[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teaching Feeling X38 Spring Activity Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 398
Thread images: 45

File: 124 - date.jpg (358KB, 1271x847px) Image search: [Google]
124 - date.jpg
358KB, 1271x847px
My dear Anons, Spring has come in all its sunny glory and it is a perfect time to take your beloved ones to a walking date, eat smth tasty, goof around and have happy patrician pose fugs afterwards. Headpats included.

>And here is the one and the only
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

>Latest translation patch
https://mega.nz/#F!D9cj3ISb!buOlZ6hIqVIzZmoaYiJKLA

>Latest modpatch with blackjack and shopkeeper
https://mega.nz/#F!DxcWBBqS!Yx9NjiLNtXsN2Ty41WfOYQ

Contains tons and tons of good stuff, such as new scenes, cloth, etc

Reminder, that both links have translation so
>ONLY USE ONE OF THEM

As usual, contribute with stories and ideas, don't be a dick and don't pave the way with sandwiches.

And if you jo-ho-ho'ed the game remember - take TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav file, place it in new game folder, load save, click memories, save over the slot and load your game again.

Btw it was a joke. No shopkeeper for you ^_^
>>
modpatch contributions and suggestions as always are welcome

>if you find any bugs be sure to mention them here
>>
1.9.0 Changelog:
>Improved scene transitions to work more smoothly
>Added manual and changelog to the title screen menu
>Improved main menu UI
>Changed "To bed" so that it can be selected during the final two parts of the day
>Changed "Work together" so that it can be clicked even if Sylvie isn't wearing the nurse outfit (she'll change on her own)
>Changed "Help" button in communication system so it's a phrase index instead of random suggestions
>Increased available save slots for outfits in the Closet from 10 to 20, added the ability to give the coordinations names, and added a confirmation on overwrite
>Sylvie now comments on what you did during the day at the end of each day
>Added a status message to the Sylvie Status function to indicate that she's currently in sexual withdrawl
>Added more places that you can touch Sylvie in the main menu (eyes, hair)
>Some phrases said in the communication system can now be chained together into conversation. There are plans to increase this functionality going forward.
(Compatible phrases will be indicated in the Help system as well
(The color of options that can be chained is slightly different from those that cannot
>Made it possible for Sylvie to keep wearing certain outfits in the "To bed" H-scene
(Simple Dress, Casual Outfit, Sailor Uniform, Blazer, Tie & Skirt, plus halves of those
>Added more outfits for Aurelia
>Typo fixes

Bug fixes:
>In part of the oral H-scene, Sylvie's name was not appearing correctly
>In the "Cant' wait" H-scene at the beginning when Sylvie shows herself to you, the piercings and band-aid weren't appearing correctly
>Even if Sylvie refused to call you a degrading name out loud, she would end up calling you that name regardless
>>
Patch-kun here. 1.9.0 has a couple of new lines, sure (Sylvie giving her short version of what happened during the day being most of it), but really the issue is gonna be the UI redesigns. Give it at least a few days and I should have a patch out for 1.9.0.

Thanks all!
>>
Huh. While translating I noticed that there's code and a script for the kimono missionary H-scene. There are no CGs for it, and the code isn't actually linked to the game, but it looks like yet again he's left WIP stuff in the game without noticing. Like how he left those sickness CGs in even though they're unused, and how one of them is even a PSD rather than a JPG.

Guess we know what the next update's gonna have. No code for the maid oral scene though.
>>
>>4580377
He's pretty half-assed with his code base, isn't he?
>>
File: This cutie.jpg (86KB, 652x1000px) Image search: [Google]
This cutie.jpg
86KB, 652x1000px
Alas, torrent for 1.9

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2278237
>>
Reminder that the slimeloli headpatting game is also out.

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2264345
>>
>>4580505
the audio is on point, but i dislike the lack of facial animations/scene changes per CG.

otherwise solid game. would love a tl
>>
When can you bathe with Sylvie?
>>
>>4580466
Fuck Sylvie got cuter. The last time I played this was 1.6 [spoiler]and I deleted it after getting bored[/spoiler] but I feel like going back to it now.
>>
Why i cant use my save? I just see Sylvie floating head and if i click in something else it just freezes.

Also when i launch the game i got an alert message: tag: [mov_logo] does not exist.
If i click memories: file not found:./data/scenario/memory.ks Label: 'memory' does not exist.

What can i do? Do i need to start a new game? fuck that
>>
The hint for roleplay scene doesn't display properly. It says something like "rags_outfit(intimacy_&_lust:high)"
>>
>>4580653
I have a feeling you either have an ancient save (1.16 or earlier?), or you're trying to use the patch on the entirely wrong version of the game.

Note that there is not yet a patch for 1.9.0. Work in progress. The patch for 1.8.3 will not work, period.
>>
>>4580586
Agreed
>>
>>4580357
>Made it possible for Sylvie to keep wearing certain outfits in the "To bed" H-scene
Fucking finally more I can masturbate to this game for months now.
>>
How long until the 1.9 English patch comes out? cant wait to understand what's Sylvie is saying

Also, thanks to the translators without them I wouldn't be able to love Sylvie
>>
>>4580357
>>Added more places that you can touch Sylvie in the main menu (eyes, hair)
Yes!
>>
>>4580880
>>4580359
>>
man... Ray moved a bunch of stuff around.
this is gonna be a pain to fix up the modpatch...
also the old way of updating saves wont work anymore since he moved the memories.ks file
>>
How do you use the mod? I have v 1.8.2 and Sylvie is... invisible?
>>
>>4580949
>1.8.2
Well there's your problem lol
>>
>>4580904
file name says 1.8.3, already have a perfectly ok 1.8.3 folder from a pior modpatch, will this updated modpatch work with the new 1.9?

also if this is not the case, id just need to redownload 1.8.3 and move/resave the save, or could i just drop over the files?
>>
>>4581005
the modpatch that is out right now, no v1.9 breaks some stuff so i gotta change it
but when i update the modpatch it will be for 1.9

itll come out alil after the TL only one is out (since i use that as a base)

as for saves 1.8.3 saves will work, but you'll need to click "Go out" then change your mind to get everything reloaded
>the tooltips should still work when you hover over where the buttons should be

so tl:dr
1.9 breaks stuff so until we get patches updated 1.8.3 is the one that works right now
>>
>>4580904
Sometimes you'd think he's doing it on purpose just to piss you guys off...

Obligatory thank you to TS-tan and Patch-kun for their hard work!
>>
>>4581027
wouldnt put it past him, heh
im still pretty pissed when he changed Sylvie's hair color right after i finished the original yandere face mod
>which had about 150 faces
making them not match anymore
>>
>>4581027
We should shoot the Japaneses face off.
>>
>>4580359
nah bro, people like you help us. We should thank you.
Thank you, for helping us enjoy this cute game.
>>
>>4580904
the only thing that i dislike from starting over is getting all the clothes... it took me so long T.T

btw the 1.8.3 v2 is on torrent or it was for the tlsite? (can't afford a credit cart yet.)
>>
1.8.3 v2: https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2273788

1.9: https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2278237
>>
>>4581454
>TeachingFeeling 1.8.3 v2 All-in-One English Patch v10g

>1.8.3 v2 release modpatch for TeachingFeeling
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1350x931px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1350x931px
Y'all might want to wait for 1.9.1 anyways. There be plenty of bugs ahead. On my system, sound isn't properly paced with FPS, and it results in that crackly shit due to the the pauses between playback.

Oh, and from what I see, all previous saves are broken; I loaded up a prior save and rather than a few display bugs, shit was straight up jank. My save was from a non-modded version but it still displayed broken image link icons for sylvie.
>>
>>4581498
>I loaded up a prior save and rather than a few display bugs, shit was straight up jank. My save was from a non-modded version but it still displayed broken image link icons for sylvie.
Was this before or after the Memories rigmarole?
>>
>>4581498
I didn't notice any major bugs in 1.9.0. I think you're just doing it wrong.

For instance, perhaps you missed this... >>4581015
>>
I'm still running ver 1.7.2, non-modded, vanilla

Is it worth it to upgrade to 1.8.3 or should I wait until 1.9.1?
>>
>>4581746
Wait for 1.9.0.
>>
>>4580611
Cuter?
>>
1.9.1 is out.

Bug fixes:
>Sylvie's tears weren't appearing when in missionary position in the "To bed" H-scene
>Game would freeze if you switched to twintail or side tail hair in the Closet
>Custom hats did not appear correctly
>There were two "Cancel" buttons when clicking a save slot for outfits
>Sylvie's apron would disappear in the naked apron H-scene after you call out to her
>When viewing the "Can't wait" scene CGs, there was a point where you couldn't go back to the previous CG

Obviously the patch has been updated to account for these changes already since it's still in development. The translation script is now complete, so all that's left is making the new buttons and porting them into the new game scripts.
>>
>1.9 to 1.9.1 fix
http://fast-uploader.com/file/7046183736723/
>>
>>4581994
what/ how does this do what it do
>>
>>4582027
Contains the 1.9.1 update to replace the buggy 1.9 files.

>Instructions on Ray's TF tumblr
http://gamefixandupdate.tumblr.com/post/155437725724/正式版用修正ファイル
>>
I don't suppose there's a list of changelogs going back a ways, is there?
>>
>>4582173
if you can read moon, yes
>>
>>4581994
>>4582032
This is the most terrible way of making patches that I have ever seen. Instead of creating a folder structure in the patch archive the developer forces you to read the instructions to know where each updated file should go, and then move everything manually. And it's not even in Readme! You're supposed to read it on his goddamn Tumblr page.
>>
>>4582032
do you have this in english
>>
>>4582299
I actually asked him about this and his response was that while it may work for some people (like Windows users using replace all), others will have issues with it (like Mac OSX users who don't know the secret keyboard command to access replace all).

This was the way he came up with to release a minor patch that would work either way, because either way you have to actually place the files manually per instructions.

>>4582300
Are you retarded?
>>
Installed this again after 100% it at launch and I've seen they added a third page of memories (which is page 2/3 now)
any hint on unlocking them?
>>
File: 191hscene.jpg (270KB, 1366x938px) Image search: [Google]
191hscene.jpg
270KB, 1366x938px
>>4582306
There are only two pages of memories, plus an extra. If you can't figure out how to unlock a scene, hover your mouse over it for a hint.

Update on 1.9.1 translation patch. Almost all of it is finished. The new buttons and menus are all finished (thanks TS-tan!), and almost all the game scripts are updated. What's left is the H-scene settings menu (had to redo it due to adding the ability to keep clothes on) and the main menu (which has been completely redesigned for 1.9.1).

I have to get some sleep before work, but I hope to have the patch out today. Have this screenshot as a teaser.
>>
File: nani.jpg (54KB, 714x682px) Image search: [Google]
nani.jpg
54KB, 714x682px
>>4582308
>can't keep clothing during sex
anyway Thanks for the help
>>
>>4582309
*can
I'm retarded, I read now the changelog of 1.9 and downloading it
>>
>>4582308
Sex with clothes on is underrated
>>
>>4582315
my nigga
>>
>>4582303
It still doesn't make any sense to not put any kind of instructions in the actual patch archive. And the proper folder structure also wouldn't prevent anyone from moving individual files manually.

Speaking of updates, can we have a clean torrent of 1.9.1? There is some torrent on Nyaa already, but it's not an original RJ162718.zip, and some files in data/scenario are different from 1.9.0+1.9.1patch.
>>
>>4582303
Then you put both the full directory tree for 1-click drag'n'drop for normal people and assorted files in the root for the technically impaired ones, preferably in a solid 7z/rar archive to save space on identical files (not like it matters in this case).

There's absolutely no excuse for not including the instructions in the patch.
>>
>>4582308
>adding the ability to keep clothes on

I don't know what's worse, the fact that my mind immediately got bothered by the idea of washing excessively sweaty clothes, or the fact that THAT is only thing in this game to have bothered me.

Something's wrong with me. Oh well, at least I have a reason to put her in some of the outfits I previously didn't care about.
>>
>>4582373
I thought the same thing about blankets
Imagine having to was them after a night of sex with aphoridisiac+energy drink
>>
If i hit 100 intimacy with her, can I still trigger H-Scenes?
>>
>>4582392
Nevermind... She asked me :P
>>
Torrent for 1.9.1 is here:

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2279594
>>
>>4582398
Thank you very much.

Here's an .xdelta for patching RJ162718.zip (v1.9.0) to RJ162718.zip (v1.9.1):
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/t42wqh56/file.html

Apply it to the untouched zip v1.9.0 using xdelta3 if you're badass enough or its GUI such as Delta Patcher:
https://github.com/marco-calautti/DeltaPatcher/releases
>>
File: diff.png (15KB, 903x138px) Image search: [Google]
diff.png
15KB, 903x138px
Yep, turns out that the patch from Tumblr >>4582032 is incomplete.
>>
>>4582418
Motherfucker.
>>
File: shopdiff.jpg (130KB, 1364x268px) Image search: [Google]
shopdiff.jpg
130KB, 1364x268px
>>4582418
Okay, having a look at the changes, I'm confused as to why they are this way. For instance, take shop.ks. The only change is that the DLSite version has an extra [aurelia] tag. Which would make sense if there had been a change of context in that line but there wasn't. She was the only one speaking. So why double the tag?

Similarly, the difference with Hx.ks is that the DLSite version is fucked up right at the start as the first 'if exp' is missing a close bracket.

I just don't know what Ray is doing anymore...
>>
>>4582478
>>4582418
I will say that the change in Hx_set is correct, because it adds a "(" context to one of the main character's lines. Similarly, the changes in the rest of the files are correct since they're directly related to updating the game.

But Hx and Shop...what?
>>
>>4582478
>I just don't know what Ray is doing anymore...
>implying she ever did know what she did
>inb4 he's a man - guys, that's the joke
>>
Main menu and before-bed menu are finished! Just one last niggling button to take care of then it's patch time. Of course, watch me release a patch and then have 1.9.2 come out or something...
>>
>>4580466
this world is full of beauty.
>>
English TL patch for 1.9.1 is up! Enjoy!
>>
>>4582656
MVP
>>
As someone who last played this game when going out at night was just implemented, what's new? Knowing Ray, it probably won't be much other than some sex scenes, but anything interesting?
>>
>>4582656
Up where?
>>
>>4582704
Same link as always--that's the magic of Mega folders! The link never changes.
>>
>>4582706
Ah... Translation patch. I was looking at the Modpatch.
>>
>>4582708
gonna be alil bit before thats updated
>>
Are there any plans to add anal options in the official version?
>>
Isn't there an Android version in this Game.
>>
Hmmm. Last ver I played was 1.16 or something. Looks like it changed quite a lot.
Time to start patting Sylvie's head again...
>>
File: Wedding Sylvie.jpg (47KB, 564x516px) Image search: [Google]
Wedding Sylvie.jpg
47KB, 564x516px
>>4582822
Your mind is about to be blown the fuck away.
>>
>>4582813
We hope so. There are anal toys present in the night shop, so hey.

>>4582818
No. Anyone who says otherwise is talking about an ancient version that doesn't even run correctly, so just go with 'no' or try to make one yourself.
>>
>>4582833
night shop?
>>
>>4582835
Go out alone at night.
>>
>gets cummed inside literal buckets each day
>never get pregnant
sneaky peaky doctor what are you giving her with the tea
>>
>>4582856
I'm pretty sure it's her previous owner's fault.
>>
>>4582857
ded womb?
>>
>>4582861
Probably.
>>
>>4582857
Is it even possible to be repeatedly beaten up to infertility?
Sylvie doesn't even have any sign of abuse near her genitals or tummy since the doctor took her in.
>>
>>4582856
Does Sylvie even have her period yet?
>>
>>4582879
Nope.
Another sign of infertility if she's actually in her teens.
>>
>>4582885

She pretty much states that she's post-puberty, she's at the least 16. Either she's infertile, or the doc is shooting blanks, smart money is on the former.

I don't think the previous owner did anything about it, though. No signs of abuse downstairs, and no signs of surgery. Her being infertile is likely just because it would be a pain in the ass to write preg. content for her.
>>
>>4582869
Not to mention she specifically says that she was never sexually abused and, it would seem, had never even been touched there before.

However, malnutrition and bodily trauma could still be a factor.
>>
File: TeachingInfertility.png (370KB, 1099x687px) Image search: [Google]
TeachingInfertility.png
370KB, 1099x687px
>>4582892
Yeah, malnutrition was my first thought but there isn't much empirical evidence linking it to complete infertility (though it does increase the chances of miscarriage) except in cases of extreme malnourishment.

Maybe in the final version of the game it will be retconned and Sylvie will start having periods?
>>
>yfw sylvie's infertility becomes a plot point as now with actual care and nutrition she starts having her period
>yfw she starts saying outright she wants your children
>yfw you can now make your own contraceptive in addition to the lust medicine
>yfw the sex scenes now have bonus leglock CG
>yfw the rape scene unlocks a second version where she does it for the sake of getting knocked up
>yfw she reveals she didn't take the birth control tea at all right before you cum
>all while she's teary ahegaoing with heart pupils

oh god i couldn't handle it, lusty girls with aching wombs are my weakness, how do I translate this to moonrunes so I can pitch this idea to Ray?
>>
>>4582902
I'm pretty sure there are freelance Japanese translators out there, anon.
>>
>>4582902
Don't even bother. Ray has stated several times over that he has a clear picture in mind for the thread of where he wants the game to go, and is sick and tired of people 'suggesting' things to him.

Big part of why he set his Twitter to private, too.
>>
File: 528.jpg (19KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
528.jpg
19KB, 480x375px
>>4582911
>>
>>4582308
bless you
>>
>>4582902
>yfw the rape scene unlocks a second version where she does it for the sake of getting knocked up

while im not doing pregnancy stuff... im making something similar to that atm.
>or at least in her mind she is... huehuehue
>>
How do I install the patch?
>>
>>4582988
Just extract the data and tyrano folders from the .zip into the TeachingFeeling-1.9.1 folder. This will merge the folders and overwrite all the necessary files.
>>
>>4582656
>>4582566
>Of course, watch me release a patch and then have 1.9.2 come out or something...

Did you put 1.9.2 in the Read Me file as a joke here?

Because if so, you got me.
>>
>>4583000
I think I didn' specify. How do a install the 1.9.1 patch?

I don't understand the "xdelta" thing
>>
>>4583016
Ohh, you meant the patch to update the game, not the translation. Whoops, my bad.

Yeah, no idea. There's a link to the nyaa page for 1.9.1, which is how I got the game...
>>
>>4583014
Actually I didn't! No joke here, he really did. But it's cool because I anticipated that so yeah.
>>
>>4583064
Okee, so ... your translation is not yet "ready" for 1.9.2 in the strictest sense?
>>
>>4583072
What are you talking about? If it weren't ready I wouldn't release it.

Y'all crazy.
>>
>>4583076
Ah, OK. So, you wrote that Ray would release 1.9.2 after you were done, but she released it even before you were finished with 1.9.1, and then you adapted the translation to 1.9.2 again.

Got it.
>>
>>4583077
>>4583076
Where is patch 1.9.2 ?
>>
>>4583082
the 1.9.2 TL only patch is in the same place as usual anon

>speaking of which im testing the modpatch right now so it should be uploaded soon
>>
>>4583092
no I mean the actual 1.9.2 patch of the game, I checked the tumblr and the site in the readme, and even nyaa for new torrents but I can't find anything, and if I use the translation v11 on 1.9.1 it crashes during sex scenes obviously

Also, since I'm new on this general (even though I'm still Anon) I'm obliged to thank you for your hard help you offered to support this game
>>
>>4583093
you've actually used the TL patch already?
because for the most part it does include bugfixes as well
im using a copy of 1.9.1 right now and it works fine.... but i could just be missing the trigger of course
>>
>>4583108
yeah as I said I used the TL patch v11a on the game version 1.9.1 because I can't find a torrent/patch to upgrade from 1.9.1 to 1.9.2.

Of course as the readme said, since I'm using a newer version of the TL patch (meant for 1.9.2) with an older version of the game (1.9.1) it doesn't work properly and freezes during sex.

A mirror of TL v11 while we get download links for the 1.9.1-1.9.2 patch would be nice
>>
>>4583111
hmm is it happening in missionary and set to gentle?
>>
>>4583135
yeah, socks don't seem to load either
>>
>>4583135
another crash while doing missionary but hard instead of gentle this time with a warning instead of just freezing: "v_fast file missing"
>>
>>4583140
or wait nevermind it didn't crash but it force stopped sex with only option to either load or end the scene
>>
File: NVIDIA Share_2017-03-30_11-28-28.jpg (225KB, 1349x934px) Image search: [Google]
NVIDIA Share_2017-03-30_11-28-28.jpg
225KB, 1349x934px
>>4583135
and this during reverse cowgirl gentle
>>
>>4583140
>>4583141
>>4583149
yeah im geting the same thing... it happens in the base 1.9.2 as well
BUT!
ive noticed it only seems to happen if you click the same spot over n over quickly...

>if you click there once, then off to the side to advance the text it doesnt happen (or at least i haven't seen it happen after a bunch of tries)
>>
>>4583160
so this might be a problem with the engine or the way the clickable areas work

i could be wrong of course tho
>>
>>4583162
oh, Thank you, that might explain it
(I sincerely use a rapid fire macro for dialog since CTRL doesn't work to skip it)
I might aswell skip 1.9.2
still hoping for a mirror for TL v11 if possible (not v11A)
>>
>>4583163
https://mega.nz/#!mBRCnSLZ!T1iWh3Xwo0xAldSt7mzXTzbdHpDEEj2gV5syLKS6C78
>>
>>4583169
many thanks, I'll report if any problems occur with this version
>>
>>4583163
AH-HA! i think i found a fix... and as is my way its jury-rigged as hell

between actions it does a call to H_set.ks
so i removed the call and just put the command directly into the Hx and Hx2 files... and now i can click as fast as i want!
>>
>>4583173
>>4583172
>>4583169
the same bug occurs on 1.9.1 as well ;_;
At least I got why socks weren't showing up, apparently you can decide with version 1.9 if she wears them or not during sex, but it was OFF by default for fellatio and after
>>
>>4583174
yeah i kinda figured that was the reason for the socks thing, heh

anyway gimme a min and ill upload the fix
>at least i hope it works as a fix
>>
File: 56301992_p0.jpg (348KB, 776x520px) Image search: [Google]
56301992_p0.jpg
348KB, 776x520px
>>4583176
ok here it is... hopefully will make 1.9 not lock up in the bed H-scene

https://mega.nz/#!740HQRLK!SImFYwABH_U0oys0ClMt6HnYs37q6jJm1Yn609Alrnc
>>
>>4583178
Tested both TL v11 and TL v11a on base game version 1.9.1
Tested all positions and oral.
All works perfectly, but I didn't try to test memories (shouldn't be a problem though since they don't have interactions)
Also it seems enabling socks during normal sex doesn't enable them for post-fellatio sex, which is a shame for fellatio lovers (like me ;_;) hope it will be changed with next patches.
>>
I think I should probably keep my copy of 1.8.3v2 until all of this settles down.
>>
>>4583035
>>4583016
You must have an original untouched zip of 1.9.0 as xdelta won't work on any other file.
If you do have it, download the xdelta patch linked earlier, download the patcher, select the original file and xdelta in the patcher (back up the zip optionally), and patch it to convert your old zip of 1.9.0 to a new zip of 1.9.1

It's only useful if you don't want to redownload the whole game since xdelta is tiny in comparison (1MB vs 850MB)
>>
>>4583199
if you download 1.9.1 torrent + translation only patch in the OP + this fix >>4583178

the game works perfectly, and 1.9 add some new neat things you should try out.
If you are still unsure remember that it doesn't require installation so you can keep both versions of the game in different folders
>>
File: 1473380845775.png (467KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473380845775.png
467KB, 750x1000px
updated modpatch to 1.9.2 (fix included)

please tell me if you find any bugs
>with how much stuff got moved around its almost guaranteed i missed something...

now i can go back to making NEW stuff!
>>
>>4583241
btw at what point of the game are you supposed to unlock custom outfits? I've bought almost 3 pages of stuff but still nothing
>>
>>4583246
Is the communication system active? Did you actually type 'custom outfits' into it and click Say?
>>
>>4583140
>>4583141
>>4583149
>>4583160
I'm not getting this error at all in 1.9.2. I clicked as fast as I possibly could over and over and over and nope, works perfectly fine. Do I need some kind of fancy program that clicks faster than humanly possible?

Also, just wondering, are you on a hard drive or an SSD?
>>
>>4583254
HD but yeah this thing hangs when doing simple things.. so cant really expect it to do anything well
>>
>>4583247
ah I see now thanks
>>
>touch her lips
more like steal them lmao
>>
>>4583282
Game freezes for me when I try that.
>>
>>4583282
>>4583295
fixed
>>
File: this is your sylvie.png (535KB, 837x628px) Image search: [Google]
this is your sylvie.png
535KB, 837x628px
Torrent for 1.9.2 is here

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280535
>>
>>4580357
>Even if Sylvie refused to call you a degrading name out loud
Which would these be?
>>
>>4583296
Hayai!
>>
>>4583310
Trash, Garbage, Filth, Scum, Scumbag, Human Garbage, Human Filth, Pig, Filthy Pig, and Bug
>>
Looks like the Good Doctor is going a bit in the Mad Scientist direction. He appears to have installed a second vagina into the side of Sylvie's torso.
>>
>>4583331
kek
>>
>>4583331
Modpatch or TL-only?
>>
>>4583340
Most recent modpatch
1.9.2 directly from DLSite
Apparently this glitch just makes the previous night's X-Ray persist into the current night. Because now the crazy bastard went and gave himself ejaculating dick fingers.
>>
>>4583349
Ah. Then I'll hand it over to TS-tan, since it's probably just another random bug with that 'fix' he implemented.
>>
>>4583357
can you not be a dick to TS-tan, kthnx
>>
>>4583362
Considering he's the one who does the UI for the TL patch I provide, nah, a little ribbing between friends is fine. Thanks for playing, though!

As to folks reporting bugs with the clicking bits, I seem to be able to replicate it on my crappy Windows XP netbook, but to be certain that it's the jump between Hx/Hx2 and Hx_set I need to test a copy of 1.8.3 on it as well, which means redownloading it, which is gonna take a few hours.
>>
Okso I just downloaded 1.9.2 from torrent, is modpatch in OP good to go or should I wait?
>>
Just get my hand on this game and I have to say it is fun and Sylvie is a cutie.

But does this game has any rougher option when it comes to sex? some BDSM, shame play etc etc.

Also, it would be good if there is a way to put some meat on her skinny body.
>>
>>4583425
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>4583425
Not yet, no. Keep in mind the game is a work in progress, so that sort of play may be forthcoming.
>>
>>4583149
>no brakes.jpg
>>
>>4583397
Threw 1.8.3 onto my netbook and clicked as fast as I could and it didn't lock up, so yeah, it looks like the change to flipping between files on-the-fly breaks the game for slow machines. This is why I never noticed it on my dev machine, because it's an i7 with an SSD.

I'll go ahead and report this. I'm sure it'll be disappointing since the separate-file system is a ton cleaner but if it breaks things it breaks things.
>>
Haven't played this game in a while. Can I transfer the save from 1.7.2 to 1.9.2 or is that too old?
>>
So I feel pretty stupid asking this, but how do I save the game? Also will something bad happen if I lewd Sylvie?
>>
>>4583553
It will...probably work? Try loading your save, clicking 'go out', then clicking never mind to get back to the main menu.
>>
>>4583556
>how do I save the game?
I think you might need to get far enough into the game to unlock saving. Could be misremembering, though.
>Also will something bad happen if I lewd Sylvie?
If you do it before she specifically asks for it, then most likely yes (depending on how far into the scene you go, and whether or not you get all the other required choices more-or-less correct).
>>
Why does it loads between scenes slowly? I admit my netbook is a shit originally and is full of viruses additionaly, but other big VNs full effects and animations run smoothly. It it an optimisation and an unfinished product thing?
>>
>>4583557
I think it works. Is keeping the clothes on during sex still not a thing or is that my save fucking it up? I can only keep the socks and hair-do on. Rest of the clothes only have the option to strip.
>>
>>4583556
You can only save on the home screen, that's where you can do all the stuff like patting, talking, patting, dressing, and patting.
If you lewd Sylvie in the very beginning of the game, she dies. Later, when she asks for it herself, you can go for it.
>>
>>4583576
Or it could be that i had her wear clothes that you can keep on while sexing her. Is there a list of clothes like that?
>>
>>4583579
>If you lewd Sylvie in the very beginning of the game, she dies.
IIRC someone mentioned quite some time ago that you can go as far as poking her in the tit (or whatever the first thing you do is) without dooming her to death (assuming you back out right after that and also do everything else as well as possible).
>>
>>4583576
>>4583581
I know the sailor uniform works. Just try different stuff, because that is indeed the reason why you thought it wasn't working.

>>4583574
Because the game doesn't buffer its assets in advance, so whenever you switch scenes it calls a new script, loads all the assets for that script, and then runs. You can almost think of it as running a new game on each scene change.

My netbook can't really play the game at all, so I'm surprised if yours can. The engine isn't really optimized for low-end hardware.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-26+at+03.47.16).png (201KB, 369x254px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-26+at+03.47.16).png
201KB, 369x254px
>when you make her cum multiple times with kissing alone
>>
>>4583590
If you have enough free RAM you could try running it from a RAM disk. The whole game is less than 1GB.
>>
>>4583628
Good thought actually, I do have 3GB on this netbook. I'll make a 1.5GB ramdisk and see.

The atom processor is still crap, but at least that should assuage any I/O errors. Lemme fire that up and see what happens for shits and giggles.
>>
File: no patch.png (2MB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
no patch.png
2MB, 1200x830px
>>4583349
it happens in the base game as well

i got it to work by doing the "first time" scene with x-ray on then going to bed and turning on the x-ray in the scene
>>
>>4583628
How would one do this? I'd like to be able to play this without the weird layer loading.
>>
X-ray is overrated anyway. Always turn it off.
>>
So that Cyclops games that the dude who made this made; is that worth checking out too or is it something completely different?
>>
>>4583667
pleb taste
>>
>>4583628
>>4583632
Tried it, but nah, same crash on 1.9.2 where the game just freezes while displaying only the "remove hands" button. No error message, it just locks up. RIP Atom processor.

>>4583663
I used Gavotte Ramdisk since I have Windows XP on my netbook.
>>
>>4583658
So the base game is partially broken right now. Again.
It would've made more sense to call every version a beta until the game is complete.
>>
>>4583680
That x-ray problem isn't in the base game. The base game does appear to have an issue in the clickable H-scene on low-end hardware though.
>>
Someone reupload 1.9.2 on MEGA? My bittorrent's acting up suddenly
>>
>>4583682 - >>4583658
>it happens in the base game as well
>>
>>4583685
Oh, derp, I didn't see the instruction on getting it to trigger. I'll have a poke at the code and see why it's doing that so I can report that one too.
>>
>>4583670
completely different, although that doesnt mean its bad
its about cute moments with a shy cyclops girl who is being bullied

>>4583701
yeah it seems x-rays dont get reset at the start of the bed h-scene
>>
>>4583701
Figured it out. He macro'd commands to shortcut doing all the SFX, X-rays, etc for everything. Done correctly this is again very efficient, but unfortunately the way he does it leaves a lot of functions in memory.

So the way it works, for instance, would be like this. Taking the first time scene from Memories as an example, the final x-ray is called with "h_x xray.png" let's say. The macro h_x just sets the chara function 'x' to xray.png and puts it on-screen. Then when the scene ends, those get cleared from the screen...but not memory.

So when you load up the "To bed" scene, the scene checks to see if x-rays are enabled. If so, it asks 'x' for its value...which is still xray.png from the First scene. Voila, you now have a weird x-ray.

Reporting bug now.
>>
>>4583684
Here ya go

https://mega.nz/#!xsIAEDLQ!nnPRsI6_9X5BwEi05xD3Qnv5-WvfKRFjR7lkBmhRBGY
>>
>>4583717
Thanks mate, you saved my penis from a boring and uneventful evening
>>
Apparently this works in Wine now... But wasn't there a way to get this running in Linux natively?
>>
>>4583739
fellow linux anon here, what distro and version of wine do you have?
>>
>>4583739
Huh that's weird, I get a blank screen and "Loading TyranoScript", system monitor shows 4 processes running
>>
ok updated modpatch to fix x-ray

>and for those who dont use modpatch or dont wanna redownload the whole thing

https://mega.nz/#!nosRwDSb!-8SqrNqU1pBssaHNuIL0RdcZ2Zi_1D5tDvBUrZGEO5g

fixes x-ray and v_slow/fast bug
>>
>>4583768
thanks for the suggestion Patch-bro
>>
Hello Im new to this VN sorry about this dumb question but how exactly do I put the translation patch into the game Itself?
>>
So, update on the thing where the game freezes if you out-click it. By adding breakpoints to the script I've found where exactly in the code it stops, but now I have no idea -why- it stops. It displays the breakpoint I put in right before [cm_] at the start of an action, but doesn't do anything else. That means it's not actually getting to the macro. If I remove that break, then it next breaks at the first part of the macro--that is, right after the macro is called but before it actually does anything.

Here's the thing... the clickable areas, layout of what to do after clicking, and function of the basic macros is exactly the same between 1.9.2 and 1.8.3. Yet 1.8.3 can take 100 clicks per second like a boss and 1.9.2 can't.

I'm honestly lost at this point. It makes no sense that it should be broken like this. I'll keep poking but...man.
>>
>>4583844
extract the .rar and in it there is a "data" and a "tyrano" folder
drag n drop those 2 into the Teaching Feeling folder and let them merge
>if youre on a Mac then read the Readme that comes with the patch for instructions
>>
File: clickdeath.jpg (357KB, 1366x938px) Image search: [Google]
clickdeath.jpg
357KB, 1366x938px
>>4583848
Another update: clicking rapidly following the setup screen results in...unexpected things. This does not happen in the same situation in 1.8.3.

I don't even. My new guess is that whatever Ray did in 1.9.0 to 'improve scene transitions' has somehow fucked up the game if you click faster than humanly possible or have a computer that runs the game slower than realtime.
>>
>>4583874
I-i-is this real life?
when did Sylvie learn to go into hyperspace?
>>
>>4583876
Soon she will experience apotheosis and transcend us all.
>>
>>4583862
Ah I see thanks TechSupport-tan
>>
>>4583741
>>4583765

Running wine-staging in Manjaro currently. It lso worked in wine-staging-nine (gallium9).

I also found this page that explains how to get it running native-ish. The problem is it's all in nip.

http://pushl.net/blog/21/
>>
>>4583927
wine-staging 2.3*
>>
>>4583765
What version of Wine does Mint ship with? Didn't start working for me until version 2.1. And even now it has to be in Xp mode.
>>
>>4583927
>download nw.js ver 0.12.3 and extract it to the TF folder using the commands on that page
>open tyrano/libs.js and find $.getProcessPath, then replace it with the version on that page
>if you still have problems, try disabling the toolbar by opening package.json in a text editor and delete the "toolbar":false line

Don't need to be able to read JP to be able to follow linux commands laid out on a website.
>>
>>4583937
Er, not disabling, ENABLING the toolbar. So you can look at debug messages and see what's fucking up.
>>
>>4583932
I dunno, but I'm using 1.8. The only reason I haven't changed to 2.0 is because the ubuntu repository hasn't been updated, plus this guy is mainting an official repos of 2.0 http://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2017/01/install-wine-2-0-ubuntu-16-04-14-04-16-10/ but it crashes my RPGMaker games so I guess I'll just stick to 1.8.

Also, how do you guys get applocale or whatever linux's equivalent is running? I've got a few games and RTPs for RPGM I can't run since it needs japanese locale
>>
>>4584021
an unofficial*. If anyone knows how to install 2.0 or 2.0+ that doesn't break RPGM or WolfRPG games would be appreciated
>>
>>4584021
Fairly sure there's a PPA for more recent versions of Wine on Ubuntu/Mint.
>>
>>4583937
Well in any case, it works perfectly in Wine now. But this is good info to have as a backup if a new version of Wine breaks it again.
>>
>>4583717
Thanks for the link, but when playing this version 1.9.1 in Japanese,i choose whichever option sylvie dies and I have to start over
>>
>>4584125
because for that event, you must select all previous options correctly as well
>>
>>4583932
I want your wallpaper :3
>>
File: Voices_20160106_145148 1.jpg (421KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Voices_20160106_145148 1.jpg
421KB, 1920x1080px
>>4584151
Can't you google it, faggot? Anyway, I already did it.
>>
When Sylvie "Going through a phase" DLC? Where she get into Scene and My Chemical Romance SUPER hard.
>>
>>4584361
When you code it yourself.
>>
>>4584361
no
>>
Looks like Ray unlocked his Twitter. He also changed his profile pic to Nephy.
>>
>>4584648
Getting ready for a realease of something i see
>>
>>4580354
A suggestion for the mod patch.

Have Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with Sylvie at the home.

She'll comment on the food. Very similiar to the "date" (can even use that set)

Is it possible to use the same set from the first time she eats dinner or is that a no go?
>>
>>4584668
that is entirely doable, its just a different background layer after all
>>
File: TF Sylvie Meal.png (453KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
TF Sylvie Meal.png
453KB, 1024x747px
>>4584671
Sounds awesome. :) Really hope to see it in one day. I think it can be a cute little scene
>>
>>4584648
Oh God he's rp'ing as her lol.
>>
>>4584648
April Fools top tier. Nephy ftw.
>>
>>4583874
Master is fingering Sylvie at incredible hihg speed

I been enjoying these glitch images so far and >>4583349 was my favorite so far.
>Ejaculating dick fingers
Thanks for the good laugh.
>>
>>4584697
The ejaculating dick fingers actually appeared in a previous version at one point, and now I think I know why. It wasn't that the ejaculation sequence triggered, it was that the value of chara_mod x was incorrect due to some kind of weird order-of-operations mistake.

This latest version update has really been enlightening.
>>
>>4584370
You know for like half a minute; I considered trying to code it.
But fuck that I barely passed my coding classes.
>>
link to his twitter?
>>
>>4584697
ayy look who we got here, did ya miss us?

>>4584715
to be fair TF is pretty simple to work with overall, and i wouldnt mind lending a hand to anyone who wants to make their own stuff for this game

>>4584722
https://twitter.com/Ray_Kbys
>>
>>4584678
He's Aurelia now.
>>
And what about the 1.9.2 translation? is there anything?
>>
>>4584735
A friend asked if I have played this head pat hentai game.
I haven't told him anything. ;3c
Not sure if he got it from here or from other sources.

Had to check the thread.
>>
>>4585058
heh, well it would likely be here or the ulmf page.
>so if they do figure it out, feel free to be extra smug!

>>4585045
its been up for a couple days, its in OP link
>>
>>4581498
It might a little bit too late to say this, but I had this same issue when I loaded up my old save game from the 1.8.3 modded version and it got fixed when I entered and exited the closet. I tried this with v1.9.0 and 1.9.1 and it worked. Maybe 1.9.2 already fixed this though.
>>
File: 4-1 update.png (2MB, 1198x796px) Image search: [Google]
4-1 update.png
2MB, 1198x796px
well its about time i show the big update i've been working on.
It's something you've all been waiting for.

>A complete NTR re-write of Teaching Feeling!

I'll change the modpatch link soon because i know you're all excited for the new direction this game is going from now on.
>>
Seems like he's pissed at us for pirating Teaching Feeling.
http://gamefixandupdate.tumblr.com/post/159069173339/if-you-played-my-game-teaching-feeling-that-is
>>
File: 01f.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
01f.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>4585188
>>
>>4585188
I guarantee that this will spawn a shitstorm
>>
>>4585190
someone just tell him the translation it's a patch that work with the bought version or something
>>
>>4585188
Finally, this is what was missing.
>>
>>4585193

He wrote another rant in Japanese, and it's very much the stereotypical "I hate foreigners enjoying my work" stance that so many hentai artists and doujin circles take. He's being called out by, presumably, Japanese readers and fans for it anyways. One person called him conceited and disrespectful, stating he should appreciate people are seeking out his work when it's not readily available to them and desiring to play it.
>>
>>4585190
>>4585195
Personally, I think the rampant piracy of his game actually contributed to it being the best-selling work on DLSite. I only bought my copy last year after trying the translated game out first.
>>
File: pure.png (1MB, 1035x691px) Image search: [Google]
pure.png
1MB, 1035x691px
>>4580347
I cant do it, anon, I just can't corrupt something so pure.
>>
>>4585188
April Fools
>>
Is there a 1.9.x completed save available somewhere? Only could find old saves.
>>
>>4585223
I'm curious too.
>>
File: RJ139061_img_main.jpg (208KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
RJ139061_img_main.jpg
208KB, 560x420px
>>4585195
>"I hate foreigners enjoying my work"
seismic used to think the same way too, but his patreon (with all the problems patreon has) made him care less, making free timed standalone dlc patches (that can be un timed with a simple change).

he streams all his stuff too, he used to think that pirates where shit and made it private and didnt take any tips, now he made it public, still gets pissed off about asking for uncen version (although he is willing to do so) but is genuinely considering anal scenes.

if you wanna have some meat on your waifu's bones and a dev who doesn't hate you as much, try seismic.
>>
>>4585190
>>4585195
If that was some kind of an April Fools' joke, then it wasn't very funny.
>>
>>4585242
Japs are fucking weird. While I respect their nationalistic tendencies, it seems bizarre to extend that to the world of hentai.
>>
>>4584196
>>4584343
That's a whole lot of fingers.
>>
>>4585195
Funny, those filthy gaijinbucks were good enough when he put Hitomebore on Steam.
>>
>>4585190
Sad that he's back to the opinion that the English patch is piracy, and that if you play it translated you're a pirate, and that his reasoning for this is because there are a bunch of autistic fucks who go DERPDERP I DOWNLOADED UR GAME LOL! on Twitter.

Great. So much for that.

>>4585193
He already knows that, but it seems he's back to ignoring that thanks to retards bragging about pirating his shit. So he's back to directly associating the patch with piracy. Not that this thread helps that association, but hey.

>>4585195
Source for this? I don't see it on his Twitter or the info page.

>>4585243
It's not.

>>4585245
Remember that there are Japanese eroge companies that literally block all non-JP IP addresses from accessing their websites.
>>
>>4585260
Because that was an official release in English on an internationally-focused distribution platform?
>>
Anyone mind posting your complete save? Or just partly? I don't have time to do over everything again and my 1.8.3 save bugged when importing it to 1.9.2 (unmodded)...
Or is there a guide to unlock somewhere? A complete one? (i tried looking tho)
>>
All these idiots talking about translated versions should leave the developer alone. The game wasn't meant to be played by foreigners anyway. It's not like he has made it available for purchase on the international section of DLsite... Oh.
I mean - of course he will get angry and start blocking everyone who talks about this - what else he's gonna do? There is no easy solution to this problem. He can't just take an already existing English translation and include it in the official release... And there are no people who would help him update the translation for the future releases... Oh.
>>
>>4585276
Isn't everything on DLSite ported to DLSite English without developer interaction?
>>
>>4585280
Nope. Here's an example:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG15205.html
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG15205.html
5 Japanese releases, but only 2 of them are available on English DLsite.
>>
>>4585285
Interesting, I didn't know that. I wonder what the process is for existing DLSite creators to enable something on DLSite English?
>>
Why don't we make tumblr accounts and tell him how much we love his game?
Maybe he'll change his mind!
>>
>>4585276
Doesn't really matter. What matters is that the developer obviously has some control over this.
So there's only one thing that could be said in response to Ray's complaints: "What have you expected, asshole?"

>>4585317
Because that would be just a waste of time.
>>
>>4585317
It's pretty obvious that he's closed off all foreigners at this point. What you are suggesting would literally have the exact opposite effect.
>>
>>4585070
I'll see if it was from here.
Would be a shame not to enjoy the game with the work of our community, and with all those extra stuff you all have added to it.
>>
>>4585331
I don't understand the hate lol. Dude lived in Portland for a decade.
>>
>>4585304 => >>4585330
>Doesn't really matter. What matters is that the developer obviously has some control over this.
>>
>>4585347
I'm not seeing the point, really. He's at least right that the game was only ever released in Japanese. That he's associating the unofficial English patch with piracy disappoints me personally since I bought the game and I distribute the patch with as little code and images as I can safely get away with so you at least need a proper copy of the game, but even so I get where he's coming from.

Mostly because you have a few loud morons asking fucking retarded questions like "Hey where do I download the latest English version?" and because, well, it does say right in the readme that distribution of the game's content in whole or in part is forbidden, so even in its barebones form the English patch falls afoul of that.

I'm disappointed he associates it with piracy. I'm just not surprised by it.

>>4585346
He was a hiki in Portland for a decade you mean. He was of the opinion that the English version of the game was only for pirates -while- living in the US. If anything proves that he's Japanese through-and-through, it's that dichotomy right there.

"I know Japanese people pirate my game like crazy, but at least they don't come talking to me about it, so since I don't hear about it I don't care."
>>
>>4585242
Seismic is a really freaking cool guy who, thanks to Liru and 4chan (though that relationship was rocky as hell at first for the same piracy reasons), has come to embrace his foreign fanbase. He may not be the rockstar that TF made Ray in terms of sales, but in my opinion he's a perfect example of a -good- way to deal with the specter of foreigners who want to play your games who you automatically associate with piracy.

I mean shit, he even speaks a little English now thanks to that. I can only hope that someday Ray becomes as mellow as Seismic already is.
>>
Is it ever stated how old Sylvie is?
>>
>>4585391
she's as old as you want her to be
>>
>>4585391
What's the legal age in your country?
>>
>>4585391
She's old enough to know what she desires now that she feels safe.
>>
Uhh how do I get my dude to get the lust flowers? We just walk around like dolts in the forest, and I wanna make this bitch horny.
>>
>>4585443
Did you get the flower book from the market?
>>
>>4585372
1. The game was only released in Japanese (and, apparently, is not meant to be played by people who don't know Japanese), and yet he keeps selling it in the international section of the DLsite.
2. He strictly associates the translation with the piracy, even though he should be well aware that this is not true.
3. He keeps complaining about people mentioning the translations and piracy while continuously ignoring the cause of this problem (the game's popularity outside of Japan) and a possible solution (inclusion of the already existing English translation in the official release - something that he doesn't even need to do on his own).

All of this makes him look like a hypocrite and a shitty person overall. I don't have a slightest bit of respect for such behavior.
>>
What does the wine do? Bitch just gets drunk and I carry her to sleep.
>>
Is there a guide to all the H-scenes?
>>
>>4585460
Most Japanese indie developers are willing to ignore piracy as long as no one brings it up to them. Ray's annoyed because people won't fucking stop bringing it up.
>>
>>4585480
Don't they have hints that appear if you mouse over the slots in the Memories screen?
>>
>>4585460
You're acting indignant because he won't do what you want him to do?

The truly simplest solution is simply to stop talking to him about it.
>>
>>4585195
Yeah. It still bothers me how much people have an inherent nationalistic mistrust of any foreigner. In the NA/Europe, there's still a lot of resentment towards immigrants even though especially in the USA it makes zero sense, since the country was build on immigrants.

The same shit going on with Mexicans went on with the Irish during the great potato famine, almost verbatim. People always want to blame something, and given the uncertainty and fear of change whenever immigrants arrive, they are generally used as a scapegoat to blame.

Japan is a very interesting case, in that it's nationalism to the EXTREME. China and Japan had a post 1000AD technological lag because when the world was beginning to share ideas, they were behind but unlike China, Japan had very few hardships causing the technological gap; they were actually very efficient and orderly. The reason for their technological gap was merely because they felt foreigners had nothing to contribute, and that traditional ways were always the best.

You can still see this rationale existing even today with Japan; while they've slowly embraced outside influence since the 1950's, the self-isolation that caused so many problems is the exact reason why there's something so special about Japan today; they are one of the few countries that have little to no outside influence on the culture. While it means that from time to time, their ways of doing things is backwards as fuck, it also means that they have an entirely different and unique perspective as well. It's this traditionalism spirit passed on by each successive generation that still persists in small ways, and is what makes Japan remain one of the most racist countries in this modern period, only succeeded by the treatments of Caucasians in Africa (though, at least in that case there's a very good historical reason for it, even if it's still racist as fuck).
>>
File: 1485259163322.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1485259163322.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>4583282
>Sylvie gear rising revengance
>>
>>4580359
The save files are compatible from previous versions of game ?:
>>
Oh, also, has anyone had issues with the sex scenes? I updated my save as per the instructions and have the latest version, but in 1.9.2 with or without translation applied, the action buttons don't work. The other ones do, but whenever I press an action button, all the buttons on that UI panel flash (but not others), and nothing happens. Sex scenes/memories still work, just not the interactive "To Bed" one.

I don't recall what TF is coded in, but as far as I can tell, it looks like a bug with the base game, and the individual button panel flashing would be presumably because it's internally throwing an exception within internal logging, and is set to reload that UI element instead of throwing and exiting. I haven't tried this with a brand new save rather than an updated one, but I'd expect the same results.
>>
>>4585494
I'm not talking to him about anything. In fact, I've never played the game either. I'm not so fond of the idea of playing unfinished games that may or may not get completed in the future.
I'm visiting these threads occasionally, collecting some artwork and following the development of the game - which turned into such a shitshow today.
>>
>>4585526
I forgot when it changed, but nowadays in the sex scenes you do the actions by poking Sylvie (clicking the buttons just sets which action happens).
>>
>>4585493
Not the guy you were responding to, but good shit. I completely forgot that was added in, since at the time I knew how to unlock all the memories in that version. Thanks.
>>
>>4585510
Have been for as long as I remember (in that you could "upgrade" the save files to be compatible by loading, visiting the Memories screen, returning, and overwriting the old save).
>>
>>4585531
His general attitude isn't much different from most Japanese developers, even bigger businesses. I mean, let's say there's a fan-translation of a game made by, say, Nintendo or Atlus. Would you tell the company that this translation exists? Would you talk to them about it? No. No you fucking wouldn't, because that is pretty much a one-way ticket to a C&D.
>>
>>4585532
Fuck, you're right, I forgot they added it in 1.7 or 1.8. I feel like a goddamn idiot now because the last version had that too, but I first heard about this around version 1.2 or so and pick it up every few versions that it updates.

Thanks a lot lol.
>>
What's the best way to boost lust? Farm pink flowers and spike her tea or just pop limit breakers on both and spam for a bit?
>>
>>4585550
Farm flowers, and spike tea whenever you get the chance with the large amount option. You can only have tea once a day, so generally I don't grind for this, but I make sure I have the flowers in stock so I can spike the tea when I get the chance.

If you truly wanted to "grind" it, do all but two actions available of a day looking for flowers, then spike the tea every time you return home.
>>
>>4585538
The fact that this is a common attitude for the most of Japanese developers doesn't make it any better.
Plenty of indie developers include fan-made translations in their games to make them readily available to a wider audience worldwide. TF already has a foreign fanbase (for the most part because of piracy, yes) and Ray could've easily used this to his own advantage if he stopped being such an ignorant douchebag.
>>
>>4585560
Again, you're just getting indignant because he's not doing what you want him to do. He has no real obligation to endorse the translation. You are aware of this, right?
>>
>>4585460
He has repeatedly mentioned that he may release an English version in the future. Obviously it's not a top priority for him right now, while he's still working on adding new content to the game. Which makes sense, because he has a hard enough time not breaking the game himself, without having a translation to worry about. And besides that, maybe he doesn't want to deal with managing and communicating with a translation team right now. Maybe he just wants to focus on adding content to the game and worry about the translation later.
Also, he continually mentions or alludes to Chinese and Korean people (and now Spanish speaking people as well) pirating his game and then bugging him on Twitter about it in their own languages (that he can't read). In fact, the original rant came about because an article in some Korean magazine about the game prompted some Korean Twitter activist to go on a tirade against Ray for corrupting the youth. So it's not like he's calling us out as English speakers in particular. He didn't even say to stop tweeting him in English, just to stop tweeting him in languages he can't read.
A final point to consider: as a Japanese, Ray has his circle (of Japanese fans). Until Ray invites us to join his circle (by having the translation done officially and responding to his English speaking fans), we are basically like Mormons or JWs knocking on his door at six in the morning, or this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44
>>
http://gamefixandupdate.tumblr.com/post/159069173339/if-you-played-my-game-teaching-feeling-that-is

Jesus, I love his style, I think he's a very good arttist, but ffs, he's such an insufferable cunt
>>
>>4585572
>>4585190
Oh, sorry.
>>
>tfw no lewd daughteru to live with
>>
Is there a guide to unlocking all H-scenes somewhere?
>>
>>4585594
mouse over them and check readme
>>
>ITT: people confused by a game developer being upset from people pirating his game
>>
>no receive anal option
WHY
H
Y
>>
>>4585565
this actually makes sense, thanks anon
I do recall the whole thing with korea going batshit over this game
>>
>>4585595
Gotcha, does unlocking a higher tier scene unlock the lower ones as well, or do I have to do all of em?
>>
>Ray deleted his tweets from earlier
what did they say? I missed out because I was sleeping
>>
>>4585247
Must be a polydactyl catgirl.
>>
>>4585565
Except the post is in English.
>>
>>4585663

Well, he can't respond to other languages in their own tongues. According to his livestreams, he only understands english and japanese, and the former is spotty.

If his first encounter with fan TL's were Koreans bitching at him and Chinese/Spanish pirates, can't really blame him for assuming the worst of any others. And since the only language he can write in is english, that's the one he'll write in. when referring to the whole.
>>
>>4585663
English is a lingua franca, and Ray doesn't speak Spanish (or Chinese, or Korean). Go look at the people who replied to his latest English language tweets. Clearly at least the Spanish speakers got the message even though it was in English.
>>
How old is Sylvie again?
>>
>>4585673
>English is a lingua franca

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4585656
i thought it was a thumb with how she was pulling off the hood, whole hand instead of just fingers

nice number pattern btw
>>
>>4583599
This is the best.
>>
>>4585680
Well, it is. Just look at any airport or subway system in the world, they all have information in English or at least some information booth with an English speaker, albeit a bad one at that.
>>
I am curious did that Molest option have it's own route? Or does it not go anywhere?
>>
>>4585727
It does indeed have its own route. Sylvie dies, you monster.
>>
>>4585728
r-really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t25REMXBnqY
>>
>>4585728
He's not a monster, he didn't molest her
>>
File: シルヴィ & プラテナ.jpg (400KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
シルヴィ & プラテナ.jpg
400KB, 723x1023px
>>4585192
>>4585222
heh i made it alil too obvious huh?
woulda been fun to see a bit of commotion about it but oh well.

>>4585345
heh well dont forget your own contributions for the modpatch, i mean its one of the main selling points for it after all!
it definitely wouldnt have had as much appeal without it
>especially in the early days...

so you ever think of making some more stuff?
id always be happy to add some new content, art or otherwise.
>>
>Realizes I can actually touch Sylvie from the main screen
>Pokes her everywhere
>Goes to boop her nose
> THERE IS NO NOSE OPTION
WHEN THE FUCK CAN I BOOP HER NOSE!?
>>
So I haven't been up to date since 1.7.X
What's the Wine for? anything in particular or issit just an extra interaction that goes nowhere?
>>
>>4585983
I am sad about this too anon. Maybe in the future? I mean he just added eyes and hair in 1.9 so...

>>4585985
The latter. It's extra fluff that goes nowhere (for now).
>>
File: pancake-breakfast-clip-art.gif (24KB, 355x264px) Image search: [Google]
pancake-breakfast-clip-art.gif
24KB, 355x264px
>>4585949
Hello TS-Tan
A few editions ago you pasted a link for a Panyhose Mod.

I still have the Panyhose Mod Addon file.
And I know where the: socks and socks-s folders go - but forgot how to add it to the "custom" closet menu.
Any ideas?

Also a weird thing happens "occasionally" - when Sylvie is completely drunk?

At the last dialog before the night ends (just before the transition to the next morning) - I "sometimes" get one of two errors?
Either a pop-up says a file is missing (sorry no screen shot) or nothing at all - but either way - the game locks up and has to be closed and started again.
But like I said not always.
Also I am using Yandere mode - but not sure if that matters or not?

Thanks again!!!
>>
>>4586045
well all the original stuff was combined into 1 folder instead of 2... so drop all the pictures into fgimage/original/socks
and whatever number is on the end of the pictures (in the case of the original it was 2)
>as long as its in the correct folder in the "original" folder it should appear

also thanks for the wine heads up i know exactly the problem and will upload fix in a min

>thank Ray for moving everything around... heh
>>
>>4586061
I have 5 images? 2 folders, and a possible brain fart?

socks-s
c_v3.png

socks
m_v3.png
s_v3.png
sc_v3.png
and ナース仕事用差分(未実装).png

Sorry but...
"well all the original stuff was combined into 1 folder instead of 2... so drop all the pictures into fgimage/original/socks
and whatever number is on the end of the pictures (in the case of the original it was 2)
>as long as its in the correct folder in the "original" folder it should appear"

Even more lost now?
>>
>>4586074
fgimage\original\socks

The number at the end of each file is the slot that it'll use. All of an article of clothing should have the same number on the end (weird shit will happen if not, so just don't do it). For instance, if you want the pantyhose on slot 2, have all of them end in '2'.
>>
>>4586074
instead of "socks-s" and "socks" its just 1 "socks" folder now so drop everything in both those folders into the new one in data/fgimage/original

the number in the pictures name (c_v3, m_v3 etc.) corresponds to the slot it appears in, in he custom closet... so it would be in the 3rd sock slot in this case... you dont need to do anything else but drop them in to make them appear
>>
>>4586076
"All of them end in '2'"
Thanks so much - that is the part I forgot!!
Like I said brain fart. lol
>>
I've gotten all of the scenes from denying Syl sex.
And I got a single nurse outfit scene I'm not sure how to unlock the others. Going to the forest never really seems to go anywhere.
intimacy is 3500 and lust is 440. Should I just keep getting those numbers high or is it something I wouldn't guess?
>>
>>4586080
Sylvie isn't wearing the correct outfit to the forest.
>>
File: Thank You.png (2MB, 1517x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Thank You.png
2MB, 1517x1051px
>>4586076
>>4586078

Working - Thanks to you both!!!
>>
>>458557
>>4585190
He is a cunt. Makes me regret giving him any money. If this is how he is going to treat a fan who wanted to support him he can go fuck himself.

He can see there are people who want to play his game in their native language. Instead of working with these people who are obviously passionate about the game seeing as they are translating it, he throws a bitch fit. He could have a free translation staff and beta test team. What a fool.
>>
File: New game - first time glasses.jpg (326KB, 1615x1073px) Image search: [Google]
New game - first time glasses.jpg
326KB, 1615x1073px
Think I found a weird bug?
Game never locked up or anything - and went back to normal afterwards - but??
Most likely related to the main game and not the patch.
>>
>>4585628
do all of em
>>
>>4585628
These days, you can't even get the higher tier scene without getting the lower tier ones first (no worries - if you qualify for a higher tier, you'll qualify for a lower one as well).
>>
1.9.2 here, and Im getting cant find memory.ks error when I try to click on memory after installing everything.
>>
>>4586453
Please type out your installation process as thoroughly as possible.
>>
>>4586453
Was this after loading a save from a previous version, or starting/playing a new game?
>>
>>4586154
I love how he considers that being a fan = giving him money. He already made over 100 million yen and he's still bitching.

Would be funny if ZUN would do that with touhou considering the amount of people buying legit copies represent not even .01% of the total fanbase.
>>
>>4586281
As expected, she wants to steal your soul. It was nice knowing you, Anon, but the reaper seeks her due. Use those glasses to look deep into her eyes, they'll be the last thing you see.
>>
>>4586453
That's because memory.ks moved. For 1.9 and later, you have to click "Go out" and then go back. Then you can click Memories to reset the main menu images.

>>4586281
Yep, the base game's code for buying glasses the first time uses some macros it shouldn't. Reporting bug now. Thanks!
>>
>>4586488
From my perspective, you guys are acting just as self-entitled as he is.
>>
>>4585949
>especially in the early days...
Pff, don't jinx my laziness. :3c

I just had a spur moment and always hated censorship that ruin something fun.
>>
>>4580347
Are both the patches compatible with 1.9.2?
>>
File: Butthurt level rising.jpg (91KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt level rising.jpg
91KB, 600x612px
>>4586656
agreed, japan and their silly laws blocking all the good stuff... its the bane of my existence! heh

>>4586947
indeed
>>
What's the wine for? It doesn't seem to trigger anything. Also can you bang the shopkeeper/barmaid yet?
>>
>>4587148
The wine is simply to get Sylvie drunk, as far as I know.

Which is good enough for me because Sylvie is cute when she's drunk
>>
>>4585242
So is it finally translated? I wasn't following closely, but the last time I checked there were no TL or torrents just a demo.
>>
>>4587239
it was dual language on release
>>
>>4587257
When was it released? More importantly, is there a torrent for it? What should I search for?
>>
>>4587307
>>>/t/719325
>>
Is there any way to download files needed to upgrade from 1.8.0 to 1.9.2?
>>
>>4587523
No. The entire game directory structure changed. You have to redownload the game.
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 121x88px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 121x88px
>>4586488
>>4585600
>>
>>4587418
Thanks!
>>
Can you fuck anyone besides Sylvie yet? Like dress shop woman or café girl?
>>
File: 60326516_p5.jpg (764KB, 1000x1292px) Image search: [Google]
60326516_p5.jpg
764KB, 1000x1292px
>>4587734
In short: no
In long: either code this picture in yourself or convince Ray to make another game about either of them.
>>
File: 60326516_p6.jpg (663KB, 1000x1436px) Image search: [Google]
60326516_p6.jpg
663KB, 1000x1436px
>>4587742
And this one. As far as I can tell, these are the only H-pictures Ray drew of them
>>
File: anakinskywalker.jpg (52KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
anakinskywalker.jpg
52KB, 1920x1080px
>>4586541
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEDI ARE EVIL!
>>
>>4587761
>"BAWWWW WHY WON'T HE DO WHAT I WANT IT'S NOT FAIIIRRRR"
>>
>>4587734
Nope, will never happen, the best you'll see is a spinoff game because there will never ever be any other routes in TF, period.
>>
can I have a direct link to the modpatch on mega? for a mysterious reason, downloading files from a folder doesn't want to work
>>
So if you click Sylvie's hands she'll say "Master's hand sure is big. Or is it that my hand is just small?"

How fucking big are the MC's hands that her raptor claws are small?
>>
>>4587826
he's got yuge hands
>>
File: 1490927422247.jpg (85KB, 817x850px) Image search: [Google]
1490927422247.jpg
85KB, 817x850px
How do I modify the values for this game again? Is it converting to .txt and just finding the vaule you need?
>>
>>4585200
I tried that once. I like to fall.
>>
>>4587915
You don't even need to convert to .txt, you can just open it in a text editor as-is.
>>
>>4587818
Use JDownloader if you're having issues with your browser.
>>
Is changing hair color possible yet?
>>
Can she survive eating sandwich yet?
>>
>>4588391
that's been fixed since long ago
>>
File: Clones.png (366KB, 1311x274px) Image search: [Google]
Clones.png
366KB, 1311x274px
>>
>>4588737
God dammit dude you actually made me go look at the script to see if I screwed up somewhere. 5/10 made me think it was a bug then just made me mad.
>>
GUYS, WE NEED SOME GOOD FEMANON (Or just regular translators) TO DO THIS:

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170738.html

IT ASMR MADE IN HEAVEN.

Hype aside. I reallywant to understand what she's saying. I'm half-weeb, so I kinda get 3/10 words she says.
>>
>>4588827
https://pastebin.com/nU3MnGgE

uh, okay
>>
>>4588827
Here's a translation
https://pastebin.com/CkB2CnPK
>>
Hey guys, does anybody knows why I don't see the character in the game, instead of it, I get 3 bars like ? Even without the translation patch it doesn't work
>>
File: RJ170738_img_smp1.jpg (157KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
RJ170738_img_smp1.jpg
157KB, 560x420px
>>4588831
Lol seems like it was a very long time ago I made that - surprised anyone remembers?
First made a Mega link - but that didn't go well - Hahaha!

>>4588834
Thanks always wondered what she said there!

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170738.html
>>
>>4588861
Your system doesn't have the font MS PMincho.
>>
i can't for the life of me figure out how to activate the communication box! can someone please explain? i've done everything step by step.
>>
>>4589015
It works fine now. Thanks anon.
>>
>>4589105
It activates itself once you get far enough in the game.

Unless you can't get Sylvie to react to what you type, in which case have you tried clicking the 'Help' button for suggestions?
>>
I think I did something wrong. Nothing happens in the "To Bed" option. Just some buttons like "Ask, finger, etc..." that do nothing when you click on them. Help? ;~;
>>
>>4589277
They changed it so you have to click on the body part.
>>
>>4589291
Ah, well, don't I look foolish now XD

Well, now it seems the "Keep" option for her clothes is gone :I I should not have tried getting into this game at midnight :I
>>
>>4589297
Only some of the clothes are compatible, anon, not all of them.
>>
File: _53207449_p0_1279x800.jpg (252KB, 1279x800px) Image search: [Google]
_53207449_p0_1279x800.jpg
252KB, 1279x800px
is there a guide for all the changes since 1.5?

also, is there any news on a new project?
>>
>>4589359
Yes there is, in Japanese. And no.
>>
Yea... I'm gonna stick with the 1.8.3 version for now until 1.9 gets more stable.
>>
Huh. Ray considered giving Aurelia a backstory.
>>
>>4589427
1.9.2 is alright at the moment, we try to be quick with the fixes when the dev. isnt

>>4589453
i still vote either vampire or succubus
>>
>>4589457
Personally, I'm hoping for killer robot sent back to the past to steal headpats
>>
>>4589359
What new project? Yandere VN?
>>
>>4589346
Oh dear, Well, thanks for the tip! :D
>>
>>4589457
It's not alright if the user has to rely on third-party fixes like this >>4583768
>>
>>4589586
Well if you're playing the game in English you are already using a 3rd party fix. So I don't see what you're complaining about.
>>
>>4589633
If I was playing it in Japanese, I'd still have to use the fix. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the obvious: v1.9.x release is not very polished at the moment. It's always good to keep previous version in case something turns out to be broken in the new one.
>>
>>4589586
>>4589641
well thats one of the points of these patches after all, we try and fix the broken stuff so you hopefully dont have to worry about that.

>not that i dont see your point tho. since while the bugs we find are reported we dont know when or if they will be fixed...
so we just do them ourselves until then, heh
>>
>>4589649
I still have no fucking clue what causes that bug though. I'm super tempted to run 1.8.3 and 1.9.2 side-by-side in procmon and intercept calls until I can figure it out.

Because seriously there's no significant difference in how the code jumps work between the two, and yet 1.9.2 totally does fall on its face if you click too fast and 1.8.3 doesn't. It makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>4589663
watch it end up being something silly like the RNG macros or somethin, hah!

well im sure itll be figured about eventually tho, and ill definitely be interested in when it is
>>
>>4589702
Nah because if it was a failed RNG macro it would throw an error every time it happened. Sometimes the game just locks up completely with no error so it's something else...probably.

I can't really test it out at work because...yanno...bug only happens in the H-scene...and I'm at work...so...
>>
This just in--the game is calling shit that doesn't exist. For instance, the woods scene? The script tries to call sw3-3.png which, uh, doesn't exist. I only noticed this when running the debug tool, of course, so derp.

Time to run through the code and see where else he fucked up and tried to call shit that doesn't exist. God dammit Ray.
>>
>>4590391
Update: This isn't what's breaking the game. In fact, 1.8.3 called the same missing sw3-3.png from the text folder and doesn't have this issue.
>>
>>4590405
>>4590391
Thanks to some further testing I now have a definitive answer as to what is causing 1.9.2's instability. It's directly related to the new macro system Ray developed, unfortunately, though the bug actually lies within Tyrano itself with a race condition that went unnoticed until Ray put stress on it.

Let's look at wood-.ks for example, the script that handles the CGs in Memories. We'll focus on the final wood scene for brevity. When you first open the CG set, the game calls macros 'h_back' and 'h_next' to create the clickable areas to go forward and backward through the CG set. The macros set the target of those areas to the value of %tg. When h_back or h_next is called in wood-.ks, they set tg to the next jump in the code, located in wood-.ks.

However, apparently what's happening is that if you out-click Tyrano, then rather than returning to wood-.ks to look for that next jump, it instead looks in macro.ks which, of course, doesn't exist.

I tested this by adding a tiny snippet of wood-.ks into macro.ks at the very end. Sure enough, if you click normally you see all the CGs. If you rapid-fire, then you end up with my code which just drops you back to the Memories screen (but doesn't crash!).

So, what's all this mean? Well, it means that either Tyrano itself needs to be updated to fix this race condition, or Ray needs to revert his use of cross-script macros like this altogether.
>>
>>4590429
Thread posts: 398
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.