[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baku Ane Director's Cut at the end of September

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: baku1.jpg (52KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
baku1.jpg
52KB, 300x426px
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=964806&gc=gc

Isn't this huge? They're going to give us something, not an entire new episode but something after all these years.
>>
What's new?
Will we finally see the blonde get fucked?
>>
>>4725404
at least I expect it to be animated just like the original. or even better, one can dream.
>>
Director's cut
>>
I'm not expecting too much, but this was one of my favorite incest hentai, so I'm looking forward to it regardless. I'm just hoping that this will encourage the creators to make a new episode.
>>
>>4725515

I agree. Either make another episode with the other two characters to don't even bother.
>>
IIRC, in the last thread was mentioned that they were going to add the deleted scenes. That's all
>>
I'd actually preferred if they animated the second game than a sequel of this one
>>
anything with the style is good enough, shame they don't make anything god-tier like this anymore
>>
>>4726537
Not often but Baka Dakedo Chinchin Shaburu no Dake wa Jouzu na Chii-chan it's pretty good too. Hopefully we get one of those every now and then
>>
>>4725404
Didn't this bombed? Which baffles me, the quality of this is off the charts.
>>
>>4728192
Bombed? it's wildly popular, from what I've seen. There are alwyas the few naysaysers who say the animation sucks or whatever, but most people say it's amazing
>>
nope it sold very well but it dident have the money for the next ep since they spend all that budget money to make this good so they gonna re resale this with missing scenes try to get the money back to produce new ep
>>
That sounds pretty reassuring, almost makes want to buy a import copy just to support them.
>>
>>4728357

It was and still is no.1 on several hentai streaming websites. Honestly, I don't quite get it. It is alright but people treat it as Jesus' second coming while Mankitsu for instance is significantly better in quality (in my opinion).
>>
>>4730847
why did you choose Mankitsu as your example when it's not by a different studio? Seems like apples and oranges. If anything you could compare it with that monster girl OVA that has some gore
>>
https://www.pinkpineapple.co.jp/detail.php?cid=4&did=1880

Baku ane 2
2017/11/24
>>
>>4735304
FINALLY.
>>
IT'S TOO SOON FOR APRIL'S FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ≥﹏≤
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.