the fuck up you idiot." Whispering into my ear.

She put her hand back in my pants. She dry jerked it a little more.

I slowly put my arm around her head and she picked it up and placed it on my shoulder. She started whispering into my ear that we couldn't make any noise. I nodded. She pressed her nose into my cheek and started tugging my dick with her thumb and fore-finger.
>>
"Keep doing that," I whispered.

"I'm done." She pulled away and sat up. Her hand came off my dick.

"No..."

She sat up and tried pulling off my boxer-briefs. "Lift up." She pulled them over my dick and then around my butt. She bent over herself and then wrapped her lips around my dick.
>>
>>1156838
Please tell me this is a true story and not just something hot you're crafting.....
>>
>>1157276
this

also can u write faster pleeease? It's really interesting if its tru
>>
>>1157272
bamp
>>
She wrapped her lips around it and started rolling her tongue around the head. "Ahh," I breathed in.

She removed her mouth from the head of my penis and whispered, "Shut up or I'll have to stop."

Neither of us made a sound after this.
>>
She bent over more and went back to sucking my dick. It was gentle at first. I started rubbing her back. She was really bent over herself.

It felt good. She kept rolling her tongue around the head. She pushed her head down on it and I felt the top of the back of her mouth. She lightly drug her teeth around the shaft while my dick pulled from her mouth.

She placed her thumb and fore-finger around the shaft and gently moved the skin up and down and licked my frenulum. She slowly slid the tip of her tongue up and down the frenulum.

Then she pushed her head down and took more of it into her mouth. She sucked her mouth tight around it and then licked the frenulum more. Because my dick wasn't moving much, the head swelled up and grew bigger inside her mouth. I could feel the sides of my head against her teeth, the top of my head against the roof of her mouth, and the frenulum and end of the shaft moving over her smooth, wet tongue.
>>
The room was dark. I coulnd't see anything. I felt her laying between my knees. She kept sucking and licking. I wanted her closer to me. We had spent a lot of time with my sister in law since my wife and I got married. I had always been looking at my sister in law during that time. She would always be wearing a somewhat loose shirt with no bra whenever we would arrive at her house. She'd also have teeny, tight shorts on without panties.

She would usually change sometime after we got there, but when she would have that on, her boobs would shake side to side in her shirt. Her nipples would sometimes get hard and show through her top. I always assumed her nipples were large like my wife's.

The bottoms she wore without panties were more like spanks than shorts. Whenever she sat down or stood in front of me while I was sitting down her vulva would push out and make curves in the material. Her outer labia looked puffy and large. I always liked seeing this. [She had a child a few years ago by cesarean section.]

She had a real pear-shaped ass. Her hips were extemely wide at the top of her legs. She had a large bubble butt where each side would move up and down as she walked in the shorts. Her waist was also wide around her pelvis.
>>
She continued sucking my dick. It was so nice. I had never had a blow job like this.

I wanted her closer.

I lifted my chest and put my hands on her shoulders. I massaged a little and then put my left hand on her right side. I pushed her to the left and she pivoted around her head. She moved her knees as I guided her around. I wanted her butt near my head. She kept sucking and licking as she moved.

I put my hands around her wasit and felt the top of the little shorts around it. I ran my hands around the fabric line from side to back, back to side. I moved my hands to her back and ran them down her butt. Her cheeks felt plump under the material of the shorts. Each cheek was wider than my spread hand. I grabbed and squeezed as I moved my hands up and down her butt and onto her lower back.

Her head moved and I felt pressure around my head. The head of my dick pressed up against her throat. She rolled her head forward and swallowed a little. My head entered her throat. I felt her upper lip touch my ball sack and her chin on the bottom of my stomach. She had my entire dick in her mouth... and throat.
>>
My hands stopped when I realized she was swallowing my dick.

She pulled her head back and I felt a wetness over my head. Her throat made a slight sound as my head exited. She coughed a little and reached into her mouth. Thick mucous came out of her throat and she grabbed it from her mouth. She slathered it onto my dick.

She started rubbing ever so gently. It was amazing.

During this time, I lowered my hands and ran my fingers under the bottom of her tight shorts. I pushed my hands up onto her bare butt cheeks. Her skin was smooth. I massaged her ass and started to extend my thumbs to rub over her labia at the bottom of each stroke.
>>
She continued to play with my dick in her mouth. I decided it was time to pleasure her. I didn't want to finger bang her or try to rub her clitoris from the rear, so I just pulled her shorts down and lifted each of her knees to pull the shorts under.

I got her panties around her lower legs and then pulled them all the way off. I lifted her left leg and pushed it over my torso. She scooched her right leg closer to me until it was against my ribs. I lifted both arms and she slid her lower legs under them.

Now it was my turn. I love eating pussy, especially when it's sitting above my face. I ran my hands up the inside of her legs and stopped when my pinkies made contact with her labia. I wiggled my pinkies across her labia. The skin was soft and plump. I loved it.
>>
I played with her outer labia a little more until I became too hungry. I needed that sweet pussy smeared all over my face.

I grabbed her wide waste and pulled her back. She moved her knees some and then I pulled her waste down so her vulva smooshed onto my mouth. I spread her labia with my tongue and the sweet, moist smell entered my mouth. I felt something unexpected. Large, thick inner labia fell out when her outer lips split. I sucked them into my mouth and enjoyed them with my tongue. The smooth texture felt nice in my mouth.

I was breathing through my nose and didn't smell anything but the normal smell of the house. I rolled my head forward and pressed my nose onto her butt hole. I love butt hole, too.

I released her juicy inner labia and pushed her away from me a few inches. I cranked my neck and licked her ass hole. "Heeeee," she very quietly exclaimed.
>>
"Hey-ey, that tickles," she said extremely quietly.

I kept licking her butt hole, up and down, up and down. I didn't want to put anything inside it, I just wanted to worship it with my tongue.

"I like that. I had a girlfriend who used to do that. I miss that. Keep going." [my wife had told me before that her sister had been with more girls than guys in her past]

By this time, she was sloppily jerking my dick and sucking of the tip. After a minute of ass licking, she stopped licking. She put her head down on my waist and slowly stroked my dick, adding some spit and light phlegm she would cough up every so often. She enjoyed the butt licking so much that she started to groove into me.

Her waist and torso started moving up and down slowly. My hands moved along with her pulsing waist.
>>
My neck started to hurt from being bent up to lick the beauty that was before me. I couldn't see anything in this dark room, but I could sense how nice this hole was. It tasted perfect. The small ridges of the folds of the skin that extended from the center were felt on my tongue with every pass.

I dropped my head and rested it back on the pillow. The pillow was missing due to her feet pushing it off the edge of the air mattress. She stopped stroking, moved up a foot, and sat up onto her knees. She squatted her crotch onto my chest and took a break. I reached around her waist and touched her belly. Her hands met mine, with her left hand still being covered in spit and snot. I moved my hands down to her lower belly and she pulled them back up, hard.

"No."

"Be quiet, we can't make any noise in here."

"Please, don't. It's disgusting."

"Hey, it's ok. I'm sorry."
>>
She released her grip on my hands but continued to hold them. I lowered my hands back to her lower belly and felt the scar.

The thin line passed under my fingers. I ran the line under my middle finger from side to side. It wasn't what I expected. No bumps, no ziz zagging. Just a thin line of skin from side to side. Her belly was soft and a little round but not saggy or fatty. It didn't feel like it was full of stretch marks like I half expected.

She kept her hands on mine and pulled my hands away again. "That's enough," She said.

I slid my hands back down and they slipped from under hers. I ran my fingers passed her scar and down to her extreme lower stomach. My fore arms dug into her thighs as I pressed lower. I bent my hands down and felt short, stiff hair.
>>
I rubbed my fingers across the short hair. It was hard and at the length like it had been growing for a few days. I love pubic hair. This was a little short for my taste, but it still felt nice.

I moved my fingers lower and she brought her hands back to mine. She pushed my hands lower until my finger tips were at the top of her vulva.

I felt a break in the hair and knew I was at the top. I tried to push a little lower but my arms wouldn't go any lower passed her thighs. She was still facing away from me and moving her waist back and forth.

She pulled my hands up from her crotch and slid them up her torso. She let go and pulled down her shirt under my hands, which was pulled up to the top of her stomach.
>>
She slid my hands up over her shirt and onto her breasts. She moved forward and leaned back. She laid her back onto my chest and put the back of her head onto my shoulder beside mine.

She pulled my hands over her boobs and squeezed. I started massaging her boobs through her shirt. I could feel her nipples getting harder as I moved my hands.

She moved her hands to her crotch and touched my dick with one of them. She spit into her hand and used her finger tips around my head. With her other hand, I could feel her rubbing his pussy. She used long up and down strokes over the clit area. I was taking notes on this.

She pulled up and sat on my chest. The hand she was playing with herself with moved across my head for a couple strokes before she moved. She pulled her feet under her and started to get up. She swung both legs across me in oppsite ways. She was facing me, now.
>>
Booo unfinished story
>>
It was at this point I realized the smell was in fact three day lasagna left out the fridge. Of course.
>>
>>1157473
Alright anons, op is fag, let's continue into some hardcore clown fiesta without him
>>
File: IMG_0687.jpg (484KB, 1774x1774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.jpg
484KB, 1774x1774px
>>
>>1158359
wth
>>
>>1156838

nothing really happened, it was only a wet dream, you're not even married and still live on your parents basement.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.