[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is HentaiHaven so great?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: THICC.jpg (111KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
111KB, 720x1024px
>>
>>4601800
idk post some links to good vids
>>
>>4601800

MOAR
>>
>>4601800
what happend my favovrite site????
>>
>>4601800
because they're memelords
>>
>>4601800
The quality isn't as great as they say. 1080 looks like 720 and 720 looks like 480 and so on. Plus they need an account system where you can save favorites like Hanimetv has.
>>
>>4603389
who the fuck downloads hentai in 1080 or 720 when 480 or even 360 is fine for a fap?
>>
>>4603389
Why saving favorites when you can download them or tab the link?
>>
>>4603805
Those with screen resolutions > VGA?
Whats wrong with having more px/cm when the extra bandwidth is negligible?
>>
they haven't put up all the videos
but that makes it better
regular dose of hentai
no shitty loading screens either
>>
>>4601800
>streaming

>great
Pick one.
>>
>>4608643
This, fucking newfags and normies.
>>
>>4604382
I'm using MyAnimeList strictly for that
>>
>>4601800
Why mods don't ban you? Shills are not tolerated on 4chan you fucking faggot.
>>
>>4601800
They used to be good, now for some reason i'm finding that most of the videos servers are getting deleted or are shit and take an eternity to load.

Or is it just me?
>>
>>4601800
They are pretty much the only group that subs H releases consistently and so happen to stream as a bonus. Only thing I hear about them is their HD upscaling faggotry and their sub accuracy isn't consistent, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>4614578
Not just you
>>
Any good hentais with Bathhouse scenes?
>>
Hentai Haven Is pretty great. Rape in hentai as a whole is fucking hot. Thoughts?
>>
Am I the only one who Loves Gangbang Rape Hentai?
>>
>>4601800
I like myhentaitv more
>>
Anyone knows that one hentai where there are 2 girls and 1 boy? 1 of the girls and the boy are royalty and the other girl is a witch(?) that made the prince and princess have sex on the second episode, doing a threesome on said episode
>>
>>4601800
It's not actually, the UI is great but they don't update as quick as noname sites like hentaimama

they don't have a detailed list of the next month's content like hstigma either

many reason it isn't that great
>>
>>4603389
who in the fuck actually CARES about that
>>
>>4625337
hentaiplay is what you need
>>
>>4603389
I bet most hentai is produced in 720p anyways

No way those korean fucks will bother with a proper bluray release for the vast majority of hentai anime on the market

Grab a good 720p release and make your video player use an aggressive upscaling algorithm
>>
>>4601800
Any more pics?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.