[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baku Ane: Otouto Shibocchau zo! The Animation (Director's cut)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: rc964806package.jpg (45KB, 280x396px) Image search: [Google]
rc964806package.jpg
45KB, 280x396px
Saw this on getchu, director's cut with 10 minutes of extra footage.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=964806
>>
So what are you supposed to do to watch it? The entire page is in gibberish and is impossible to navigate. Can you post the video instead?
>>
>>4674940
It's being released 9/29
>>
>>4674925
>where's the second episode
>what's that? you wanna get more of what you already saw 2- 3 years ago? GLADLY!!
>>
File: c813765sample4.jpg (101KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
c813765sample4.jpg
101KB, 640x360px
<gasp> Maybe we'll finally get the paizuri scene that was in this screenshot (but never in the actual episode!)
>>
>>4674925

just release another episode you've had so much time motherfucker goddamn
>>
>still no blonde sister
fuuuuuuck
>>
>>4675014
never ever unfortunately. like most great stuff that doesn't get sequels, this shit flopped
>>
unopeneble .rar files :/
>>
Still 2/4 sisters fml
>>
>>4675035
HOW.THE.FUCK

Do fucking japs hate good animations in their hentai? Do they want hentai with less frames per second??
>>
Speaking of Nishikawa, where the fuck is the second episode of Shikkoku no Shaga? Did it flop?
>>
>>4676459
It was an original production. Those rarely do well nowadays.
>You will never see the Tengu naked.
>>
For a moment I thought they were Sumika and Meiya from Muv Luv
>>
>>4674993
oh wow if it happens
santa frikken exists.
>>
>>4674993
what if 2 minute paizuri and another 8 minutes remainder for the other 2 sis (not gonna happen but a man can dream)
>>
Is the video up? I have no clue how to navigate this website
>>
It's going to be ten minutes of talking and story.
>>
>>4676459

>Did it flop?

lol nope, it did extremely well for an original. Made top 3.

http://www.getchu.com/ranking/2017-1salesranking_animeb.html
>>
>>4677989
Good to hear, hopefully we get a second episode before the end of the year.
>>
>>4674954
why
>>
>>4676733
Was it real original? It seem like it was adapted from eroge with how the plot had a lot of fill in the blank/time gap moments. The tengu and the childs backstory were never elaborated on.
>>
>>4674925
If a director's cut is being released years after the original, then they're most likely testing public interest in the series for a possible sequel.
>>
>>4685233
Considering they reused animation from the original ova for another project, I assume its stock footage that they have also been sitting on tailored to these girls.
>>
Episode 2 never
>>
>>4674925
God is real
>>
>>4694580
i agree
>>
https://twitter.com/pinpai/status/890764927316537344
https://www.pinkpineapple.co.jp/detail.php?cid=4&did=1845

Deleted scenes 100% confirmed
>>
anyone know of like an easy way to buy this ? would love to try and support them
>>
>>4700623
I think Pink Pineapple does international shipping. Try navigating the website?
>>
>>4700627
o sweet didnt know that will have to browse around the site
>>
File: Capture.png (43KB, 1090x686px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
43KB, 1090x686px
so i tried to order that from the website but didnt see an option for international shipping or anything i just got this
>>
File: Capture 2.png (13KB, 1019x112px) Image search: [Google]
Capture 2.png
13KB, 1019x112px
welp nvm just found my answer so dont mind me lol
>>
>>4700713
>>4700714
Check CDjapan when it comes out.
The original is up for sale on there, but not a pre order for the new one.
>>
>>4700714
I would think some retailer has to distribute this stuff internationally. That's so anal.
>>
>>4700720
ya ive heard of cd japan ya ill definitely check that site out when this comes out
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.