[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up doujinshi thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 001.jpg (568KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
568KB, 1057x1500px
What’s the most fucked up hentai doujinshi/manga you’ve ever read? Post them here.
The doujinshi should have a solid story that has the potential to make the reader contemplate suicide. None of that lazy gore shit or shitting dick nipples unless it’s part of the story.

For me it was this one:
https://exhentai.org/g/953034/04a9927105/

Basically, this story shows why kids should be taught Sex-Ed.
>>
>>4624002
Private Noble Academy by xxzero

It's fucked up because it's so good but it's not in color. Wasted potential made my dick feel so bad
>>
ShindoL Henshin

Enjoy suicide anon
>>
>>4624005
Damn son you're still looking to get that coloured, not the right thread for it, try the Colour/Edit thread.
How is that even a fucked up doujin, subject is tame and humorous even.

>>4624002
>>4624016
TIL people empathise with abuse. Whaddya know. Most people experience detachment from a scenario when it's in unrealistic context, but some of this shit is grounded in some depressing story. Perhaps not "fucked up" as opposed to shocking but it sticks with you nonetheless.
Coping mechanisms man.
>>
My top choices:

>Girl in Concrete by Waita Uziga
It just goes beyond the event horizon of bad taste. It's based on the real life murder of Junko Furata, who was kidnapped, sadistically tortured and eventually had her corpse hidden in a barrel full of concrete. The manga holds nothing back, showing each scene in gruesome detail, and Uziga revels in how undeniably awful it all is.

>Drainage City 1 & 2 by Horihone Saizou
You know that one scene in Eraserhead, where the main character see's his baby for the first time, and it's this mutant abomination? He unwraps the bandages covering it's body, and slowly reveals a squealing, absurd monster underneath. Drainage City sits somewhere between that kind of nightmare body horror and cartoonish eroticism. The kind of thing you don't forget ever after reading it.

>When All's Said and Done by Shintaro Kago
Way back in a far more innocent time, I actually vomited after first reading this amazing one-shot. I don't really want to spoil the surprise, but between this and Many Times of Joy and Sorrow, you have the two most bizarre and physically revolting pieces of manga you will ever read.

Anyways, no links because these are obviously /d/ and guro. But those three are my picks for the most fucked up stuff I've ever read. Of course there are always going to be other opinions (that one with the holes, emergence, psycho's ryona stuff, etc...) but I picked the few that really stuck with me the most.
>>
Anything by Oyster. That group has some sick shit.

Reading all of Tojou no Danran (AKA Happy Abattoir Families) is a pretty gnarly experience.

If you just want to experience feels, go play Teaching Feeling. Headpats and pancakes make the world a better place.
>>
Aurora by Kawasaki Tadataka is pretty fucked up.
>>
Waita Uziga
ShindoL
Hal
Oyster
Fatal Pulse
Majirou
>>
Geiger counter, everytime a thread like this comes up, this is always on there
>>
Help, I'm looking for a doujin where girls are sold as sex toys in shops.
The main character buys a girl and they deliver her to his home, and she sees that there's already an obedient bitch serving his cock.
She resists being used as the only thing she's good at, getting fucked but eventually she gives in to the wonders of cock.
After having her brains fucked out, she passes out and gets thrown out in the sex toy dumpster with other broken cum buckets.
I found this some time ago on a thread but forgot the name :(
>>
>>4624002
>ctrl F
>No mention of that mantis story

When the baby got involved, it just went beyond the realms of men.
>>
>>4629365
Are you perhaps looking for Dolls by Fan no Hitori?
>>
I read this hentai about how a yandere drugs her crush and forcibly rapes him. Then she tortures her crush's girlfriend, before mindbreaking her and putting her in a bag for prostitution. Was fapping for the first few pages because reverse NTR+yandere+rape, but had to stop halfway and read the utter horror.

Can't remember its name though.
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/467464/ecdd8dfdf9/

Might be even more fucked up than Geiger Counter.
>>
>>4629419
[spoiler]Dat ending where a pair of losers bond over capturing and raping little girls somehow love each other and hold hands [/spoiler]
>>
>>4629414
immediately knew. fuckin hell.

https://exhentai.org/g/187181/ab1097442e/

from

https://exhentai.org/g/242753/6090ecfa81/
>>
>>4629371
Now you got me curious
>>
>>4624140
Spoil me on the 2nd and 3rd ones pls
>>
>>4630130

wat

the

FUK

fuk u man
>>
>>4629371
You can't leave us without a name, Anon!
>>
Will I need a VPN for any of these?
>>
>>4630531
on a scale from 1 to 10, how paranoid are you?
>>
>>4630534
"Install Gentoo" paranoid.
>>
>>4629397
Bless you!
>>
>>4624002
Futanari Mother–Daughter Adultery series. The 1st one is the most tame the 2nd one gets more fucked up, and the 3rd will convince you that a benevolent God doesn't exist.
>>
That Hentai with the holes forming from juice on the girl and ending with her completely covered in holes was never meant to be seen by mankind.
>>
>>4624140
You seem to know about what you are talking about. I will save this text and when I get cancer or something and be on a deathbed sad and depressed I will read these stories, reading it now will probably kill my mood for some days.
>>
>>4624140
>>4631482

Honestly Saizou and Kago are not that bad, it's just black humor and too goofy to be taken seriously. (And the art /ideas are great)
>>
>>4631189
pretty sure that's a junji ito piece, not hentai
>>
>>4632610
You're wrong
>>
>>4628769
God tier of mindbreak (features actual plot, tends to depict realistic situations way more disturbing than any gore shit, pure rage fuel for vanillafags/normies):
>Shiruka Bakaudon

Normal tier of mindbreak (artwork quality as good as plot quality, reasonably inspiring, but nothing too exceptional):
>Shintaro Kago
>Hal

Low tier of mindbreak (nice artwork, bland stories; works more as fap material because the plots are too irrealistic):
>ShindoL
>Oyster
>Fatal Pulse
>Majirou

Very low tier of mindbreak (pretentious plots that become ridiculous, or even laughable when seeing the author is clearly trying too hard. Enjoyable only for emo kids):
>Suehiro Maruo
>Kurona

Top shit tier of mindbreak (lazy gore gimmicks done by hack, uncreative and limited artists, retelling/re-using the same tired fucking stories -
with zero plot. Enjoyable only for edgy kids) :
>Waita Uziga
>>
>>4631189
Oh fuck that one, never been so disgusted in my life

People with 'trypophobia' should way the fuck away from it.
>>
File: 0001.jpg (924KB, 1893x2720px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
924KB, 1893x2720px
Metamorphosis fucked me up, man. I know there's worse out there, but I couldn't forget that for a while.
>>
nobody gonna talk about Dulce Report here?
>>
>>4630130
Yep, that's the one
>>4630498 sums it up nicely
Seriously, what kind of people fap to this shit?
>>
OP, I'm not sure why I read the whole story you posted. Gonna kms soon. ty and bye.
>>
>>4635761
ain't that /d/ territory
>>
>>4636307

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like a lot of this is /d/ territory.
>>
>>4624002
>For me it was this one:
>https://exhentai.org/g/953034/04a9927105/
>Basically, this story shows why kids should be taught Sex-Ed.

No, it show why people who want abortions are self-centered monsters.
>>
For me was mai chan daily life (iirc), a maid with regenerative powers, when she got pregnant, they took her baby out, baby fuck and then the blender scene...
>>
File: 1421781868597.jpg (11KB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1421781868597.jpg
11KB, 208x200px
>>4636968
That ain't right.
>>4636349
>He's right you know
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.