[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daraku Reijou - The Animation (NTR)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Daraku Reijou.jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Daraku Reijou.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
>Great animation quality
>NTR (Patrician Fetish)
>10/10
>Hentai AOTY

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2285718
>>
File: Daraku Reijou 2.jpg (186KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Daraku Reijou 2.jpg
186KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Daraku Reijou 3.jpg (232KB, 1024x646px) Image search: [Google]
Daraku Reijou 3.jpg
232KB, 1024x646px
>>
File: c952053sample6.jpg (87KB, 579x700px) Image search: [Google]
c952053sample6.jpg
87KB, 579x700px
Its a 8/10
Them fucking tiddies were too nice but no paizuri scene
>really nigga
>>
not as boring as the doujinshi
>>
>>4591769
This is a joke. The animation is trash and tries to be a Murakami but doesn't have his signature camera styles. The sex scenes are boring. The size of the girl's breasts is absurd. It is a trash hentai, it belongs to the garbage bin.

The other NTR hentai releasing this month, 清楚で真面目な彼女が、最凶ヤリサー is a garbage as well. A fucking disgrace, it's like these two are trying to bury the reputation of the originals. The doujin of this anime is nothin to be proud of and 清楚で真面目な彼女が、最凶ヤリサー is a decent NTR visual novel.
>>
>>4591771
>random pink overlay on sex scenes
>semen explosion

No thanks
>>
>>4592014
>but doesn't have his signature camera styles
Good, his camera work is fucking shit.
>>
>>4592031
It is not. Murakami's style is more immersive and unique. The lack of innovation in hentai is the reason why the quality is getting worse year by year.

Fortunately, we have independent studios nowadays that can deliver superior CG fueled animations such as SURVIVE which features the original artwork, better animations and cheaper than DVD hentai.
>>
>>4592038
>Murakami's style is more immersive and unique.
Doing pans after pans isn't more immersive and is only unique to him because it's a beginner mistake. I like Murakami's but Im tired of people talking about him as if he's some kind of genius or great artist. He is neither of those.

Yasuomi Umetsu's hentai works shit all over Murakami's in terms of direction and animation (not going to compare other things since Murakami has only ever done adaptations). Hentai from studio Mary Jane and SPEED (RIP) are also way better animated then Murakami's, and thinking that tweening animation is in any way superior to hand-drawn animation further shows that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Talking about innovation is dumb when hentai has always been mostly adaptations anyway. The problem with hentai is the lack of money since the end of the OAV era as well as the lack of talents, because no one wants to spend their entire career making hentai and hentai actually don't make that much money so budgets are more difficult to get.
>>
>>4591769

> HUGE FUGGEN TIDDIES :D

pass

that shit is not attractive
>>
>Everyone doing pans is now Marukami

Feels like NTR guilt to me rather then proper critique.

This one was ok but if anything, it's biggest fault was it's directing with too much setup and relatively few actual sex scenes.
>>
>>4592143
Is that a attempt in rebutting? Have you watch any hentai lately? Perhaps having a tunnel vision while masturbating is messing up your perception of quality.

Yasuomi Umetsu has no modern hentai to speak of so it's hard to compare him. Kite is more of an anime than a hentai, Bible Black is better than Kite if you want competition.

Lack of money is a problem in hentai but that doesn't mean innovation won't exist. You clearly haven't seen a proper CG based hentai. Regardless, it's only going to get better and better than it overtakes hand drawn animation. Especially in Japan, hand drawn animation is stagnating, in quality and story. Have you heard of Honey Select? What do you think is the next step? If you can't innovate something anymore then it has reach its peak, it will only stagnate from there or maintain that level.

Murakami isn't a genius, i never ever said he was. I was just comparing the two. But the thing is, at least Murakami tries to be unique rather than bland.

Greed is the problem, greed from publishers and greed of pirates. Piracy is the cancer killing hentai, it is the reason why Hentai become shittier and shittier year after year.
Shikkoku no Shaga and Victorian Maid Maria no Houshi are rarities, probably the best in recent years.
>>
>>4592143

That's because Umetsu is a fantastic animator. That his brief hentai scenes happened to be good are more of a consequence of him being a veteran. But Mezzo and Kite are much more of a showcase of what he can do with action than sex, the sex only taking the backseat, and so he could even get funding. Murakami's better at being erotic though.
>>
>>4591769
>awesome artstyle
>crappy animations
>some scenes were replaced with static image
Ohh shitttttt
>>
>>4592014
>The size of the girl's breasts is absurd.

Are you serious or pretending to be retarded? Have you even read the source material? It's kyonyuu. If you don't like women such as the ones depicted in gyakuten majo saiban or oyakodon, then this shit isn't for you.

>The animation is trash and tries to be a Murakami
How's so? This falls in line with many of T-Rex work than it does with any Murakami I've seen.

>doesn't have his signature camera styles
As the poster above me said, that's a good thing. Shit is abnoxious! Comparing Taimanin asagi to Makai Kishi Ingrid is like night a day.

My only real gripe is the pink overlay. Can anyone explain why that is a thing?
>>
So, what's the plot in this one? Did the netorare'd guy deserve it? Or is just your typical "Fuck you, I cheated on you for no reason"?
>>
>>4591771
>all dem extreme closeups

no thanks.

hentai animation has truly gone to shit since kuroinu ep1.
>>
>>4591769
I stopped watching after 5 mins and there NOTHING you can do to stop me.
>>
Tits are too big for my taste. I wish hentai would go back to having more uniform proportions.
>>
>i used to hate ntr because of the meme
>ending up watching otomi doori
>now my dick can't get up without ntr
>>
>>4593358
I still believe to this day that all it takes is a single fap to Otome Dori to get into NTR forever. You just gotta persevere and you'll be hooked.
>>
>>4593358

people will never understand cuck fetish, it's okay anon at least you don't LARP being a cuckold.

[spoiler] or do you? [/spoiler]
>>
>>4592222
>Greed is a problem
Yeah, that's the reason Lilith fire Murakami's ass out of the company to begin with, dude's not only suck at what he does but he's also a greedy bastard as well.

Meh, Murakamifags not even once.
>>
Agreed. One of the best releases in a while.
>>
>>4591769
anyone make any decent gifs/webm of this ep yet? lots of nice ass angle scenes
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.