[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wifey pie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My wife after we finished last night , anyone want more?? BTW I am 25 and she is 49 . Been married two years.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1280x960px
Neither of us have kids , fuck like rabbits , into all things , she loves anal too
>>
Let's see some more!
>>
when i was in my mid 20s i was nailing a 49 year old babe. that woman would suck cock like a vacuum and just drank the sperm down like water from a tap. didn't marry her but neither of us got much sleep that summer. good times.
>>
File: IMG_20160803_052634.jpg (271KB, 972x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_052634.jpg
271KB, 972x618px
My girlfriend do you want more??
>>
Best sex I ever had was with a 49 year old when I was 25, just like you OP. Weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1280x960px
Her ass :) only have a couple more I can share ... And none are too revealing
>>
File: image.jpg (360KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 1280x960px
Her tits are so amazing , and though I'm 25 I've had a weird gilf fetish ever since I can remember wanking it to whatever my mind could google lol so like a fine wine the sex in our marriage is only to get better with age .
>>
>>1017259
She's exciting! You have Moar of her pussy?
>>
i'm 25 and she's my 36yr old fuck buddy. If you're gonna do a creampie thead, you better god damn well creampie you cuck.
>>
>>1017299
Love to see more shots like this, cracking pair!
>>
Had a 37 year old and I'm 24. Amazing sex. Talked about marriage but shit turned sour. Fucking her neighbor now. Milf complex.
>>
Beautiful creampies. MOAR
>>
>>1017270
hell yesssssssssssss
>>
After about two months of casual chat and flirting with a co worker, 38, and I'm 27, we got more direct and talked about getting a hotel room.

Shes married and I have a girlfriend...I decided not to follow through with it and she said we cant chat anymore if we decide not to act on it. I'm 110% positive if I messaged her now, she would be willing to meet.

She let me see her ass twice in a closed office and I rubber her pussy for like 2 seconds over her panties...and she was sopping wet.

I don't know if I should do it, but I'm really attracted to her....Maybe I have too much heart to cheat on my gf...
>>
>>1021766
Don't do it if you don't want to lose your gf.
>>
Please more
>>
I wone Cum. Spread her pussy
>>
>>1021786
beta fag
>>
What would I have to do to get an album of her? I want to fill her with my seed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.