[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Whatever is in the next picture happens to you! And you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 235

File: favorite2.jpg (563KB, 1186x1400px) Image search: [Google]
favorite2.jpg
563KB, 1186x1400px
Previous thread >>4535419
Don't forget - the context is what sells these. Adding a sentence or two for immersion will go a long way towards making your post memorable, or you can go all out an let the writer in yourself free. Be creative!
>>
File: kikainkanw1.jpg (302KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
kikainkanw1.jpg
302KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: Maid1.jpg (905KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Maid1.jpg
905KB, 1280x720px
>>4592615
(1/3)
Whoever's team lost had to be the other's personal slave for a day. That had been the bet, and you'd been sure that the Hanshin Tigers would pull it off this time. They'd been having a really great season, and if they were ever going to cast off their "Hard Luck Hanshin" reputation, this would be the time.

You'd regretted making the bet almost immediately. The game had hardly begun by the time the Yomiuri Giants were crushing your beloved Tigers with an insurmountable lead. Your friend was grinning over at you at every opportunity. Whatever he was planning on making you do, you knew it would be bad.

You showed up at his apartment the next day in a sour mood. You'd been surprised that he hadn't made you deck yourself out in Yomiuri gear first, but the reason why became apparent almost immediately: there was a maid outfit -- one that could've been on display in a store in Akihabara -- hanging on a rack by the door, a list of instructions pinned to it. The first item on the list was to change into the outfit, which you did, reluctantly, your cheeks burning as you looked yourself over in the mirror and saw how revealing it was. The next several tasks involved actual, intense cleaning -- scrubbing his toilet, doing his laundry, washing his dishes -- that you were expected to have finished by the time he got home from work.

By the time you were finished with all but the last item on your list, it was well into the evening, and you were sure he'd be home soon. It was as you heard his keys jingling in the front door lock that you finally had a chance to read it: "Greet me like a maid when I come home, and then follow my instructions."

Aww, fuck.

You allowed yourself one last scowl and sigh before the door opened. Then, as soon as he came into eyesight, you beamed, bowed low, and said, in as cheerful a voice as you could muster, "Welcome home, Master!"

"Seven out of ten," he declared, smirking, and it took all your willpower not to flip him off.
>>
File: Maid2.jpg (913KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Maid2.jpg
913KB, 1280x720px
>>4592619
(2/3)
Fortunately, he didn't make you prepare dinner -- you were a horrible cook -- but he did make you feed him, a piece at a time, the mouth-watering platter of sushi he'd brought home with him. You didn't dare complain to him of your own hunger, lest he decide that you hadn't totally fulfilled the terms of the bet, so you were grateful when he had you kneel at his feet so that he could slip you a few scraps from the plate, even though being fed like a dog made your cheeks redden.

Finally, it was starting to get late, and you sensed an opportunity to end this absurd charade. "Do you require anything else, Master?" you asked, trying to sound especially polite and compliant.

"Mhm," your friend replied, and he began to casually unzip his pants.

You'd known he was a pervert -- the maid getup, and all those lewd figurines you'd polished in his bedroom, were proof enough of that -- but you hadn't expected him to take it this far. Momentarily forgetting yourself, you exclaimed, "You have got to be fucking kidding me!"

But then his cock flopped out of his pants, and it became clear that he wasn't kidding at all. It also became clear that he was hung like a horse; you'd heard rumors from your coworkers about him, which you'd always disregarded as exaggeration and stereotyping, but he must have been packing at least nine inches. A dick like that was a rare sight in Japan, and you felt a growing heat between your legs in spite of yourself.

"What do you expect me to do with that thing?" you asked, skeptically.

He patted his lap. "I expect you to sit on it," he replied, "unless you wanna be my slave for the rest of the week."
>>
File: Maid3.jpg (841KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Maid3.jpg
841KB, 1280x720px
>>4592620
(3/3)
You could've told him to fuck off, but you knew he'd never let you live it down. 'Slave for a day' -- for 24 hours -- had been the agreement. Sighing, you stood up and reached beneath your short skirt, tugging your black panties to the side, and then, red-faced and absolutely mortified, positioned your friend's rigid shaft so that its crown was nuzzled against your sex. As you began to ease down onto his cock, feeling it stretching out your silky inner passage, you couldn't help letting out a cute little moan in spite of your extraordinary embarrassment.

"That's it, babe," he breathed, one hand on your hip, the other reaching up to stroke your cheek with his thumb. "Nice and easy..."

Finally, with a soft grunt on your part, you managed to sink all the way down, so that he'd bottomed out inside of you. You'd never felt so full in your life, and as you started to bounce up and down on his impressive dick, you began to realize that he was ruining other men for you -- nothing would ever be able to compare to this for as long as you lived.

"Mmm, you're a natural," he cooed, using his hand to guide you up and down; you couldn't help but be frustrated by how well he was keeping his composure while you were panting and moaning with each upward buck of his hips. "C'mon, lemme see the girls while you work it."

You tried to mewl out a protest, but found that all you could manage to do was groan breathlessly as he reached up with his free hand to yank your top and bra down. Were it possible, you'd have blushed even harder as your full, heavy tits spilled out, starting to bounce in time with your friend's -- your master's -- thrusts.
>>
>>4592621
(4/3, whoops!)

By the time he finally hissed out a breath through his clenched teeth and began filling your womb with his spunk, Master had made you come three times, each climax driving you to heights of sexual bliss that you hadn't known existed. He laid back on the couch and took awhile to catch his breath, and then peered up at you. "I'd say that fulfills your obligations," he said. "You can go."

Relieved, you eased up off of his cock... and then sank down onto your knees. "But Master," you purred, smothering his cock, sticky with his seed and your juices, between your breasts, "I want to stay."

He grinned. "Well, then," he replied, "I guess you'd better get back to work."
>>
>>4592621
love the biman cg
>>
>>4592860

If only Mario knew that you were getting yourself kidnapped on purpose -- he'd be so steamed!
>>
>>4592600
>Whatever is in the next picture happens to you!
hot

>And you're the GIRL 21
jesus fuck, and people don't believe me when I say /h/ is the gayest board
>>
>>4593543
Maybe it should be "you're the girl if the post is odd, the guy if it's even, or something.
>>
>>4593575
but they didn't

its fucking gay, and the thing that bothers me the most is in how much denial they are
>>
>>4593633
>people aren't conforming to my stereotypes and that makes me SO GODDAMN BUTTHURT
>why can't they just have all of my fetishes like a good person?!
>I know, I'll shitpost! That'll show them how much of a dumbass I am, which will prove me right somehow!

Christ dude, click the arrow and select "hide". Then move on with your sad little existence.
>>
>>4593543
desu i self insert as the guy in the story it's just told with the point of view of the female
>>
I made the first one of these, so happy to see my baby all grown up and 20 threads in.
>>
>>4593925
>I promote degeneracy!
>I need to defend my degeneracy from people who know its degenerate!
>BUT ITS NOT DEGENERACY ITS JUST A FETISH AND ITS COMPLETELY OKAY!
This board is turning into /gif/
>>
>>4594405
>screeching about "degeneracy" in TYOOL 2017
hahaha holy shit dude go back to the comments section of fox news
>>
>>4594405
>Complaining about people being degenerate.
m8 you are on /h/ fappin, that's already degenerate.
>>
File: 1488299450908.jpg (273KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488299450908.jpg
273KB, 800x600px
>>4592600
>>
File: 1491037337955.jpg (33KB, 551x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491037337955.jpg
33KB, 551x960px
>>4595208
>>
File: 1488665254580.gif (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488665254580.gif
1MB, 800x450px
>>4593633
Well, looks like I need to do it again. As in the last thread:

OK, here's how this works. So sit down, shut your mouth and open your ears. You don't like it? Take your sorry ass elsewhere. Until a mod decides it's enough of a problem to shut it down, there isn't jack shit you can do about it, just like the flood of lgbt talk in the gender bender boards on /d/ when they just want to just fap in peace.

In conclusion or tl;dr: shut the fuck up and get out.
>>
>>4596480
That's not female Ranma, is it? He'd never let something like that happen in a million years, and he's powerful enough to prevent it. That being said, even if it's not Ranma, that's some gorgeous art and really good animation. Who's the artist?
>>
>>4596511
https://www.patreon.com/MShadowy
http://sexyshadowy.tumblr.com/post/149512242421/wellp-got-this-thing-done-for-my-patreon-more

Next time use iqdb
>>
>>4596583
Source beggars don't give a fuck if you scold them to learn how to find things for themselves if in the same exact post you spoon feed them what they wanted in the first place.

You're not fixing the problem, you're part of it.
>>
>>4596592
You screeching about "source beggars" like a faggot is leagues worse than someone idly asking for an artist name within a post. Chill the fuck out and/or go outside.
>>
>>4596592
Read the rules, for god's sake. If you know the source, post it. You not following the rules is what brings out these source beggars in the first place. You're not part of the problem, you're the SOURCE of it. Get off your high horse
>>
>>4596651
>If you know the source, post it.
No one knows the source of everything they're posted to 4chan.

Do YOU know the source of everything you've ever posted here?

And then you're sitting there telling ME to get off my high horse.

Also, I'm not the person that posted the image, and I do provide the source to images I post when I know them. So you're whining to the wrong person.

>>4596603
You must be new here.
>>
>>4597173
>I'll say he's new, that'll prove I'm right somehow!
You must be retarded here. Go back to /pol/ with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>4597193
>Insults someone for using a cookie cutter comeback
>While using a cookie cutter come back

Didn't really think that one through before posting it, did you? And you think -I'm- the retarded one here?
>>
File: 1467241963615.jpg (435KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1467241963615.jpg
435KB, 850x637px
>>
File: 48318948_p0.png (898KB, 1282x1531px) Image search: [Google]
48318948_p0.png
898KB, 1282x1531px
>>4597273

You can't believe you're letting him do it again! Your nipples firming up as they press against the cold glass, your sex drooling against his wandering fingers -- at this rate, you can't even pretend not to like it anymore.

The train is so crowded. If someone were to see, it could ruin your whole life -- but you still don't try to escape...
>>
>>4597242
You seem to be under the impression that I am going to put forth actual effort into responding to your stupid ass. Let me be the first, but not last, to laugh at you for it.
>>
>>4597173
What the hell are you on about?
>>
File: 52617407_p10.jpg (174KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
52617407_p10.jpg
174KB, 1000x1500px
>>
File: 1390707504941.jpg (476KB, 849x638px) Image search: [Google]
1390707504941.jpg
476KB, 849x638px
>>4597679

Come to the costume party, your friend had said. It'll be fun, she'd said!

You'd come, all right -- in your sexy schoolgirl costume -- only to find yourself surrounded by powerful, muscular men wearing masks and absolutely nothing else.

"Um, hi," you'd said, smiling nervously and waving, trying not to stare at those hard bodies and thick cocks -- but then you'd felt rough hands grasping your shoulders and dragging you inside.

By the time the man wearing the horse mask was jack-hammering his dick into your tight sex while his friends pinned you down, you were fantasizing about strangling your idiot friend, who was clearly incapable of distinguishing a costume party from the meeting of a bizarre sex cult.

By the time you stumbled out several hours later, however -- your womb full of thick, sticky, virile seed -- you were already texting your friend to ask where they'd be meeting next...
>>
File: 38825988_p0.jpg (789KB, 930x1280px) Image search: [Google]
38825988_p0.jpg
789KB, 930x1280px
>>4597770
>>
File: 25f82f9e83e7c9e1852350a0457ebc0f.png (864KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
25f82f9e83e7c9e1852350a0457ebc0f.png
864KB, 1024x768px
>>4598780
>>
File: 1489832442295.jpg (459KB, 945x560px) Image search: [Google]
1489832442295.jpg
459KB, 945x560px
>>4598787

It was all for the promotion. That's what you kept telling yourself.

All you had to do was tolerate being railed by this fat, slovenly middle-manager for two, three minutes tops, and you'd be on the way to bigger and better things. You knew you were a sexy little number, and you were sure that this sort of coercion was the only way that the man got any action, so you figured you could get him to blow his load fairly quickly, fix your skirt, and be back at your desk by the time he fell asleep in his executive chair.

The first surprise had been that Fatso was packing far, far more than you expected -- he was hung like a stallion, his cock thick, veiny, and throbbing from the moment he pulled off his pressed khaki pants. It was actually such a shocking sight that you'd flinched on first seeing it, your face going pale -- which had made him grin.

The second surprise was that your offer to give him head was flatly rejected; instead, he turned you around, shoved you over his desk, and started plowing you almost immediately. Thank goodness that the thought of doing something so illicit already had you quite wet -- but all the same, you couldn't keep the annoyance out of your tone when you snapped at him to slow down.

He didn't listen -- and the third surprise was that he had the stamina to rail your tight pussy for what felt like at least half an hour, pumping that absurd cock core-deep inside of you at a pace that was remarkable for someone of his physical health. By the time he finished inside of you -- he hadn't worn a condom either, the bastard -- you were sure that the whole office had heard you panting, moaning, and squealing for the better part of thirty minutes, his sheer persistence having gotten you off more than once.

"I'd say you're the best candidate for the job, Ms. Anon," he'd panted, as you did your best to smooth out your clothes and clean up. "Come back tomorrow and we can, eheh, 'discuss' your salary."

You were sure that you would.
>>
File: 1492105519172.jpg (771KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492105519172.jpg
771KB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: IMG_4248.jpg (102KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4248.jpg
102KB, 850x637px
I'm posting because whoever writing the tags is quite talented. I'm especially excited by the idea of being forced into corrupting servitude by a friend
>>
File: 1458703275953.jpg (758KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1458703275953.jpg
758KB, 1080x1536px
>>4599297

Hi, that's me! I'd love to write you a thing when I get off work.

Any other special requests?
>>
File: IMG_4402.png (532KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4402.png
532KB, 600x848px
>>4599318
Besides the previous information? Impregnation is a good cherry on top! You seem to have a knack for writing so I'm sure you'll make something good
>>
File: 1491166692876.jpg (275KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491166692876.jpg
275KB, 800x600px
>>4599318
I would like too, if you don't mind
>>
File: 1459961453393.gif (30KB, 655x415px) Image search: [Google]
1459961453393.gif
30KB, 655x415px
>>
File: Rank Up 1.jpg (239KB, 983x1391px) Image search: [Google]
Rank Up 1.jpg
239KB, 983x1391px
>>4599297
>>4599324

(For you!)

(1/3)

The day that women were finally granted permission to take on combat roles in the military was the very same day that you enlisted. You'd come from a long line of soldiers and generals, after all, and your father had always seemed a little disappointed in the fact that you'd been born a girl, because it meant -- until now -- that you'd never have the opportunity to see combat and truly defend your country; when you told him you were going to the recruitment office, he'd given you a hug for so long, sobbing against your shoulder, that you thought he might make you late for your appointment.

In defiance of all the toothless, back-country hicks in your basic training class who'd made snide comments behind your back and told you, to your face, that you'd never make it, you passed with flying colors and were soon off to your first posting, at a fairly remote base in the north of your country. It definitely wasn't the sort of glamorous, heroic assignment you'd been anticipating -- you spent most of your day cleaning up after the messes of your slovenly fellow soldiers -- so when your C.O. took you aside one day, said that he saw the potential in you, and offered to fast-track you to officer training school, you were all too happy to meet him in his quarters later to hash out the details.

"All right," he said, once you'd entered, proudly wearing your full, formal military outfit. "First, we need to assess your physical fitness, so you're going to have to do some up-downs."

"Up-downs, Sir?" you replied, thinking of the P.T. drill that involved quickly switching from push-ups to jumping jacks.

"Yes, Private Anon," he confirmed -- but then he grinned lecherously. "You're going to sit on my cock, and then move up and down until I tell you to stop."
>>
File: Rank Up 2.jpg (228KB, 983x1391px) Image search: [Google]
Rank Up 2.jpg
228KB, 983x1391px
>>4599489

(2/3)

You could feel your cheeks growing hot, and there was no disguising the surprised gasp that your C.O.'s pronouncement coaxed from your lips. You turned on your heel and almost walked out right then and there.

"Or," he said, stopping you in your tracks, "I could have you dismissed for trying to bribe your superior officer with sex in exchange for favors." His grin broadened. "Your word against mine, Private. What's it gonna be?"

You thought, at the time, that stripping down in front of your C.O. was the most humiliating thing you'd ever done -- but it was the first of many humiliating things he made you do over the course of the next several months. He did indeed make you bounce on his lap, his fat, stiff dick pounding almost cervix-deep into your formerly-virgin pussy over and over until he finally blew his hot, sticky load inside of you...

... but he also made you suck him off under his desk while he had real career advancement meetings with male -- of course -- soldiers of your rank, grasping your short hair and forcing you onto his cock until you couldn't breathe, only pulling back at the last possible second, when you were sure your choking and gagging would give you away...

... and he snuck into your barracks in the dead of night and fucked you awake, pinning you to your bunk and pounding your sex until you were sure you wouldn't be able to keep up with everyone else during the next day's marching drills, all while you bit your pillow and tried not to moan so loudly that you'd wake up the ladies with whom you shared living space...

... and he fucked you in the back of the mess hall kitchen, only to pull out moments before he reached satisfaction and finish right on top of the food you were to be served, so that you had to eat his thick, salty-sweet spunk as the topping on every meal...
>>
File: Rank Up 3.jpg (364KB, 1391x983px) Image search: [Google]
Rank Up 3.jpg
364KB, 1391x983px
>>4599490

(3/3)

... and then finally, a month after all this had begun, as he was spooning you in his bunk and slow-fucking you for the fourth time that day -- you'd told your friends you had a day's leave so that they wouldn't suspect you were spending 24 hours as your C.O.'s personal fuck-slut -- he'd grinned and said, "Remember when all this started, and I told you I'd had a vasectomy? I lied."

It wasn't until a few of your more attractive barracks-mates all started getting increasingly pregnant right alongside you that you realized that your C.O. had been playing this same game with several of the women under his command. Soon, the other ladies were joining you for your secret romps, all just as terrified as you that they, not the man forcing them into sexual slavery, would suffer the consequences if they went public. But he always seemed to have a soft spot for you, and, after you gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl, you did get promoted, after a fashion, and to a position of high esteem:

The commander's wife.
>>
File: 5720ef20ec1082e0bf03d54ff24de4de.jpg (210KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5720ef20ec1082e0bf03d54ff24de4de.jpg
210KB, 1280x720px
>>4599329

What did you have in mind, Anon?
>>
File: IMG_3851.png (600KB, 786x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3851.png
600KB, 786x1100px
>>4599492
Fantastic
>>
File: 1490857605758.jpg (264KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1490857605758.jpg
264KB, 850x1133px
>>4599511

Thanks!
>>
File: 1490948749186.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490948749186.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>4599496
Gangs and blowbangs, Interracial, Lots of Anal play and sex, and girly stuff, like jewelrys, stockings, heels.
>>
File: Blacked 1.jpg (225KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked 1.jpg
225KB, 1024x1280px
>>4599527

(1/3)

You realized, right away, that you had come to the wrong party.

Instead of the bevy of your fellow classmates that you had expected to find on exiting your cab, you were instead greeted by a crowd of tattooed, muscular, fierce-looking black men. There must have been at least fifty of them there, leaning against their tricked-out cars; rapping along with a loud, bassy song playing from the house's stereo system; or else just standing around, chatting among themselves.

Or at least that's what they had been doing. Now, they were all staring at you.

You smiled nervously and then glanced down at your phone, opening it up to the group chat your friends had made. "The party's gonna be at 321 North Avalon Lane, so be there at 9 and get ready to get your drink on!"

You looked over at the street sign to your right. "321 SOUTH Avalon Lane," it read.

"... Fuck," you muttered, under your breath, and then you returned your attention to the sea of men who were now starting to approach you. "Um, sorry, guys!" you said, waving and starting to slowly stumble away. "I totally came to the wrong party, so I'm just gonna call another cab and--"

"Nn-mm, baby," said one of the men, grasping your right wrist in one of his massive hands, the bracelets and bangles you wore there jingling softly; with his other hand, he took hold of your shoulder, and then he started leading you toward the house. "You at the right party; best believe that!"
>>
File: Blacked 2.jpg (159KB, 850x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked 2.jpg
159KB, 850x1168px
>>4600109

You feebly tried to squirm away at first, but soon the man's two hands were joined by others -- one gently gripped your dark hair to tug you forward, forcing you to walk through the house's front door, your high heels now clacking against the tile flooring; another came to rest around your wide hips; and one more groped at your perky ass, making your back arch and your cheeks flush. "Don't worry, girl," said another of the men; they were all speaking to you so soothingly in spite of the predicament that you were in, crowing at you in honeyed tones, that you felt a heat blossoming in your core in spite of your reservations about what was about to happen. "We're gon' take good care of you, as long as you take care of us."

"Uhm -- what do you mean?" you asked, innocently -- but then, the second man's meaning became clear as you were guided onto your knees, your colorful, thigh-length stockings rasping softly against a rug in the middle of the living room. You gasped, and actually reared back a little, as he whipped out his enormous dick -- but then the hand in your hair nudged you forward again, so that he was able to smack it against your cheek a few times.

"Open up, bitch," said the same man, and, when you did open your mouth -- to tell him that you really, really did need to get going -- he promptly stuffed that impressive shaft inside, your jaw forced wide. You thought about trying to spit it out and run, or simply biting him, but you didn't like your chances, and soon, you were obediently moving your head up and down, lips dragging along his dick, leaving ruby-red lipstick marks in their wake. "She just about the easiest ho' we ever did this to!" said your new lover, marveling at your new, cooperative attitude.

"Let's find out just how easy she is," said someone from behind you.
>>
File: Blacked 3.jpg (256KB, 967x1126px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked 3.jpg
256KB, 967x1126px
>>4600110

You gasped around the throbbing slab of fuckmeat in your mouth as your hips were lifted, raising your ass into the air. As you continued to submissively lick and suck, you could feel your skirt being lifted, your thong tugged to the side. "'Bout to break you in, babe," said that same voice, and then you squealed shrilly and arched your back as your ass-cheeks were spread and a hot, pulsing shaft was shoved unceremoniously past your tight pucker! You really did try to writhe out of the men's grip this time, but they held you in place with ease, the man in front of you now just fucking your mouth without regard for your well-being as the man in back began rapidly thrusting his hips, pumping his enormous cock deep inside of you over and over.

Finally, with an almost feral groan, front-man hit his peak, your mouth quickly filled to the brim with his viscous, salty cum; you swallowed as much as you could, but then, as he pulled away to nut on your face, you coughed and sputtered, drooling his baby batter onto your tube top and flowery choker. You tried to gasp that they should let you go, that you wanted to go home -- but then another man took the place of the first and you suddenly had a dick in your mouth once more.

It went on like this for what must have been hours, the entire party seeming to run a train on you. By the time the men finally backed away and let you collapse to the floor, laying in a pool of sticky semen, you'd been pumped so full of the stuff that you didn't think you'd need to eat for days, and you could feel it pouring from your ass and running down your legs to make a mess of your skirt and stockings.

The men looked down at you as though admiring a stack of money or jewelry. Finally, one of them said, "We keepin' her," and you felt him grasping your hair and leading you deeper into the house, so that you were forced to crawl on all fours behind him, cum pouring from you all the while.
>>
File: 1490948397811.png (709KB, 915x982px) Image search: [Google]
1490948397811.png
709KB, 915x982px
>>4600111

That was amazing Anon! The details, the personality, everything! Spectacular, really

Wouldn't mind know what happens next.
>>
File: tumblr_om5ljiQJpY1vdhmoao1_1280.png (2MB, 827x1167px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om5ljiQJpY1vdhmoao1_1280.png
2MB, 827x1167px
>>4600206

Thanks, Anon! Writing sequels is always kinda challenging for me, but if the muse speaks, maybe I'll continue your adventures into white slavery.
>>
File: 1491821163414.jpg (3MB, 4895x7043px) Image search: [Google]
1491821163414.jpg
3MB, 4895x7043px
>>4600218
Really would appreciate if you continue, but you can switch it up if you want.
>>
>>4600251

Hmm... Were I to keep going, do you have any requests for what would happen to our helpless heroine?
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
85KB, 800x600px
>>4600264
Well... i'd say that some more anal action, keep the fine detailing in the clothing and acessories, this makes it so perfect, and definitely some humiliation, depravation also make stuff a little rougher
>>
File: 327_2DJGAME326.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
327_2DJGAME326.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>4600324

Great! Once I have the time and I've found some interracial pics I like, I'll get right to work.
>>
>>4600218
Take the blacked garbage to the cuck thread
>>
File: 1490630600783.jpg (756KB, 850x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1490630600783.jpg
756KB, 850x1189px
>>4600352

Alternately, you could contribute with images instead of being a jerk!
>>
File: 6a1.jpg (225KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
6a1.jpg
225KB, 1280x1810px
>>
File: Blacked 4.jpg (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked 4.jpg
515KB, 1280x720px
>>4600111
>>4600206
>>4600324

(1/3)

You awoke the next morning to the sound of a cheerful pop jingle as your phone buzzed against your ear. Picking it up, you blinked blearily at the overbright display, your exhausted brain trying to make sense of the message that popped up on-screen:

"Anon, where are you? We totally missed you at the party last night!"

At that moment, the events of the previous night suddenly came flooding back to you: taking the cab to the wrong address, the sea of powerful men who groped and molested you, the cum flooding your mouth and ass. Cheeks burning, you quickly sat up and looked around -- or rather, you attempted to sit up, but you were being held fast by a tangle of black limbs. Evidently, you'd fallen asleep while one of the men was still fucking you; while you couldn't remember that happening, the broad-chested, muscular body pressed against your back was proof enough.

You decided that you would attempt to slip free while the man behind you snoozed, and that, if he woke up, you'd assert yourself and demand to be let go much more forcefully than you'd done with your anemic pleas from last evening. Slowly, carefully, you gently pinched the man's index finger between your thumb and forefinger and lifted his arm off of your torso, and then began to inch away from him, toward the edge of the bed.

You'd just managed to get your feet on the carpet when you felt a powerful grip on the choker around your neck. "Nn-mm, bitch," said a sleepy voice. "You stayin' right here."

"L-Let me go!" you exclaimed, but you were immediately punished for your insolence: the man jerked you backward by tugging at your choker, making you gag and stumble back onto the bed, forced to crab-walk back toward him unless you wanted your breathing cut off. Your high heels -- which, incredibly, had never come off even when you were being led around on your hands and knees -- dug into the bedsheets as you tried, uselessly, to scramble away.
>>
File: Blacked 5.jpg (483KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked 5.jpg
483KB, 1280x720px
>>4601552

(2/3)

"Aww, all these little white hoes must really miss you," the man rumbled, grasping your phone in one of his massive hands; you were leaning back against his powerful chest, now, so that you could feel the vibration as he spoke. "We'd better show 'em what you're doin', huh?"

"No--!" you grumbled, gripping your phone for dear life, but you might as well have been trying to hold back a monster truck with a lasso; the device was easily ripped from your hand, and soon he was opening the camera app. With his free hand -- arm wrapped around your chest so that you couldn't squirm away -- he gripped your cheeks and squeezed, forcing you to part your lips and loll out your tongue, and then took a picture and sent it to the chat. You could immediately hear your phone pinging over and over as your concerned friends started sending replies, doubtlessly alarmed by the sight of you making such a lewd face with your head leaned back against the man's dark, tattooed chest.

"I think they liked that," the man growled, grinning wolfishly and grasping your choker again, using his grip to guide you onto your back. "Let's keep 'em entertained, hmm, slut?"

In spite of your increasingly-feeble, whiny protests, and your weak attempts at batting away the man's enormous arms, you were easily shifted around and positioned by him until your legs were lifted and spread, his cock, already quite stiff and bigger than you remembered, prodding at your pucker. "Smile for the ladies," he said, and then he took a picture of you, prone, your tube top tugged up over your luscious breasts, your thong tugged casually to the side, your jewelry, bangles, and sequined heels glinting in the flash of the camera -- before you were able to block the shot or cover your face.

And then, he pushed in.
>>
File: Blacked 6.jpg (491KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Blacked 6.jpg
491KB, 1280x720px
>>4601554

(3/3)

You howled in discomfort as his cock slid home, dry and bareback, deep inside of you, until his hips collided sharply with your ass. Had your (white) frat-rat boyfriend not been especially fond of anal, you were sure this man would've injured you; as it was, you were able to take his dick and not suffer anything worse than extraordinary soreness. The flash of your phone's camera went off several more times as he started thrusting faster, the legs of the bed creaking -- but though you managed to cover your face this time, there was no doubt in your friends' minds as to just who was being railed like a ten-cent whore. Your squeals of pain were gradually giving way to moans of growing lust, your eyes welling up with tears of frustration so that your mascara ran down your glitter-dusted cheeks as you realized that you were getting off to this -- you were starting to like being stuffed full of black dick against your will.

You'd never experienced as powerful a surge of pleasure and humiliation all at once as when the man -- and you -- finally came, groaning like a bull in heat and pumping you full of his syrupy nut butter. He kept going even after you were filled to capacity, so that more of the stuff poured from your ass and pooled between your thighs, and then he pulled out, loosing several more ropes that splashed thickly against your chest and tummy. Even when he finally rolled off of you and onto his back, you were so exhausted that you didn't bother trying to escape; you just lay there, sprawled out and panting, trying to pretend that your body hadn't just been rocked by the most powerful orgasm of your life.

There was another click as the camera flashed one last time, your friends treated to the sight of your ravaged, cum-glazed body. "Now they all know," the man said, "that you belong to me, baby."
>>
>>4601555
Are you physically capable of doing something that's not this putrid? There's already a disgusting blacked thread
>>
File: 1492473097484.jpg (406KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492473097484.jpg
406KB, 960x600px
>>4601785

If you want something else, request it! I'm pretty submissive so I'll pretty much write whatever as long as it doesn't violate /h/ content rules.

Also, if you're gonna derail the thread, at least post a pic.
>>
>>4595107
Get this m8 a medal
>>
>>4601791
Something like you've done. Just tone it a teensy bit WAY down on the interracial
>>
To be fair if I was a girl I'd be defiantly would be a tomboy from my personality and my hobbies, still if that was the case my kinks and fetishes would also be the same so there is no doubt my favorite one being gangbangs would be something I'd love to try out.
>>
>>4601791
I shall request impregnation, maybe with some bondage/toys, and no interracial. Not gonna get all /pol/ like some people here, but I really am incredibly not into it either.
>>
File: H197.jpg (138KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
H197.jpg
138KB, 1280x960px
>>4601791
Mother, incest, interracial, corruption please.
Anon, you are great at writing, why dont you continuing buttslut story?
>>
>>4602925

Because I am actually not Buttslut Anon, and I'd rather leave that up to him! I prefer doing my own stuff.

I'm actually the anon who wrote the story a few threads back about the princess who gets kidnapped and trained to be a sex slave, and the other one about the ninja girl who gets impregnated.

>>4602366

Once I get some pictures I like, I'll get right on that!
>>
File: bb7aaebfb68e396ff8f681133839b884.jpg (813KB, 1224x827px) Image search: [Google]
bb7aaebfb68e396ff8f681133839b884.jpg
813KB, 1224x827px
I wonder how one starring a witch would go
>>
File: 1401676765785.png (692KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
1401676765785.png
692KB, 1052x744px
I should try and write some stuff later but for now, have this.
>>
>>
File: 2115072 - Blade_&_Soul Pohwaran.jpg (348KB, 1175x667px) Image search: [Google]
2115072 - Blade_&_Soul Pohwaran.jpg
348KB, 1175x667px
Wuxia Pirate captain gets captured after a fight
>>
Compensated dating.

Entering high school, the idea appalled you. Considering that your friends were planning a big beach trip over the summer though, you needed the money. You were nervous at first. Hell, for the longest time, you wouldn't even go to a love hotel and made your clients settle with polite conversation over dinner. Eventually though, you gave in. It was inevitable really. Men were willing to pay so much more if you'd spread your legs for them. Even more so if you let them do it raw.

Fast forward to the middle of the fall semester. Just like any other day, you're working hard at your "part-time job". That is, you were on your back as one of your regular clients pounded his hips against yours. He was the first client to ever buy you out for an entire night. He was also the first one who had ever gone through an entire box of condoms. Chances were, he was the first to shoot his seed directly into you but honestly, the details of that night were pretty hazy.

Either way, what's important now is that you're on your back, moaning like the whore you are as he shoots his third load of the day into you. If you know him as well as you think you do, he wasn't anywhere near finished. As the man slowly pulled out, you could feel his thick cum drip out of your soaked pussy. As you tried to catch your breath, he gingerly rolled you over until your ass was in the air. Without ceremony, he pulled out the plug he had shoved into your ass earlier, before you had even finished undressing.

The creampie course had just ended, but the anal one was only now beginning.
>>
File: 1433455635388.jpg (456KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1433455635388.jpg
456KB, 1200x1600px
>>4602366
>>4603121

(1/4)

It had been months since you had discovered your latent magical powers, passed onto you through your mother's line. You'd spent the intervening time practicing rudimentary spells, sneaking off to the library to check out books on the arcane, and shopping for authentic, witchy clothing and accessories on u-a-witch dot com. That had been fun and all -- you looked super cute in your new steepled hat and voluminous robe, and a few simple spells had given your cat, Ink, the black coat you'd always wanted her to have -- but today was the day that things were gonna get serious.

Today, you would try your hand at summoning a demon.

You'd carefully drawn the pentagram on your basement's stone floor, setting an offering on each of the star's points. You'd lit candles and arranged them in strategic places. And now, you kneeled in the middle, spellbook on your lap and turned to the page containing the incantation for summoning a lesser imp -- a compact, pointy-eared servant who could assist you with everything from chores to spying on your classmates.

"Ohhhkay," you mumbled, under your breath, and then you began reading off the incantation. "From deepest depths, from blackest night, I summon thee! Come forth -- Ink! You bitch!"

Your curious cat had wandered downstairs and batted at one of the candles with her paw, causing wax to spill onto the pentagram -- and you, certain that this had ruined the ritual, were simply unable to contain yourself: you tossed the spellbook at Ink, who deftly dodged it, meowed in an offended sort of way, and slinked back into the shadows.

"Ugh," you groaned, burying your face in your hands. "Three hours of work down the drain! Now I'll never--"

But your grousing was interrupted as the pentagram began to glow. There was a rush of wind and a flash of light, and then what looked like a thick, black shadow with two white, glowing eyes appeared before you.

"Who dares summon Incubus?" it murmured, peering down at you.
>>
File: 1487122555746.png (646KB, 1011x716px) Image search: [Google]
1487122555746.png
646KB, 1011x716px
>>4603691

(2/4)

Your startled brain only just made the connection, replaying your words in your mind: "Ink! You bitch!"

Ink, you bitch. Incubus.

Fuck.

You weren't sure what sort of demon this was, but it was visibly more powerful than the imp you'd intended to summon, and the way it was staring at you with those shimmering eyes was starting to creep you out. Panicking, you started to frantically flip through your book to find the incantation of de-summoning.

"A mortal witchling and her toys," the demon purred, its voice rich, low, and distorted, as though it were speaking into an industrial-size fan. "You should know better than to interfere with forces beyond your ken."

Finally finding the page you were looking for, you stammered, "Uhm -- d-demon, thy services are no longer required, I -- oh no."

The incubus had grasped your spellbook in one of its flickering, shadowy hands and tugged it out of your grip, casually tossing it to the side, well out of reach, moments later. "Cease your prattling, girl," it commanded. "I have a better use in mind for your mouth."

You blinked -- and in the time it took you to close and open your eyelids, the demon had transformed. Now, a pale-skinned, dark-haired, muscular hunk of a man was standing before you -- a naked man, with a cock bigger than you'd thought cocks could be. The only sign that he was, in fact, the same demon under the effect of a powerful glamour were his eyes, which continued to glow.

"Part your lips, mortal," he said, his voice now a soothing baritone. "I wish to test your suitability for my designs."

Even though you were certain that what the demon meant was, "I want you to suck my dick," and the idea was appealing to you more with every passing second, the small part of your brain not stupefied by your growing horniness managed to convince you that following his instructions would be bad. You closed your mouth and shook your head, feeling like a five-year-old that was refusing to eat her veggies.
>>
File: Kantai27.jpg (609KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Kantai27.jpg
609KB, 850x1133px
>>4603692

(3/4)

"A feisty one, hmm?" observed the demon, and he stepped closer until his slowly stiffening length was mere inches from your face. You could feel his hand coming to rest on your head, fingers tangling in your hair. Your heart raced. "Even the most recalcitrant mortals must surely know that it's polite to look into the eyes of your better when he speaks..."

You grunted softly as he used the grip on your hair to tug your head back, forcing you to make eye contact with him. His eyes had changed from white to a color somewhere between pink and purple, and as you stared at them, you felt your concerns melting away, a deep, submissive desire to please Incubus in whatever way he wanted replacing them. Your lips parted almost immediately, and your tongue lolled out of your mouth.

"Isn't that better?" As the demon's shaft finally slipped past your lips and into your mouth, you felt at peace with the world, as though everything in your life had been leading to this moment. "To finally know that your place is at the feet of your master?"

You tried to voice your agreement, but as Incubus was now thrusting his dick balls-deep into your mouth at a steady clip, all you were able to do is moan and drool a sloppy mixture of precum and saliva down your chin and neck.

You weren't sure how long Incubus continued to throat-fuck you, but you were in heaven the whole time, sucking at his cock and squeezing your thighs together in an effort to sate your libido. Eventually, however, he pulled free, smacking your cheek a few times with his length. "Now, turn around," he commanded, "and remove your coverings. It is time for you to fulfill your destiny as my seed-bearer."

You didn't think you'd ever removed your clothes so quickly. Once you'd stripped, Incubus wasted no time -- you felt your master's hand press on the small of your back, forcing you down until your shoulders were braced against the ground and your bottom was raised high into the air, and then...!
>>
>>4603693

(4/4)

"Ohhh!" You couldn't help letting out a breathless moan as you felt him slipping his shaft effortlessly past your folds, quickly bottoming out inside of you, his hips bumping against your rear. It was everything you'd ever wanted sex to be, and you found that any concerns about the phrase 'seed-bearer' vanished in an instant. You decided that you would be that for Incubus -- that you'd be anything he wanted, now that you knew the pleasure he could provide to you.

"Soon, your fate will be sealed, child," murmured Incubus; he had leaned forward enough that his perfect body was pressed against your back, his lips brushing against your ear with each word. The fact that he said all this in a totally calm and composed way even as he began to jackhammer your pussy, his dick spearing cervix-deep inside of you over and over, just made you even hornier. "When I release inside you, you shall be forever mine... unless, of course, you wish to decline my offer?"

You could hear the smirk in Incubus's voice as he said those last words. He knew as well as you did that there was no way you'd refuse. You shook your head. "Then come, human," growled Incubus, smacking your ass possessively.

You had never been ordered to come before -- and, if you ever had, you're sure it wouldn't have worked with anyone else. With Incubus, however, you could feel your core muscles tensing the moment he said the word -- and then, a second later, a mind-shattering orgasm made your entire body pulse with so much pleasure that you nearly collapsed. Incubus's own climax followed shortly afterward; you could actually feel his hot, virile, demonic essence pouring into your womb, filling you to the brim.

An incredible certainty settled in: you somehow knew that you were pregnant, now, and that it was your destiny to be bred by demons for the rest of your life.
>>
>>4603695
Fuckin' awesome thing to wake up to, thanks!
>>
>>
File: 016.jpg (227KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
227KB, 1280x922px
>>4603691
>>4603692
>>4603693
>>4603695
That is so much goodness. Can you fulfill my request >>4602925 next?
>>
>>4603695
Hey anon.

No requests here, just want to say that you write real good. You should consider posting your stuff somewhere so I can access it all the time forever.
>>
File: 9c3f498f63016a6add89bc3048172211.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
9c3f498f63016a6add89bc3048172211.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 602fdad5e9892593e80ccf3e8b197a50.jpg (105KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
602fdad5e9892593e80ccf3e8b197a50.jpg
105KB, 1152x720px
>>
File: 8308079dbee5518fcd6f4ca3e039caf7.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8308079dbee5518fcd6f4ca3e039caf7.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: b1ad54ccafbe8bd70659f2b1c431b2af.jpg (106KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
b1ad54ccafbe8bd70659f2b1c431b2af.jpg
106KB, 1152x720px
>>
>>4596603
>You screeching about "source beggars" like a faggot is leagues worse than someone idly asking for an artist name within a post.
No it fucking isn't and you know that. The next time you see a thread 100 posts long and 40 of them are "ZOMG SAUCE PLOX", remember this post.

Saucefags should be fucking killed. They are of no value to anyone and actively degrade the board, and fuck /h/ for being the only board on the site that apologises for them despite having the biggest saucefaggotry problem. Fuck you and fuck anyone else who thinks it's okay.
>>
>>4604460

Your life sounds really hard.
>>
>>4604462
Yours sounds like it belongs on reddit, saucefaggot apologist.
>>
>>4604467
You seem to have a lot of pent up anger there.
>>
>>4604460
You wrote a bunch of words I didn't read but maybe you need something better to do with your life than bleating about posts on a porn board. I suggest jacking off, might calm you down.
>>
>>4599492
>she just wanted to fight for the country like her ancestors did
>some smug faggot ruined her dream and degraded her to housewife
I wasn't expecting those feels.
>>
Pathetic freaks. Are you all really so hard up you can only get turned on by rape stories? Stories about how men force themselves onto women, or shitty, trashy tales about how weak girls can only make money by letting some fat, ugly loser (who probably reminds you of yourselves) plow them into tomorrow?
You are fucking disgusting. It isn't a shock you have to come to an anonymous site to read this shit so you can jerk off.
Obviously no girl would ever let you fuck her.
Sick pigs.
>>
>>4604711
I take offense to that. I got over my cold last week so I'm pretty healthy.
>>
>>4604711
>Sick pigs.
Now that you mention it, I do have a really sore throat and a bit of congestion. Maybe a fap will help clear my head!
>>
File: 1479568027687.jpg (256KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1479568027687.jpg
256KB, 1250x1250px
>>4604750
>>
>>4604711
I'm a girl
>>
>>4604711
You're on /h/.... There is no moral high ground for you to stand on.
>>
Your older twin sister is coaching you on sex.
>>
>>4604700
I can never get into this stuff unless they completely turn the tables at the end.
>>
File: 1472123557930.jpg (2MB, 2050x2928px) Image search: [Google]
1472123557930.jpg
2MB, 2050x2928px
>>4603719

You're welcome!

>>4604027

Sorry, but I'd rather not write another interracial story. I could do incest, though! Mom/son, or something else?

>>4604185

Thanks, Anon! I used to have a pastebin, but I forgot the password to it ages ago and I set it up with a temp email. Maybe I'll make a blog or something!

>>4604700

I could write a happier story for you if you'd like! I do love bad ends, though.
>>
File: IMG_4433.png (828KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4433.png
828KB, 1024x768px
>>4605022
You still have that pastebin link, anon?
>>
>>4605022
>Mom/son, or something else?
Mom, son, incest, corruption, maybe gangbang.
>>
Different writefag here

Kinda in the mood for a short warm warm up before I get back to writing /d/ fiction so does anybody have any requests?

Preferably not interracial (because we already have a couple of good ones here) or incest (since I don't want to step on our other writefag's toes)
>>
>>4605631
Secretary/boss
>>
>>4605651
Sounds good. I'll look for a picture I like and get to work.
>>
File: 1492771897278.jpg (76KB, 423x319px) Image search: [Google]
1492771897278.jpg
76KB, 423x319px
>>4605669
Good luck
>>
(1/2)

You could hear yelling from your boss's office. That was never a good sign, especially with how close the project was to its deadline. Whenever people screwed up, it only made more work for you. Without really thinking about it, you pulled up the calender that had all of your boss's appointments on it. Perfect. He had a two hour window before his next meeting.

Hearing the door open, you watched in silence as a dejected young man exited the room and began walking back to his desk. Not wanting to waste time, you stood up and walked into the office. Your boss was already standing in the middle of the room, waiting for you. Without a word, you closed the door behind you and locked it. Without needing instruction, you kneeled before the man and watched as he dropped his pants to the ground. His fully erect cock was only a couple of inches away from your face but before you could take any time to appreciate it, you felt its head press against your lips as the man placed his hands atop your head. Obediately, you parted your lips to allow his throbbing erection into your mouth.

He was rough, but that was to be expected. He was always like this after he finished yelling at somebody. His hands held your head in place as he thrusted his hips back and forth, paying no heed to your comfort. At that moment, all he was concerned with was his own pleasure. He wasn't always like this though. If he was in a good mood, you could enjoy deepthroating him underneath his desk while he made phone calls or answered emails. When in a bad mood like this though, all you could do was let him use your mouth like a onahole.

His release was thick as always, and you appreciated that he finished inside of your mouth as opposed to all over your face. The taste and consistency of his seed was familiar and you felt yourself grow wet in anticipation, knowing that before long, he'd pump you full of his potent cum.
>>
k
>>
>>4605706
(2/2)

After your boss pulled out of your mouth, he rubbed his cock all over your face, smearing it with seed and drool. You barely had enough time to stand and remove your skirt before he grabbed you by the arm and nearly threw you towards his desk. You weren't quite used to this level of forcefulness but you didn't say a word. Right now, your only job was to be a hole for him to vent his frustrations into. Without ceremony, your boss pushed you down and once you were laying on top of his desk, he wasted in time in spreading your legs and crudely tearing a whole through your pantyhose. For a brief moment, you fretted over how you would walk out of his office now that your outfit was ruined but once you felt the head of his cock press against your entrance, that worry melted away.

A moan escaped your lips as he pushed into your folds. You could feel his throbbing erection penetrating you all the way to the root. As usual, you tried to keep your voice down but the man's forceful, almost violent thrusts forced whimpers and groans of pleasure out of you. His hands gripped your firmly by the waist as his hips collided against yours. Wet, lewd noises filled the room and before long, you stopped trying to hold the moans back.

By the time he finished inside of you, you had lost track of how many minutes had passed. As his thick cum filled you to the point of overflowing, you hit your own climax and let out a cry that half the office must have heard. Once he finished, he pulled out, leaving you laying on his desk, panting for air as you could feel his seed drip out of your abused hole.

Your eyes were closed as you enjoyed the after glow of such an intense orgasm, but you could hear him open the door.

"Go ahead. You're all doing overtime the rest of the week though."

A handful of men were at the door, staring pass your boss and directly at you. You gave them the sexiest smile you could manage and beckoned them in. "Let's get to work boys~"
>>
File: 9a49fb11e0abbaedb796e8eb89312654.jpg (475KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
9a49fb11e0abbaedb796e8eb89312654.jpg
475KB, 1000x1430px
>>
File: x7e0xTy.jpg (524KB, 1000x706px) Image search: [Google]
x7e0xTy.jpg
524KB, 1000x706px
>>4605706
>>4605760
Great. Thanks.
>>
>>4605846
I love the idea of an office lady being used by her coworkers. I'll probably write some more if I'm in the mood.
>>
File: fainting.jpg (461KB, 1199x1169px) Image search: [Google]
fainting.jpg
461KB, 1199x1169px
>>4605631
>(since I don't want to step on our other writefag's toes)

Thanks, Anon! Feel free to write whatever you want, though. Your office worker story was super hot!

>>4605437

Sadly I've been kept busy with my Real Job so I haven't made much progress on this one yet. I'll work on it this evening!
>>
>>4592600
If I was this chick in a fantasy hentai world I'd probably want to be knocked up too.
>>
File: 1452654493322.png (754KB, 770x768px) Image search: [Google]
1452654493322.png
754KB, 770x768px
Maybe if I roll dubs I'll become a girl irl.
>>
>>4605974

Wouldn't that be lovely?
>>
File: 1475290278903.jpg (2MB, 983x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1475290278903.jpg
2MB, 983x1390px
>>4605984
It would literally be magical. Wonderful, and would make me very happy.

But I've never been the kind of person that those things happen to.
>>
File: KAIHOUUUU!!!.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
KAIHOUUUU!!!.gif
2MB, 356x200px
He came inside of you! You're doing it to for your little sister though! Endure!! Endure!!
>>
File: 1455023256778.jpg (413KB, 1058x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1455023256778.jpg
413KB, 1058x1500px
>>4606035
Thanks. I like this kind of stuff.

Here's one for you. You were super confident you'd win the fight and the wager but maybe subconsciously you really wanted to lose and...
>>
File: 1352751339281.jpg (456KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1352751339281.jpg
456KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>4603093

Do you have a link to the ninja story? Think I missed it.
>>
File: Untitled image (85).png (770KB, 722x988px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled image (85).png
770KB, 722x988px
>>
you love your job as a prostitute there is just nothing that makes you happier than seeing the happy faces of your satisfied customers
>>
>>4605437

(1/4)

Your son had always been the type to get precisely what he wanted.

From the day he'd been born -- you were only sixteen, having been knocked up and subsequently abandoned by your homecoming date during your senior year of high school -- he'd been something of a bully, crying, flailing, and lashing out whenever he wanted something or when his needs weren't met. As he got older, he remained quite as pushy but grew much more tactful: instead of screaming or hitting you when he wanted a new toy or two candy bars instead of one, he'd turn on the charm, hold your hand, tell you that you'd be the best mommy in the world if only you'd do this one thing for him. You were far too young and inexperienced to parent him properly, and, more often than not, you capitulated.

As such, even though you were shocked when his hormones kicked in and his demands of you became more physical, you probably shouldn't have been.

At fourteen, he started to complain about the clothing you wore. It was far too warm for such a hot climate, he said; you ought to show a little more skin, Mom -- you'd be more comfortable. At first, you resisted, wondering why he was being so persistent, but soon you were wearing swimwear and sarongs; short sundresses; tube tops and hot pants; and other, more revealing outfits around the house, and even outside. Your home soon became a very popular hangout spot for your son and his friends, who at first would try to glance over at you when they thought you weren't looking, but who were soon leering at you, openly and lecherously, even when you were speaking to them directly.
>>
>>4606854

(2/4)

At sixteen, he began playing football at his high school, and started having you host parties for the whole team. At first, you were hesitant -- but after their first big game, you found yourself serving the team sodas from the fridge, replenishing plates of snacks, and even giving a few of the linemen shoulder or neck massages, your lovely breasts, hidden by nothing more than a bikini top, nuzzled against the backs of their heads. Feeling like the neighborhood "cool mom" only just made up for the embarrassment you felt at the idea of being your son's servant.

Finally, it was the day of his eighteenth birthday. He didn't seem to have made any plans, and when you asked him what he wanted to do, he just grinned, looked you right in the eye, and said, "You."

Blushing and stammering, you asked him what he meant. "I wanna spend the day with you, Mom," he said, smoothly, advancing on you until you were almost nose-to-nose, the small of your back pressed against the kitchen counter. "You've worked hard all your life for me. I wanna return the favor." He was so close now, you thought, that if he were to tilt his head just slightly upward, his lips would be touching yours. "I wanna make you feel good."

You opened your mouth to finally tell him no, to explain to him that this time, he'd gone too far, but then he really did move in for a kiss. Your hands moved to his shoulders, and your intent really was to push away from him, but being so submissive to him for his whole life had really rubbed off on you -- you found that, instead, you began to kiss back, your lips parting to allow his tongue to slip into your mouth.

You told yourself, mentally, that this was as far as it would go -- that there was no way you would let your son do anything else to you -- but then his hand slipped beneath your top and cupped one of your breasts, and you moaned instead of scolding him, thrusting your chest forward against his palm instead of trying to stop him.
>>
File: 1461867352281.jpg (299KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1461867352281.jpg
299KB, 1200x1600px
>>4606858

(3/4)

When he broke the kiss to pull your top -- you hadn't worn a bra or panties around the house for years -- up and off, you could've told him to stop, but you didn't. Instead, as his hands slid down to work your short-shorts down and off, your own hands moved to his belt buckle, starting to clumsily, almost feverishly unfasten it, your breath ragged, your heart pounding. It wasn't long before the pair of you were stripped entirely out of your clothing, your curvaceous, womanly figure on display; your son's muscular frame almost seeming to glow in the light of the setting sun streaming through your kitchen window.

"W, We should go to the bedroom," you murmured, glancing outside at your house's perfectly-maintained front lawn. "Otherwise, people might s-seeee--!"

But your son was already turning you around, shoving you against the counter so that you were leaning forward over the kitchen sink, your palms braced against the windowsill. "I want them to see," he breathed, nipping at your earlobe in between words, his hands now shifting to your bottom and squeezing it so that you went up on your toes. "I want them to see how much you love me. How you'd do anything for me. Isn't that right, Mom?"

And then you squealed, your whole body tensing as you felt his length being roughly stuffed inside of you. The force of his thrust -- he'd bottomed out right away -- shoved you forward so that your cheek was now against the window, the glass cooling your violet blush. "I want them to see," he muttered, grasping and kneading your ass as he started to pump, again and again, into your sex, "what an obedient, submissive slut my mother is--"

"D, Don't talk about your mother that way -- ohh!" But your halfhearted protest was quickly reduced to a needy moan as he began to buck his hips more quickly and wildly, bringing you pleasure like you hadn't felt since he was conceived.
>>
>>4606861

(4/4)

"--and I want them to know," he continued, as though you hadn't spoken in the first place, "exactly who you belong to. Who do you belong to, Mom?"

"I, ohh...!" There was a soft crack as your glasses slipped from the edge of you nose, only to be crushed between your face and the window by your son's actions. "I don't belong t, to aaaanyone...!" you managed to finish, but the fact that your words were moaned, rather than stated with any kind of authority, betrayed your true feelings.

"Say it," your son hissed. "You know what I want you to say...!"

"I, nmmh...! I, I belong to you!" you finally exclaimed, moments before squealing and very nearly collapsing against the sink as the admission, coupled with your new master's enthusiastic love-making, made your legs quiver and your core ache with pleasure from a powerful climax.

Fortunately, your son didn't come inside of you -- you hadn't taken birth control in decades -- but he did come all over you, pulling out moments before his own orgasm and leaving ropes of his seed splattered against your ass, thighs, and back.

"Thanks for the birthday present, Mom," he said, casually, leaning forward to kiss your cheek and then wandering off to another part of the house, leaving you to pant for breath, attempt to recover from your ordeal...

... and to wonder what he would do to you next.
>>
File: 6974608.jpg (235KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6974608.jpg
235KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1406650679515.jpg (3MB, 2820x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1406650679515.jpg
3MB, 2820x2000px
>>4592600
I read the caption in OPs pic really quick and thought it said "Light Fart" :\
>>
File: file.png (682KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
682KB, 800x600px
>>4606854
>>4606858
>>4606861
>>4606864
Its good that you are here since buttslut anon abandoning us. What you do next?
>>
File: Pregnant Problems.jpg (1MB, 1633x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant Problems.jpg
1MB, 1633x1496px
>>4605083
>>4606313

Found my pastebin, and remembered the password to boot! Woo!

https://pastebin.com/u/whore_queen

The ninja story is "Pregnant Problems", inspired by the attached pic. I've also got a story on there called "New Allegiances" that's literally eighteen MS Word pages long; it's about a princess that gets captured and conditioned into being a sex slave.

I'll go ahead and upload the new stuff from this thread as well!

>>4607351

Eh, "abandoning" is a strong word. When you've written something that long and detailed, coming up with ways to keep it fresh and fun can be really tough. I'm sure Buttslut will return when he's ready!
>>
>>4607508
Hell yeah, another pastebin I can read through. Thanks. Really looking forward to it!
>>
File: 1486986688589.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486986688589.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>4607600

You're welcome, Anon! Hope you enjoy!
>>
>>4607508
>https://pastebin.com/u/whore_queen
Thanks a ton! Glad to see you are still doing these threads! I especially liked the "Smarmy" one!
>>
File: c0a374222d718dfb9f92e94be957fb66.jpg (447KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
c0a374222d718dfb9f92e94be957fb66.jpg
447KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>4608161

Thanks, Anon! That's actually my favorite thing I've written even though it's on the shorter side.
>>
File: 1471210704028.jpg (2MB, 1371x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471210704028.jpg
2MB, 1371x1920px
>>
File: 1387584964940.jpg (220KB, 850x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1387584964940.jpg
220KB, 850x1285px
>>4608411
>>
File: 1488369918219 (1).png (729KB, 685x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488369918219 (1).png
729KB, 685x1200px
Has the Buttslut story gotten a sequel yet?
https://pastebin.com/GCUvck8w
>>
File: 2bc870d09c467797caa382e2891adfb9.jpg (676KB, 1112x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2bc870d09c467797caa382e2891adfb9.jpg
676KB, 1112x1500px
You were sold to a brothel to repay your family's debts. Take good care of your first client...
>>
File: 41510478.jpg (823KB, 1888x2048px) Image search: [Google]
41510478.jpg
823KB, 1888x2048px
As you pose for the photographer you can't help but think of all the horny men who will be masturbating to you. Your friends and family were shocked when you announced that you've quit your job to become a porn star. Your first fuck on camera will begin shortly.
>>
File: 36846843_p0.jpg (158KB, 1875x1406px) Image search: [Google]
36846843_p0.jpg
158KB, 1875x1406px
The blonde girl squeals with pleasure as master fucks her for the third time. You remain motionless despite the hot candle wax stinging your back. Will master grant you the privilege of pleasing him tonight?
>>
File: cff2c6f03b762d4e37b0828ab5cd22bf.jpg (901KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cff2c6f03b762d4e37b0828ab5cd22bf.jpg
901KB, 1600x1200px
The seedy maid cafe we work at has a special menu for regular clients but you already knew that before you joined didn't you, you little slut? Better use more lube new girl, the night is still young.
>>
File: 45023056_p0.png (789KB, 960x680px) Image search: [Google]
45023056_p0.png
789KB, 960x680px
As a joke you suggested to your friends that the three of you sign up for adult video actress casting. You silly girls ended up signing the forms.
>>
File: 48840178_p0.png (835KB, 960x680px) Image search: [Google]
48840178_p0.png
835KB, 960x680px
>>4609900
The girl who receives the lowest number of cumshots gets to experience her first painal. Don't fall behind.
>>
File: 56937328_p0.jpg (351KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
56937328_p0.jpg
351KB, 1000x1500px
Moonlighting as a high-class escort for foreign businessmen you naively thought you would never run into someone from your day job. You were shocked to discover tonight's client is the charming new regional manager.
>>
File: 56951945_p0.jpg (1MB, 1000x2300px) Image search: [Google]
56951945_p0.jpg
1MB, 1000x2300px
>>4609919
As you bounce on his cock he promises to make you his secretary and offers an attractive allowance in exchange for becoming his personal plaything. You know he'll expose you if you refuse. You have no choice but to submit to his domination...
>>
Still a virgin? Might be because you're a frigid bitch. Don't worry, your friends will never find this place. Scream as much as you want. We'll be enjoying that body of yours thoroughly before selling you off to the slavers for fine sum of gold.
>>
File: 4311139.jpg (214KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
4311139.jpg
214KB, 1200x850px
You used to flinch from his cumshots. Now you can take a load to the face without batting an eyelid. Once Master is done marking you as his fucktoy, you'll scoop every last drop from your face and tits, swallow it and thank Master for training you to be the subservient slut that you are today.
>>
File: 1384154022143.jpg (230KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1384154022143.jpg
230KB, 1024x768px
>>4609969
>>
>>4609619
That anon is MIA as far as I know.
>>
File: 1384716314754.jpg (146KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1384716314754.jpg
146KB, 1200x900px
Mr. Clean knows how to keep a house spic and span, but you're a VERY dirty girl. He's having to give you a good HARD scrubbing.
>>
>>4610706
Kinda want that to be the blue haired fairy chick from the paper towel ads.
>>
>.<
>>
>>4610671
>we may never see what he has planned next.
Feels-bad.jpg
>>
File: IMG_1488.jpg (146KB, 762x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
146KB, 762x1024px
Rough hard pounding
>>
File: 39559398.png (800KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
39559398.png
800KB, 680x960px
A cum baptism is customary for all new brothel whores.
>>
File: 068f0cfd98a46fd98ffad65b8c854e37.jpg (239KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
068f0cfd98a46fd98ffad65b8c854e37.jpg
239KB, 1000x692px
You and your girlfriend hitchhiked to the city to become strippers. In exchange for the ride the two of you decided to give the driver the fuck of his life.
>>
File: 1304263356168.jpg (268KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1304263356168.jpg
268KB, 836x1200px
Secretly browsing his porn collection you learnt that your boyfriend loves anal scenes. For his birthday you decided to give him a special gift.
>>
Sharing husbands for threesomes was the best deal you made with your friend.
>>
File: img_10.jpg (453KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
img_10.jpg
453KB, 1280x914px
When you told the agency you wanted to debut with a double-penetration scene they were more than happy to oblige.
>>
>>4599297
You don't need to be a girl for that
>>
File: 1318063067200.jpg (1MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1318063067200.jpg
1MB, 1500x1125px
You were his girlfriend, now you're his thrall. A good slave must fulfil her master's desires.
>>
File: 1391647616913.jpg (759KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
1391647616913.jpg
759KB, 1200x950px
The usurper spared your life. In exchange, the once feared bandit chieftess new role is relieving the mens' sexual urges.
>>
File: 186532.jpg (45KB, 563x816px) Image search: [Google]
186532.jpg
45KB, 563x816px
As a cheerleader its your job to make sure the sports teams' players are happy
>>
File: 1460770159339-1.png (544KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460770159339-1.png
544KB, 640x800px
>>
File: 1326556982260.jpg (290KB, 750x712px) Image search: [Google]
1326556982260.jpg
290KB, 750x712px
The gloryhole brothel is a new concept where women can offer their holes anonymously. It's a dream come true for a shy slut like you.
>>
File: 56076250_p1.jpg (354KB, 696x982px) Image search: [Google]
56076250_p1.jpg
354KB, 696x982px
A noble like him surrounded by beautiful ladies and courtesans wouldn't waste his time with a commoner like you, so you surrendered your freedom to become his bedroom slave. You now have the privilege of cleaning his cock after he's done fucking his date.
>>
File: 1468726128448.jpg (270KB, 1263x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1468726128448.jpg
270KB, 1263x1851px
You volunteered to be an assistant for penis inspection day.
>>
File: 1460341976960.jpg (592KB, 1218x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1460341976960.jpg
592KB, 1218x1050px
Suck em snowbunny
>>
You love beign part of the new police force
>>
File: 1462260813876.jpg (210KB, 869x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1462260813876.jpg
210KB, 869x1107px
>>
File: eddb1ebcaf2dce54f8dd57bb6ac6b891.jpg (292KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
eddb1ebcaf2dce54f8dd57bb6ac6b891.jpg
292KB, 1280x960px
As the CEO's aide you have many duties to fulfil.
>>
File: img0494_EVD05_12.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
img0494_EVD05_12.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>4612855
Anon writer, can you write a story about this pleeeeeeeeeease?
>>
you are so happy your boyfriend brought you along to the cruise with his friends , hopefully he won't find out that you are sucking of his friend but you just couldn't resist
>>
File: c31a80e6.jpg (83KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
c31a80e6.jpg
83KB, 1280x905px
>>
File: 62021713_p0.jpg (288KB, 1089x1400px) Image search: [Google]
62021713_p0.jpg
288KB, 1089x1400px
>>4614384
Oops! Your boyfriend caught you masturbating.
>>
You thought you were signing up for a bikini modelling but you didn't read the fine print about the bukakke session.
>>
File: ca70ed89ae4f74cf47d44dc48f5d5888.jpg (414KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
ca70ed89ae4f74cf47d44dc48f5d5888.jpg
414KB, 1050x900px
Didn't you want to try sucking cock? What are you waiting for?
>>
File: 56794498_p0.jpg (327KB, 1400x1361px) Image search: [Google]
56794498_p0.jpg
327KB, 1400x1361px
The guy you're dating has an identical twin. Two cocks are better than one.
>>
File: 35682651_p0.png (831KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
35682651_p0.png
831KB, 680x960px
Be sure to properly thank your master for collaring you.
>>
File: 58354274_p1.png (427KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
58354274_p1.png
427KB, 900x637px
The king has taken a liking to you. You will be thoroughly trained in the sexuals arts to serve in his pleasure quarters.
>>
File: 1311024000285.jpg (137KB, 580x724px) Image search: [Google]
1311024000285.jpg
137KB, 580x724px
You accidentally sent nudes to two seniors at your college. If you sleep with them they'll delete the pictures.
>>
File: 56010397_p0.jpg (966KB, 1460x1465px) Image search: [Google]
56010397_p0.jpg
966KB, 1460x1465px
Your new life as a porn star beings now.
>>
You're now an ancient god's plaything.
>>
Your fiancee was on his best behavior the whole time while you were visiting your prudish parents, so you both decided to take a day off to reward yourselves.
>>
>>4615625
You're trying out new positions with your sex friend.
>>
You love obeying your master just as much as you love cleaning his cock
>>
File: 1492682768309.jpg (589KB, 1200x944px) Image search: [Google]
1492682768309.jpg
589KB, 1200x944px
Hope you like blowing old sweaty office guys for the rest of your life!
>>
>>4606731
Fuck I want to do this at leadt once in my life! Does anyone have a guide to trapping!
>>
>>
File: 1448132046828.png (938KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448132046828.png
938KB, 1024x768px
You lost a bet, now the whole team gets to dump a load on you.
>>
>>
File: 35134371_p0.png (835KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
35134371_p0.png
835KB, 680x960px
Fucking you so hard you cry and then dumping his cum all over your pretty face is what you love about being his property.
>>
File: 710a4ee7825b1fbd894e1f52ee563ad7.jpg (412KB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
710a4ee7825b1fbd894e1f52ee563ad7.jpg
412KB, 1200x1100px
>>
File: c86bfaa23356346dd35f1c060e42e2ed.jpg (449KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
c86bfaa23356346dd35f1c060e42e2ed.jpg
449KB, 1024x768px
No fair! I go away for a minute and you're already on the bench getting your pussy pounded. It's my turn to get creampied!
>>
File: 04.jpg (281KB, 1200x1598px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
281KB, 1200x1598px
>>
File: 13.jpg (474KB, 1280x1851px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
474KB, 1280x1851px
>>
File: 45802246_p0.jpg (945KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
45802246_p0.jpg
945KB, 2048x2048px
There's 6 guys in the next room waiting to fuck your brains out once we're done taking pictures for the bluray box art.
>>
File: 1465799006846.jpg (275KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465799006846.jpg
275KB, 845x1200px
>>4610671
>That anon is MIA as far as I know.

I'm still around, just not writing
>>
File: 57454758_p0.jpg (316KB, 1400x1117px) Image search: [Google]
57454758_p0.jpg
316KB, 1400x1117px
He fucks your ass slowly while you masturbate.
>>
File: 1478788193287.png (520KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478788193287.png
520KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: f023972c741f4b8d0048.jpg (581KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
f023972c741f4b8d0048.jpg
581KB, 752x1062px
>>
File: Galko_nee1.jpg (161KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Galko_nee1.jpg
161KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>4617857
sauce?
>>
>>4620175
You don't deserve sauce if you can't realize its in the fucking image itself
>>
>>
File: 1481942902450.jpg (675KB, 1240x860px) Image search: [Google]
1481942902450.jpg
675KB, 1240x860px
>>
File: 1488311077291.jpg (246KB, 1280x904px) Image search: [Google]
1488311077291.jpg
246KB, 1280x904px
>>
File: 1492903782071.jpg (815KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492903782071.jpg
815KB, 704x1000px
>>
File: 1458054982189.jpg (297KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458054982189.jpg
297KB, 850x1200px
>>4623167
>>
File: sap.jpg (260KB, 850x1066px) Image search: [Google]
sap.jpg
260KB, 850x1066px
fun nights
>>
File: 000delf.jpg (64KB, 719x1000px) Image search: [Google]
000delf.jpg
64KB, 719x1000px
>>4625520

You're a slave to an orc now.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1494365351156.jpg (195KB, 850x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1494365351156.jpg
195KB, 850x1188px
>>
you logged back in for the easter event and it looks like your fc officers missed you a lot~
>>
File: eLoTiKa-392479-FFXIV_AuRa.jpg (387KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
eLoTiKa-392479-FFXIV_AuRa.jpg
387KB, 566x800px
>>
File: IMG_3045.jpg (195KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.jpg
195KB, 1050x1050px
>>
File: Q8Gc1t7.png (1MB, 1276x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Q8Gc1t7.png
1MB, 1276x1000px
>>
Looks like you're going to be pregnant anon!
>>
>>
>>4604972
>older
>twin
Older by what, three minutes?
>>
File: Lewd.gif (3MB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.gif
3MB, 638x638px
>>
File: 602_thia02d.jpg (300KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
602_thia02d.jpg
300KB, 600x800px
>>
>>4599492
>>4599490
>>4599489
damn son these are great
>>
>>
you are the school directors favorite teacher i ...wonder why
>>
File: f56781b9de06eaa5.png (664KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
f56781b9de06eaa5.png
664KB, 1024x800px
>>4629283

Thanks, Anon!

>>4630306

Ooh. That's a hot pic.
>>
>>4606731
maybe it was not that physical, but i used to be a camgirl for fun... i loved to make my men happy, see their smiles while teasing them! and those explosions of satisfaction turning always into a hot mess
>>
File: 1494306214183.jpg (287KB, 888x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1494306214183.jpg
287KB, 888x1243px
>>
File: 1465109912423.jpg (110KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465109912423.jpg
110KB, 1280x960px
>>4631149
>>
roll
>>
>>
File: IMG_4486.jpg (142KB, 786x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4486.jpg
142KB, 786x1024px
>>4630736
See, that's what we need more of. Nothing is less sexy than a camgirl who clearly isn't interested and doesn't like what she does, it gets viewers like me extra satisfied to know she really likes it
>>
File: sg1.jpg (232KB, 1400x976px) Image search: [Google]
sg1.jpg
232KB, 1400x976px
(1/2) Your heart beats in your chest as you look at yourself in the mirror of the hotel bathroom. Your boyfriend promised you the best night of your life and you had to admit, the schoolgirl uniform he picked out for you looked good on you. Walking out the door you see him there sitting on the bed typing on his phone before eventually looking up to see you. "Wow...you look, amazing" He says, before grabbing your wrist and leading you to the bed. He kisses you, working his hands around your body so well that he already makes you wet. "Here, I have something for you" he says reaching underneath the bed to pull out a blindfold. Your mind races as he puts it on slowly. "Whatever you do, don't take this off ok? Promise me".

"Time for your next surprise" he says. A shiver runs across your body, eagerly awaiting what it could be when you hear him walk to the door opening it. "She's ready, come on in". The sound of many footsteps fill the room and unfamiliar male voices start to be heard. "Ohhhh fuck" "Hey, I get her pussy first ok?" "Dude relax, there's plenty to share." Your boyfriend's voice punctures the chatter "She's all yours guys. Enjoy" Before you could ask, you feel multiple hands roaming across your body. You heard the ripping sound as they tear holes in the stockings and your shirt is torn open exposing your breasts. The sound of unbuckling belts start to blend together. How many were there? 4? 10? It's hard to tell, but you would be lying to yourself if you weren't a little excited.
>>
File: 1456682104290.jpg (427KB, 1000x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1456682104290.jpg
427KB, 1000x1353px
>>4633327

(2/2) Your legs are spread apart and without warning, a mouth wraps around the entrance to your pussy and starts to swirl his tongue inside you. You sense someone leaning over you. "Your boyfriend here says you give amazing head, so don't disappoint us ok?" Before you can react, you sense a thick mushroomhead brushing against your lips. You can only open your mouth and take the tip in, sucking softly. "Oh yeah, suck on all of it babe let us see you worshipping this fucking cock." You do as instructed, ensuring your lips wrap tight around the stranger's cock as you bob up and down it again and again, encouraged as you hear them moan out their approval. You are soaking wet as the stranger eats you out until eventually he pulls away. Your legs get spread even further. "Oh yeh sorry I forgot.." you hear your boyfriend say "She's actually on the pill and she told me before you guys came that she would love to have her pussy just flooded with cum"

Loud groans of approval fill the room and you soon feel a stranger's thick cock start to thrust into your pussy, stretching it out. "No resistance at all but so hot and wet, god this pussy's good" you hear him say, an older man by the sounds of it. And so the night went on, multiple men with cocks of different sizes taking turns treating you as their fucktoy all night. You lost count of how many men came inside you but you loved it all. Two of the men lean above you and you can sense them stroking hard and fast "Last shots for the night slut, give your boyfriend a nice smile as we cum all over you." You could only happily oblige as they both unload together, thick strands landing on your lips, cheeks and across the bridge of your nose. "Well, didn't I promise a good time?" your boyfriend asks. Panting with exhaustion, sweaty and covered in cum inside and out, you can only smile as you teasingly lick the mixture of cum off your lips.
>>
File: 1494304283605.jpg (723KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494304283605.jpg
723KB, 858x1200px
>>
>>
File: 1495388980476.png (600KB, 540x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495388980476.png
600KB, 540x719px
>>
File: 1288063667517.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1288063667517.gif
2MB, 640x480px
Your favourite client invited you to a private beach to entertain him and his friends.
>>
Just a little event for your fans. The lucky draw winners will get to gangbang you.
>>
File: 1246574356868.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1246574356868.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1495783108777.jpg (382KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495783108777.jpg
382KB, 850x478px
>>
File: 2Wlcqshb.jpg (302KB, 1536x2344px) Image search: [Google]
2Wlcqshb.jpg
302KB, 1536x2344px
You were walking to school with your twin sister, discussing the anime you watched together before leaving the house.

Suddenly, you felt a thick warmth within you and after a moment, realized there was also a bit of a draft.

Instinctively, you couldn't help but blush.

You glanced around, but your childhood friend Hideki was nowhere to be seen. He was probably at school already, thanks to his increasingly-troublesome gadget.

A couple months ago, he found a mysterious device on the way to school with you both. After he experimented with it, you witnessed him teleporting around. He vaguely elaborated that it seems to stop time when he's "using it", for everyone but him. You never learned how it works, however, and after that, you never saw it again. Hideki started walking with the two of you a lot less, apparently sleeping in and relying on the device to get him to school on time.

Some other oddities started to occur from time to time as well, like bras being clasped incorrectly and panties shifting oddly, or finding them on inside out or backward. It was easy to write these things off as your own errors, but in this past week, the reason for it became more obvious: Reika had been creampied, and then you got one of your own the next day. After not saying anything to Hideki immediately, he likely thought his actions had gone unnoticed and started doing it several times a day.

You met eyes with your sister, and judging by her red cheeks and awkward fidgeting, you both had the same problem.

"Um, j-just now..." you start to say.
"Y...Yeah..." Reika replied.

"Hi-kun used his time-stop thing on me again, and he..." You didn't need to say it, but it helped break the awkward moment you both were sharing.

"Yeah... On me too..." Rei-chan stated the obvious as well. The awkwardness remained.

You both glanced away from each other, blushing worse. You felt the thickness inside of you moving a little. You tightened your pussy's muscles hoping to spare your panties.
>>
>>4643511
Your embarrassment increased as you felt a thick glob slip out between your folds and over your left lip.

You were surprised your panties didn't stop it as it reached your thigh. You quickly doubled your efforts and managed to get a grip on a thicker part of the gooey, white ribbon... but not before it had trailed down your inner thigh into view below your skirt. The thought of holding such a thing within such a place was scary, but the fear of being seen like this was more prominent at the moment.

Reika instinctively pressed her hand (and thus her skirt) between her legs, trying to keep her own problem at bay. It was too late to warn her not to, and she realized what she was doing to her skirt a second too late.

It hadn't helped. You glance down and notice two thick ribbons of sperm down each thigh and even more hanging between. She had leaked quite a lot more than you.

"J-jeez, does he really think we won't notice he's misusing it if he keeps leaving 'evidence' behind..." You grumble to your sister.

"He... even took my panties..." Reika whimpered, closing her legs a bit more.

You again notice the draft. "Yeah, mine are... gone too..." Hideki's cum began to dangle from your thigh as even more starts to escape your pussy's entrance. There's so much more inside you than usual... You suddenly realize why.

"I... I think he came in me twice today..." You say out loud, almost in disbelief. So far, Reika had been the only one getting creampied twice in one session. You momentarily felt happy you got your 'fair share', then mentally scold yourself.

Reika got even more embarrassed. "N-no fair..." She turned incredibly red and fidgeted a lot. It looked adorably cute, save for knowing what just happened to her. "I took it at least four times today..." she whimpered.

You gasp in shock and frown in annoyance.

"J-jeez! Why do you always get more?! It's not fair...t-to you, I mean!" You start to fidget too.
>>
>>4643513
"Um, h-hey..." You stammer out. "Wanna... swap hair clips with me for awhile...? Um, to make things easier on you..." You blush fiercely.
"Um... S-sure..." She exchanges her clip with yours. To the untrained eye, you two had now switched places.

You insist to yourself this is just for your sister's sake, but you know it's also to test Hi-kun's intentions -- is he cumming in your sister so much because he likes her more, or is her pussy somehow better than yours?!

"Wah..." Reika pulls her hand away and her skirt was obviously wet. "It's so sticky..."

"Ah, jeez..." You glance around. "Let's find somewhere to let the rest out."

Reika nods quietly. You both hide behind some bushes and let a thick pool of cum gather between your legs. Sure enough, Reika's is twice as big as yours. She really knows how to tell the quantity she's carrying... You're a little jealous.

"It's no good..." She looks a bit teary-eyed. "Because of my skirt, it..."

You frown. "Let me see."

You lift her skirt. It peels away from her... Revealing that Hideki's thick cum had practically covered her little bush of pubic hair.

"WAH!" Reika exclaims at the sight. She shoves her skirt back down.

"That's too messy to have just been from your skirt... You notice an odd feeling and lift your own. You find a single ribbons of cum clinging to your own little patch of soft curls. "Ah jeez, he also came ON us...?!" A pang of annoyance that Reika got more hits you again.

Reika looked desperate. "Wh-what do we do?! There's nothing to wipe it up with...!"

You swallow nervously and glance around. "I, um..." You awkwardly push Reika back and spread her legs a bit more.

"M-Mei-chan??"

"Just... let me take care of it..." You quickly get your lips to work, sucking it out of her pubic hair.

"Mei-chan?!" Reika starts to panic a little. "W-w-we can't do that!"
>>
>>4643514
You look up at her, mouth half-full, but manage to get the words out. "It's... It's just a little hair! It's not... you know, your..." You point down at her pussy.

"B-but... Hi-kun's stuff is...!"

You spit the contents out next to your creampie puddle. "He came in my mouth a couple days ago, so I'm used to it..."

"Oh... Um..." Reika watches awkwardly as you slurp it off her skirt and then her thighs, squirming a bit from the sensations. "Th-thank you..."

She insists to return the favor, though you try to talk her out of it. She quickly removes the single squirt from your pubic hair, then licks slowly up your thigh to remove the leakage from before.

As she gets near your pussy, you get a jolt of sensation you weren't expecting. You gasp and squirm suddenly, feeling another jolt of pleasure as you accidentally bring your pussy to her lips and tongue for a moment.

You both yelp and pull away, wide-eyed at what just happened. "S-sorry!" you stammer out.

"No, it's fine, I..." Reika blushes. "Oh..."

"What...?" You ask, awkwardly covering yourself.

Reika put her hand to her mouth, looking a little surprised at herself. "I think I swallowed it..."

"Ah--! S-s-sorry!!" You jump up. "I didn't mean to make you --"

"N-no, it's okay, it... Wasn't that bad..." Reika looks a little surprised to say such.

"Ah... Um..." You fidget awkwardly at the unusual interaction you just had with each other. You try desperately to change the subject. "Okay, so... Like we planned, we need to figure out where he's keeping that thing and take it. We obviously have to do it today... This is getting out of hand..."

Reika quickly joins you in moving on from what you just did to each other. "Okay, but where do we start?"

"We have the spare key... We could check under his bed..." You say, not really having any better ideas.

After school, you both head straight to his room. He participate in sports after classes, and his parents aren't home. It's a perfect opportunity.
>>
>>4643525
There's never a moment he could use or hide the hand-held device on the field, so he might be leaving it at home after class to ensure nothing happens to it.

You soon find yourself carefully inspecting every inch of his room. He hear Reika checking in his drawers while you crawl halfway under his bed.

You notice a digital camera, but more importantly, next to it is a familiar object -- a bracelet-looking thing (one of two, actually) that was originally attached to the device. You think it might be worth putting on and quickly do so. You hit a button on it, enabling a light to show that it's on... but nothing happens. You crawl out from under the bed to ask your sister to help you look, but before you can finish the first sentence, she freezes in place.

Startled, you realize the device must be with Hideki. He's likely using it to get home 'instantly', and you're the only one not affected.

Wanting to not reveal your intentions, you quickly drag your sister to your house next door, and hide her still form in your closet. You then rush back to Hideki's room -- there's still time! You put things back the way you found them, then continue your search. If you can locate the other bracelet, Reika will also be immune to his 'secret' assaults!

You quickly crawl halfway under the bed again and resume your search for the other. You again notice the digital camera, and curiously turn it on. You find it contains hundreds of photos of each of you, obviously taken while using the device. He apparently had put together quite an extensive gallery that got progressively more bold the as weeks went on, long before you ever noticed he'd been assaulting you.

You quickly tab through the sights of familiar bare breasts and close-ups of pussies and even fully-nude body shots. Your fears are confirmed as you tab through images of his face buried in your pussy -- or Reika's. It's hard to tell...

It eventually turns to videos of each of you being fucked rather firmly.
>>
>>4643530
You tab through them after a few seconds to absorb the activity or marvel at how hard one of you was taking it.

You finally pause at the last picture as you get a closeup of Hideki's thick, wet dick against a pussy, squirting a single ribbon of cum into soft, curly pubic hair. You recognize it as the cum he left on you this morning, and part of you bubbles with emotion at the sight of Hideki's dick between your legs, marking you with his seed. You suddenly realize how wet you've become in the past few minutes. ...Actually, how long have you been looking at pictures?! You panic momentarily, hastily turn off the camera, and put it back where you found it.

You fail to locate the second bracelet and realize you've wasted too much time. You crawl out from under the bed, making a rush toward his door and stumble on something. You glance down and realize a porno mag had somehow ended up out from under the bed.

You sigh heavily, grab it, and crawl back under the bed to hide it with some you'd shoved aside earlier. You hear a distant sound, and freeze in place. You listen, and realize footsteps are approaching.

Panic sets in, and you quickly struggle out from under the bed, but feel a shift -- your skirt got caught on the bed frame?! You reach and nudge yourself with the magazine -- you'd also forgot to put it back in your panic. Wide-eyed, you drop the magazine, unhook your skirt from the bed, and then crawl most of the way out. You notice the forgotten magazine, laying open to a picture of a girl who looks vaguely like you. As you grab it, the door opens, and you freeze in place instinctively...

Fortunately, the bracelet-wearing wrist was hidden from view under the bed. Unfortunately, you were still on all-fours, with the other hand on his adult magazine... And your skirt flipped up enough in the back to reveal your -- you remember you still aren't wearing panties.

You pretend to be 'stopped' as Hideki expresses amusement at 'catching Reika in the act'.
>>
>>4643532
You also realize you're still disguised as the favored sister.

You hear him say something about how his 'subliminal messages' must finally be getting you two to view him as a man. He quickly removes the camera from under the bed, as well as what appeared to be the second bracelet -- located somewhere you swear you already checked. Damnit!

He returns and you hear some rustling behind you. You manage to avoid gasping as he starts to rub your bare rear... Something thick and hard starts to stroke up and down against your pussy, making embarrassing sounds -- a reminder of how wet you got looking at pictures of him fucking you and Reika just a minute before.

He enters you before you're ready, and you wince as you hold back your cry of pleasure. His pace starts to increase rapidly, and he grips your hips firmly and he drives his cock home over and over.

You remember how it looked in the photos, and are amazed that you could fit something that big in there like this -- you feel him firmly impacting your pussy, his balls hitting your clit with every thrust. He filled you perfectly, but not too much -- you feel it gently kissing your womb over and over, teasing you in a way you didn't know possible until now.

Through all odds, you manage to hold back your voice and avoid moving, but you can do nothing about the situation behind you besides letting it happen now. His pace increases and his thrusts increase in intensity. It feels like his dick is getting bigger, as it's hitting your cervix a bit more firmly now.

You feel it become rock hard as he grunts and thrusts in deeply, joining the tip of the head to the matching opening your cervix. Your eyes widen as you realize what's about to happen. You feel fear and also... a bit of curious anticipation as you helplessly feel his cock twitch and spurt his seed forcefully into your most private place.

"UGH!" He groans, thrusting firmly several times and delivering several more thick spurts of cum into your womb.
>>
>>4643535
It's more than you can hold, and you feel it smothering your cervix in the overflow.

Pleasure rushes over you with the first squirt, and you cum right along with him, unable to keep your body from trembling. He, fortunately, was too lost in the pleasure of planting his seed inside you, and didn't notice.

You do your best to recover and not give yourself away, and he finally exhales sharply and pats you gently on the rear.

"Sorry, Reika. It's not fair that I cum in you twice as much as Meika, but you're so shy... it's the only natural way I've heard that can make girls feel more confident."

"Giving you four per session is pretty extreme, though... but two wasn't doing enough, so... Just bare with me for a bit more." He starts to thrust again.

Suddenly, his actions make a lot more sense. Wrong, still, but you understand the situation better, at least... 'This idiot,' you think. 'He could have just said he liked us... We would have...' Mentally, you trail off as he starts fucking you harder. You carefully indulge in it while keeping your voice in.

Somehow, you make it through all four creampies without collapsing or crying out.

Hideki releases you and you hear him ponder how to let you get out of the situation without suspicion. He backs out and creates a scenario where he comes in normally, giving you time to hide his magazine. You pretend to be borrowing scissors and make your way out.

He never realizes you stole the bracelet, or that you were 'awake' during the entire session -- or that you weren't Reika, for that matter.

Unable to actually acquire the device from him yet, you keep wearing the bracelet in secret from both Reika and Hideki. Unfortunately, this does mean several daily sessions, but after a few days, you don't mind it so much -- even continuing to pose as Reika 'for her sake'.

You're sure you'll eventually get the situation resolved, but for now, you feel you have enough control to ride it out in its current state.

End?
>>
Con hotel party gone wrong?
>>
>>
>>4643542
That was hot. Can you continue?
>>
File: 1395168217648.jpg (165KB, 930x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1395168217648.jpg
165KB, 930x1000px
>>
File: getsuyoubi_no_tawawa_r34.jpg (89KB, 506x674px) Image search: [Google]
getsuyoubi_no_tawawa_r34.jpg
89KB, 506x674px
>>
>>
File: 1492822273717.gif (1MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1492822273717.gif
1MB, 704x396px
>>
You gave your body and soul to master and he rewarded you with the honor of wearing his collar.
>>
File: 1455641892404.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455641892404.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>4643542
Go on......
>>
File: 62465367_p0.jpg (932KB, 1002x1419px) Image search: [Google]
62465367_p0.jpg
932KB, 1002x1419px
A maid has many duties.
>>
File: 1496215614104.jpg (3MB, 1559x2159px) Image search: [Google]
1496215614104.jpg
3MB, 1559x2159px
>>4647537
odds: You think it wasn't so big
evens: You can't wait for your turn.

>>4605022
Anon, if you still here, I can get a bad ending story then?
>>
File: 30330538_p0.jpg (167KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
30330538_p0.jpg
167KB, 500x800px
Keep sucking that cock whore.
>>
File: 7543804_p0.jpg (102KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
7543804_p0.jpg
102KB, 800x500px
Good whores get rewarded with cocks.
>>
File: 1495950369169.jpg (258KB, 1124x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1495950369169.jpg
258KB, 1124x1157px
Gotta suck your master clean after his day at work.
>>
Can someone fuck me like a slut?
>>
File: 1385028928938.jpg (162KB, 703x994px) Image search: [Google]
1385028928938.jpg
162KB, 703x994px
>>4651639
As you wish
>>
File: 1495875228890.jpg (372KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495875228890.jpg
372KB, 600x800px
>>
Only a sick bitch like you would ask your boyfriend to roleplay your rape fantasies.
>>
File: 1458423732273.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458423732273.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>4653625
>>
File: c4fb0ab1123a06dc4f98c1e7ce694f8d.jpg (485KB, 2094x1178px) Image search: [Google]
c4fb0ab1123a06dc4f98c1e7ce694f8d.jpg
485KB, 2094x1178px
>>
>>
File: 1374636272977 (1).jpg (476KB, 1301x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1374636272977 (1).jpg
476KB, 1301x1000px
>>4654417
>>
File: 1458767941213.jpg (199KB, 1200x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1458767941213.jpg
199KB, 1200x1698px
>>4655350
>>
File: 1488949649804.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488949649804.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
>>4657330
>>
File: 068.jpg (356KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
068.jpg
356KB, 1122x1600px
(new yuri hell)
>>
File: 63139701_p3.png (1MB, 1080x1527px) Image search: [Google]
63139701_p3.png
1MB, 1080x1527px
Sex work is the best work.
>>
File: 51362397_p1.jpg (674KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
51362397_p1.jpg
674KB, 1500x1125px
You signed up to be a public use whore.
>>
you love for cock is just as big as your love for money
>>
File: 1375930023166.jpg (181KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1375930023166.jpg
181KB, 827x1169px
>>4657885
>>
Congratulations on your porn debut.
>>
Your makeup is incomplete without a facial.
>>
>>4599427
What's this, because I'm trying to make a game similar to it.
>>
File: 1387088160209.jpg (93KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
1387088160209.jpg
93KB, 950x713px
>>4658560
>>
File: 1409929449945.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1409929449945.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
>>
>>4599324
Graf is my waifu
>>
File: 1451628867168.jpg (239KB, 774x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1451628867168.jpg
239KB, 774x1084px
>>4660727
>>
>>4592600
>>
File: 1438690828728-2.jpg (82KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
1438690828728-2.jpg
82KB, 850x637px
>>
File: 1391740432325.jpg (153KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
1391740432325.jpg
153KB, 752x564px
>>
'next picture happens to you' must mean the next picture that is posted after you post in the thread, but then... who does the first picture happen to? It is a mystery.
>>
>>4664071
The last person to post in the previous thread, of course.
>>
File: 1391821092844.jpg (293KB, 1000x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1391821092844.jpg
293KB, 1000x1203px
>>4664014
>>
Your master ordered you to entertain his guests.
>>
File: 1488524994675.png (518KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1488524994675.png
518KB, 850x478px
>>
>>
File: 1391028230210.jpg (364KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1391028230210.jpg
364KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1490913358292.jpg (131KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
1490913358292.jpg
131KB, 700x630px
>>4667707
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 235

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.