[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsumamigui 3 Episode 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Tsuma3.png (4MB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuma3.png
4MB, 1200x1735px
Out now, MC wins in the end.

http://fapforfunblog2.blogspot.com/2017/06/tsumamigui-3-animation-02.html

Or alternatively just download at Sukebi
>>
Thanks for the link. If the sites I use still doesnt have them uploaded, I just hope my PC can play the video after I download it
>>
File: Chd3kKkUcAASAAP.jpg orig.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chd3kKkUcAASAAP.jpg orig.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
Hopefully someone uploads a higher resolution rip of the DVD later
>>
I heard that theres a game for this. Does the brother in law take back his sister in law? I do not like that blonde guy
>>
File: 006.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
>>4674473
>Does the brother in law take back his sister in law?
In both Miyuri (Sister in Law) and Saeko (Hostess) route Akito ends up with the sister in law as his lover. In her route they're formally married.

And yes, in the anime she ends up pregnant with MC's child. Blonde dude fucks off and isn't seen at all in episode 2, it was just a one night stand.
>>
>>4674482
Thank you.
>>
File: 3e3f64845686b3c18542fa5271682367.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3e3f64845686b3c18542fa5271682367.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
Anime ending with a 3P was a good choice
>>
The husband's the real NTR victim here desu. His wife is a whore and his brother is backstabbing him, but since he's the MC it's ok.
>>
>>4674682
She only married the husband due to a misunderstanding anyways
>>
>>4674689
How the hell does that even work? I know Japs can be passive as hell and never speak up (especially in anime) but jesus.
>>
>>4674844
She was saved while drowning and thought it was the brother who saved her instead of the MC, MC never spoke up about it and even though she initially preferred MC she went with the brother as a result
>>
>>4674482
I like to think the blonde guy impregnated her that night.
>>
>>4674859
>wanting ntr
>>
>>4674906
Taking brother's wife is pretty shitty move. Mc deserves the ntr
>>
>>4674917
His brother never deserved her
>>
720p download is out now at sukebi
>>
So what was the point of the blond guy?
>>
>>4674426
>not ntr end
What a disappointment.
>>
>>4675153
to be an NTR threat and have that part of the games content be represented
>>
Damn T-Rex and their animations are god tier. Why can't other studios be like this? I don't really mind the recycled dick animations.
>>
>>4675370
Yeah I was really impressed by how good it's animated, sometimes H-anime is really janky to look at but Tsuma 3 for both episodes was fluid as fuck
>>
can we get some webms?
>>
>>4674846
So it was the MC being passive and beta as fuck, along with the brother just stealing credit like an asshole.They both suck.

Never thought I'd say this, but maybe NTR-man should have actually won this time. Where'd he go? He laughs at MC breaking his wrist then just leaves?
>>
>>4675153
Impregnating
>>
>>4676644
MC never knew she was into him, he's dense

And probably fucked off after she rejected the creampie, NTR blonde dude secretly has a mommy fetish and wants to be pampered in the VN on his NTR route so her telling him to fuck off probably made him lose interest
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.