[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chu-B Lip S & Fap Hero?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: s-l300.jpg (14KB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
14KB, 300x179px
I'm very intrigued by this: https://jlist.com/kiss075
Information online in english is very scarce, but I was left wondering how cool would it be to make a program for this to "play" Fap Hero.
>>
>>4626715
So the S actually pumps?
>>
I think it only vibrates, still if it worked with Fap Hero would be awesome :P
>>
Why doesn't anyone make an automated onahole that actually moves back and forth?
>>
The Fleshlight Launch does that. Its being hacked to do custom videos right now too.
>>
>>4626747
There are a few of those and I have tried a couple. They get the job done really well and if you get a bit creative with how to place it you can get it done completely hands free which is awesome. The ones i have seen that are cheap enough aren't advanced enough to follow a pre-progamed loop. I would love to have one of these that could easily be programed for speeds and pauses to match a fap hero, and at the least do stroki9ng and vibration, but preferably more. Only problem i see is they would be really expensive, but if it works the way i imagine it would be worth it.
>>
>>4626792
Can you recommend a good one that wasn't too expensive?
>>
File: Deluxe-Rechargeable-Master-Bot.jpg (38KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Deluxe-Rechargeable-Master-Bot.jpg
38KB, 750x750px
>>4626793
The one i got was the "Deluxe Rechargeable Master-Bot Super Powered Automatic Stroker" made by the company LoveBotz. I live in Sweden though so i dont know how available it is worldwide. They also have an older cheaper model that works as well, but isnt usb charged. The only problem i have had is the removable sleeve had the magnet that keep it in place come of so I had to glue it back together. But having the sleeve removable due to the magnet fitting is really smart of them. The other thing is that I feel that the lowest speed is a bit to fast, I would have loved to have a slower setting for when I want the session to last a good long while. Aside from that the thing feels amazing to use.

(attached image to make it easier to see what I'm talking about)
>>
>>4626804
Hmm, okay, most of the LoveBotz toys are on amazon and have pretty terrible reviews.

This one isn't there though, but I'm kinda wary now. I wonder if I can use the 14 day return though, kek.
>>
>>4626845
As i said, mine did actually break but in a way i could fix. So its likely these things arent all that well put together when compared to other products. Its also possible the people that had problems wrote negative reviews but the ones that got a good one didnt bother writing anything.

Either way, the one thing I can say for sure is that that machine in particular is really good at stroking cock.
>>
>>4626856
OK, yeah I I guess you're right. What store did you buy it at? I can't find it in any EU stores
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.