[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaki Hoshuu Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: hitohun_kaki8_hyoushi_pr.jpg (295KB, 1443x900px) Image search: [Google]
hitohun_kaki8_hyoushi_pr.jpg
295KB, 1443x900px
Hype thread for the next Chapter.

Risa is the best flat chest girl! I'm gonna scan this 8K.
>>
>>4683334
Sounds good. Hype
>>
What the fuck happened to the old man
Is he ded?
>>
>>4683410
he drowned
>>
>>4685350
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>4683334
>Best flat chest girl.
You are aware she is fourteen, aren't you? The creator has confirmed this.
>>
>>4685446
Eighteen translatesto fourteen in japanese. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>4685446
I just want more of the mom :D
>>
>>4685446
What's the problem again?
>>
Risa complains about getting raped but continues to wear the skirts that show her panties very easily.
>>
>>4686016
Risa is a rebel. The novel sheds light on this and she's even rumoured to be a slut due to her relationship with Seiichi. By the way, one explanation why Seiichi become a beta in the novel is that his penis and testiclesgot traumatized when Risa kicked it when he tried "raping" her.
>>
Has anyone translated the novel? I've been dying to get my hands on a translated version. Apparently someone was starting one and it just abruptly stopped.
>>
>>4686112
He is >>4683334. He's apparently translating it as he read the novel so he can't give any spoilers. Check his blog regularly for updates. He has doing a lot of projects though.
>>
So, who's the new old man?

How she got blackmailed again?
>>
>>4686216
Probably the teacher from the new school? A friend of the, now dead, old fuck?
>>
Sucks that the old man died, if indeed he did. He did promise he would provide for Risa's child, but I don't know if his estate will.
>>
>>4686333
She will have a abortion which she will pay by sleeping around and charging old men.
>>
By the way, it seems Hito no Fundoshi was approached by a AV maker and a Hentai Anime Maker (Probably Queen Bee) who wanted to adapt Kaki Hoshuu but he refused it because he felt neither is good enough.
>>
File: hitohun_kaki8_s1.jpg (81KB, 506x715px) Image search: [Google]
hitohun_kaki8_s1.jpg
81KB, 506x715px
>>
File: hitohun_kaki8_s2.jpg (104KB, 506x715px) Image search: [Google]
hitohun_kaki8_s2.jpg
104KB, 506x715px
>>4686409
>>
File: hitohun_kaki8_s3.jpg (107KB, 506x715px) Image search: [Google]
hitohun_kaki8_s3.jpg
107KB, 506x715px
>>4686412
>>
>>4686409
>>4686412
>>4686413

So I'm guessing the story is going towards her being just a slut who opens her legs for anyone now? Well she did that for the principle, so it's not much of a change. I just hope they get with the reveal already. As fun as much I like NTR stories continuing it gets annoying when they try to stretch it out way longer than they deserve to be, and don't add any new interesting sex to it. The last 4 chapters were rehashes of the second. Here's to hoping the artist mixes things up this time around. A gang bang would be nice.
>>
>>4686803
I would love to see her cheating on Seiichi with his Soccer Club teammates. Perhaps she gets blackmailed and forced to have a gangbang inside a Karaoke. Anal sex would also be awesome.

Risa had anal sex before...in the novel.
>>
Probably my favorite doujin of all time, there's something about the simplicity and harshness of it. Can anyone provide where the scans are from? And is there an estimated release date?
>>
File: 1478103866443.png (307KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478103866443.png
307KB, 848x480px
>>4686803
>going towards her being just a slut who opens her legs for anyone
>gang bang
lust-only ntr is boring as fuck
love + lust is where it's at
>>
Multi-NTR is a whole other level
>>
>>4686355
He made a right choice then. I wouldn't want Queen Bee butchered the series with subpar animation with rigged 2d models traced straight from the panels.
>>
File: 212001117595d.jpg (62KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
212001117595d.jpg
62KB, 319x450px
>>
>>4692862
Fuck, this is so hot. That asshole is such a tease. I hope there's some anal fucking next chapter.
>>
Isn't she pregnant?

I'm pretty sure her mom is also pregnant as well
>>
File: hitohun_170120.jpg (78KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
hitohun_170120.jpg
78KB, 416x600px
>>
>>4694237
This is from the novel not the newest chapter.
>>
>>4694244
sorry saw it here and thought it was from the new chapter.
https://exhentai.org/g/1088422/a708277f4a/
>>
I love Mamizu's work, I'm hoping this one lives up to the series!
>>
He posted a mini summary of the book on the catalog
PE teacher is confirmed dead but now the school's president is forcing her to have sex with him in order to be able to enter university (or whatever 不正入学先の理事長 means)
>>
>>4694454
What about her babby?

How did she and her mom go about things?
>>
>>4694454
Please post the summary here.
>>
>>4694454
>but now the school's president is forcing her to have sex with him in order to be able to enter university
That's kind of boring.
>>
>>4697210
But the school president has a smaller cock than Kojima so maybe we'll get to see Risa craving for a bigger cock. Perhaps she'll even start going to compensated dates before prostituting herself. I want to see her in a gangbang with Seiichi's Soccer club teammates, that would be awesome.
>>
>>4698664
I kinda don't want to her give into pleasure completely and degrade further. It happens so often that I'd like the author to subvert the trope and have her enjoy the pleasure but not seek it out, having the series end with the two still together happily and just having all of this as an unpleasant memory in school.
But that's never gonna happen, the guy will likely people a massive cuck and her a massive whore like normal.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.