[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This slut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

File: 11151.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
11151.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
Her ex got pissed told her to "find someone else to fuck then!"...
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-28-02h19m10s094.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-28-02h19m10s094.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
...what he didn't realize is that she already was
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h05m32s288.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h05m32s288.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h05m19s831.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h05m19s831.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h05m43s076.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h05m43s076.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h02m12s452.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h02m12s452.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h02m56s096.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h02m56s096.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h00m05s426.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h00m05s426.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-29-23h56m14s444.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-29-23h56m14s444.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>
Go on..
This is good. I love a cheating gf story
>>
File: A.jpg (467KB, 3004x1034px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
467KB, 3004x1034px
Unfortunately it's all from a video of her sucking my dick so this is all I've got... for now...
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h58m50s912.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-30-00h58m50s912.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
Funny thing is her ex thought he was the shit but his dick was puny compared to me so she kept gagging and choking. She's obedient and let's me do damn near anything to her including face fuck her and force my dick into her throat until there are tears. She begged to suck it too and yes she swallows
>>
>>1065620
she's got a nice look in this pic.
upload vid?
>>
>>1065618
Congrats on fucking a fat chick with a 5/10 face I guess?
>>
Not everyone can bag your mom like we do down at the plant.
>>
waiting for vid
>>
>>1065618
/r/ vid. I'm not really interested in her but I want to see more of your cock and you shooting your load
>>
>>1065618
This first pic is my reaction to her fat ass.
Congratulations on catching a hog, OP.
>>
I'm into her, looks like she gives stellar head!
>>
>>1065620
Tell us more about what a slut she is! Does she wear your cum on her face for a while while you photograph?
>>
>>1065630

I used to fuck chicks that were in relationships. So many of them want the guy they cheat with to do all the things with them they won't do for their boyfriend. I was amazed at how many actually got turned on by the fact I wouldn't put up with their shit. They started getting annoying or demanding and I'd tell them to straighten up or hit the bricks and the crazy cunts would tell me they liked that I didn't put up with their bullshit. A couple stormed out and then a few days later when I didn't call or avoided them they'd catch me and apologize. They treated their boyfriends like shit and I treated them disposable pussy and they got off on it. I'm not even a good looking guy or have a big dick. I just don't ever fuck with a bitch I'm not willing to walk away from. I throw out compliments, tell them their boyfriend doesn't treat them right(usually the guys bend over backwards to please the stupid slits). I had one that wanted to keep fucking after she got married. I drew the line there. I don't do married women. In a relationship or engaged is fine. Married is too much potential trouble.
>>
>>1065706
gayest post ever
>>
>>1065618

>this find has an ex
>she actually cheated on him
>someone actively WANTS to have sex with that

lmao i'm glad i'll never be this pathetic.
>>
>>1066609
wtf I admire you now
>>
>>1066609
Bro you are a pimp
>>
got the whole video?
>>
>>1067357
>>1067387

It sounds more impressive than it was. I'm in my mid-40s now. I was doing that shit in my 20s. Those chicks were pretty much low hanging fruit. They were ~3/10 to 6/10 based on looks alone. They had low self esteem and weren't exactly the most intelligent or educated chicks around. If you aren't well off financially or top 10% in looks yourself then you need to lower your standards as far as who you try to fuck. Chicks with poor self esteem and low mentalities will fall for compliments and displays of sexual interest just because you are trying and not taking initial no's to heart. Make everything a joke or innocent complimentary flirting. Agree with their opinions about other people....they are right, they are smart, somebody is doing them wrong or treating them badly, they are pretty(eventually sexy). Try to put more than a couple irons in the fire(don't focus on just one girl). Don't go for the big finish too fast. Start small and escalate slowly but always be in control and always act(be) interested in them. Slow and steady wins the race and most times they will be the ones to escalate shit quickly if you plan on a slow to moderate time line. Just don't give a fuck and be prepared to get rejected. You only need to get one yes to make the 10 or more rejections worth it. Once you get one it seems like more just fall in your path. I swear women can sense when you are getting laid and it some how validates you to them. Lot of them like the ego boost of thinking they attracted you away from another girl/woman especially if they weren't trying because they have a boyfriend. Once in awhile you'll find one that will hook you up with her friends....usually so you can spend time together without suspicion. There are so many ways to manipulate those situations. You think they see through your obvious bullshit and some do but then you have some that WANT TO BELIEVE. Chicks that read romance novels, their horoscope and go to psychics are easy.
>>
>>1070030
This man speaks the truth. If you don't have super high standards and don't expect everyone to just instantly jump your dick the first time you pay her a compliment, there is no reason why you shouldn't be drowning in pussy. There are a lot of women out there that basically just want attention - not like the creep at the bar attention - friendly attention, making them feel validated in ways other guys are too lazy and stupid to do. Women will do things for you that they'll never do for their men because their men are assholes. You show them the slightest bit of consideration, and they can't swallow your cum or take it in the ass (or you name your fetish) fast enough. They might not give it to the guy they're with, but you'll get it.

You don't honestly really even have to push that hard, a lot of the time. If you're around long enough and are nice enough to them, sooner or later they're going to start sending signals. You just have to know the difference between them being nice and them sending an actual signal (most guys are shit at this, which is why they don't get laid) and then you'll know when it's time to make the big move.
>>
>>1072044

You can be "nice" as long as you are in control and aren't a doormat. Don't be afraid to walk away or ignore them if they displease you...just don't let them know they displeased you...just let them realize you pulled away for some reason. They will figure it out or ask. If they ask then you make it sound like you did it as a favor to them...."You said "x" and I want more so its better we get some distance". No clean breaks. If they are cool with that then you didn't have a chance anyway but usually they will stick or rationalize and thats when you make a move. Just don't try to move too fast. You want to go for hugs, touching or cuddles and then just before you leave you go for a quick kiss. Nothing creepy and no tongue but a kiss on the lips...more than friends but not like a girlfriend yet. She'll go with it or admonish you and you just tell her you can't help it because she's so pretty/great/whatever. Baby steps and lots of small up sells. Let her do big escalations if they happen. Always be moving forward though...don't stall and don't let her control you or your agenda.
>>
Another thing to do is don't burn bridges. Be friendly and positive with attractive girls and chubby/fat girls alike. Play the long game. Some hot girls go down and some fat or less attractive girl go up. You can be there for the fall or the rise. The fallen pretty girl will be desperate for attention and pissed at the people who only cared about her when she was "perfect" but you appreciate her both ways. The ugly duckling chick is hit or miss. She might be on an ego trip and you want to avoid that. But if she's bitter that now people treat her different because she looks different but you treat her the same she'll think your "real" and you can be a stepping stone fuck till somebody with a better job or looks manages to wear her down.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.