[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many other people would fuck my wife? She doesn't believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

How many other people would fuck my wife? She doesn't believe she's still sexy after childbirth
>>
>>
Not my type but I can't even tell she had a kid. Looks good to me
>>
>>1081812
>>1081813
I would if I could, you're a lucky man !
>>
Thank you. She really loves letting me fuck her with my friends. It's a win win situation after the baby her pussycat got even tighter. Thanks for your feedback it means the WORLD to her
>>
Happily op happily.
Hell if i could get my wife to go for it i would get us 4 a hotell room and we could swap.
My wife has the same body issues.
She had me make a thread on here and people were such assholes but others were supportive.
Didnt know what i was expecting tho. This is 4chan afterall.
>>
Are u in the Dallas area? Post a photo of her this might be possible.
I gotta respect it.
>>
No sadly we are in virginia.... Damn. I really wanted to see you fuck my wife while i fucked yours
>>
File: image_1479366575591.jpg (288KB, 1461x820px) Image search: [Google]
image_1479366575591.jpg
288KB, 1461x820px
>>1081864
Oops forgot to post her bod. She doesnt want her face out there so heres her tits
>>
Nice!!
>>
I can't tell, OP. You're not showing her belly. I need to see if the kid wrecked her or not.
>>
>>1081812
Gladly would. My wife would also.
>>
Did the kid wreck her pussy?
>>
Would definitely fuck
>>
Nothing wrong with your wife fella
She's got a beautiful smile, all her teeth and a perfect rack I would definitely love to suck and fuck

Any chance of more pics ?
>>
More pics. ID love to have my big cock balls deep in her wet pussy.
>>
>>1081812
I would love to suck her nipples
>>
>>1081922
I can watch you on can while you fuck her
>>
I would love to cum on those tits
>>
Does she feel better knowing guys are stroking to her? Need more btw.
>>
She looks like the kind of girl whose butthole I'd like to stick my erection into and then wait an awkward amount of time while completely motionless because it takes too long to explain and I need to concentrate because it's difficult to pee with an erection. It would come out first as a slight trickle which would cause confusion but then a deluge of piss would wash into her colon as she realized what was happening and tried to get me off of her. No doubt you'd both manage to remove me but as I was prepared for this I'd nimbly escape you and skedaddle. She would try to stand and get the floor drenched with my piss and then because the colon is masterful at absorbing water but not nutrients for the next 2-4 days her farts and poo would reek strongly of the odor of the B Complex and Magnesium supplements I over consume daily.
>>
noice op
>>
Nice tits
does her cunt taste nice?
I would shove my cock down her throat
>>
I would cum in her pussy.
>>
If fill her up n make her cum as many times as she can. .my GF. likes to be with another person or couple...we could swap girls back n forth
>>
>>1081812
would fuck
>>
>>1081812

I doubt she was sexy before childbirth.
>>
>>1081812

Face it, your wife is fat. No fat girl can ever be deemed sexy.

I can imagine the fat spilling off her hips into the mattress as she lays on her back, eyeing me the same way she does the dessert menu at applebees. I'd immediately turn off the lights, because she wouldnt get me hard otherwise.

If she managed to get me hard, id just fuck her missionary in complete darkness until i became bored after a few minutes. I could get into going hogging if she had a cute face, but your wifes face is a 3. I'd wipe my dick off on the curtains on the way out.

Id probably check your medicine cabinets, as well the cupboard above your microwave for fun pharmaceuticals. Id take your spare keys if i saw them laying around, then monitor her facebook. Once she inevitability began posting her food pictures while on vacation, id see if break into your house and use remote controlled devices to navigate through your HVAC ductwork and leave behind the fish carcasses of the white perch i caught that day.
>>
>>1081924
her face is out in the first two pics, why woudl she care now?
>>
>>1082313
that got me laughing pretty hard
>>
She like anal?
>>
>problematic glasses
>that cold dead stare

I feel bad for you.
>>
>>1082410
Im not op.
>>
>>1082313
Don't forget to eat a pound/kg or so of asparagus daily for the perfect piss reek lol
>>
she is sexy!
>>
>>1081812
I would fuck the absolute shit out of her, she's really fucking sexy
>>
>>1081922
Yo dood I live in Richmond. My gf and me would be down
>>
>>1081812

That's the Myspace angle... just in a hot tub.
>>
>>1081922
Where in VA about?
>>
>>1082584
Ft eustis. But the problem is my wife isnt into swapping.
Hell she isnt even into sex all that much.
>>
>>1081812
I doubt she gained that weight during her pregnancy
"still sexy" is a bit misleading
>>
>>1081812
Yup. A nice body. Looks great!
>>
I will pound her so long that she will have a baby 5 minuttes after we are done.
>>
File: teehee.jpg (364KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
364KB, 2000x1000px
>>1082408
> spending this much time and effort projecting fat anxiety
>>
>>1082623
Ah, Norfolk area. Figures. The swinger scene there seems like such a goldmine. I live in NOVA and there's very little going around here.

[spoilers]besides I'm single so I'd be proposing a simple MFM if you're down with that[/spoilers]
>>
>>1082713
As i previously stated. I am down for swapping and sharing her out with other guys. I think she needs the sexperience.
She has only fucked 2 guys me and her ex. Seriously she needs to sleep around a bit. I want her to sleep around. So she can really explore her own sexuality.
The problem is she comes from an uber christian household where sex in general was viewed as being somehow evil.
So... Yeah. Getting her to fuck in general is next to impossible
Getting her to fuck another guy. Probably completely impossible.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.