[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just hentai

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (153KB, 1169x827px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1169x827px
Well my girlfriend went to the store and I'm hearing footsteps in my house I've checked the whole house other then the basement but I've barricaded that so how about some hentai so I don't have a heart attack
>>
What? Can you rephrase that in a human language?
>>
>>4635831
OP is afraid a scary black man broke into his house and is going to rape his neckbearded ass, so he wants us to give him wank material to take his mind off the BBC penetrating his rectum.
>>
>>4635829
Dude, if your GF is fucking gone and you're hearing footsteps in your house anyway - you probably shouldn't fucking fap. You should probably just chill, with a weapon within arms reach, and while you're at it, call your fucking gf and let her know what the fuck's going on so she doesn't come back and get fucking murdered?
>>
>>4636160
Calling his GF is the worst thing he could possibly do. First of all, the goal when trying to stay hidden and not get killed is to stay ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SILENT. Secondly, if you DO end up calling someone, call the police, and give them your girlfriend's number so they can let her know what's going on and not to go home until given the all clear.
>>
>>4636160
And of course, have the police come help, if you don't get them to come over, then you deserve to be shot. And so does your GF for dating someone so fucking moronic.
>>
>>4635829
Call the police, and be fucking quiet about it

NOW
>>
Did op die?
>>
>>4635829
Pic what is going to happen to you while your gf watches. They'll rather rape your bitch ass and hear you squeal than attack her if you dont call the cops.
>>
DID HE DIED?
>>
>>4637307
Yes, he fucking died i think, i'm a little scared right now.
>>
>>4635829
>he doesnt have a dog ready to track out the tresspasser and mangle him
>>
F
>>
File: Burglar.jpg (35KB, 315x367px) Image search: [Google]
Burglar.jpg
35KB, 315x367px
>>4635829
* BOOM *
* BOOM *
* CRASH *

That's all it takes for a burglar to break onto your house with the intent to stole your 2D waifu and NTR you. Why don't you own a gun?
>>
Holy shit
>>
>>4637546
>Why don't you own a gun?
Because I don't live in a third world country where I need one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.