[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The bride markets of Nysas #2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 46

File: tumblr_nmbhrgLMi71tjc3y3o8_1280.jpg (97KB, 640x671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmbhrgLMi71tjc3y3o8_1280.jpg
97KB, 640x671px
prev thread: https://yuki.la/h/4635273

Day is dawning over the largest slave/bride/concubine bazaar in Nysas, with a new bevy of beauties ready to be bought and sold to the highest bidder!
As the street criers call out the eight hour, a mass-summoned batch of succubi are dispatched to the rooms of yesterdays patrons who stayed the night, quickly crawling under the blankets and gently waking them the best way they know how.
>>
File: tumblr_opdtp6qMPe1ut65w2o2_1280.jpg (96KB, 850x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opdtp6qMPe1ut65w2o2_1280.jpg
96KB, 850x589px
>>4675997

Alright girls it's show time! Felicity I want you on the center left stage in time for the first customers. Make sure to show off that fine ass of yours!
"Like this?"
That's my girl! I'll make a fortune off those hips!
>>
>>4676052

Now Lania, center right if you please, don't forget to-
"I think I can handle looking sexy mistress."
Ugh, I just hope your owner beats that sass out of you.
Alright, maids! Coffee trays ready, we are officially open for business!
>>
File: tumblr_opdtp6qMPe1ut65w2o9_1280.jpg (157KB, 850x887px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opdtp6qMPe1ut65w2o9_1280.jpg
157KB, 850x887px
>>4676054
>>
I see, OP is still retarded.
>>
Well this took forever to come back.
>>
Having recently returned victorious from the frontlines, the High Commander of the Schwarzstein Legionnaires found himself stumbling inside a room full of scantily clad women and a shady person who seemed to be managing the entire "business".

"It seems that that idiot Johanne had set me up into coming into this place.." He said to himself as he looked around. Strangely, he felt that the atmosphere in the room was not that one he expected from a whorehouse or a brothel.

Rather, it was one of warmth and comfort.

He suddenly felt a wave of sadness and nostalgia wash over his entire being as he recalled the faint memories of his wife and child, all of the happy times they spent with each other...

"Tsk.. Goddamn it..." He muttered as he kept his emotions under check. "This isn't working out. Gotta find a way to distract myself from these thoughts." With barely a coherent plan, he strode towards the Mistress.

"Tell me, Mistress. Are you, by any chance, available for the taking?"
>>
>>4676055
"Two thousand and fifty gold for this 'un. Fully stocked anyhow, and the rest of the merchants in this town ar'a buncha candy-asses. Anna room, if you'd be kind."
>>
File: Old Mercenary.jpg (25KB, 338x480px) Image search: [Google]
Old Mercenary.jpg
25KB, 338x480px
An old man walks into the establishment, he looks around before walking to a table and seats himself. He looks weathered, must have come from far away. For his apparent age he wears his armor well, going from that and the scars he's some sort of soldier or guard perhaps.

He signs a waitress "Miss could i get a pint of beer and something to eat with it" he asks. When the waitress returns she asks his name and his business here, he replies "Raum Axefall's the name, sword for hire. As what brings me here... Well i'm at an older age and my best years are behind me. In my travels i heard of this place and now when i'm settling down i found myself in need of company. Yet one as weathered as i and at my age t'is no easy feat to find a willing bride. As such, i recalled this place and set my hopes to buy myself a willing bride for this old mercenary with the spoils of war that i attained in my youth."

"that's quite the tale but 'twon't do you no good if you use up all of your coin for a wife and left with nothing to keep her with. No offense intended but mercenaries aren't known to have enough coin to have a home and keep there armoury intact" the waitress said.

"No offense taken, but i did wel as a mercenary and besides that, i am hired by a minor lord to train his troops. As such he bestowed upon me a piece of land with a house. Wathever lady would end up by my side would want for almost nothing." Raum replied.

The waitress smiled and said "oh my, i would almost offer myself if i could. I hope you find a good bride sir Raum. But if you will excuse me i have to attend to the other clients now."

Watching the waitress go about her work again Raum said to himself with a crooked smile on his face "Let's see what the supposed legendary bride markets of Nysas have to offer".
>>
File: Final Fantasy 1 Black Mage.png (18KB, 364x516px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy 1 Black Mage.png
18KB, 364x516px
>>4676052
As the black mage calmly observed the merchandise on display, he grabbed one of her buttcheeks to test the firmness.

"A fine ass, indeed. Do you know how to pleasure a man, catgirl?"
>>
File: IMG_7148.jpg (22KB, 222x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7148.jpg
22KB, 222x353px
A middle-aged man, slowly walks through the entrance, expecting trouble, only to find a...brothel...it seems

After a long trip, he figured this place might just be the perfect place to rest overnight. Comforting, and seemingly safe, he thought

He blended in with a group of buyers, making observations
>>
Well well, 2050 gold that's enough to make a duke greedy. I guess i'll sit this one out. I've got a fair amount to spend but this is rediculous.

As for the cal lady, if she's for sale i'd like to see some more of her if possible.
>>
Having woken from his fun with Elva from the previous night, the Lord takes a stroll through the market. Upon sighting the Mistress he waves and walks over, "Hey sexy, have you got any new girls for sale?"
>>
>>4675997

A stocky Eastern merchant comes from one of the rest rooms, a wood elf slave by his side."Greetings, oh mistress of pleasures. Now, what wonders do you have for us tonight"

He whispers something in the ear of the slave and she returns to her mistress, ready for her next assignment, a pair of bloodstone-studded anklets the only thing that adorns her skin as compensation for her efforts the last night.

"Should this one be available for a long-term rent or permanent sale,oh provendress of delights, I am most interested."
>>
(Yay, I was hoping it would come back! Ran out of Houtengeki pics of the girl I was using before though.)

Corven continued to reach around Mirlene's body as he once again went back into heat. Now fingering her vagina.

"C-Corven, this is so l-lewd"

Corven's face almost gained a bestial look to it as he fondled Mirlene. A far cry from the young, awkward magician he was hours ago. Mirlene pushed him away for a second and swam to the other edge of the tub.

"If you're going to act like an animal, at least do me like one!" she playfully chastised. She got on her knees and leaned against the bath's edge, sticking out her plump ass and wiggled it around as a means to beckon her young husband over to her.

Corven moved himself over to her and placed himself behind her rear end, guiding himself into her once again. Mirlene let out a small squeal of pleasure and he took her.

In and out, in and out. An almost perfectly rhythmic pattern like a dog mating with it's bitch. Her large buttocks slapping against his waist, sending a ripple through the thick layer of fat within her large behind. It was so pleasing for Corven to look at, each stroke was a new giggle. The sound of moans, flesh slapping together, and water slushing about filled the room. Eventually, Corven couldn't hold himself back and ejaculated once more inside her, letting out a loud yell as he did. Mirlene in turn moaned as cum filled her cervix, and started to fertilize her eggs.

He reached his head over to hers, she in turn turned to face him, and the two shared a romantic kiss. As they parted, she laughed and said "I think we need another bath."
>>
The sun shone through the windows of the presidential suite Jayvyn rented out. He lay in bed between his two young, no longer virgin, elves. On his left the blond, Elwyn and on his right the blue-haired, Asana. The things they did last night, he admits were too much for them. They were exactly what he was looking for, so he decided to let loose for the night. Regardless, he was content to let them sleep in his arms a little longer.

Would have if weren't for a succubus waltzing into their room.

They got up and went to the bathroom to wash themselves. The girls were still stunned from last night. After Jayvyn got dressed, they asked what his plans were for today.

"We're going to stay for at least one more day. Oh, before I forget." He took out and put on a choker collar for both of them. They both had a small gem on them. "Just so everyone knows that neither of you are for sale anymore. Now, let's see what they have for today."
>>
File: Rein Howland.jpg (374KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Rein Howland.jpg
374KB, 850x1202px
With a long stride, a young-looking man enters the market, an impassive expression on his face as he paces by groups of girls.

He looks around the market and finds whoever is running the place, "I wish to browse your finest selection of girls, could you show me to them?"
>>
When the succubus entered the room, Ekkehard's new girls - the purple-haired Lierin and the pink Seldanna - darted awake and pressed their man assertively. Ekkehard laid out their situation quite clearly during the libido-charged night before; as long as they maintained his affections, he would protect the pair and treat them well in the harsh climate of his hometown. If they bored him... he wouldn't. It wouldn't bode well for the girls if their new master were to be stolen away by a demon.

But the girls had dome well and Ekkehard was satisfied, so he turned down the succubus's offer. He and his women washed, and Ekkehard dressed for the day.

Before returning to the market, Ekkehard wrapped a beaten metal chain as a necklace around both of his girls.

"I used to wear those chains I've given you. Consider it a gift, the mark of my favor. Take care of them - they prove that you're mine."
>>
File: bride_market.jpg (222KB, 850x586px) Image search: [Google]
bride_market.jpg
222KB, 850x586px
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

Brief Refresher: Got into an argument with the "local constabulary" over this place, nearly had to axe a bitch, dropped 1,100g on a dark elf priestess (Pic related, her on the far left). Story/greentext in a minute.
>>
>>4679920
>Vastas nods to himself, sighing as he throws a small sack of coins to the Market Mistress.
Aye, here's the gold, as promised. Now then, lass, I'll be back her for you in an hour or so. I've a few tasks to take care of in this nexus of idiocy and I want to give you time to pack--assuming you have something to bring with you. Ah--your name, by the by, before I forget?

>The priestess stares in shock at her new "husband." The hood over the half-elf ranger's face made it hard to judge his expression, but he looked serious enough. Asking a slave for her name and not giving her a new one? This was unlike any slave house she'd seen before.
"Sahela. And I shall wait--but do not assume that my acquiescence is patience."

>Vastas nods again, walking off towards the auction house. But not before leaving her a few silver coins.
"Not in the habit of makin' asses of myself or others. Grab somethin' to drink while you wait if you need one."

>Sahela watched her "husband" wander away, not sure how to feel about her situation.
>>
>>4679922
>Sahela finds herself, not for the first time, regretting agreeing to join that caravan. Had she joined any other caravan than one led by Hokiir, with her idiotic posturing, delusions of grandeur, and general incompetence, she wouldn't have been captured and sold like common cattle at that slave auction. “Bride Market of Nysas” – a farcical name if she ever heard one. Call a slave market what you want, the commodity of the day is still sentient lives.

>However, if she were being honest (which her goddess commands of all her people) she would have to say that there were few at that market she would prefer to this “Tarkain Vastas” fellow. After a brief wait at the front of the auction house, he rode up astride a strange reptilian creature which had stopped and stared her down for a moment before Vastas rubbed it upon its massive snout.

>He allowed her to ride behind him astride the creature's saddle, stirring it on—and off they went. Nysas disappeared behind them over the horizon only a few minutes after passing the city gates, and, though she could tell Vastas was in a foul mood it was not directed at her.
“What troubles you, er, husband?”

>He snorts at her words, glancing at her out of the corner of his eye.
Cut the formalities, miss. Just call me “Vastas.” Works out easier for all of us, that way. So, what winds a priestess of Kier'halan out in the Bride Market of Nysas of all places? Ain't exactly the dark-kin's favored hunting grounds for slaves. If you don't want to talk, you don't have to, but we're goin' to be riding this ornery lizard for a while and passin' the time never hurts.

>Sahela tightens her grip around his waist as the reptilian beast hurtles over a fallen log.
“I will tell you if you tell me where this blasted creature is taking us, Half-Blood.”

>She awaits for Vastas to reprimand her for the slur—laughter catches her completely by surprise. It is like leaves of late fall, she decides.
>>
>>4679924
Ah, what gave it away? My roguish good looks? We're heading to my village—nice little place, ain't a slaver, raider, or trader that's found the place that we didn't want findin' it. You're gonna like the place—got a nice little temple with a few shrines in it 'n everything. Even got one to Kier'halan, too!

>She didn't know whether to be relieved or frustrated.
“You make no noise when your feet touch the ground, yet you are far too broad of frame to be a full-blood. Now, regarding our housing—where will we be staying?”

>Vastas grins at her as the reptilian beast slows to a halt in front of a stable on the outskirts of a small village within the great expanse of trees. Though her people had long since moved to the desert regions of the world, Sahela still feels in her soul at the sight of the gargantuan trees encircling the village—a holdover, no doubt, from the stories of her people. Vastas speaks quickly, hopping off the back of the beast and brushing off his coat.
Never you worry about that. Now c'mon, hop off, lass. Old Kaitor isn't gonna bite ya—unless ya wave some meat in front of his maw, the bleathering old drake. Welcome to the village of Nol.

>Sahela gulps and slides off the back of the beast, clutching the cloak she'd been given and her pack of meager belongings close. So this is to be her new life.
>>
File: elf2.jpg (246KB, 1000x865px) Image search: [Google]
elf2.jpg
246KB, 1000x865px
>>4679925
>The village is small, though well fortified beyond even the massive copse of trees encircling its perimeter. There are several houses surrounding the small square into which Sahela walks, and though her Common is rusty she can easily read the signs of the stores. A general store. A weapons shop. An inn for weary travelers. All the standard accouterments she would expect of a small outskirt village. She'd raided a dozen just like it before she'd taken the oath of Kier'halan. She supposed that this was the price she'd pay for her banditry all those years ago.

>She glanced at her “husband” as he pulled his hood back, letting his short, pointed ears free and finally giving her a decent look at the man. She could have definitely done worse at the Bride Market, of that she was certain. Vastas was far younger than she had originally assumed—with his gruff manner of speech and how easily he navigated the forest, she'd assumed him to be in his early hundred-fifties. Early middle age for a half-blood like him. He looked maybe twenty six human years. Younger than her by a long shot.
“You would refer to one so far your senior as myself as “miss” and “lass” when you are barely old enough to grow that scraggle you call a beard?”

>He visibly bristled at that remark—a reaction that Sahela hadn't been expecting.
Hey, watch it, missy. I'm not the one who got caught in a raid gone bad, yeah? Besides, what's a priestess of Kier'halan doin' going raiding in the first place? Thought they stuck you rosary-clutchin' harlots in the temples and hoped you'd go away.

>Now her hackles raise. What does this mongrel know of her traditions?!
“The Lady of Oaths and Debts asks that all stand and fight when the time comes, cur!”
>>
File: anubisian.jpg (188KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
anubisian.jpg
188KB, 418x600px
>>4680470
>Another laugh—this time from someone other than him. A woman's voice, brisk and full of life. Sahela whips around to see the intruder. She is a tall woman with sharply pointed, canine ears—an Anubisian, dressed in their traditional (read: skimpy) garb.
“Vastas, you randy bastard! You only just left yesterday! Bringing back another one, eh? Maybe this one'll be Mrs. Right, for once! Hah!”

>Vastas, Sahela notes, is less than pleased to see the Anubisian woman. Though she would not describe the man's expression as “anger,” by any means. No, it is more-
Koja's heaving tits, Maaya, the hell're you doin' here this early in the evenin'? Uh, Maaya, this is Sahela, Sahela, this is-

>The Anubisian woman strides forward confidently, breasts bouncing almost freely and offers a hand to Sahela with a grin.
“Maaya Khumtez, at your service! I'm a, how do I put it, 'personal acquaintance of Mr. Vastas, here! I'll leave you two lovebirds alone for now and get back to the temple and Tomar—I'm really glad to see another priestess here, by the way. Here's hoping that you find some time to visit!”

>Sahela nods and waves Maaya goodbye with a confused, worried glance at Vastas. The Ranger sighs and waves her along.
Fortune favors the fools, Sahela. C'mon, we've got sunlight to burn and I need to show you around the town. This way towards my humble abode.

>He wasn't kidding. The building is modest despite standing two stories tall. Surrounding it is a small copse of trees and bushes, and he leads Kaitor, the riding-drake, to his stall nearby before setting out its slop and water. The house is mostly green, though Sahela sees signs of a far older paint-job peeking through peeling plaster and paint. Through the windows she can see several weapons holstered against one of the walls, and Tarkain presents the house with a jaunty wave.
And here she is, Casa de Vastas. Just needed to get ol' Kaitor put away for now. C'mon, I'll show you the town proper-like.
>>
File: elf3.jpg (219KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elf3.jpg
219KB, 679x1000px
>>4680474
>Nol is larger than she had anticipated by far—though not so huge that it could rival Nysas or even her home city of Shade. Vastas toured her around the village. A lengthy river divided the village roughly in half and provided a lumber mill and a source of fresh fish, though most of the fare was game and meat from the nearby farms. Everywhere they went, Vastas was met with loud joy and louder laughter at “Mrs. Right.”

>Sahela would have felt affronted by the comparisons, but every villager she ran into was so obnoxiously polite and cheerful to meet her that she quashes the notion. The day is nearly done by the time they arrive at the village entrance, the sun fading through the treeline. Vastas nods a few times, stretching out, before tossing her a small sack of coins and waving at her.
Alright, lass, here's where we end off. Here's some coin for you to stay at the inn—just tell 'em Vastas sent you and they'll help you get set up in the village somewhere. Pleasure to meet ya, Sahela.

>Wait, WHAT?!
(More later. Still writing. Come on, someone, anyone who ain't me, post somethin', ya daft cunts! We're all degenerates, here.)
>>
The merchant has been looking around, restingg on a divan and now and then puffing on the lacquered hookah on the nearby table. Some of the newcomers were interesting, but the offerings did not seem as good as yesterday.

He looks at the catwoman with interest, but as much as he appreciates a good pussycat, he already has someone in mind for the guildhall, and the elf servant from yesterday is also quite suited for the position. For himself, he has something else in mind. He approaches the market mistress and beckons her to come closer. "Greetings again, mistress of delights. I have a specific request for today. I want to acquire a travelling companion - a girl tough enough to not mind long trips, and smart and charming enough to be good company during the day. Needless to say, she must be loyal and dedicated, too. A pretty face is good, but not as important as for a trophy wife. Naturally, discretion and skill in the erotic arts are valuable too, but I do not doubt that any girl you offer is well schooled in those. The race is not that important, but ideally she should be of a breed that is not ancient and wrinkled in ten years, if gods will we survive by then. What do you have to offer?"

He thinks for a second, and adds. "Oh, and is the dark-skinned elven nymph from last night available for sale or longer rent?" On second though, even if the elf was no good for travel, she looked like a great choice for the guildhouse - a cheerful, eager slut accustomed to meeting weary travelers and taking the edge from a long trip. By the looks of it, she was either lettered or with a quick mind, too.
>>
So...
how exactly does this work?
>>
>>4678832
Jayvyn and his elves sat in the audience awaiting the next auction. Asana spoke up. "Sir, if I may ask, how many more girls are you going to purchase?"

Jayvyn thought for a second. "I'm actually fine with you two. Now that I think about it, counting you two, five or six girls would be good. I have a rather large estate, so extra help may be needed. Besides that one guy left with the same amount."

Hearing that, the girls were quite interested in what would be their new home. They both knew that Jayvyn, for now at least, saw them more as slaves than wives. Judging from his behavior so far, there was still a chance he would be a kind master. Neither of them wanted to live on the street. But with him they'd be provided for. Elwyn and Asana considered themselves lucky to have been bought by him. Right then, the succubus from earlier came over.

"There you are! Excuse me sir, but the market mistess has an offer for you." She handed Jayvyn a card. "Your purchase of the presidential suite has upgraded you to VIP status. If you like, you can have a more private and personal selection of the market's girls, special requests, and access to other options. First dibs basically. My name is Sumana and I've been asked to accompany you today for all of your requests and purchases."

Jayvee smiled. "All right then. But before anything, I'd like to see the auction first." Susana looked over shoulder towards the stage before moving in to whisper.

"I don't if I'm supposed to tell you this, but I caught a look backstage. I don't know what's going on, but it's total chaos back there. Believe me the auctions aren't going to start for while."
>>
>>4682264

Have your own character(s) do whatever, don't make other people's characters do stuff.
>>
File: 1e17a15ac0575a81cf2467dbdc4ae3d3.jpg (104KB, 529x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1e17a15ac0575a81cf2467dbdc4ae3d3.jpg
104KB, 529x1000px
>>4683700
I dunno, you could try for a crossover or collab, but you'd both probably hae to link up via dischord or some other chat, work things out, and THEN post.
Could have great results, could end up making a new enemy.
Several of these are pretty good, although it's a little odd having to sift through different stories layered on top of each other.
But life is nothing if not a challenge.
Kinda hoping to see more of Vastas.

Also I find it very sad you can no longer have this sort of stuff on /D anymore.
>>
>>4676954

Absolutely sir! She's yours for the taking! Jocelyn, show this gentleman to his room and grant him his every desire!
"Right this way milord!"
>>
>>4677109

Felicity took his hand and held it against her.
"Hehe, I'm familiar with the basics sir..."
>>
>>4678545

She blushed. "Good morning milord! I hope Elva and your new slaves managed to satiate your...appetites?"
>>
File: Scar(1).jpg (41KB, 736x875px) Image search: [Google]
Scar(1).jpg
41KB, 736x875px
The building was just coming to life. Everyone milling about and setting up for the new day auction. A tall man in hooded cloak entered the main hall. Stopping just inside the door he looked around. Spying the Market Mistress he strode towards her at a quick pace. He stopped behind her as she spoke with a merchant. Once she was down he cleared his throat and bowed slightly towards her as she turned to him.

"It is done," he said in a low voice and twitching his cloak slightly showed her a leather satchel at his side.
>>
"With these materials you can have many fine accessories made for your lovely girls," he said as he twitched his cloak closed. "I do believe that this upholds my end of the bargain."

He gave her another slight bow then made his way into one of the side lounge halls. He took a table to himself and setting the satchel down on the floor he waved over one of the serving maids. He ordered a drink and some food placing a small blue crystal to open a tab on her tray. He did not lower his hood as she walked away. After a moment succubus glided passed him whispering a message as she picked up the satchel discretely to take it to her Mistress in the back.
>>
>>4684535
"Yeah, they were all insatiable, and the dragon girls had far more stamina than I expected."
He puts an arm around her and leans in to whisper,
"But I bet they're nothing compared to you~."
>>
>>4678599

The merchant approaches the market mistress again, hiding the impatience in his voice. "Good day, market mistress.Your charge's work last night was most appreciated.Did you hear my previous requests? I am interested in procuring her - permanently or for a longer period - for our guild hall, as well as looking for a woman with a particular skill set to accompany me on my travels.I trust you can offer a good companion who is as skillful an assistant and a confidante as she is a lover?"
>>
>>4679887

His elves impressed Ekkehard that he decided to procure skilled traveling companions for his arduous return trip to the borderlands here rather than another, less reliable establishment. He approached the mistress with his request.

As he spoke, he wrapped his arms around his two women and drew one to each side, casually groping both of them.

"Good day, mistress. I must say, your girls are excellent. Do you have any girls who can fight? I recall one from yesterday, but I don't believe she was taken. I'll buy her if she's still available. Also, if you've a mage with healing talents, I'd love a look."
>>
>>4682307
Jayvyn told Sumana what he was looking for before she flew off to search. Elwyn suggested another area to go to while they waited.

They walked into a place with music blaring. There was stage with some scantily-clad dancers moving to the beat. Elwyn explained that this stage was being used for girls with a talent for dancing or singing.

"I was actually going to be on this stage if you hadn't bought me."

"You're a dancer?" Jayvyn remembered from last night that she was more toned and flexible than he thought.

"Yes. This lets the dancers show off and attract a buyer. I hear most get bought very quickly though.

"Well, until Sumana gets back, lets see they can do." Being a VIP, Jayvyn found a big stuffed chair to sit in. He invited Elwyn to sit across his lap with her leaning into the left side of his chest. Asana hopped up onto the chair's right arm with her leaning towards Jayvyn's head.
>>
>>4684526
A lanky man with fine scholar robes enters the market and walks towards the market mistress
Greetings mistress, I have come here today to acquire one of your fine girls. Actually i came here yesterday but I am afraid I was overlooked as result of a quarrel that happened at the time.
You see I have recently made a breakthrough on high grade healing potions which allows me to synthesize them more easily, lower the price and increase my income. However I am afraid that I am not gonna be able to keep up with demand, as such I need a slave to assist me, as well as to relieve me from work stress at night. Though a girl with knowledge on alchemy with be much appreciated I realize that is something rather unusual on slave and I am willing to take a younger lass perhaps on her mid or late teens to take on as an apprentice, I am ready to train her on whatever is needed . As for aesthetics I would prefer some pale skin, red or blue hair, and maybe some exotic eye color like silver or yellow.
My only actual demand is for her to be meek, but of course the more traits you are able to match the more handsome the pay will be.
>>
File: 1481918243225.jpg (168KB, 612x670px) Image search: [Google]
1481918243225.jpg
168KB, 612x670px
>>4679920
>Pic related
I don't see any elves.
>>
>>4686966
You've got eyes, yes? Someone didn't tag the elf, but she's definitely got knife ears, not 'umie ears.
>>
>>4685985
(To breathe some life into this thread, free to choose any girls from my last post, this post, and the next two.)

Jayvyn groped and fondled Elwyn's breasts as they watched the shows. Between her gasps and heavy breaths, she expounded some of her knowledge on the dances that were being performed.

"This looks like another dance from the desert kingdoms like the last one. The outfit styles have been growing in popularity."
>>
>>4687686
"Ooh. They're doing ballet."

These young girls displayed incredible flexibility. Jayvyn was entranced by their grace. He ordered some food and drink. Without a table Asana was made to hold them.
>>
>>4687698
"Pole dancing. I'm sure you're no stranger to this sir."

Jayvyn watched the angelic sisters do their exotic dance. Simple and a clear contrast from the more traditional dances they've seen so far. Something was different about these two though. Not just a certain power coming from them, but a different vibe. These two were used to this setting and were confident in their "talents".
>>
>>4687700
Another striptease. Jayvyn wondered if perhaps he should buy one of these girls. He made a note to have Elwyn show skills. He took his glass from Asana to have another sip. It's still to early to tell, but Asana seemed to be enjoying serving him.
>>
File: images-76.jpg (32KB, 547x269px) Image search: [Google]
images-76.jpg
32KB, 547x269px
Good day gentlemen!
I offer one thousand apologies for this disgraceful delay!
However such words would fall hopelessly short of providing adequate reparations.
And thus, we offer a more... tangible incentive for your continued patronage.
Any two of these lovely specimens, free of charge!
First taker gets three!
>>
And now, back to the reason you're all here!
Next on the block we have this delicious little dark elf! 19, virginal, the whole works!
Plus, whoever wins her gets a free, complimentary bride!
Start your bidding!
>>
>>4689469
"I'll take second from the far right, the redhead and the silver haired girl."
>>4689497
"I'll also take her for 500g."
>>
>>4689502

Lord Spellsword! Always a pleasure to serve you milord. Kata, Milane and Savannah are yours to keep!
"Heh, you're not a bad lookin fella!"
"Good day milord!"
"Um...hi..."
If you need anything, collars, chains etc. then just ask!

A generous bid! Let's see if it's the highest!
>>
(No Market Mistress today?)
>>
>>4689469
"Well that was a nice show. Maybe I shou-wait what?! When did this start again?!

"One minute ago dude." spoke an employee. "Two free of charge. That early bird got three."

"Oh that's it." Jayvyn walks up. "I'll take the two on the far left. The small black-haired one and the blonde with the huge rack. Collar them too." He took some time to take a breath a regain his composure. "
>>
>>4689469
Well nothing wrong with some amusement while i'm waiting to bid. The 4th and 5th from the left (the purple haired dark lady and the lady to the right of her) for me
>>
>>4689497
Two for the price of one eh.. well that's worth my gold and i have heard elves are good lovers 600 gold for the dark elf!!
>>
>>4689469
"I'd like the girl in the center and the third from the right. Collared, please."
>>
>>4689801
"I raise to 700g."
>>
"I offer 1,000g, and two dragon fangs for the dark elf."
>>
"I'll also take the one on the far right. She seems like she is of some intelligence."
>>
"And the young blonde as well seeing as she is the last. My my, but she does look she is full of energy."
>>
>>4690625
(Just a hint, you should reply on the post it's easier to track that way ;) )
>>
>>4689497
A 1000 gold and two dragonfangs, that's much more coin then this mercenary will ever make even for two brides. A pitty i kinda liked the dark elf, oh well, much more fish in this sea i suppose. I hope these lordlings get their fill and give the more honest men a turn.
>>
"I'm no lord my friend," Falton said with a wave of his hand his hood still up. "I am a hunter by trade. Perhaps if you would like special materials for your new women I might have some wares for you."

[I don't play here that often. I don't actually know how to reply with the linked messages.]
>>
>>4690801
A hunter you say hmm, i guess you must have a top notch hunting party to get two fangs from a dragon for yourself. But i will keep your offer in mind for when i have my bride. (each post has a number ex. No.4690801 if you click on it you can reply to that post)
>>
>>4690873

"Who says I hunt with a party?" the hooded man asked amusidly.

He stood from his chair his food, drink, and girls had not been brought to him yet and walked over to the older man. He extended his hand to clasp the other's in greeting settling something in the older man's hand.

"Consider this a taken of friendship," he grinned the angle he was standing at revealed the scars and damaged eye before heading back to his own table.
[Thanks]
>>
>>4689469

The delay was annoying, but the show was passable.The free girls did not look bad, either. Some of the faster patrons were quick to call out their favourites, but there were a few that showed promise. The one way on the right looked intelligent and capable of more than bedroom tricks, and leftover girl was young and thus pliable... and likely to fill out.

"Far right and fourth from the right. No collar, if they are well trained. Collared, if they still need instruction. Have they been properly trained in the sexual arts?"

The dark elf he had little interest in.He was not a slave merchant himself, at least not usually,so he had little interest in virgins.
>>
>>4691184
"I am sorry, good merchant," he called as his food and drink were brought to him. "I have already spoken for them."
>>
((well,crap, ninja'd)

The easterner looks at the man with some annoyance, but shrugs. The one on the right in particular was promising.

"Fine," he says, "May they do well by you."
>>
>>4691200
He nods and waves a serving girl over. He speaks to her and places a few golden coins in her hand. The girl nods and leaves. Minutes later she returns to the merchant with a dust covered bottle.

"One of our oldest and finest wines sir."

She leaves the bottle on his table and resumes her duties.
>>
what the fuck are you all doing
>>
>>4689497
(Do I assume since no one else has tried to outbid me that I've won her? If so who is the second bride? Market sister?)
>>
>>4684533

With shifty eyes glowing through the darkness of his hat, the Black Mage made sure the Market Mistress and her sister were distracted.

Opening his arms, his cloak acted as a curtain to both his sides in a way only Felicity could see his rod towering between his legs, pointing at her inquisitively.

"Show me those basics you speak of. If you are sly enough, your ass will have a new master to serve, vixen."
>>
File: AssistingAuctioneer.jpg (112KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
AssistingAuctioneer.jpg
112KB, 500x640px
>>4677040
"Excuse me, sir," a young man spoke walking up to him with a woman just behind him. "I've been informed that you are looking for a bride, and it would seem that you've been having a little trouble."

He motioned for the woman to step forward. She smiled warmly at him and bowed her head a little.

"This is Celena," he said bowing slightly. "She is one of our private selling brides. She has shown interest in you sir. She is yours if you are willing to meet her price."

The young man walked away leaving the two of them alone."
>>
>>4691744
"Hello," Celena said with a soft smile. "I'm to understand that you are looking for a wife."

"I will not deny that I am not as exotic or specialized as some of the others here. I will do everything I can to make you happy. I will cook, clean, and give myself to you. All I ask is that you at least give me one child of my own. Many of the men that come here do not wish for such things. If you are willing to meet me on that term alone I will reduce my current asking price of 800g to 400g."

She smiled at him lifting the front of her sheer dress revealing her moist thighs, and leaned down and cupped him in her hand asking him with her eyes.
>>
File: 18868ca014534013611634.jpg (96KB, 640x811px) Image search: [Google]
18868ca014534013611634.jpg
96KB, 640x811px
>>4691749
>>
File: 9743cb7cf8b56693d4e5f66455e85bed.jpg (814KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9743cb7cf8b56693d4e5f66455e85bed.jpg
814KB, 799x1000px
>>4689574
Jayvyn put his frustrations aside and turned towards his two new girls. Suddenly, Sumana, the succubus assistant assigned to him showed up.

"Jayvyn sir there you are!" she flew towards him with a smile. "I've been looking for you. Oh? Have you decided to make a full-on harem sir?"

"You disappeared. And by the looks of it yes. What is it?"

"I have these." She handed him a small stack of papers. "Files on some of the market's more "special" girls. According to what you told me, I think these ones will fit your tastes.

"I'll look at these later. Right now I'd like to meet the ones here right now."
>>
>>4690981
"Thanks friend" Raum said while grabbing the man's arm in a warrior's greeting. "I hope you find blood and glory in the hunt and a nice woman you fancy in this fine establishment." Raum said as the hunter turned to sit back at his table, showing scars of veterancy. Raum sat back down at his table feeling he had gained a friend and much more respect for no hunter earns such scars by boasting.
>>
>>4691749
Raum looked at the fine lady standing in front of him. She claimed not to be "exotic" or "specialized" but her voice was like silk to his ears and her appearance as exotic as any elf or princess from far lands to his eyes. Raum stood from his chair and took her by the hands and knelt before her looking into her amber eyes as he said.

"Dear Celena, to me you are as fair as any noblewomen i have laid eyes upon. Yes i seek a wife, one who can fill the empty nights now that i am to old for mercenary work. I will gladly give you a child, i would like to have a family like i haven't had in many a year with many children. Stout boys with strong backs and fair girls with flowers in their hair. I have job at a lesser lord's keep to train his troops and a patch of land with a house on it. I will take care of you and love you and our children with all my heart. None of you shall go hungry nor shall i let you wanting for anything. I will defend you with all the strength i can muster until the day i die. So i solemnly swear upon my honour."

Raum stood up, all the while keeping his gaze locked upon Celena's amber eyes. He continued.

"But, i give ye fair warning. I am far older than you and my occupation has left me scarred and some wounds will never fully heal. As such be aware that i may die well before you do. This is the risk i lay bare to you so you may decide, in good conscience, if you want me or not."

As Raum said this he let go of Celena's hands and once again knelt before her his head bowed and eyes closed. Awaiting her answer.

(honestly this couldn't been timed better. as of tomorrow i'm on holiday for about a week and a half. So i'll try to post and make an ending if possible. See you guys when i come back if this thread is still going by then or i'll see you in the next Bride Markets thread. If this thread is closed by the time i come back and haven't closed the story between Raum and Celena i will do so in the next thread if that's okay)
>>
>>4689469
(Enter the market at night)
Hello fellow, i am pretty new in the slave scene and so i wanted to ask if you have some hints and advice for what i must look out.
And maybe, and clearly only maybe, i could get a discount on my first slave.
If possible something cheap for the beginning.
>>
>>4691210

The merchat raised an eyebrow, and laughed. A bottle of wine was almost endearingly small a gesture, but at least he could appreciate it. "Thank you, miss," he smiled widely at the girl, pushing a slightly larger pile of coins her way. "Treat the young lad the same way. Keep the rest, if you can. In case he is interested in reselling the girls, let me know. By the way, let your mistress know that I am looking to purchase a capable girl or three - especially smart ones who do not mind a bit of travel. "
>>
File: 7010 idolm@ster layla.png (297KB, 441x703px) Image search: [Google]
7010 idolm@ster layla.png
297KB, 441x703px
>>4693287
>>4693000
>>4691817
>>4691744
>>4691257
>>4689946
>>4689546
>>4689517
>>4686724
>>4684535
>>4679233
>>4677140

"Um, excuse me, Madame/Sir."

Wandering around the market was a young looking girl in white attire. Her appearance suggested an apprentice of the magickal arts. Gently tugging on your clothes to get your attention, you naturally turned to look her into the eyes.
Incredible.
Their piercing blue color gave the impression that they could see into the deepest depths of your soul, and their contrast to her tan skin made them look sharper than any pair you had ever seen.
Meager yet elegant in figure, this girl was an exotic beauty in her own rights.

"Have you perhaps seen my master? He is a typical Black Mage. Glowing eyes under a large wizard hat? Also quite the pervert. I thought he might have wandered into here."
>>
>>4693316
"I am afraid i have not little girl, but how about this" lifting they girl on his shoulders "This place is somewhat crowded but a pointy hat should be easy to spot, tell me if you see him.
If you don't mind me asking what kind of person is your master and what has he tought you?"
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>4693378
"Little girl?"
Edelszvarts pouted. "I'll be 19 in Libr--"
Before she could continue her objection, a shriek escaped her as she was lifted onto the Alchemist's shoulder. Her previous protest gave place to a giggle.

Watching out for her master, she answered the man's query.

"Master Noir... hm. I'd say he is a good man, overall. He acts like his profession, you know what they say about dark magick... But actually he's a big softie. Oh, and he's seriously weak to pretty girls and women. Can't help but try to look up every skirt in the kingdom."

Turning her torso to look into another direction, her belly invited the Alchemist to a good look of its flat tone.

"As to what he taught me, we are on a pilgrimage so I may become a Gray Mage. So naturally, I'm learning dark magick from him, but it's quite hard on me as a White Mage. And... um... Male Mana Extraction..."

She said the last sentence sheepishly, shifting a bit on her butt. The alchemist couldn't help but notice how squishy her posterior felt against his shoulder as she stirred.
>>
Barjan suppressed a chuckle. A grey mage in training,eh? "Good luck with your training, little mistress of magic. I am sure you will get the hang of this... extraction... in no time. Perhaps your mentor is currently refreshing his own knowledge of those techniques? I am afraid I have not seen any hats, accompanied by shifty glowing eyes, lately. Anything else he may be wearing?"
>>
He sat there enjoying his beer and food when they finally brought his girls to him. The two that he had gotten for free were still completely naked. The young elven lass timidly stood beside them. Behind them was the one he figured was his freebee for acquiring the young elven lass. She was a dark elf as well, though obviously much older and well endowed. The first three were not chained, but this one was. She was clothed similarly to the younger elf, but with added chains around her wrists and ankles a gag in her mouth preventing her from talking. The fire her eyes spoke what she could not, and from that look he guessed she was using every curse she knew on him at this moment.

"Good day, sir," the woman in glasses spoke softly giving him a bow. "My name is Nanao, and this is Hiyori."

"Hiya," Hiyori said smiling at him.

"Excuse me," Falton called motioning to the girl who had been serving him. "I think I'll be needing a room for the night."

"Of course, sir," she said with a smile and nod. "The gem you used to pay for your food and drink will be more than enough to cover a room as well."

"Perhaps one with a bath?" he asked as he finished his food.

"Of course sir," she nodded. "Give me just a moment."
>>
>>4695404
Surprised at her light weight and soft butt he spaced out for a moment before talking again. "That is nice name mine is cyrus.Well if pretty girls are his weak spot I can see why he picked you" as he said this he put his hands on her knees to keep her steady.
"Actually I came here today to purchase an apprentice of my own but I can't seem to get noticed. I was ready to teach her all that was needed too, magic and otherwise." Slowly moving his right hand higher he slightly carresed her tight.
"I have to say I am a little disappointed you already have a master, you are actually what I was looking for. Do you think noir would be interested in doing buissnes? If he intended to purchase something here I believe he would appreciate some extra spending cash."
>>
>>4696632
"Oh... Oh! Me? Oh, you flatter me, sir."
Again, she giggled, pleased. "I think I can see--eeeek!"
Startled by Cyrus' wandering hand, she made a short squeal in surprise and started kicking the air. Losing balance, she tumbled down his shoulder to the floor.
Almost immediately, she stood up and bowed in apology.
"I'm sorry! I'm very sensitive, so I kind reacted on a whim. Please, don't feel offended!"
Taking Cyrus' hand in her own tiny one, she inquired him to follow her.
"I think I saw Master Noir near the center left stage. Um... may I ask what you need an assistant for, exactly? You are an alchemist, right, sir? Maybe we can work something out."
>>
As they waited Falton ordered more food so that the girls could eat. The young elven girl's eyes brightened when the food was placed before her. She turned to him and spoke something in a foreign language to him. He nodded and she smiled even more before picking up a honey glazed roll and took a huge bite.

Hiyori reatcted similarly and started grabbing things left and right shoving whatever she could into her mouth.

"They weren't starving you were they?" he asked looking over to Nanao.

"No," she answered as she adjusted her glasses and taking a dainty bite from a steaming meat dish. "However, they didn't exactly keep us well fed."

"Sir," the young woman whom had been helping him so far returned and bowed. "Your room is ready."

"Then let us go," Falton said standing. "After you my dear."

Their little group was guided down several halls, and up a few stairs. They approached a large oak door.

"Here we are sir," she bowed to him after having opened the door. "Please enjoy your stay."
>>
>>4697162
"I-I am sorry that was completely uncalled for from my part." he said nervously quickly recovering his composure.
"You see recently I have been focusing my research on healing potions, since it is a well demanded resource for adventurers the profits would help me fund future projects.
I have managed to make a breakthrough that increases the potency as well as the percentage of yield, however i cannot keep up with the demand by myself. That and I was also looking for some um... relief from the resultant work stress" he paused as he saw a man with a black wizard hat that Edelszvarts mentioned.
"Is that your master?" cyrus said pointing at the man with the hat.
>>
"Fuck all y'all, stop this."
>>
>>4691367
>>4697373

"Master Noir!"
That's right, bitch, you call my name.
"What are you doing?!"
How the fuck is she speaking with her mouth full?

As the question raced through his mind and he was peaking, now holding the bobbing catgirls' head in place to finish off at his own pace, he felt a tiny hand pushing through the curtain of his cloak. A well-known pair of eyes that could pierce through souls observed his act.

Jumping back, out of Felicity's warm mouth, who was serving him from up the low stage, she threatened to fall forward without his support.
Not a man to let beauty be ruined in front of him, Noir neglected his cloak curtain set-up and used his arms to catch Felicity.

Exposing himself to the proximity of costumers and brides, mostly disgusted at the view of his ejaculation--some turned on by the audacity, a few laughing at the comedy unraveling in front of them--followed by a Market Mistress' justified demands of "You use it, you buy it!"

Seeing no point in arguing in his situation but to worsen the humiliation, Noir humbly overpaid 2 magick materia for the girl in his arms.
>>
>>4698314

After all this debacle, Noir, Felicity, Edelszvarts and Cyrus were drinking around a table, with the catgirl enjoying a meal.

A sulking Edelszvarts stared daggers at her master.
"Your actions offend me! You know very well I am at your disposal to take care of your needs."

At that remark, Noir clicked his tongue.
"What was that for?!" his protegée demanded to know in an annoyed tone.

"Don't get me wrong, Del, flat is nice once in a while, but a man needs diversity in his life", he declared nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders, asking Cyrus for confirmation. "Am I right or am I right?"

"And then the moment I turn my back to you, you walk not only into the arms of a harlot, no, you actually adopt one!"

Felicity didn't seem to mind the title Edelszvarts awarded her as long as there was food before her to dig in.

"Ugh. Disgusting eating habits", Noir remarked contemplating his new mistress, sipping on his beer mug. "Maybe I should let her eat from the floor next time, like the animal she is."
"YOU ARE ONE TO TALK HERE!"
As she yelled that in her girly voice, a voice that was easily overlapped by her master's laughter (who was agreeing with her statement), Edelszvarts sighed and turned to Cyrus.
"I sincerely apologize you had to witness all that, sir."
>>
>>4698329

"Well, enough bullshit. We must be boring our guest to death here. Del here told me--that is, Edelszvarts--about your interest in her working and soothing skills, Don Cyrus."

Noir took another sip of his beer mug. All the while, Cyrus couldn't make out a glimpse of Noir's face, not even while he was drinking. The mug seemed to disappear under the darkness of his hat, but the eyes were always these yellow spots, shining through and straight forward, without illuminating the faintest feature on what should be a face.
It was an quite eerie characteristic.

"If she wasn't interested herself, she wouldn't have bothered to bring you to me. You see, I've taught her the basics of alchemy and alkahestry, so she is certainly knowledgeable enough to help you out on your endeavors as she has in mine. However, she is on a pilgrimage to master Gray Magick, and I'm bound by oath to her village that I would see her journey through. So until she finishes her voyage, I can't let her stay with you for undetermined time.

"Nevertheless, this does not mean that if Edelszvarts chooses so herself, she wouldn't be free to stay with you for a determined time. What's your intentions, Del?"

Holding her own beer mug with both hands, softly striking over the motto reading IN VINO VERITAS, she spoke in a serious tone.

"Master Noir, if you have taught me anything up to this point, it most certainly is that new experiences are what make up the bulk of a satisfied life, and that these experiences put to the test one's determination for one's yearnings and dreams in this world. Alchemy has been one of these new experiences to me. Please allow me to study this art further before we continue on our journey under Master Cyrus' custody.

"Also, I would be humbled if you would accept me as your temporary apprentice under these conditions, Master Cyrus."

For the first time, Cyrus could see something as a smile forming on Noir's supposed face.
>>
>>4698386

It looked like a lunar crescent. It came off as ludicrous, but strangely honest.

"She's a good girl, if you couldn't tell yet", Noir added, patting his protegée's hat.

"Let's say one year. Would that be enough for your ambitions, Don Cyrus?"
>>
>>4698403
with a smile and a nod cyrus said " When my sight fell on this little and beautiful girl she immedeatly caught my eye. I will gladly take her under my tutelage." he said while smiling and patting her head.
"Now that i remember she did mentioned she was also training white magic and mana extraction. Thought alchemy is my main field of study I will have you know that I am well versed in other fields of magic as well. One year is reasonable enough if alchemy was the only focus but if you wish so I could also teach her on both fields up to a medium level. However they require quite a bit of practice so if she were to take these perhaps two and half years would be needed but that is for her to decide." bowing and extending his hand to Edelszvarts "will you take the extra course and honor me with your company a little longer or will one year suffice?"
>>
>>4698613

"Pardon me if this might sound selfish of me, or even insolent, but I must humbly ask if you could give me the first year to decide on the extension you so gracefully offered me, Master Cyrus."

This time, she stood up and made a curtsy.

"Meh, so formal. It's cute the first time, but you should drop the habit", quipped Noir while ruffling Felicity's hair, earning another annoyed but adorable face expression from Edelszvarts. Chuckling about his reward, he continued: "Del, could you please take Felicity here to our room. I'd like to quickly discuss something with Don Cyrus before we seal the contract. Tell her to not touch anything and stay on the bed. Make sure our alarm spell is active in case she feels the need to disappear into some dark back alley. You know cats."

After she departed, Noir seemed serious about what he was to share with Cyrus.

"She'll be back in 10 minutes. Our Inn is right around the block. More importantly, I just wanted to warn you about Edelszvarts'... cultural upbringing. I have no doubt you'll actually enjoy it, after all we ARE at a slave market of the more sexual kind, but better safe than sorry.

"Did you ever hear of a village called Shirovo? Backwater place lost in the middle of the Varikas Forests. A community of very welcoming White Mages with incredible healing talents. It seems their ancestors dedicated their time to eradicating all sexual illnesses known to men. You know what that means? It seems like culturally, after they fucked each other silly enough without any worries anymore, they started whoring themselves out to passing travelers. And this for 200 years by now.

"When I met Edelszvarts, I banged her older sister Montazzura as a welcoming gesture and her mother Mindaro as a farewell gift. They even go so far as to consider it an offense not to sleep with their women at least once.

"So if she gets freaky with you, don't sweat it. Just do it. Have fun. She's talented and used to it since a very young age."
>>
>>4698794

"Well, that's the pleasant part out of the way. The not so pleasant part is... well, it is me."

The atmosphere changed as Noir said that with folded hands, paying unnerving attention at Cyrus' reaction.

"I owe the Shirovoan people a big one and than some. And to be quite honest, I like them a lot myself, free sex or not. Edelszvarts herself... carries the hope of a future I can't achieve anymore for myself. So pay close attention to my following words, since I will only say them once.

"I will not hesitate to come after you and destroy everything and everyone you have ever loved, even if the relation is minimal.

"I am a black mage. I know very well that death may sometimes be more of a prize than a punishment. And you don't want to know what I consider a punishment. Are we clear on that?

"So anything that may damage her health permanently, any debilitation she takes from your studies, the slightest incurable scratch on her skin--will be on you. Please, don't forget this and take proper care of her for me during your time with her."

The weight of the black mage's word hung heavily in the air.
>>
>>4698809
taken back by the sudden threat of the black mage cyrus replied.
" I can assure I wont let any harm befall her. It is insulting that you would think that, but i can see were you are coming from."
standing straight with a serious look he continued
"Certainly the way women are handled might have made you worried about her, but our position will be of teacher and student not master and slave. even if it was the other way I do not condone the harsh, violent or degrading treatment others do. Still it is nice to see how you care for her."
reaching for his pocket he took out a crystal with runes engraved on it.
" Whenever I am in need for rare materials or the local shops are out of stock I go hunting for them my self. Usually I use this crystal to teleport back to my home were its pair is located but for the time being you can have it"
handing the crystal to Noir he added.
"when we get home I will give Edel its match so you can come and check on her whenever you wish just channel some energy into it and read the engraving. They work both ways so if she is ever on danger or unsatisfied she can go back to you as long as she carries it. there should not be any need for that, but its always wise to be prepared against unexpected situations."
>>
>>4699274

Carefully inspecting the crystal in his hand, Noir took it into his custody.

"That's good, very good," he commented and as he finished his beer, Edelszvarts returned from her errand with a little bag carrying her few belongings.

"Alright!" the black mage declared at her sight, "Everything seems in place and checks out. All that's left are the ritual formalities and you'll see yourselves free of me."

"You are no bother when you aren't being a pervert, master."

"That's exactly why I'm always a bother, though, isn't it?"

Sitting on his lap, she begun to embrace him.

"Edelszvartz of Shirovo, I Noir of Schwarzwald, hereby grant you independent stay in Nysas under Cyrus the Alchemists' tutelage."

They shared a deep, passionate kiss (or at least that's what one could make out given Edelszvarts' part) that made her little body visibly tremble.

After that, she wandered over to Cyrus. On her tiptoes, she offered her lips with closed eyes and waited for him to seal the contract.
>>
>>4675997
>93 replies and 30 images
almost like there are text based boards hidden on this site somewhere......
>>
>>4699463
Leaning to match her height he kissed her trying to mimic the one he just saw. After being lost in the kiss for a brief moment he broke it.
"If that is all then we shall take our leave."
Saying their goodbyes they left the market shortly arriving to Cyrus house a 3 story building. The first floor was a shop though there were multiple shelves they were only half filled. The second floor was a lab also with shelves mostly filled with books, the ones that should be filling the empty spaced were on the workbenches along with colorful vials and other materials like metals, herbs and beasts severed parts. At the middle sat a big cauldron over a big circle marked with varios symbols. Finally at the third floor were the living quarters unlike the lab it was more organized and clean. After a quick tour Cyrus realized something and turned and spoke to edelszvartz.
"I am sorry but originally I was going to buy a slave and spend the first nights with her so i am afraid i don't have a guest room ready for you."
>>
File: nekkonudes.jpg (163KB, 1200x685px) Image search: [Google]
nekkonudes.jpg
163KB, 1200x685px
>>4689469
Lemme help you w that
>>
AWYISS MY FAVOURITE THREAD IS BACK
>>
I don't understand.
>>
File: honyondeneru idolm@ster layla.png (515KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
honyondeneru idolm@ster layla.png
515KB, 600x751px
>>4699692

"Not an issue, Master Cyrus."

Storing her travel bag, she begun undressing, neatly folding every garment.

Slipping out of her white panties with incredible ease, she proceeded to sit in a kneeling position on the bed and opened her arms calling Cyrus to an embrace, an inviting smile on her face.

"Please, allow me to properly thank you for your hospitality."
>>
>>4700517
Discarding his robe and upper clothing Cyrus took a moment to indulge himself with the sight in front of him, admiring her petit figure along with a smooth and flawless skin.
Approaching her he planted a quick kiss on her lips following up with a deeper more passionate one. After breaking apart he took her and sat her on his lap.
Feeling her weight he could once again appreciate the softness of the maiden's body.
An intoxicating aroma filled him when he smell her hair.
Placing his right hand with a soft and gentle touch on her cheek he slowly made his way down her neck, collarbone and finally stopping at her breast.
Circling her nipple with his finger he then proceeded to rub it with his thumb and index finger while his other hand started to fondle and massage her left breast and his mouth nibbling her ear.
After a minute he had earned soft moans and a heavier breathing from Edelszvarts.
Descending once more he decided to get a feel of her nice plump butt giving it a squeeze.
Remembering the events at the market with his right hand he started caressing her inner tight a little higher than what he had earlier.
"Are you enjoying yourself? I certainly am." He said with a smile
>>
>>4700625

She tried to smile at him as an answer, trying to stifle another moan. Her face begun to blush.
"You seem very experienced, Master... May I ask... If it isn't insolent of me..."

Placing one of her tiny hands on Cyrus chest, she rolled her tongue over his nipple. Continuing the stimulus, her hand wandered downwards, opening the buckle of his belt.

"Have you... slept... with many women?"
>>
Hello boys!
Having fun with your new toys I hope? We have something VERY special in mind for you this evening...
>>
>>4700718

How special? Well, how does your very own succubi maid sound? First bidder gets one free!
>>
>>4700719
>>
>>4700722

But that's not all! We have a very SPECIAL surprise just for you!
You all remember my dear sister yes?
"Sis! What are yo-"
Quiet girl! Ahem, her rather pathetic failure as a mistress led to today's unforgivable delays!
So, to make up for your frustration and our loss of profit, she goes home with whoever bids highest for her!
Don't pretend you haven't fantasized making her pay for keeping you waiting. Now you can!
"*Gulp*"
>>
>>4700725

And now, just because I love you, yes you! All of you specifically! Here's something just for you boys. Raise the curtain girls!
Say hi Lucy!
"Teehee, hi everyone!"
This is my dear, sweet little sister Lucy.
Lucy's never been with a man before.
Lucy is gonna be with a man tonight.
Which one? Why whoever bids the highest! Unfortunately Lucy is only a one night deal, if you want a permanent whore you'll need to buy her sister!
>>
>>4679920
And I'd advise you not to piss me off with this slave rubbish. We better not find children here again or we are killing every slave owner here.
>>
>>4700728
"I bid one hundred and seventy flawless diamonds, fourteen hundred gold pieces and the rights to set up trade in my territories for the both of them! I'll also take a succubus maid as well!"
>>
>>4700665
"Not many, but they were more experienced and l had to keep up"
Rubbing her womanhood he ran a finger along her slit while using his thumb to play with her clit.
Pausing for a moment he got rid of his pants and underwear revealing his still flaccid 7 inch member.
"I have been made aware of your past experience but I still worry about your small and fragile frame. When the main course arrives please take a pace you feel comfortable with"
Pressing himself against her body he gave another passionate kiss.
>>
>>4691817
"Hey there handsome. My name is Rangiku. I guess we're yours."

Jayvyn gazed at the first girls or rather lady. She about as tall as him with long orange hair and a mischievous smile. Her demeanor showed a playful, carefree lady. She wanted to fun, in both ways. But her most noticeable feature were her titanic breasts.

"Yes I am." Jayvyn grabbed both of her breasts. "I gotta say these are some of biggest I've ever seen let alone felt."

"Oooooh. Well aren't you naughty." She moaned in pleasure as Jayvyn fondled her jugs.
>>
>>4700961
"Um sir!" Jayvyn looked at the other girl. "My name is Rukia. We humbly thank you for choosing us and *ahem* will serve you as best we can."

She was the complete opposite. Rangiku was what some would call a "blonde bombshell". Rukia was clearly younger, but still shorter than others her age. Jayvyn could pick up or carry her with no effort. She seemed to be a loyal and polite girl.
>>
>>4700947
Retributing the long kiss by fondling his balls, she inhale deeply afterwards.

"You really do take me for a little girl, don't you, Master Cyrus?" she giggled, with what could be described as a motherly smile, as one gentle hand stroke his cheek, without letting go of his nether regions. "But I absolutely guarantee you, there's no need to look after me."

She gave him a peckish kiss and then proceeded to strike his dick, watching it rise up proudly.

"Master Cyrus' master," she playfully commented, before slipping down his lap and admiring its underside.

She stared at it with an hungry intend, drooling. Grabbing it at full length, she protruded her chest and tried to fit it between her breast--and laughed at the obviously unattainable feat.

Instead, she tried rolling her tongue over his head, experiencing with various places, and soon, the whole head disappeared in her mouth. Noir wasn't kidding, this girl's tongue felt like a mad snake flickering forth and back, and her throat was starting to feel no different from a regular pussy.

As she made her mouth pussy begun to thrust with more force, she looked up to her master. Those beautiful, beautiful blue eyes now with small tears in the corner, bearing a shade of lust.
>>
>>4702222
Despite being warned he still didnt expected this level of skill from her partner.
"Well I did promised I would take care of you in all ways."
he struggled to say between moans.
Feeling her mouth and tongue around him flooded his mind with pleasure throwing away any worry he had. Slowly giving into lust he grabbed her head pushing faster and deeper. after two minutes of ravaging her face he blew his load on her throat. once he exited her mouth he pinned her down on the bed his raging boner not yielding poking her entrance. looking at those eyes that had captivated him from the first moment he regained some consciousness.
" forgive me for that some times i lose myself in the heat of moment allow me to repay you"
he went down to her groin and started licking her pussy. pressing circling and playing with her clit, after a while he looked up to see her reaction.
>>
File: 1498994308489.png (449KB, 429x709px) Image search: [Google]
1498994308489.png
449KB, 429x709px
Greetings to you degenerates,

I have come with an army of two hundred in order to shut this abhorrent operation of yours. All buyers will be held prisoners, while slaves will be confiscated as their Masters will be executed by choice of hanging or gullitine.

Those who resist the King Valoth's decree will be killed, women or man.
>>
File: IMG_3899.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3899.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
>>4702551
About damn time. The city guard is at your disposal
>>
File: 9630088_orig.jpg (193KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
9630088_orig.jpg
193KB, 1066x800px
>>4702551
KILL THE GUARDS AND THE RING LEADER! BUT SPARE THE POOR SOULS WHO ARE HELD CAPTIVE!
>>
>>4702493
Arching her back, she indulged in her master's kindness. Her finger digging into the sheets, she was clearly into his actions, approving gradually his exploration with moans.

"N-no moar, Master~", she ended up begging, intertwining her fingers with his, as his hand switched from pinning her wrist down to romantically holding her hand, "please, give me that cock. Destroy me with all you got! I need it, and I need it now!"
>>
>>4702733
He decided to tease her a little longer poking and rubbing her drenched pussy with his cock, not long after he answered her plea.
Like her mouth her insides were warm moist and incredibly tight. Slowly sticking into her he met a dead end right before his length ran out. Starting with slow motions her breathing became heavier and her moans louder and faster along with his thrusts.
Trying to muffle her sounds he went for a deep kiss while using one hand to caress her back and the other one her head.
Finally he was at the edge and released his sperm inside of her.
Despite being his second orgasm after one last look of her face filled with lust and pleasure before his mind gave up again, somehow managing to get harder he reassume his assault on her cunt this time ramming as hard and deep as he could. His hands went on her ass this time and squeezed hard.
Moans turned into screams of pleasure still muffled by passionate kissing that only broke to take some air. Her screams had a new rival that was the slapping noise of flesh pounding that never slowed down. After what felt like an eternity climax arrived yet again, embracing her he let go his biggest load yet on her deepest part.
Exiting her pussy his overflowing seed came out. Even though he just savagely defiled her he could only see beauty.
"This will be a great year wouldn't you agree" he said smiling.
>>
>>4700975

Jayvyn spent a minute feeling and caressing Rukia's body.

"Spread your legs a bit." She complied after a second. Her visible discomfort made it clear that either she was virgin or not as experienced. Rangiku was visibly jealous of the attention Rukia was getting. Then Sumana interjected.

"Excuse me sir." They turned and saw another succubus was next to her.

"Greetings Mr. Jayvyn. I'm Amaya. So sorry to interrupt, but one of the higher-ups wishes to meet with you. If you're available I can take you there now."

Jayvyn thought for second and gave a tired sigh. "Fine. Probably won't take too long. Still, Sumana? Take the girls back to my room. Girls I'll be back soon."
>>
>>4703052

"Mr. Jayvyn. It's nice to finally meet you." Another succubus, but with a couple differences. She was older and had a mature air around her. The very picture of what people think of when it comes to succubi. However, it was the second thing that set Jayvyn on guard. He could tell that she was several times more powerful than the others. If the two of them fought, neither of them would be unscathed. "My name is Morrigan. I come on behalf of the market and we would like to offer you a couple jobs."

"Jobs?"

"I'll be blunt. We're in a bit of a pickle that can only be solved by a third party. I've done my research and you seem to be perfect." Jayvyn looked at her quizzically. "Oh don't give me that. You may fancy yourself a rogue, but after the things you've done...Oh and just what's been confirmed." She gave a smile at that last part. Jayvyn sighed.

"What exactly are these jobs?"

"Nothing too major. No assassinations and what-not. You will be paid. Actually, follow me."

"Too where?

"I'm going to show you your down payment."
>>
File: 972891959ec5d15692488d92a9e40fea.png (652KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
972891959ec5d15692488d92a9e40fea.png
652KB, 750x1000px
>>4705161

"Have you noticed that the market's a little disorganized today?" asked Morrigan. The two of them walked out of her office and down a hallway.

"Who hasn't."

"I'm going to let in on something. The market is actually hoping you and the other gentlemen take more girls with you."

"More?"

"So many have come to the market for various reasons. We simply cannot house all of them. Surely you should have noticed that. We're practically giving them away. You yourself got four for free." Jayvyn's girls were one of reasons he can still spend so much here. "You and the other gentlemen currently here have so much money, yet you guys don't spend it. I'm especially surprised you haven't got ten or more yet."

"Ten or more?"

"I said we know how much money you have and for you what might be your estate.". They arrive at a door. "The higher-ups really want you to spend here. I personally have a feeling you want to do more here. So...
>>
Hello?
Is this deviantart?
>>
>>4705185

In front of them were five beautiful young girls.

"The market is offering these girls for free as part of the deal for your services. Say hi girls."

"Sup. Hello. Hello. Hi. Greetings." Morrigan then talked about them.

"The blonde is stronger than she looks. Well-endowed and can do hard labor. She doesn't mind having someone sit on her." The blonde showed a big smile, cupped the underside of her breasts, and bounced them at Jayvyn. "The little one next to her is her sister. Faster than she looks and very eager. The very picture of a cute little sister. I don't know if she's even been kissed." Morrigan gave naughty smile as the sister blushed. "The redhead has the most combat experience. Very loyal, follows orders, even more of a submissive." The redhead simply smiled and gave a small bow. "This one is a black catgirl. Acts like a cat sometimes too." The catgirl looked away at that comment. "Finally, this girl is former noble from the northern nations. Smart, good with office work, and a bit of a tsundere." The girl was visibly annoyed at that comment.

Jayvyn's pants made his answer obvious. He smiled, "What exactly do I have to do?" Morragan also smiled.

"One job doesn't start till a few days from now. The other one..."

Outside the room. "YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!"
>>
Did the thread died with OP? Should someone replace him?
>>
>>4707796
I'm still not sure how this works. Is OP expected to respond to people, or is it supposed to go on by itself?
>>
>>4707851
I think OP just gives the girls after that you just do whatever you want maybe collab with someone. Feels like the last guy is waiting for someone to join him.
>>
>>4705218
>>4708071

(Thought about taking over the thread, but I've pretty much accepted that this place is dead. Had some fun though.)
>>
>>4708133
well judging by the last replies some people are still here just dont participate. maybe try this somewhere else?
>>
Original thread was fun when OP took one for the team and RP'd from the girls' perspective/mostly about the girls. Nothing complicated, just enough to spark some exciting fantasies. Those simple fantasy starters were what I liked about the thread.

Eventually focus shifted on the guys and "actual RP" which I didn't really care about.

Just my two cents in case someone wonders why the thread may have died and whether it's worth continuing.
>>
>>4709076
so more girl POV and shorter stories?
>>
>>4700905

Sold to the enthusiastic master in front! Make sure you make her pay dearly for inconveniencing you!
"*gulp*"
>>
>>4713452

"It'll take a few days for me to get the rights over, but I will make sure that they are signed." He turns to the former market mistress and her younger sister, "Now for you two, I have something special in mind for you." He flanks them and puts his arms around them, his hands exploring their bodies, "Come along now, I'll make sure your first time is the best I can provide~"
>>
a hooded traveler mutters to himself as he peruses the wares "this is one of the greatest threads series on this board of all time i hope it continues for i enjoy this."
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.