[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latest news from the blue eyed fairy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

Hey guys it's me again just want to update you on what I've been up to:)
>>
Did some veggies
>>
Some foot selfies
>>
Fucked a bottle!
>>
Some more of the same bottle
>>
I fucked a wine bottle!
>>
I fucked that wine bottle good and hard!
>>
Played with my dildo a lot! !!!
>>
Shoved my tennis racquet deep up my pussy :)
>>
>>1019590
mmmmmh, nice
>>
>>1019588
More pics please. Do you want cum tributes?
>>
>>1019588
been following your tumblr for a while, good stuff

do you have any vids of you cumming? more fisting would also be great
>>
>>1019604
Hey, what exactly was her tumblr called? I'm not finding it.
>>
>>1019610
Search for "theblueeyedfairy" can also find me on manyvids!https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/789441/TheBlueEyedFairy/
>>
I do love this dildo. .... do you guys have any ideas for my pages? Videos I'll put on manyvids and the photo sets of that video I'll post on my tumblr page. I'm currently at 850 followers really trying to reach 1000! Donations bought me the blue dildo. But I'm saving up for an inflatable plug to stretch my pussy real good!
>>
Tried getting fisted :)
>>
Ooooh yes I did!
>>
Slipped right in
>>
I wonder if "yo average sex" still can be pleasing...
>>
>>1019628
Of course! I love riding a guy as hard as I can till I cum! Don't hate on me :( . Here I am just trying to please your fantasies.....
>>
Can you please do a video or make a snapchat so I can stroke my cock to it
>>
>>1019628
Sex is more than an object going in and out of vagina
>>
Guys help me share my page?.... where would be the best place to share?
>>
Also what should I try next? I've tried to deep throat but I just gag
>>
Some boobies. I'm a 34C if anyone wants to know :)
>>
>>1019737
You also couldn't take a bottle the first time either, but you tried till you could..... Nice pics FYI
>>
Extremely lickable ñam ñam
>>
I want to see you spread your pussy open with a speculum.

Also, peeing ;)
>>
Bottle in the ass
>>
>>1019740

Height and weight? Or even better, actual measurements of bust and ribcage? I actually used to work at a high end lingerie fitting place and please excuse my saying so but I think you may be in the wrong size.
>>
>>1020132
When I find the time I will get you the measurements ASAP!
>>
What do you guys think about me using a Kong (1 of those dog toys) and walking around with it inside me while I go about my day? Has anyone tried it? Is there any down side to it?
>>
>>1020539
Like from what I read online it's a good way to stretch yourself?
>>
A Kong sounds like a great idea
>>
>>1020542
It should look like this...
>>
https://www.manyvids.com/MVlink/XNGiTj2dSgG19fL9 here's a link to my wine bottle fuck video
>>
>>1020132

She is almost certainly not 34C. Why are women constantly in cups way too small?
>>
>>1019740
>https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/789441/TheBlueEyedFairy/
hi there!
is there are pic or vid of you spreading your pussy wide open so we can take a sexy and deep look inside? <3
>>
>>1021424
Because cup size does not stay the same as band size goes up. Someone who comfortably fits into a 34C, is going to have bigger breasts than someone who comfortably fits into a 30C or 32C.
>>
>>1021535
You can find the pics on my tumblr page :)
>>
>>1022134
>/TheBlueEyedFairy
thanks, i will look for the deep look inside your :)

you stone egg birth video made me cum so hard <3 the sound and look, hnnng
>>
I don't see any tumblr page under that name...
>>
>>1022134
>>1022820
i didn't find any deep views into your puss :(
>>
>>1019737
TV remote in pussy or having something inside pussy while you go to the shops
>>
>>1019624
>Slipped right in
>>1019624
Wow is that a video clip
>>
>>1024015
i didn't find any :(
>>
>>1019636
I love you.
>>
send you a question via tumblr fairy, hope you won't freak out lol
>>
>>1019624
Nice!
>>
>>1019588
Hi, fellow South African here. I can see your work and I want you to succeed, but I think you need to step it up a bit. Being a woman and stuffing your pussy is a start, but it will take you only so far. I think the following areas still need work:

Image quality: Use a proper phone or camera. Any old DSLR (the low megapixels don't matter) or even a point and shoot should drastically improve it at this point. Read about photography, play with the settings, lighting, background (nobody wants to see the clutter), etc. Learn about post processing, but remember if the source image isn't good, there's only so much you can do. Try to make the image look like a better version of itself, don't just slap some filters on it.

Video: same problems as above, but can't give you that much advice. Do your research. Overall, be playful, try many different angles and positions (e.g. putting the camera on the dildo). But remember if the underlying quality is shit, this won't help much.

Performance: Remember that the whole thing is supposed to be a performance, an illusion of sorts. Try to think of a musical performance, even though the music might be technically difficult, the aim of the musician is to not let this show. It should be effortless and inspirational. Try to apply some of that thinking to your own work.

Body type: Your build is a bit "chunky" - nothing wrong with that. But there are more and less flattering ways to present yourself. Use camera angles, lingerie and lighting to look the best you can. Also, correct poses, nobody wants to see a double chin (so don't look down), but a neck can be very sexy.

In general, try to step it up a bit. Look at the work of other, e.g. Sabrina Dacos, I know you're familiar with her stuff.

Another example: Liz - there's a thread on /gif/ about her right now. Note the overall quality and playfulness.
>>9131903
>>
Bumping for your tumblr, can't find it
>>
>>1019588
Love watching you stretch your pussy. Were are you from?
>>
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.