[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It begins.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4

File: elf.jpg (427KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
427KB, 500x715px
It begins.
>>
HCG WHEN?
>>
>fat elves
Trash.
>>
>>4584500
shit taste
>>
>>4583843
Torrent where?
>>
>>4584545
Only people that masturbated to hentai before they ever touched any fantasy beyond the hobbit movies say that.
>>
>>4584759
The usual place where everyone gets their fix.
>>
>>4583843
Is the name of this just "Elf"?

I don't have enough context from the image to figure out more.
>>
>>4586986
lewd elf, actually
>>
>>4586986
Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori he
>>
>>4587519
Translated that would be "Welcome, to the Forest of Lewd Elves" or something along those lines.
>>
>>4584759
Where would that be?
>>
>>4583843
this games' writing is actually pretty hilarious and entertaining
>>
>>4584759
search the japanese name + "torrent"
>>
Translation when?
>>
Oh shit, it's out?

>>4588699
I'll do it for $6k by September 15.
>>
>>4584759
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876
>>
Any good sites where I can see it online? Im on my phone right now
>>
>>4583850

>https://exhentai.org/g/1045961/c109a4b26f/
>https://exhentai.org/g/1045964/67011eff77/

>assets: https://exhentai.org/g/1046215/b713634170/
>>
does anyone know where which file i can access the their speech texts?
>>
>>4588704
You do actual translation for games?
>>
As I speculated in the previous thread, it's a completely optimistic fuckfest that will most likely only cater to Aoi Nagisa and boob fans. I'm both so nothing to complain about.

It gets to the point surprisingly fast, based on pre-release knowledge I figured it would be more akin to Kyonyuu Fantasy, but KF is Lord of the Rings and this is The Hobbit in terms of lenght.

I don't have to time to really read through this with my limited japanese skills, since my pace is so slow, so I'm just happy it even exists and I will wait if they branch out to OVA (low expectations for that of course) in a few years or if this gets translated eventually so I can appreciate it completely. The dialog is pretty light and self aware from what I gathered, this game is just fun all around and it's fun to see something like this amidst darker material (which I enjoy to some extent) or just plain generic high school setups.

Also this game was the first eroge/nukige I ever purchased. Everything that puts money in the pockets of Aoi Nagisa is worth a purchase. I would've purchased Taimanin Yukikaze games and Tentacle and Witches, but I wasn't at the level of "shut up and take my money" at those points. It's more hype to buy at release.

Praise you, Aoi Nagisa, a God.
>>
>english never ever
I really should learn moon
>>
>>4590847
....or know your way through VNR, translation tools and hooks
>>
>>4590847
>>4590923
don't fucking machine translate shit just read tae kim grammar guide, learn kana, hook the text and look up every word you come across
>>
can't effin install it
>>
>>4590973

That`s a lot of effort to fap
>>
>>4591538
You sound like a filthy casual.

Are you a filthy casual?
>>
>>4591567
Reading eroge in japanese is the best shit ever.
>>
>>4590973

What does "hook the text" mean?
>>
>>4591647
it's a program that can translate the japanese in game automaticly
>>
>game keeps asking for a fucking CD key
>delete and install version that says its cracked
>still asks for CD key
Fuck.
>>
>>4591847
There are multiple .exe files in my case.
I picked a different one and the game ran fine.
>>
>>4591853
Downloaded the one posted in the thread to make sure I didn't just have the wrong one and I still only have one.

I did try another version that had two .exes, but the one that opened gave me black screen after asking for a few setup options.

I have applocale, and my system region set to japan for non-unicode too.
>>
>>4591847
You are actually fucking retarded. Like, completely fucking retarded.

You take the fucking crack's rar and unpack it. You then drop the contents into the installed game's gamedata folder. You then run the exe you dropped into the gamedata folder. Done. How fucking difficult is this shit? Fucking rocket science, must be.
>>
>>4592213
>gamecrack rar.
>crack is .exe
soundslegit.jpg
>>
It'll suck when the the h-anime fails to keep the breasts as large as the game.
>>
>>4591608
this truth
>>
File: passingthrough.gif (778KB, 637x868px) Image search: [Google]
passingthrough.gif
778KB, 637x868px
[spoiler]Don't mind me[/spoiler]
>>
>>4588723
Fuck me I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
So I got a copy of this game, but I have zero idea how setting this up works, other than changing the locale.
I get to the activation code screen, but it's not letting me input any keys. Is there a fix for this? Sorry for being uneducated on this.
>>
>>4592350
I'll just be glad if it gets an adaptation in general
>>
>>4583843
Aoi Nagisa's art was the only thing good in this visual novel, everything else is so-so. If you like pure vanilla without any good story, this is perfect for you. Hope you enjoy your time with your dumb lf waifu. 5-6/10
>>
>>4596944
replace the EXE with the crack, there should also be a serial number somewhere i think
also i'm pretty certain you have to name your character with japanese characters only
>>4598432 what did you expect, its a nukige
i just put it on auto and read it while i browse other shit. i think the writing is pretty nice and some of the routes are interesting at the very least
>>
anyone have a good crack for this?
>>
I think someone said that VNR shared dictionary is working great in it. It's like fan made translation
>>
it's alright. twintails is best girl though
>>
>>4588736
doesn't work
>>
>>4598759
im confused, i cant run the setup from mount regardless of what destination i pick, if i just extract all the content of the ISO, i get an error when i try to run the game, and the crack is the .MDS file? im too retarded for this shit.
>>
>>4603034
I think you mean the loli is best girl.
>>
>>4603374
The pissing orgasm kind of killed the route for me.
>>
>>4603374
Her and Firis are top tier
>>
can someone upload the crack please?
>>
>>4604521
https://d.filebox.moe/gweekfaa.rar
>>
>>4604530
thx anon :)
>>
the configuration in the crack just let me in black screen
>>
>>4604541
nvm. you have to paste things in the game data
>>
File: fm_012_0002.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fm_012_0002.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>>4603947
this. firis is pure sex
>>
>>4588723
How does one even install the game in moonrunes?
>>
>>4608256
This particular game doesn't need installation at all. Just extract GameData directory from the ISO with 7-Zip or WinRAR and then extract cracked files there as well (replace the .exe).
>>
>>4592269

Holy shit, you're a god-damned moron.
>>
How do you get rid of the monitor setting stuff that pops up whenever you start the game?
>>
>>4610257
Cant seem to find the crack?, i am a complete idiot at this.. wtf...
>>
>>4610257
I get stuck, when opening the game it with 2 text boxes, when i press play?
>>
>>4608214
Need more pictures. Pictures of lewd elves.
>>
don't die on me nigger
>>
>>4612338
>i am a complete idiot at this

it seems so...
>>
>>4612338
look a bit closer at the boot folder
>>
>>4588723
F
>>
>>4624158
http://bbs.mikocon.com/thread-29145-1-1.html
+ >>4604530 + >>4610257
>>
>>4612374
Same here, it wants me to type something, but it doesn't seem to recognize roman alphabet, so it doesn't let me proceed
>>
>>4598759
I tried to copy paste japanese characters into the name screen, still doesn't let me proceed
>>
>>4612374
>>4624436
the game is asking for your name, but it won't accept latin characters so just keep the default and press esc
>>
File: anette-comicexe07.jpg (432KB, 1464x2048px) Image search: [Google]
anette-comicexe07.jpg
432KB, 1464x2048px
I got my copy of the game yesterday.
Same day COMIC ExE announces that next issue will have a new ANETTE chapter.

What a day.
>>
It will begin when shit gets translated
>>
>>4624728
This, my niponese is not good enough to understand what they are saying majority of time, i can only understand the most simple sentences
>>
>>4616807
Y-you too
>>
Anyone have a full save?
>>
During install theres some CGs not in the game of an elf loli, anyone got those pics?
>>
Just curious.
Does this work covers have some dark elf racism? And maybe some healing of that?
I honestly like works where the MC defend someone else species of discrimination, and dark elves is one of them. More when you consider things like Kuroinu and Chloe...
>>
anyone already played the game? how was it???
>>
>>4634382
Why didn't you read the thread?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.