[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paid vs Free

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1814.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1814.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
Is paid for hentai better than free hentai?
>>
File: 1404802069228.png (1MB, 1865x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1404802069228.png
1MB, 1865x1050px
>>4613445
it irritates my autism that free and paid aren't in the same order as the photo suggests,
>>
>>4613445
Both are good. I pay for Fakku but I also read scanlations
>>
File: IMG_20160424_003541.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_003541.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Paid for digital is worst than free and is a waste of money.
Paid for physical is worst than free when consuming but you have the satisfaction of owning it.
>>
>>4613445
it's all so cheap anyway that there's literally no difference to me
>>
>>4613445
Paid physical so I can make big cums on pages I like and then close it and let it dry so that I mark my territory on it
>>
>>4613510
I buy digital games (steam)
I buy digital movies (netflix)
I buy digital hentai (fakku)
it makes sense to me

I also pirate them all. but I like to support these things as well
>>
>>4613445
I say paid is a bigger investment, therefore, one will feel more attached and entitled to entertainment they pay for.

I don't feel more joyful towards content I paid for as opposed to obtaining it for free, but I do feel more anger towards what I buy that turns out to be shit rather than wasting time watching something for free.

In the case of Fakku, I have bought many books I don't like and that vexes me, moreso than if they were available online for me to preview (which is what I do now, I read the book before I buy it)
>>
I'm much more likely to pay for a free game I liked than pay for a game.
>>
>>4617389
this is pretty much the best argument for piracy

you shouldn't just pirate everything for free, buy the things you like. but there are many works where if i had to pay for them, i just wouldn't view them at all. so piracy allows me to find more things and support the creators that i really like
>>
I don't give money to foreigners.
The only valid moral and ethical rule is not to pirate from locals and fellow nationals.
>>
File: MUlet0h.jpg (39KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
MUlet0h.jpg
39KB, 301x267px
>>4617489
>>
>>4613445
Paying for physical stuff is fine since you actually own it. Paying for digital stuff is stupid unless you REALLY want your autism bux to go to the creator(s).
>>
>>4621962
dis.
>>
>>4621962
Then it's just as stupid to pay for games or CDs, since their physical value is a few cents.

In other words, you still mostly pay for the digital value anyway, but now you just have some more useless junk in the house, that you also paid extra for.

How is that a good thing?
>>
>>4613445
You can get paid for free you know.
>>
>>4613445
I don't know if it's better but there is a tons of doujins that i want to read which are not shared and nobody buy them. So yes it's always better if you have money to pay for what you really want.
>>
File: haul1.jpg (3MB, 2836x1829px) Image search: [Google]
haul1.jpg
3MB, 2836x1829px
Buying is worth because there's shit you're never going to get unless there's a generous scanner or commission. Literally just spent ~160 for a recent event. Shit's expensive as fuck though because of shipping/proxy costs.

I try to only get stuff that will never get scanned or released online. Only 6-7 are scanned, though I didn't expect them to get scanned/released online.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.