[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas/games/clothes for sub

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

File: 1472969889213.jpg (246KB, 1024x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1472969889213.jpg
246KB, 1024x1371px
Hey, just looking for any suggestions of what to do/play with my sub girl; what clothes she could wear. All suggestions are welcome.
>>
Please be violent with her
>>
>>1035338
let the bitch lick the ground
>>
>>1035338
If you own or can get yourselves a sewing machine, grab some of her old dresses and have her cut the hem to right at her pussy level. Have her wear it with thigh high stockings. Take in the sides so it's tight.

Make her sew it herself.

Personally I prefer making it really short in front and a little longer on the back. looks hot.

(This is actually easier than it sounds, she puts it on inside out, put in pins on the side so it's tight, mark the edge with a pen, then sew on that edge)

Also, transparent dresses, sky-high heels, bondage.
>>
Make her learn calc 3 lol
>>
>>1035338
The basics: Fuck her, call her names, make her beg for it, to get fucked harder, make her admit she's a slut, a worthless slave there for your cum. All this you should be looking at her and whether it turns her on. If it doesn't don't force it, there are many other things to make her do.

Sexy and/or demeaning outfit. Have her pose for you, walk around the room in it, do chores wearing it. If borderline presentable in public, make her go out wearing it.

With no warning bend her over and fuck her. A fun thing to do if you're taller is to bend her over then measure how far up is your cock from her pussy. Go online and buy her slutty heels exactly that high. Let her know those are her slave heels.

A lot of it comes down to what turns her on. If something turns her on you can take it farther. Does being left bound/caged for a while turn her on or just annoy her? Does she get turned on by pain? Does she get turned on by being demeaned? Does she like being sexy? Does she like being forced? Don't ask her, she might not even know herself. Just try it and see her reaction. Chances are you can do something that turns you on around whatever she'll enjoy and let you push harder.
>>
>>1035386
jesus christ, he's got a sub not someone he wants to kill.
>>
>>1035388
Well, if the point is to drive home that she's a dumb worthless slut who's only good for cock, making her try to learn that shit might work.

And if she does learn it, you know she could be a rocket scientist but prefers worshipping your cock.
>>
>>1035389
OP would have to be able to check her work to prove she's dumb. lets face it, OP is a fag as always. Probably no luck there.
>>
>>1035395
Well, I've done up to calc 4, and checking shit is easier than doing it (specially if the book has at least the final result).

It didn't occur to me OP was a retard.
>>
>>1035338

I've done this with a couple of the "littles" I've played with. I keep a set of colored pencils/markers/crayons and and a sketch pad around. After dominating them and using them for sex immediately after I cum I tell them to draw me a picture of how they feel. Almost always gets me diamond hard again when she presents me with the requested drawing no matter what it depicts.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-04-19h30m47s046.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-04-19h30m47s046.png
1MB, 1366x768px
If she like the excitement of risk, there is a kind of games that will please her a lot. Do it at night only, preferably in a suburban area or at hotel.

TRAINING

1) Get her enterily naked. Put on her knee and elbow pads, webbing on her arms and legs : her forarm and hands are replied on her shoulders, her feets and calves are tied to her thighs. She must not have the possbility to stand up by any means.

2) Start by training her at home to walk on her elbrows and knees. The right way is a binary movement, she has to move forward her right knee with her left elbow and left knee with right elbow. Notice that in this position her buttocks are well exposed and also she tend to naturally head down. To train her to speed up, give her some humiliating tricks to do, like fetching stuff with her mouth.

3) When she can easily move on all four, she is ready for a little walk outdoor. Put her a collar and tie a leash to it. Then lead her to the door and go outside. Just for a minute the first time, walk her on a leash in the corridor of the building or in the closest neighborhood.

THE GAME

4) For the next sessions, you will need to plot a more long walk near your living place. If you live in a big city, plan a secure walk for the night : spot all cameras in the area, avoid car park, nightclub, grocery and park. For this first walk, plan a short one (2-3 minutes).

You may increase the lenght and distance of the walk at each session, but your little romantic nightwalk should never exceed 20 min.

5) Leave her clothes at house or at hotel. after you put her night outfit. Now, her only option is to trust you. It's all about the risk of being caught. During all the walk, she will be both scared and horny, and totally obedient ;) After, she will be grateful and proud

6) you can add some devices to make her heart drum at its utmost: a bell fixed to the collar (very efficient), nippleclamps, ball-gag, blindfold, playing or whistling a tune, having her identity written on
>>
vomit on her
>>
>>1035495
And then there's this guy
>>
Here's a favorite game I like to play with my gf:
(we don't have a full-time dom/sub relationship, but she loves being taken in the bedroom)

>insert butt plug, possibly dildo as well
>secure with karada or other rope harness
>secure hitachi to clit with rope (good tie on youtube for that)
>tie her hands behind her back
>put her on her knees at the edge of my bed
>turn on the hitachi
>have her suck my dick
>she's not allowed to cum until i do
>she's super turned on by the toys in her and the rope and my cock in her mouth, plus the hitachi on her clit
>i'm good at holding my load
>she always loses, but i think it's because she enjoys the punishment
>if she cums before i do, she gets punished
>punishment varies
>hard throatfucking until i cum, spanking, fucking her in the ass with only the lube from the blowjob, etc.

Simple but fun and effective
>>
the girl on the first post is SOOO BEAUTIFUUUUUL WOW....
>>
hav u some more of her...
>>
This thread can't die!
>>
>>1037640
When you want a thread to live on, you start dumping content yourself instead of sitting back and bumping the thread while hoping someone else will do it.

It's kinda the entire point.
>>
>>1035386
roll for this
>>
File: 1456272917596.jpg (143KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1456272917596.jpg
143KB, 772x1034px
It's not impossible, but I'm pretty sure OP is full of shit. I also have pictures of this girl.
>>
File: 1456272990335.jpg (114KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1456272990335.jpg
114KB, 772x1034px
>>1038879
I WILL dump what I have of her as a consolation though, assuming OP IS indeed full of shit.
>>
File: 1456280504314.jpg (160KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1456280504314.jpg
160KB, 772x1034px
>>1038880
>>
File: 1456282078669.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456282078669.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>1038881
>>
File: 1456282199669.jpg (129KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
1456282199669.jpg
129KB, 1024x765px
>>1038883
Last one. Sorry, folks.
>>
>>1038884
More
>>
>>1035488
casper?
>>
>>1038906
No

I screencapped from a video I found on the web
>>
deam she is so beautifull...
>>
>>1039207
What video?
>>
Painal. Thats all subs are into. Making them feel like their Dadddy made em felt.
>>
>>1039793
xvideos com /prof-video-click/upload/mafiaboss5377/18800677/girlfriend_made_into_a_dog_for_birthday_wish_by_evil_boyfriend
>>
File: 1461811269871.jpg (2MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
1461811269871.jpg
2MB, 2322x4128px
>>1035338
OP, why did you delete all your pictures on DA?
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 772x1034px
That's her too!
>>
does someone have moree??
>>
Anyone know the girls name :O would love to see more
>>
File: 123_1.jpg (569KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
123_1.jpg
569KB, 1440x2560px
I have two subs one is a fulltime sub/dom relationship, what works best for us is to get her leash on and make her sit/lie at the foot of the bed and instruct her what to do i.e. what to put on or take off have the toys all laid out tell her what to use and how i do this for sometime before i will even touch her then the cuffs, ropes, or whatever come out, I like to isert a big enough butt plug to stay in while im not using her ass. and so it begins. I will try to get up pics if you all like? im new to this site got to figure it out
>>
File: 1429624011727.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1429624011727.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
Pretty sure I've got the rest of them saved somewhere on one of the externals. I really need a way to index things better.
>>
>>1035345
Don't end up in jail
>>
>>1040621
Hells yeah, also please teach us nooks how to tie up the women folk. I tried with a 50' rope and failed miserably
>>
>>1035488
fuck.

I just lost.
>>
There is more than 100 pictures of her:

http://4archive.org/board/s/thread/15868912
>>
>>1038891
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>1035338
I played a fun game with my gf yesterday. Had her stand and bend over to put hadn on bedside table. teased and spanked her, loads of through her clothes teasing before pulling down her jeans and panties to her knees. I told her she had to be on tiptoes so her ass was nice and high. Fucked fingered and teased her. When her heels touched the floor the pleasure stopped and she giot a huge spank right across the back of the thighs across her pussy. Told to get back on tip toes. She soon got the rules. As it went on she got cloe to cuming but legs were starting to get weak. As she was about to cum she gave in and put down her heels. So immediate stop and whack. Shes realised that she not getting to cum without her ass high in the air, on tiptoes. Shes frustrated as fuck. She keeps getting closer as her legs keep shaking and giving up a little now and then. As she gets closes shes trying to control ler leg muscles whiles desperately wanting to cum, terrified she might buckle and be left frustrated again. When she finnaly cums, her knees buckle and i haul her up by the hips, keeping her orgasm cuming. She was dripping like crazy down her legs. Shit was hot.
>>
File: 1407289178400.jpg (108KB, 727x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1407289178400.jpg
108KB, 727x1098px
Be careful testing whether being forced is a turn on for her. Start small with sudden aggressive groping, or kissing and work from there. Don't go full penetration until the d/s dynamic reaches a higher level
>>
>>1040965
Ohjoysextoy.com has an easy one drawn out step by step
>>
>>1035338
Here's something I used to do with my ex (she used to like getting drunk, being restrained then throat fucked)
I'd spank her and make her count how many times I'd spanked her, I'd make her ask me to spank her more, but I'd gradually hit her harder before moving to the top of the legs just below the ass cheeks.

Another game was pretty much what I'd call "find my dick" if I had to name it
>blindfold gf
>have her suck my dick (her on her knees, me seated)
>I'd pull her head away and give her X amount of time to start sucking my dick
>Failure to complete the task in the allocated time means a punishment, this is up to you, I personally found that it helps if it isn't something she prefers, in my case it was throat fucking
>at first she would sheepishly try to find the head, but she couldn't find it, because I was pressing it to one side, I'd give her an extra bit of time before grabbing her head and throat fucking her for an agreed time (20 seconds because she could handle it like a champ)
>she would gradually learn that she can just pretty much headbutt my stomach or leg, find her way to the base of my dick and work her way back to the head
>once she gets the hang of it you can make it more difficult by actively moving your dick away from her or giving her less time
>if you want to make her more submissive, take away her senses (ear plugs are a good one) and train her by commands (like stroking the bridge of her nose)

My ex would open her mouth and stick her tongue out if I grabbed her hair and held it in a ponytail behind her head, she would stick her chest out if I puller her head back and she would lick up and down my shaft if I rubbed her back.
She was trained to such an extent that even if she got blind drunk and was being sick in the toilet, if I grabbed her hair and held it back she would stick her tongue out, she would stick her chest out during sex if I pulled her head back too.

Subs need training, try that.
>>
>>1042111
That sounds hot. I'm so doing that to my girl.
>>
>>1043600
That's an awesome game. I love how her muscle memory makes her repeat those actions later on too.
>>
>>1035839
holy shit.. I wish my girlfriend was into that. Is your girl just a freak in the sheets or did you train her well?
>>
>>1035338
Die OP
motherless.me/3571/freckled-cute-teen-posing-naked-in-bdsm-fantasy/
>>
>>1035386

Calc 3 had its fun parts, that's being too nice. Make her solve for the determinant of a 7x7 matrix by hand.
>>
>>1035338
I tied by wife up in my garage, gagged and blindfolded, and then hit the automatic door. She started screaming and twisting as hard as she could. I only let it last about five seconds because I was afraid she was going to pull her arms out of the socket.

I took her blindfold off and she saw the door was still down. I disconnected the door from the machine prior to hitting the button. She didn't even know this was possible, and it sounded like the real thing.

I don't recommend this.
>>
>>1044930
only if its a complex matrix without any 0. And afterwards she has to solve the caracteristic polynomial . . . damn I'm gettin off track here . . .
>>
Suns?
>>
>>1035387
This!
I just finished with a sub with body issues. Had her wear a satin top and shorts and made her take a good look at herself in the mirror before I blindfolded her and bound her. Told her she wasn't to speak unless I told her to and kept it to mostly yes/no questions. Periodically I took pictures to show her afterwards (no i won't post them here) made her admit she was a dirty bad girl many times and every time she did I gave her a good smack on her ass. Toyed with her body and fucked her ass and made her beg for my dick in her pussy. She came on command.

No bad for her first experience with a Dom. Good girl did well, praised her for it. Rubbed down her rope marks, talk about it afterwards (aftercare is a thing people!) gave her some hardcore vanilla and sent her on her way.

A pretty good night.
>>
>>1043600
Bravo my man... Bravo
>>
>>1040965
The trick is to start by isolating limbs. I.e securing your sub's calfs to her thighs. Once you've immobilized them you can start working on further immobilization. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PRETTY! It just has to be safe and effective! I would show you what I did today but my sub has unique tattoos and wants to be discreet.
>>
>>1035338
oh ffs op...
the whole point of being a dom is to get them to do whatever the fuck YOU want, not /b/

You're not a dom. You're just a sissy trying to look cool in front of whom you deem to be your peers.

We are not.

Now go and suck your boyfriend's cock like a good bitch.
>>
>>1035338

Why can't you just have normal sex with her so she can enjoy it normally instead of making her deviate and be humiliated and dominated?
>>
>>1046837
Because some people like to be humiliated in bed. It's a fetish you sjw dip.
>>
>>1046837
because people are there for our pleasure, to do with as we see fit
>>
Rent a cabin for 2 weeks on a trip in another state. Pick a very secluded space.
Cardboard up the windows and have the room pitch black with no sunlight.
Put her through complete training. Strip her down, attack her and make her feel self concious about any little detail. ( pussy not shaved well enough, poor makeup ability, not slutty enough)
Forbid her from wearing normal clothes throughout trip.
She never leaves the cabin, every couple of hours tie her up and submit her to degradation and humiliation.
Deny proper sleep, give breaks but always come up with another plan of activities.
If you want to reprogram a person, what you need to do it get to the subconcious. Its the difference between you giving a command and her deciding to do it and you giving a command and her feeling like she needs to do it.
Sleep deprevation is a key to this. You don't want her thinking freely or properly. Once you get to this point she doubts herself and views herself as flawed.
You give a command. (she thinks "I'm tired, but I need to do this.")
You give another command. ("I'm tired, but i need to do this")
Eventually her subconcious telling herself "she needs to do this" will be the highest influence on training your sub.
What you want her to be is up to you.
More sexual? ( Tie her up and perform sex acts, then force her to masturbate and use dildos every couple of hours. Humiliation before, but be Nurturing afterwards)
More slutty? Have her put makeup on over and over again, removing it and reapplying it. criticize any minute detail. Praise her successes but damn her for flaws.
It is important to remove her self worth. The entire focus is what She has done that is wrong, the focus is her flaws, not what you think is wrong. Convince her she is wrong.
Then when she is borderline nervous breakdown, show her the way to redemption.
Show her the steps to improve and hold her hand when she is going the right direction.
>>
So i have this new gf who's quite submissive.
I'm on a travel for work and I won't see her in the next 15 days.
She told me that I could ask her to not masturbate during that time and I loved the idea but I don't see how I could punish her while being away.
TL;DR: I need ideas of punishments by phone or texting, mostly texting.
>>
>>1046813
What kind of body issues? Curious because a little 'you're hot and sexy' positive re-enforcement makes a nice mind game. Even better if you mean it because she'll know it and want to keep pleasing you so you'll praise her more.
>>
>>1035386
Exactly what I did to my gf. She is a engineer now!
>>
>>1044939
I love it. The mind fuck is "EXACTLY" what creates a good sub.
>>
>>1035338
If you can't come up with ideas on your own, maybe you should be the sub. Just saying.
>>
>>1035338
I think fetishes, toys, slave/master relations are insanely immature.

I mean I would have been really alright with this shit when I was under 12, when I couldn't cum and i didn't have a brain. When I was curious about everything.

But now I feel far too conscious to ever do anything like this. Not to mention the novelty wears off too quickly.
Anyone else knows that feel?
>>
>>1050237
The feel of being a pretentious douchebag? I'm sure most of us remember what it was like to be 14, yeah. But we're all over 18 now, aside from you, so it's just been years.
>>
>>1035386
go easy man , but roll
>>
>>1041314
Fucking awesome thanks, I didn't know she had any real penetration shots like that
>>
>>1035338
I want to see more of her!
She is so hot, please post more
>>
>>1050250
amen. Does anyone have an album of her?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.