[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsumamigui 3 The Animation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (14KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 192x262px
What are your thought about Tsumamigui 3 The Animation?
>>
I think this script is so confusing, like, who the fuck are the mother and daughter at the begining?
What happen to the rapist?

Is this from a game or something, case i think im missing a lot...
Pretty fappable though
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on plot? I didn't understand anything

>>4695347
It's VN
https://exhentai.org/g/900206/ad268bb173/
>>
weakest T-rex animation this year for me imo
The previous episodes were better
>>
The last scene was fucking amazing, but the history, man... Its just wtf.
>>
>>4695347
No NTR, it was bland, the ending they got was the easiest one to get, and the whole point of everything is nothing, poorly constructed honestly.
The MC was just apparently too good, he easily won without even lifting a finger. Everything didn't connect too, all of a sudden he just fucked everyone, but that's what to be expected of a 23 min animation tho.
>>
The main question is WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE BICTHES AT THE BEGINING?

I though they were the cuckhold's whores but they call him Akito too.
>>
what was the point of the NTR with other guy? he just dissappeared like he never existed
>>
The netorare that doesn't feel like netorare
>>
>>4695347
you need 140 QI for understand it.
>>
>>4695712
>Waaaah no NTR waaaah!
>>
>>4696126
My dick have just, like, 2
>>
>>4695328
Its great, the animation and voice acting are hot
Cant wait for the sequel
>>
>>4696203
Oh wait the second episode is out already
>>
>>4696203
I dont think its going to have a third ep. The story is already finished unless they make a ep. explaining the details above.
>>
>>4696477
What happened to the husband?
>>
>>4695328
play the game, its alicesoft its good.... Why would they waste animation on plot when you could just read it in the game.
>>
>>4696128
I feel like you got trigger and happy at the same time bud.
>>
>>4697779
Game was ok, part 2 and 1 was better imo. People on 4chan won't know tho, they're mainly lowselfesteem weebs with very little money to waste on hentai games and callgirls.
>>
>>4697779
I wanted the Miko MILF to have the rivals for her too but she didn't. While there is an expansion where she does it with the blonde dude, I felt it was too short.
>>
>>4697779
I not ven knew that is a game LoL. Its at least in english?
>>4697741
Who fuckin knows?

The story is weird, but hot(animation and voice are amazing). So basicly, worth it.
>>
Is it any info about next episode? I mean, I want more of this daughter from the beginning of ep2.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.